My Deflowering Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bee-ess
bee-ess
63 Followers

Tara was encouraging me to dig my heels in and raise my bottom to meet the thrusts.

I was too confused. I would raise her bottom and then raise my knees. I chose the option of deep thrusts or reduced pain by opening her legs wide.

I loved the intense fucking pleasure.

I raised my cunt to meet the incoming thrust. The whole dick rammed in.

I gasped and cried, "You bastard, my cunt is tearing up. Take it out."

Ravi knew that I wanted my orgasm. He pulled the cock back till the tip and teased me, "Shall I take it out fully?"

I did not answer and pushed my cunt up. My tight cunt gobbled up by dick right till the balls.

I pleaded, "I want that fuck. It is too good."

Ravi yelled at Tara, "Untie her hands now. She is co-operating."

The moment the ropes were taken off, I tried my best to grab something. I grabbed the bed sheet on the mattress and cried out, "Give me that fuck. I want to come. Please pump that fat cock in and out."

He obliged me. Each time he pulled the cock out I would gasp and say, "Aaaaw."

Then again he would give a hard push, I would say, "Ooooh"

After about 20 – 25 hard strokes, Ravi slowed down and asked "You want the fuck or would your rather that I let you go"

I gasped and said, "Just fuck me till I come, many times. That cucumber was no good."

Ravi teased my hot cunt and asked, "Would you like to control the fuck or rather that I controlled you fully."

I said, "You take over. Just tear my pussy apart. Fuck me. Just fuck me. Fuck me wantonly."

On hearing this Ravi pulled out his cock suddenly. I cried, "No. Please I have not come so far. Please do not leave me unfucked."

Ravi asked, "Would you like me to tie you and fuck you?"

I said, "Yes. Please. Take me. Control me. Tie me up. Do anything. Just fuck me NOW!!!"

Ravi got up and pulled the silk ropes near. He quickly tied my wrists together and pulled them up.

He said, "I want you to enjoy your helplessness. No you will see how you enjoy. I will fuck you till you come – many times."

Ravi went around my legs. He put my knees under the crook of my arm and extended my arms to hold her shoulders. Her legs got raised and knees bent over the crook of my arm.

Ravi asked Tara, "Just help me aim the cock into the mouth of her cunt."

Tara rushed and helped him place the cock on my cunt mouth. Tara said, "Just push"

Ravi gave a violent shove. I screamed with delight, "I love it. Please keep giving me those strokes."

The cock went in with one plop noise.

Then without any further delay, Ravi went about fucking me non-stop for about 10 minutes.

Soon I was screaming, "I am coming. Please stop. I am coming!!!"

Ravi, the bastard, knew what that meant. I was inexperienced with fucking. He simply disregarded my pleadings to stop and went about giving me irregular and unpredictable strokes.

I screamed, "Aaaaaaah. Aaaaaaeeee"

Ravi went on till I pleaded, "Please I have had three orgasms. My pussy will tear up"

Ravi stopped and said, "I have to now fuck till I cool your pussy with my spunk"

Minu lay exhausted on the mattress. I started to plough her cunt with my dick.

He then started one left side thrust. Then half out. Then circular thrust.

Then ten very quick full thrusts.

I was crying, "Give it. Give to me. Darling I love you. My cunt is yours."

Ravi was really enjoying the fuck. He was repeating, “Minu. Your cunt is really tight. You bitch. Take this fuck. Fuck you, you bitch."

He went on humping this hot hot cunt and pumped and pumped. Like a stiff piston the dick was going in with a deep noise and coming out with the whump that all pumps make.

Suddenly, Ravi shouted, "Take your legs off my back you bitch. Tighten your cunt around my dick and let us see how much you enjoy the fuck and how tight this virgin cunt is. Let your cunt hold that cock. Let us see how tight your new pussy is. Come on. Come on"

I lowered my legs and held them on both sides of his lower back. I tightened my cunt like I really wanted and needed to go to the bathroom for along long time.

As my pussy muscles held his dick like a vice, Ravi first plunged his dick in and the pulled his dick back. I gasped with deep deep pleasure and said, "Please just fuck me. More. Please fuck me. More. Harder. Harder."

Ravi screamed and asked, "Will you say no to being fucked ever again?" and went on giving her violent strokes with my cock.

I was burning with the need to come and have a shattering orgasm. I just pleaded, "Darling my pussy is yours for ever. Just fuck me now!!"

Ravi slowly peeled off my legs off his waist and made me relax her legs, while I tightened my cunt as much as I could.

He first plunged the cock deep in and then pulled his cock back. I was surprised, that while I was enjoying the fuck so much, my pussy came up with the cock. I realized why all sex books ask girls to practice holding urine for long and trying to ensure that the muscles of the cunt be very tight.

Ravi became mad with pleasure, he started to ram the dick all the way in and then pull the whole cock back, leaving only the tip inside.

He gave me many violent strokes, in and then out.

I could control myself no longer, I thrashed around the bed, my head got turned upwards, and my cunt broke into spasms of pleasure. I was having my third orgasm, this time with the cock fucking me.

Ravi grunted and cried out, “I am coming inside you!!! Darling I love this cunt. This is the nest fuck for many years!!!”

While I raised my cunt to meet his thrust, he was streaming his spunk into me. I could clearly feel that warm liquid spurting inside me. I felt that the long and hard cock would make the spunk come out of my mouth.

I was screaming with pleasure and biting his shoulder while he was going on plunging in and out of my wet and pulsating pussy.

Ravi came and collapsed on top of me.

I rested till I heard Tara softly saying, "Ravi, you really gave her a fuck that she will remember."

I had wrapped my legs around Ravi’s waist. Tara parted my legs slowly and softly and told me, “When the cock comes out, it may hurt. But the best place for the cock is inside a cunt – for ever."

Ravi slowly raised himself and gave one sudden pull and the cock was out with a plop noise.

I gasped and put my arms around Ravi and kissed him and said, "Can we do it once more? Please!!"

Ravi answered, "You have to save this cunt for many more fucks. I want you to go home and apply some pussy cream and rest this pussy. I plan to take both your pussies tomorrow, on Tara's birthday. I have a grand plan for that."

I had no option but to agree and said, "Okay."

I lay on the mattress with my hands above my head, my hairs in a mess and my legs wide open.

I could feel the cunt was wide open and the two large lips of my pussy were perhaps not going to close immediately.

Ravi lowered himself onto my face, kissed me on my forehead and asked, “Would you like to see your sister getting fucked now?”

I naughtily said, “Yes. Really hard. But after I have been fucked a few more times!!!.”

Ravi helped me to my sit up. I held my head with both my hands and tried to put my hairs in place. Ravi sat next to me and tenderly kissed me on my cheeks and told me, “Get up. I want to talk to you.”

Ravi walked to the bed and sat at its edge.

With difficulty I got up and staggered to my feet. I walked by him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. As I came near him, I stood stark naked in front of him, with my wet pussy, sore breasts and legs that were probably not closing so easily.

Ravi slowly pulled me on to his lap and made me sit down like on a side saddle. He then whispered to me, “Darling, I haven’t kissed you enough for giving me your pussy.”

He kissed me on my cheeks and said, “Darling, let me kiss you on your two beautiful boobs and nipples. Let me take out some juice form them.”

I just kept quiet. He kissed me repeatedly on my face, neck, eyes, lips and nipples. I felt aroused. He ran his fingers all over my naked torso and ruffled my hairs more. It was really sexy, how he explored every nook and cranny of my body.

Then his lifted me in the air and placed me astride his knees with my legs wide open, as if were on horseback.

First his knees were together. He continued kissing me and admiring my eyebrows and eyes.

I could see his cock raising its head again. My boobs appeared to arouse him. I wondered what my boobs had in them to arouse him so.

Ravi slowly parted his knees. My legs being over them started to part. He softly said, “Open your legs. I will fuck you again. Now.”

I readily parted my legs and my slit opened up as I sat facing him.

Ravi then said, “Let me inspect your slit. Is it really wide open? Is it satisfied?”

I protested lightly and put leaned back to let him inspect my slit.

Slowly he lowered one hand between my legs and parted my already parted pussy lips further and inspected the red cunt.

As he ran his fingers over my slit and it ran over my clit, I jumped up and said, “Ssssssssss. That is sensitive. Please do not touch it.”

The moment he realized that touching my clit caused excruciating pleasure, he lifted made me put my arms around his neck and lean backwards. He then held his now totally erect cock and ran it over my slit.

I cried out with pleasure and said, “Aaaaaaah. My God that is too much!!”

Ravi just did not listen to me and ran his now thickening cock over my slit a few times.

I was raising my buttocks to meet the cock while arching my back with pleasure.

Slowly he held me by my waist and lifted me and slowly placed my cunt right over his now erect and hard cock. The dick smoothly went in.

He held me by my waist and raised me and lowered me onto the cock a few times.

I knew the fuck had started. But which way will it go? How can he give me a shattering orgasm in this position? I thought.

I cried out, “Please fuck me hard, again. Be merciless on my cunt, please.”

Suddenly Ravi got up with my pussy holding on to his cock and turned around. He dropped me on the bed. Like an expert he spread my legs wide. Then he slid his hands below my knees and raised them to his elbows. My legs were not only cradled but wide open pointing outwards.

Then he grabbed me by my elbows. My hands and legs were totally under his control. I loved it. That helplessness. That vulnerability. And the burning desire to be fucked.

Once I was in place with my cunt over hanging from the bed, he aimed his cock and rammed the cock right in.

With plop it went deep in.

I cried out with pleasure, “Fuck me. Ram that fat cock in. Deep. Tear my cunt up.”

Almost like an asymmetric dance, he was pulling back and ramming in his cock and I was totally helpless. My legs arrested and my hands held firmly.

I was thrashing my head from side to side and I was moaning with pleasure. He went on pounding my pussy.

I was screaming, “More. Deeper, Harder. Please fuck me. More.”

Within minutes he exploded inside me in his second orgasm and I was having an orgasm after orgasm.

Ravi lay on me, leaving my legs to dangle below. We were both breathing heavily and we rested, with him right on top of me and my boobs crushed by his weight.

After five minutes of the orgasm he pulled his dick out and helped me lie on the bed, totally naked. Legs wide open. Pussy lips pouting out.

Ravi staggered out of that position and helped me take my helpless feet up on the bed. I rested.

I felt deep affection for Ravi and more so his wonderful cock. How can this small dormant cock become such a monster??

It had sent the wonderful pleasure through my whole body. It made me understand why girls swoon when they describe a good fuck. I realized, being a woman had its dividends.

I pleaded, “Ravi. Please come near. I want to kiss your cock. It gave me the most wonderful fuck.”

He walked near me and offered himself. I softly held his dick and kissed the wet and slippery cock a few times and licked the red tip twice. It tasted different and smelt womanly. I realized it smelled of my pussy. I cupped his balls in my palm and kissed it. I said, “Thanks,” to the cock and the balls as I kissed them one by one, many times over.”

I meekly told Ravi, “Thanks for taking my virginity. Fuck me again and again. Whenever you like. My pussy is yours for the asking.”

Ravi smiled and said, “Minu be sure, I will fuck you many times in many positions. I will never fail to surprise you and your cunt. Tara knows my innovative spirit when it comes to fucking her.”

He then went close to Tara and said, “Get me Minu’s panty. I want to keep it back in my panty album, just next to yours.”

Tara looked for my panty and gave it to him.

He sniffed it and put it into his locker.

I slept for about half an hour. I could hear fucking noises. Perhaps Tara was getting her fair share of the cock. I wafted into slumber again.

When I woke up, it was quiet. I thought that perhaps Tara had been fucked to her satisfaction and that Ravi must be resting between fucks. I got up and tip toed out of the room.

As I got up and walked out totally naked, I saw Ravi was sitting awake in a place from where he could see me and Tara both.

I asked, “Where is Tara?”

He said, “Go to this bedroom and see for yourself.”

It was an amazing sight. Tara was asleep with her legs toed to a long rod, wide apart. Her hands were also tied to the rod. She was in a position in which all one could do is to get fucked. Her pussy mouth was wide open and glistening and pouting out.

It was clear that Tara had been violently fucked by Ravi.

I backed out and passed by Ravi. Ravi asked, “So, what did you see?”

I said, “Nothing.”

Ravi smiled and asked, “Want that treatment too?”

I did not answer.

I walked around the house and looked for my blouse and my skirt. My bra was torn. I remembered Ravi had kept my panty taken as souvenir and kept. I did not mind that. The reason was simple. Ravi had really satisfied my pussy. For that kind of satisfaction, I was willing to be naked on the streets, if he asked me to do so.

I found my skirt and blouse. I wore my blouse and slipped on the skirt and walked in front of the mirror and started to button my blouse. Ravi slowly got up and walked behind me with us visible in the mirror and whispered, “I forgot to kiss your breasts.” The he added, “Just let me kiss your naked neck.”

He bent over my neck and kissed the nape moving my head around like a ball on a pivot.

Then Ravi pulled the blouse down to my back. My elbows were stuck in an awkward way. He then sat down in front of me and kissed each boob, one at a time. I could only mess up his hair.

I could not help it, and moaned, “Take me.”

Ravi lifted me onto the dining table, lifted my skirt all the way up and looked at my panty less cunt and kissed all around it and then on my pussy. He even parted my pussy lips and kissed my clit a few times.

I could see his cock was up already, wanting my pussy.

Ravi said, “I will have to tie your legs apart and then fuck you.”

I said, “Do that. I would love that.”

He lifted me and carried me to the fucking chair, placed me there, tied my legs as wide apart as he could.

Ravi then said, “Play with your tits. Bitch. I will fuck you hard.”

He placed the bulbous tip of his hard and thick dick on my pussy mouth and gave one hard push.

I cried out, “Aaaaaah Fuck me. Please fuck me. Fuck me.”

For the next five minutes he gave me a slow fuck. He would take long to put the whole cock in and then take all the time in the worlds to pull it out.

I was coming, for ages. I cried ad pleaded, “Fuck me hard. Fast. I want to be fucked hard!!”

I had two orgasms, while he was still pumping slowly and said, “This is the slow train to fuckland, darling. Two more orgasms are a must. No orgasm. No stopping.”

It did not take me long to have the two orgasms. I shrieked and shouted, “Aaaaah. Ooooooh. Please. This will tear me up. Please stop. Please fuck me till I die.”

Once I had completed my four orgasms, he became wild and started to fuck very hard indeed.

He then had his orgasm shouting, “Hnnnnnn. Fuck you. Fuck you. You tight cunted bitch. Fuck you.”

Once he finished, he walked away and left me tied up. I had practically collapsed with pleasure on the chair.

I could see, he walked up to Tara and untied her hands and legs. She was fast asleep. She continued to sleep.

Then he walked up to me and asked, “Shall I untie you, or are you hungry for more?”

I whimpered, “Please untie me. It hurts.”

He untied me and let me wobble to my feet.

Once again, I looked for my blouse and pulled my messed up skirt down and wore my clothes (or what was left to wear.)

Ravi then said, “You are in a hurry to go is it?”

I said, “No.”

He said, “Why don’t you want for Tara to get up. You two can leave together.”

I nodded my agreement.

I sat down and started to watch TV, while he was pouring himself a drink.

Hw walked by me and said, ‘Hey. I don’t know your back well.”

He lifted me up and took me to the divan and made me lie down upside down on the bed and kissed my buttocks and my spine and said, “One day I will take this ass too.”

Just before I could make a final move, he stopped me at the bedroom doorway and made me get up on a chair and took off my blouse just kiss each nipple at a time and then made me hold my skirt up and kissed my clit at least ten times. Only then he let me flatten my skirt on my knees.

I found it very tender and loving.

I would have given my cunt to him on the spot. But he said, “You better sleep a while and give your cunt a little before I give it one more session of mighty fucks.”

With a twinge of sorrow I decided to sleep, while Tara would be awake and get all the fucking she could get.

It was her birthday tomorrow. I thought that was best for her.

I slept.

bee-ess
bee-ess
63 Followers