My Demands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jus8tine
jus8tine
287 Followers

Robert was in running shorts of some type with no shirt. He was behind his wife with his hands on her waist. He mumbled something to her I couldn't make out, then moved his hands so they were in front of her. I saw him press his body up against hers from behind. Soon she was laughing a little harder with his mouth near her ear and his hands covering her breasts.

"You're awful!" Michelle said, slapping at his arms and trying to escape. She was clearly smiling and not all that desperate to break away from his grasp.

"Oh, really?" Robert asked her. "Let's see how awful you think I am."

His hands quickly moved down near the bottom of Michelle's jersey. He pulled it up above her hips before she could resist. I caught a glimpse of panties that were just barely bigger than a thong. Then she twisted away from him.

"Stop it, Rob! Maybe I don't want to." The look on her face continued to contradict her words. Michelle's playful pout, partially hidden by her muddled blonde hair, was turning me on. And we hadn't even gotten to the sex, yet.

Michelle Dunn was a gorgeous woman. Any imperfections were obscured in the dim light of the bedroom, but I suspected there weren't many to obscure. She was tall and thin and had legs that didn't stop. Perfect legs, from what I could tell. I hated this woman, but God was she sexy.

I opened my robe and let it lay there, the center of my body fully exposed from neck to knees. This was REALLY going to be fun. I took another sip of wine.

Robert clung tightly to her jersey as Michelle turned away. He roughly pulled her back towards him, at the same time lifting the shirt up to her neck. This time she was facing the camera and I got my first look at her fabulous breasts. They were flawlessly shaped with large, pink nipples.

At the same time that Robert was wrapping his fingers around his wife's firm breasts, I was putting my hands on my own suddenly-inadequate tits. When he played with her nipples, I played with mine. When he kneaded her breasts, I squeezed mine. I wondered if she was getting as wet as me.

I could hear her moan. Robert tugged the jersey over her head, threw it aside, and planted his mouth over the tip of one of Michelle's breasts. The camera angle was perfect for allowing me to see him hold the breast up with his hand and suck eagerly on as much as he could get between his lips.

All resistance abandoned Michelle. Her head tilted back and she pushed her chest out to meet her husband's mouth. Robert's hands moved to her ass.

That's when Michelle finally moved her own hand to the front of Robert's shorts. I watched her squeeze him, finally able to make out the outline of his erection. I pulled my robe farther open and slide my hand onto my pussy.

"Oh, God, you make me so fucking horny," Michelle purred.

Robert pulled his face away from her chest long enough to say, "Tell me what you want?"

"I want this huge cock," she answered.

"Where?"

"I want it inside my cunt," she said. Then her hand was inside his shorts.

"I know just what you mean, babe," I said to the screen, my fingers frantically working on my clit.

"Suck on it first," Robert demanded. "Make it good and hard."

Michelle did not need any more persuading than that. She had his shorts off in no time. I stared at the screen just like I did at his picture. He was long and hard and gorgeous. I was SO jealous of her.

Fortunately, I got to see him from the side so his cock and cute ass were both visible. I slid a couple fingers inside my cunt and thought I would explode. If I wanted to make it through this entire video I'd have to slow down.

I had an idea. I hit the pause button and ran into my bedroom. I pulled open a drawer and grabbed the first dildo I saw. Then I ran back to the couch and hit play on the remote. Now I was prepared for anything.

Except maybe the sight of a beautiful woman in nothing but tiny panties sucking her husband's cock. And I was there to watch, with the added benefit of being able to stop it, rewind, slow motion the video and make as much noise as I wanted. There was little doubt in my mind that I was going to get loud before the end of this whole thing.

I placed the tip of my dildo on my lips, imagining it was Robert's thick cock. Each time Michelle slid her mouth down the length of his shaft, I did the same with the dildo. When it was good and wet I put it at the entrance to my cunt. The advantage I had over Michelle was I could begin fucking myself at any time. The time was now.

I rammed the dildo deep inside my pussy, just like Robert was thrusting his cock into Michelle's pretty mouth. I couldn't believe how wet I was already. The dildo slid in and out with ease, rubbing against the most sensitive parts of my cunt.

"Ohhh, that's good," Robert moaned. "I'm going to fuck you SO hard when you're done."

I knew from my own experience that Michelle was probably looking forward very much to being fucked hard by the monster cock in her mouth. It was just a matter of how he'd do it.

She looked like a blowjob expert and, if the size of Robert's cock was an indicator, he agreed. I slowed the pace of my masturbation, still wanting to make it to the end of the video. Luckily, Robert helped by pulling Michelle to her feet before too long. He kissed her passionately with his cock squeezed between their bodies. Then he forced her back onto the bed.

He pulled off her panties almost violently and tossed them out of view. I watched him bend over his naked wife and suck on her tits. He used his hands once again to push them up while gnawing on her nipples until they were fully erect.

"God, Rob. Fuck me now! Please!" Michelle begged.

I was sure he knew where the camera was and what angle would give me the best view. At the moment, I was staring right at Michelle's bare pussy with her legs hanging off the side of the bed. He was between her legs.

Robert put his hands under his wife's ass and lifted her up to meet his raging hard-on. I began to pump the dildo in and out of my cunt faster as Robert prepared to shove his cock into Michelle. He did so with such force that her shriek almost frightened me.

"God, yesssssss. Yesssss!" Michelle hissed after the first couple strokes of his cock. "Fuck me!"

Michelle wrapped her legs around his waist with only her shoulders on the bed. Her hands clutched at the covers as I watched Robert pound her harder and harder.

I felt an orgasm coming on and stopped masturbating, leaving the dildo deep inside me while I caught my breath. I dared not touch my nipples, knowing that action alone would send me over the edge. I just watched the couple on the screen for a minute, enjoying their rough sex.

Michelle continued to scream out her demands, but it didn't look like Robert needed any help. I wondered if he was thinking about me watching them and getting aroused by the thought. I hoped so, anyway.

The bed squeaked from the constant hammering Michelle's pussy was taking from Robert's cock. I couldn't resist squeezing my nipples and I felt my cunt contract in response. I needed to cum...NOW!

"That's it! Harder! Please, fuck me harder. I'm going to cum!" Michelle warned.

"C'mon, baby. Let me hear you cum," Robert urged her on.

Michelle moaned a few seconds longer before letting out a primal cry.

"Yes! Yessss! Now!" she said loudly.

I began to pump the dildo into me again and watched another woman have an orgasm on video for the very first time. A real woman was having a real orgasm that made her squeal with pleasure. The guy fucking her had fucked me just a few days earlier and I knew what his cock felt like. I couldn't believe this was happening.

Michelle's body thrashed on top of the bed in the throws of a long, intense orgasm. Robert never missed a beat. I used one hand to drive the dildo and the other to rub my clit. There was no turning back now. I was going to cum.

Just as Michelle seemed to be finishing her orgasm, her husband pulled his cock out of her and wrapped his hand around it. He began to stroke it, aiming directly at her chest and face.

I cried out as my own orgasm began. The combination of what I had watched, what my hands were doing, and what I was about to see was enough to get me off. That's when the first giant stream of cum shot out of Robert's cock and landed on his wife's chin and neck. I screamed with delight as I came along with him. Shot after shot began to cover Michelle's tits with Robert's thick, white cum. She moaned along with me, but I was the one cumming now. The more I looked the harder I came.

Robert poured at least a half dozen blasts of cum onto Michelle. It was probably the most erotic thing I'd ever seen and heard. By the time both he and I were done, I was lying on the couch totally exhausted, but very satisfied.

I watched them fall together on the bed before Michelle got up to head for the bathroom. Robert came over to turn off the camera, cum dripping from the head of his cock and a wry smile on his face.

His smile couldn't possibly match the one on my face as I watched the video over and over, pausing it as each shot of his cum flowed from his cock. Six shots...six orgasms for me.

He had met my demands...for now.

jus8tine
jus8tine
287 Followers
12