My Demise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled it out, and popped it straight into my waiting mouth, I began sucking and bobbing my head up down for maximum effect, I undid his belt, and dropped his pants too.

I wanted his balls available to me, he managed to step out of his trousers, he took my head in his hands, as he helped me on, and off his beautiful hard cock.

I went around his swollen balls now as well, licking, nibbling, and gently squeezing them, full of spunk, I mused, he was leaning onto the wall for support, I was well in charge here I thought happily, he's going to cum soon,

I can feel it, so I engulfed his hot powerful young prick, sucked him to glory, and cum he did, it felt like a cup full as it hit the back of my mouth, he moaned, and groaned as I felt his knees buckle, but he managed to stay upright.

I stood up after a short while, and put my arms around his neck and kissed him, I still had some of his spunk in my mouth, but what the hell!

'Oh my God Shelley, that was fabulous,' he whispered to me.

'Yes it was.' I told him, 'but there's more to come yet.'

Let's get to bed,' I told him.

I followed him into his room, which surprised me a bit because it was quite tidy, I was impressed, but more so with his powers of recovery, by the time I had undressed him, and shoved him backwards on to the bed, he was fully hard again, stood fully to attention, and it was all for me, oh the stamina of youth hey?

It was then he got his surprise, I told him to lie still for me, and I slowly unbuttoned, and slid my coat off my shoulders, I let it drop it to the floor, his face was a picture, his eyes literally popped, there I was, in nothing but heels thong, stockings, sussies, naked, and I was all his.

I dived on the bed, climbed over him and sank my pussy down onto his magnificent prick.

It wasn't as big as Joe's, but it was better, because it felt like a rod of iron in me, I rode him for all I was worth, I came like a steam train, hooting and hollering.

I collapsed onto him in exhaustion, he was amazing, and he hadn't gone down yet, I'll have to see about this then, won't I?

I said to myself, as I rolled off, and onto my back.

'Now,' I said, 'you get yourself up here and fuck me now, okay?'

'And I mean fuck me, good hard, and solid, give me all you've got Alan.

'I know you have a lot to give me, and I want all of it, so get to work, now!' I squeaked.

He didn't wait a second; he was on me, and in me, before I could draw breath, and what a pounding I got, it was astronomical in proportions, I held on as tight as I could, as he fucked me all over his bed, until he came in me, he shot a load so powerful into me, I thought it would come out of my mouth.

It was my turn to collapse again under him, I couldn't match his exuberance, he defeated me, the only time it had ever happened, I was spent, but the trouble was, luckily, he wasn't.

He let me rest a while, because he needed to get his breath back too, and then told me to get on my knees; it had gone from me being in control, to him holding the power.

I was too weak to resist, and did as I was told, he got behind me, and shoved his cock straight up my arse

My arse was as slick as a barrel of oil, from all the cum and juices, that were all over me, I squealed in surprise and some pain, my legs shot outwards behind me, as I fell face down onto my stomach.

My arse clamped shut over his cock and pulled him down with me, he immediately started fucking, my now willing arse, he loaded me up good, and when he came, I was certain I was going to shit everywhere, such was the feeling of intense fullness.

But he slowly pulled it out, and I lay there with him on top of me trying to breathe.

We both recovered eventually, and showered together; I told him I would ring him, 'that's if you want to see me again?'

'Do I?' He asked amazingly.

'Im here for you any time, any day Shelley,' he told me, 'you wont have to ask twice.'

I asked him what he did at work, 'Im a trainee engineer, just like your husband used to be, he's training me,' he said.

Oh my God.' I laughed, 'he's training you, and now I am too!'

'Mmmm, Im not too sure you are,' we both laughed at that.

'How do you know about all this, you are so young?' I said to him?

'Well if you promise to keep this a secret, because if it comes out, I'll lose my job,' he told me.

'Go on,' I said, my interest was more than piqued.

'You know Tom Simpson?'

'Yes,' I said.

'Well I've been fucking his wife, Allison, for the last 3 months!'

'And now I'm also fucking the boss's wife too, Jenny Cox.'

They love me, their husbands aren't really interested in them much now, it seems, I think they are putting out elsewhere, so Im reaping the benefits!

'And now I've got you to fuck too, am I a lucky boy hey?'

'So at the party, you got me intentionally then, didn't you? You clever little sod,' I giggled at him.

'Yep, you were hotter than a furnace; it was like you had a big pointer over your head, saying, I need loving, I just knew you needed a good stoking, so I gave you my poker!'

I roared with laughter. 'You are safe with me baby,' I told him.

I kissed my young lover goodbye, and went home, very happy, and very full of cum.

12