My Demands Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard took very little time settling into place, his rigid cock situated directly in front of Michelle's cunt. He put his hands on her waist. I couldn't imagine that thick cock fitting into her tiny crevice. But then I thought back to the video of her and Robert and I knew it was, indeed, possible.

Richard leaned forward. The look on Michelle's face was priceless. The anticipation of being fucked by this guy, combined with her fear of the unknown, provided a look no porn star could reproduce.

I recorded the tip of Richard's cock entering her body. Then he lunged down and forward in a wicked display of male lust.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh Godddddd," Michelle screamed.

Richard lifted his body off her and pulled his cock nearly all the way out. Then he thrust it into her again and, once more, she wailed at the sensation.

Michelle pulled on her restraints. But the faster Richard began to fuck her, the more it seemed she was attempting to meet his thrusts with her own movements. Her cries were now clearly more of pleasure and not pain.

"How does it feel, bitch? You can blame your husband for this one," Richard said in an evil voice as he continued to drive his cock into her cunt.

He put his big hands around her breasts and squeezed them tightly. More howls came from Michelle as she thrashed her head from side to side.

"Does he roll your nipples while he fucks you?" Richard asked, doing just that to Michelle's erect nipples. "Do you like it?"

Michelle didn't, or couldn't, answer.

"Well? Do you?"

"Yes. Yes," Michelle panted.

"Tell me you want me to squeeze your nipples while I fuck you."

"Yes!"

"No! Tell me! Say it!" Richard ordered, his hands working just as hard and fast as his cock.

The bed rattled from their sex and I thought I would cum just capturing the scene. I didn't know whether to zoom back and get it all, concentrate on Richard's cock, or focus on Michelle's nipples being 'tortured'. So I did them all.

"Squeeze my nipples," Michelle replied almost in a whisper.

"Tell me you want me to squeeze your nipples while I fuck you. Say it! Louder!"

"Squeeze my nipples while you fuck me," Michelle said with increased enthusiasm.

Richard pounded into her a couple more times. "Again! Louder!"

"I want you to squeeze my nipples while you fuck me." There was little doubt Michelle meant it this time.

"Beg me."

"Please. Please! I need to cum."

Now Richard knew he was in total control. He could do anything to this woman and she'd comply. This was WAAAAY better than dealing with the insurance company.

"Don't you dare cum until I say it's OK," Richard warned her.

Michelle looked up at him in a panic. How long would he make her wait? If she could only touch her clit…

Richard pulled up on her legs and she gladly wrapped them around his waist. He held her up by the ass and drove his cock down into her with even more force. The sound of their bodies colliding filled the room, along with Michelle's ever-increasing moans and deeper grunts from Richard.

At one point Michelle was completely off the bed, her arms stretched straight out from the headboard and her legs straddling Richard's body. I stood up. I knelt down. Whatever it took to capture the wildest sex I'd ever seen…not involving me.

"Please let me cum," Michelle begged. Richard rammed his cock into her with even more force. "Ohhhhhh, God. Fuck me harder! Harder!!"

Richard was happy to comply. Then he leaned down and took one of her tits in his mouth.

"Oh, shit. Oh, shit. I'm going to cum," Michelle cried out.

"Will you do whatever I say if I let you cum now?" Richard asked. He stopped fucking her for a moment.

"Yes! Yes, anything! Please let me cum!"

The squishy sound of his cock entering her soaking wet cunt started back up.

"OK. Go ahead. Cum, you fucking whore."

I watched Michelle grimace as her body prepared to explode. Her moans reached an agonizing crescendo. And then she came.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Yesssssss!"

I had to give Richard credit for hanging on while the woman under him had one of the wildest orgasms I'd ever seen…or heard. I wondered what it would have been like if she hadn't been tied to the headboard. She bucked and pushed her body up into his until his weight and brute force drove her onto the bed, where they continued to fuck with total abandon.

Richard urged her on with his words, and Michelle answered back with words and actions. When I thought she was done, another wave seemed to take her to another level.

"Ahhhhh, fuck. Fuck!" Richard yelled. I know when a man's cumming, even if he's not in me. This man was cumming…big time.

"Yes! Cum inside me. Fuck me, Richard!" Michelle pleaded.

I was a little surprised she used his name, but not necessarily surprised she was THAT into it. This was a true slut at work.

They came together for a few more seconds, then finally collapsed on the bed in a tangle of legs. Richard's semi-erect cock was still inside his 'captive'.

"Damn. That was SWEET," I said to nobody in particular.

"Hmmmmm," Michelle moaned.

Richard eventually rolled off her. Sweat glistened on their bodies. Strands of long hair clung to Michelle's forehead and cheeks. She was exceedingly sexy even in this condition. Maybe BECAUSE of this condition.

"You said you'd do anything," Richard reminded her.

"I did," Michelle confessed.

"Well, it's time to pay up."

Richard looked over at me. "Get undressed, Justine."

I set the camera down and considered his demand. There was no way, as horny as I was, that I wasn't going to do this. I thought I knew where he was going with it, and I couldn't stop myself. I stripped.

Richard got out of bed and took the camera. By the time I was naked he was recording everything.

"Untie her," he said to me.

I put one leg up on the bed, leaned over and began to untie Michelle's hands. My breasts hung right above her head. My ass stuck out at Richard. I didn't need anything to make me hornier, but this was doing it.

My hands were shaking by the time Michelle could pull her arms free. She brought them to her side and tried to get total feeling back in them. She shook them in the air and I watched her beautiful breasts shake in response.

"You are to do whatever Justine asks you to do," Richard said, walking around the bed with the camera. "You are to treat her as nice as you treated me. She's not leaving the bed until she cums. You guys decide how that's going to happen."

Michelle and I looked at each other. I saw her eyes fall to my breasts. The next thing I knew I was laying on top of her, kissing her with as much passion as I had ever kissed anybody. It seemed so natural. And I thought she felt the same, at least from her kisses.

Our breasts rubbed together and I felt her nipples on my skin. It reminded me of her apparent love to have them licked, so I lowered myself until I could take one into my mouth. I pushed her breast up with my hand and worked my tongue back and forth across her nipple.

God, it was turning me on just hearing her moan again from my sucking and licking. I could have stayed there all day, but it was time to get serious about cumming. I'd waited long enough.

I put my head next to hers so that I could whisper in her ear.

"Have you ever made a woman cum?" I asked.

"No," she whispered back.

"You're going to suck on my nipples. Then you're going to eat my pussy until I cum. OK?"

She just nodded.

I moved over and placed a breast just inches from her mouth. She reached up and guided it down until she could lick my nipple. The first touch of her tongue almost made me cum on the spot. Then her lips bit me. I lowered my body and let her take as much as she could into her mouth.

I was amazed at how vigorously she attacked the breast. If, in fact, she'd never had a woman before, I was thinking I wouldn't be her last. I let her suck on both tits, driving me right to the brink of an orgasm.

That's when I got onto my knees, moved up, and let her peer at my wet pussy. I felt her hands on my ass. I leaned on the headboard and waited for her tongue.

It started at the entrance to my cunt and slid up between my pussy lips. I waited. And waited. Then…finally.

My body shuddered at the feeling of her wet tongue on my clit. Oh…my…God. I was in heaven. After watching her and Richard go at it for so long, I needed something. This was it.

She pulled me closer, her hands gripping my ass and clawing at my skin. I felt her entire face on my body, but especially her tongue and lips on my clit.

Despite Richard standing just a couple feet away with camera in hand, I had no reservations about reaching for my nipples. I rolled them in my hand and kneaded my breasts roughly. I wasn't about to let the fact a video was being made prevent me from enjoying this incredible moment. I didn't want to admit that it probably made it even more exciting for me.

Under ideal circumstances I would have let Michelle eat me for a long, long time. Under THESE circumstances, I was ready to cum.

"Yes. Yes, Michelle! Right there. Yes!" I encouraged her.

She was moaning almost as much as me. For all I knew she was playing with herself. I didn't care.

"Ohhhhh, God. Now! I'm cumming!"

I held the headboard with one hand and a breast with the other. If I couldn't have a cock up my cunt, this was the next best thing. Almost better because of the attention it gave my clit. I waited for the orgasm to erupt.

I screamed out and pinched my nipple as hard as I could. The incredible feelings that centered around my clit and nipple soon spread to every inch of my body. I fucked Michelle's mouth as much as she'd let me. Her grip on my ass was impressive…and wonderful.

I made sounds that even I couldn't identify as Michelle continued to lick and suck my clit and pussy. I begged her to keep going, knowing that she wouldn't stop as long as I was above her.

After what felt like several run-on orgasms, it began to hurt to keep cumming. But I wanted to. I needed to. And my body told me to stop. But it kept cumming. My mind was spinning at the end.

I fell onto the bed. I felt Michelle's finger trace the outline of my butt and rise up the small of my back.

Richard placed the camera on the dresser and walked towards the bed. I wondered who would be using it next. Or had Richard left it running?

12