My Descent to Lusty Madness

Story Info
Older woman finds life incomplete without Master.
11.4k words
4.25
35.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orexis
Orexis
320 Followers

"Arise slave." My Master threw back the covers to reveal my naked sleeping form. I no longer blush in his presence as he observes my nakedness. All pretenses at modesty were lost long ago.

I came to him after a lengthy Email dialogue where he owned my very existence. At first I balked and vacated his ownership, but he was a wise and patient Master and tolerated my lack of conviction in the beginning, knowing I could never deny the awakening that was taking place in me. His patience in the end he knew would no doubt be rewarded.

I arise as he has commanded for to deny his ownership of me is to deny myself. I couldn't have conceived these thoughts would ever exist in my mind, or that I would stand trembling before this man, whom I despise and love in the same instant.

I despise him for he knows who I am, better than I know myself, something he arrogantly reminds me of almost daily. He had said he would never insist I come serve him real time, and he never did, But each day he reminded me of the obsession that had consumed me since he took my hand and started to guide me down the lusty path of my true destiny. He had told me in the end I would beg to serve him real time and I had.

I love him because he has used his knowledge of me. In his experience in Mastering others and his understanding of my desires, he has taken me to the depths of depravity I crave and has shown me who I truly am. When I first arrived after wantonly begging him to allow I serve at his feet I blushed when he commanded I remove my clothing and don the 'uniform of my whoring', as he called it.

He had instructed I dress comfortably on the flight from my home to his. He had advised me it would be the last time I would be comfortably dressed and not acting like the slut I was inside, until time for me to depart. He had suggested I dress as a grandmotherly matron, and relish the last time for a while where I would be looked upon as a lady in public.

He picked me up at the airport, and I felt my sex moisten and throb the moment I was in his presence. I knew my desire was complete at that moment and I was powerless to refuse any debauched depraved act this man, my Master, might require of me. But then that was why I was here.

In his pickup on the way to his small ranch, he commanded I lift my skirts and reveal my 'whore's cunt'. I did this without hesitation though the blush on my cheeks was hotter than Hades fires. Though my cheeks flamed with my embarrassment as I removed the last pair of panties I would wear for a time, I desired the lusty abandon he had so eloquently described in the voluminous number of emails we had exchanged. I wanted the endless parade of cocks and cunts I would be required to service and whore for. I cared nothing for self-pride or discretion in this place so far from where anyone would know of it in my other sedate, 'normal' world. I craved and obsessed for the command that would require I become the shameless slut I was at the pit of my being. The endless hours of my allowing my body to be used to satisfy the lust of others, for in their service I found my purpose, my destiny, my little girl slut inside had been allowed to live. I had never felt so fulfilled in all my many years.

When Master required I dress as a slut, in a skirt so short I might well not have even worn one, and we went to a rough appearing bar, I felt the flame on my cheeks again, but that was the last time. We played pool that night, and every time I bent to shoot, the skirt would rise up in back and my ass and whore's cunt would be on display. Soon the table we were playing was surrounded by men and women, watching as I strutted around the table as the slut I had come to realize I truly was.

Soon I wasn't even bothering to tug my skirt back down to cover my nakedness after a shot, and as it rode up, above my ample ass I confidently strolled around the playing area. Yet, I trembled with fear inside, though I knew Master carried a gun secretly tucked away under his jacket should things get out of hand.

It wasn't until days later I discovered Master actually owned the bar that was the place of my 'coming out' and the men and women there had actually participated in scenes like this many times before. Several days later I would also realize many of these strange faces were actually ranch hands and servants of my Master.

After I stopped pulling my skirt back in place, and began to relish the feelings I got as I strutted like a shameless whore around the pool table, Master made a gesture with his hands.

After this as I passed by these assembled men and women my slutiness on display, enroute to the place on the table from which I would make my next shot, hands would reach out and fondle my body. The gentle caresses of my exposed ass and crotch and my breasts under my thin cotton shirt turned to roughness that added to the lusty feelings of abandon I felt.

As if on queue when Master sunk the last ball on the table, a large man stepped up behind me and roughly turned me around to face him. His hand reached for the front of my shirt and in an instant, my torn and tattered blouse lay on the floor. An instant later the tiny skirt joined the tattered blouse. I stood before this behemoth of a man clad only in garter belt and stockings.

His huge hands on my shoulders forced me to my knees, and his erect cock was freed from behind his denim fly. It was the largest cock I had ever seen. Its uncircumcised length easily 10 inches and yet only half erect. He didn't ask me to service him he merely grasped me under my jawbone and pried my mouth open with his fingers pressing roughly into the hinges of my jaw while he guided his huge cudgel into my mouth with the other hand.

He tasted of sweat and piss as he ram jacked his stiffening erection in and out of my mouth and throat. At first this assault of my face and throat with this huge cock caused me to gag and I was actually repulsed by the shear animal savagery of this cruel oral rape. But as I relaxed and grew comfortable with this behemoth fuck tool sliding in and out of my throat, the gagging stopped and I began to return his efforts as I sucked this lengthening pole of manhood.

Once he was hard, he stopped me, and lay back on the edge of the table. Lifting me up he sat me down on his fully erect woman abuser and it slipped into my tight little pussy without preamble or resistance, I was so wet from the activities to this point. I drew a deep gasp as his entire length went into me on the first thrust.

Fully impaled on his cock, he elbow walked across the table with me riding the pole in my cunt, and lay back.

Master walked to my side, and gently caressed my cheek. "Fuck him slut. Fuck him for all you are worth." Then turning to the crowd assembled tightly around us, spoke again. "She is yours to use as you please, but no physical harm is to come to her."

Master retreated the few steps to the small table that held my drink and his beer and sat to watch over me, protectively.

The cock inside me began to thrust upward and the man that was its owner under me, growled, "Fuck me whore." Not able to resist, nor wanting to, I drew my knees across the table so my legs rested on either side of this beast of a man and began to raise and lower myself, drawing this huge cock in and out of my fevered cunt. Slow and steady at first, my tempo increased as I felt the juices in my 'whore's cunt' lubricate the massive pole that was impaling me and the walls of my passage adjusted to the massive presence and started to lustily nibble at it.

As my lust grew my efforts increased in tempo. My lust began to rise and I had to feel the release my slutiness promised. Soon I was fucking this fencepost-sized impaler with the lusty abandon of the slut I truly was.

I felt hands grip my ass as another took up position behind me. I felt his spit drop onto my brown star and his cock began to press into me. I wailed at the pain, but begged shamelessly for more. I turned my head to look at the perpetrator of this backdoor assault. A huge black man kneeled behind me, I wailed at him as I continued to fuck the cock that already used my whore's cunt.

"Fuck my ass hard damn you!" I hissed as his cock slid unmercifully into my bowels, only lubricated by the spit he had spat on me.

I need not have said anything for this was his intent. As his cock meat bottomed out in my ass, he began to withdraw and then to slam it back into me. His thrusts countered the thrusts of the man below me. I had been effectively immobilized, so the owner of the cock in my whore's pit had begun to thrust again. As he withdrew, the other cock would enter my ass. As his cock went into my cunt, the cock in my ass would be withdrawing. They alternated their rhythm increasing in tempo as their crescendo approached.

Another large man appeared in front of me and opened my mouth to feed his cock into my face and throat as the first man had prior to using my whore's cunt. I know was the total slut I had longed to be. A different cock was now using all three of my holes simultaneously.

For the next hour as quickly as one would conclude another would take his place. After this time, I was laid back on the table and the steady parade of cocks continued. I lost count after a time, because a woman suddenly appeared at my head. She kneeled there before me and spoke.

"I am one of the fluffers. I suck the cocks to make them hard to use you, now I need my relief. This is your duty." I looked up at her and it was as if I had just been collared by a Mistress because I was helpless to deny her as she slid her skirts up and straddled my face.

I had never, to this point, been with a woman before, but my tongue snaked out and traced the crack that formed between her bloated lips and tasted the nectar of her womanhood that flowed from her. Then began to tease and focus on the budding clit that was emerging from its hiding place. I sucked the bud and soon it was completely erect in my mouth like a small cock. The woman who owned this pit of nectar, was soon riding my face as a rodeo cowboy would a bucking bronco.

As she wailed out her pleasure from her release, she left me. The cocks continued for hours. Every little bit one of the fluffers would ride my face, there were several of them it seemed to keep the parade of cocks stiff and using me like the whore I was gladly portraying.

The cocks had only stopped for what seemed a few minutes and I dozed on the cum-soaked table, when Master came and awakened me. "Arise slut we will depart." I rose and Master steered me toward the door.

No attempts were made to cover my nakedness as we left the bar. Everyone else had long since gone. The only one present was the bartender and he didn't even acknowledge us as we moved out the door into the darkness with dawn streaking the horizon.

Master took me home and loaded me into the shower in my room. A petite servant girl came and disrobed to join me in the shower and wash my body. Her small soft hands caressed the weariness away as she soaped my well-used body. Then she had me sit on the small stainless steel bench in the shower and first gave me an enema and then a douche. As she stood in front of me after cleaning the night's activities from my dark recesses, her neatly trimmed pussy was immediately in front of my face. I couldn't resist it any longer.

I leaned forward and drew my tongue through the pubes before me. She didn't even appear startled at this bold move on my part. She merely grasped the handrail on the sides of the shower bench with each hand and stood a leg on the bench on either side of me presenting herself to me completely.

I rotated my head to look up at the pit of her desire. Her lips were already bloated with lusts blood and she started to speak softly, in almost a coo to me.

"Drink from me slut. Sate your lust quickly so you may rest before Master requires you serve him again."

I licked her and tongue fucked her until she moaned softly and gripped the sides of my face with her thighs, signaling I had serviced her properly.

My hand had dropped to my sex while I had lapped at her femaleness but it had started to grow tender and I could only rub my erect little clit and didn't achieve orgasm.

She descended from her position on the bench, and knelt to take my stiff clit into her mouth and suck it gently. As my lust grew from her efforts, I felt her use the tip of the douche to fuck me like a little cock. At first I gasped at the pain when it began to rapidly slide in and out of my cunt. But as my lust rose, the pain was forgotten, or perhaps became the source of the pleasure I was receiving. I closed my eyes and let the lust sweep my body in waves as I neared the pinnacle I sought.

After a tumultuous climax I opened my eyes and the petite servant girl was reaching to turn the water off. As I looked around her I saw Master standing, at the door of the bathroom, looking around the edge of the frame.

The servant girl bent to take my hand and as I stood, she lightly kissed my lips, and smiling said, "Your desire for slavery will soon be complete."

The servant girl dried my body with a huge soft Turkish towel and then led me to my bed, before dressing and leaving to pursue her duties elsewhere.

I slept like the dead in the heavily draped darkness of the room, most of the day. I was awakened as the digital clock on my night table indicated 6:30, but I wasn't certain if that was am or pm. The servant who woke me, drew back the drapes and I realized it must be evening as the sun was lowering on the horizon and as best I could determine, my room was on the West side of the house.

"Dress quickly, dinner will be called in a few moments and Master requires your presence." The servant had gestured to the garments draped at the foot of the bed when she had told me to dress, and then left the room.

I stood a little shakily at first and touched the tender flesh between my legs. I was sore.

I dressed in the garments lying on the bed. They were simple, not much to them. Thigh high stockings that reached to just below the serape style toga that hung from my shoulders and was tied at the waist with a rope sash. I hastily applied my makeup and touched up my hair before slipping into the 6" stiletto heels and leaving for the dinning room.

Arriving in the dinning room, I found a large table surrounded by men and women dressed the same as I was. The only difference was the men wore no stockings and their feet were in sandals instead of heels. The women were all dressed identical to me, except ones toga was royal blue while all the others were a soft shade of red. Mine was white for some reason.

They each stood behind their chairs their hands at their sides. They each wore a studded collar that bore what I guessed must be their names. To this point I had always taken my meals in my room, in seclusion, and other than the servants and Master hadn't seen anyone else, beyond the occasional passing ranch hand as I had gazed out my second story window. The assembled young people were talking quietly between themselves.

I was older by at least a couple of decades than each of those present.

They all greeted me as I entered and knew my name. The softly spoken phrase of "welcome kajira laila" was repeated as they each acknowledged my arrival. A servant directed me to the chair at the foot of the table. I started to sit, but a look of disapproval from the woman in the blue toga seemed to indicate I shouldn't, so I remained standing.

The others resumed their quiet conversation. I couldn't make out what any of them were saying. Their tones were hushed as they only addressed the person who stood on either side of them.

Then suddenly, the soft hum of their voices became quiet as Master entered the room and moved to where I stood. He leaned into me and pecked my cheek lightly and as if he hadn't seen me in years, rather than been witness to my decadent display of slutiness the night before, he spoke. "kajira laila, a pleasure to see you again and have you join us."

He was dressed in what looked like a modified tuxedo. The basic difference was the pants were leather and a saddle like garment girded his loins. The others had lowered their gazes to the table when Master had entered and I followed suit as he left my side.

He went to the chair at the head of the table. He sat and the others followed suit. I too sat, figuring if I followed the example of the others I wouldn't go wrong.

Servants materialized as if out of thin air to place stemmed champagne glasses in front of each of us. Then as they had with the glasses, starting with Master, they filled each glass with champagne.

I glanced at the bottle as the carefully coiffured servant girl poured my glass full. The label read Dom Perignon. I was duly impressed having heard of this Ferrari of Champagnes though I had never sampled it.

After all had had their glasses filled, Master stood at the end of the table. He raised his glass and gestured my direction. "A toast to the newest prospective member of Gens Arcanum Orexis Adimpleo. Though she is only ne multus kajira, she has demonstrated she has the lust for service we require in this house. We welcome you, kajira laila."

Everyone raised their glass and sipped from the wine, after repeating, "Welcome kajira laila" in unison.

Then each going around the table from the woman in blue, stood "Welcome kajira laila, I am Prima kajira kristy, I welcome you sister."

Then the next in line, "Welcome kajira laila, I am kajira melanie, I welcome you sister. I pledge devotion to your lust to serve" Even the men, "Welcome kajira laila, I am kajira ken, welcome sister, I pledge devotion to your lust to serve and I pledge my life to your safety."

When all had introduced themselves to me, the servants reappeared and dinner began. It was a sumptuous 6-course meal with a delicious roast tenderloin of pork as the centerpiece to the meal.

After the dessert plates had been removed from the table, Master clapped his hands together three times. The petite servant girl who had bathed me that morning came into the room. She moved quickly to Master's side and knelt, eyes lowered.

Master reached out and stroked her flaxen colored hair and told her to rise.

"servant kajira lori transgressed the rules of the house today, and she has been punished."

Master had her turn so her back was to the table. He raised the hem of her skirt and as her thighs and ass came into view, the red welts that criss-crossed her became apparent.

"servant kajira lori requested permission to cum while she was being whipped and it was denied her. The faithful slave she is held her release and didn't cum. She has wiped the slate clean of her transgression, but has requested to speak and to atone for her transgression. You may do so now, kajira lori."

"Thank you Master. Kajira laila, I apologize for leading you to transgress the rules of the house by allowing you to use my body for your lusty favor and for using yours for my lusty favor. I have received my punishment and now must atone, but I beg your forgiveness my sister slave."

Lori turned and quickly knelt again, grasping the edges of the saddle that girded Masters loins. Pulling the saddle away from him, the Velcro secured closure dropped to reveal Master's partially erect cock. lori grasp it in her hand and looked up at Master. "Allow me to atone sir, by servicing you with my mouth."

"Your request is granted slave. Service me."

lori immediately engulfed Master's cock with her mouth and began to suck life into it. She was extremely exuberant in her administration of oral sex to Master. Then Master began to speak.

"kajira laila. Your performance last night has earned you the title ne multus kajira, and the only thing that would remain for you to earn your full collar would be the required participation in Ritus Obsequium to become a fully-fledged kajira and a member of this house. You however don't desire to remain with us, so you will forever more remain ne multus kajira and only return to participate in our family on occasion. Having earned ne multus kajira status, you have earned certain privileges."

Orexis
Orexis
320 Followers