My Descent to Lusty Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First and foremost, you may at anytime request Ritus Obsequium and after successfully passing through this rite, receive your collar and take your place in this house as full-fledged kajira. Your only restriction as ne multus would be you must refer to your brother and sister kajira as Master and Mistress, though they have no authority over you." Master continued.

"This is merely an expression of respect from a novice to a superior for having passed through the Rites necessary to earn a collar in the Gens Arcanum Orexis Adimpleo, similar to what you would extend to an elder or superior in the vanilla world."

"Normally, you would be allowed free movement about the house now, but you transgressed the rules of the Gens by pursuing your lust with kajira lori this morning. Slaves are not allowed to sate their lust except at the direction of the Master. She has been punished and is atoning for her transgression. You must be punished, as well. Punishment though isn't mandatory as it was with, kajira lori. As you were ignorant to the prohibition."

"However, in the vanilla world, ignorance of the law is no defense and that carries into this house. Until you request your punishment and atonement, you are restricted to your room and to contact only with me and the servants as has been your experience until this point. After this evening you will again take your meals in the seclusion of your room. You will not be allowed to pursue your lust in anyway, nor have contact with your brother and sister kajira until your punishment is delivered."

"kajira lori received 20 lashes from my cane because of her transgression, however since you are ne multus and not full-fledged kajira your punishment shall be half that amount. When you are ready to accept your just punishment, you may request it and your service experience will continue once the justice of your punishment has rebalanced the scales."

The words chilled me. Ten lashes with a cane. From the looks of the welts on lori's thighs and ass they wouldn't be easy lashes either.

kajira lori's efforts at atonement were apparently paying off, as Masters hands went to the sides of her feverishly pumping face and once again the entire length of Master's large cock disappeared into her face and Master grunted. The pure sexuality of the activity had inflamed my pussy and I felt the juices begin to trickle from me.

kajira lori stood and bowed to Master, her tongue snaked out and retrieved the trickle of Master's cum that had escaped her lips, and Master nodded at her. She turned and left the room. Master stood and left the room. As if on queue the other kajira brothers and sisters stood to leave the room. Each spoke to me "welcome kajira laila" as they passed my chair. When kajira melanie passed my chair, she spoke to me further.

"May I hug my slave sister?" I nodded and stood.

kajira melanie drew me into her embrace and spoke softly in my ear as she held me.

"The punishment is nothing when held in light of the pleasures that await in this house. Master is merciful in his punishment. Beg he punish you so your service experience might continue."

She broke the embrace and looked deeply into my eyes, as tears streamed across her cheeks. She then hissed me fully on the lips, and withdrew from me. "I love you sister slave." She said as she turned to go. Her kiss had been a deep one and I felt my nipples stiffen as it had ensued.

I blushed and lowered my gaze as she left to go. In looking down, I noted her nipples had stiffened and pressed against her thin cotton toga, just as mine had.

I stood there for several more minutes and kajira lori returned to the room and walked to me.

"sister slave, I am sorry I allowed you to participate in my transgression of the rules of the house this morning, please forgive me. You must now return quickly to your room or risk further punishment."

With that she left the room and I turned to return to my room. I removed the toga and stockings and showered. Returning to the bed chamber after showering, I discovered the toga had been removed from where I had laid it at the foot of my bed.

For the next two days, I sat in my room. All meals were brought to me there. None of my brothers or sisters or even Master came to me.

The first night I lay in my bed in the dark room, and the fact I had slept all the day didn't allow sleep to come until the early morning hours. As I lay there the picture of the angry red welts across the ass and thighs of sister lori were more than I could fathom for myself. I found though I thought of the others in the house as sisters and brothers.

By the second day my lust had returned in full operation and I longed to serve the Master's debauched plan for me. My scheduled departure was only a few days away now, and I had yet to experience being taken by the beast I so craved.

I no longer saw the angry welts picture in my mind. Now the words of sister slave melanie resonated in my mind.

"The punishment is nothing when held in light of the pleasures that await in this house. Master is merciful in his punishment. Beg he punish you so your service experience might continue."

On the third day when the servant came to retrieve my breakfast tray, I spoke.

"Would you kindly ask the Master to please come so I might beg for his forgiveness and receive my punishment?" The slave servant said nothing. But then that wasn't unusual. He left the room and returned a few moments later with the familiar white toga and said I must dress quickly.

"The Master does not come to you, you must go to him. He awaits your presence in the dungeon. You must not keep him waiting."

Fortunately I had applied my makeup already and touched up my hair, after my morning shower. I quickly removed the robe I had worn, and donned the 'uniform of the house'.

The servant slave never left the room, but I didn't blush as I appeared naked before his gaze in my dressing. He led me to room in the basement of the large house. The room was in semi-darkness, and looked like a medieval dungeon, with various apparatus of torture and chains hanging from the ceiling. Master sat in a chair smoking a cigarette as I approached. I knelt obediently at his feet and lowered my eyes in shame and reverence.

"This lowly slave begs the Masters forgiveness and requests I receive the punishment for my transgressions."

Though I could only see him in my peripheral vision, Master stubbed out his cigarette and stood. He rose and towered over me as I knelt before his Mastery. My abject submission weighed heavy on my shoulders at that moment, yet the complete feeling of being loved I felt in complete helplessness as an owned slave was equally as overpowering. This is a feeling I would experience again and again, though I failed to realize it at this point.

I heard the words I would hear with regularity from this point further.

"Arise slave." I stood, but kept my gaze lowered.

Masters hand came up underneath my chin and her raised my face to gaze into those deep solemn eyes. He placed his hands on either side of my face, and spoke.

"I love you slave laila, just as I love each of my slaves. I punish you only to make you a better slave, out of love, as a parent would a child." He drew my face to his and his kiss engulfed me.

His kiss was deeply passionate, his tongue invading and probing my mouth. After it broke, my knees were quite literally about to fail me, and my breath had been taken away.

He took my hand and led me to a device he called the stock. He had me remove my toga, and I stood before his gaze clad only in stockings and heels. He had me remove my stilettos. I stood only in stockings.

He turned me and pressed my belly against a saw horse looking contraption and had me bend forward. My neck came to rest in a semicircular hole cut into a large board, my wrists into smaller semicircular holes on either side of the neck hole. A second board, similar in appearance to the first was lowered in place on top of my neck and wrists. The hinge held it in place on one end and a hasp was clamped to secure it on the other.

Master then went to a table in front of where my head and wrists were secured and retrieved two bungee type flat belts and moved to wear my feet rested on the floor. He moved first one ankle then the other to the legs of the sawhorse and secured them each with a belt.

I was quite helpless and completely open and exposed in this position. Master knew what he was doing and apparently sensed the fear churning in the pit of my stomach. He began to speak.

"I am a merciful Master, but in this house just as in society, order and discipline must be maintained. Your safeword is Redlight. Use it should the pain become physically unbearable, and your punishment will stop. However, if you do not take the full measure of your punishment you will remain banished to your room for the balance of your stay here. I give you permission to beg for release should you discover you are a pain slut and find the pleasure in the pain."

While Master spoke, I found his words soothing and though the fear in the pit of my stomach abated some, it remained nonetheless. The vision of the welts on slave lori reappeared in my mind and I almost used the safeword before Master even began. He walked to the table in front of my gaze and retrieved a long stick. This must have been the cane. He stood before me and asked if I was prepared for my punishment.

"Yes Master, but your lowly slave requests mercy from her Master."

He didn't reply to my request for mercy and I could only hope he would be merciful and that he would respect the safe word should I have need to use it. slave melanie had said he was a merciful Master so now we would see.

As he disappeared from my sight moving to where my ass and thighs were exposed for his punishment, I heard the whoosh as he tested the air several times with the cane. I almost used the safe word again. It kept screaming in my head. "Redlight...Redlight...Redlight..." but I willed it to never reach my lips and I kept my silence. I wanted to again luxuriate in the lust at Master's direction, so I knew I must take my punishment, and resolved to take my punishment in silence.

I heard the whoosh of the cane again, and at first thought Master was merely testing the air with it again, but then the bite if it came as it landed on my ass cheeks.

Resolved to take my punishment in silence, I only grunted at the pain of its bite into my flesh. My eyes instantly filled with tears and I sobbed as the next two blows came in quick succession. I don't know what was worse the feel as the cane struck me and bit into my flesh or the sound as it cut through the air. I had discovered I was tensing as I heard the now familiar whoosh as it flew to my ass, and thought to see if relaxing might help. I willed myself to relax and blow four wasn't as intense.

By blow five I felt a warmth beginning to radiate into my crotch and my vaginal lips reflexively bloated with the blood of my lust as if this were a sexual experience, my clit stiffened and my cunt began to make its lusty juices. I felt the tentative beginnings of an orgasmic release begin to take shape in the pit of my whoredom. I willed myself to continue to relax as blows six and seven assailed my thighs. I felt on the edge of a tremendous orgasm and guessed I must be a pain slut. I begged for release.

"Please Master may your whore slave cum?"

I heard the whoosh again, but this time the blow never landed. Master appeared in front of me again, and deposited the cane on the table as he picked up a smaller whip with many tassels attached to a short handle. I would later learn this was a flogger and only stung as it landed. Master lifted my chin to look at him and wiped the tears from my face and eyes with a kerchief before he started to speak.

"My slave is a pain slut it appears. We will turn the mistake that you made into a learning experience so it isn't wasted. I grant you the permission to cum, seek the pleasure in the pain slave."

Master left my face and returned to his position near my ass. I heard the flogger as it slapped twice on his leg I guess, then it started to fall on me. Instead of my ass and thighs though, Master aimed the flogger with practiced skill on my exposed pussy.

As the tender bite of the flogger landed on my pussy the first time, I jumped, more from the surprise than the pain, because the flogger only stung rather than bit. The next blow landed and I had forced myself to relax again as I knew what to expect and the sting only brought the familiar warmth and the building intensity of my orgasm again.

The next blow I moaned as the pleasure in the pain began to build the intensity of the impending orgasm.

Then Master started to rain the blows rapidly on my exposed over-heated pussy. The expected ten blows had long sense been administered, so I could only assume Master was doing this for me now. Then his words confirmed my thoughts on the matter.

"Find the pleasure in the pain, slut. Embrace the kiss of the whip and find the solace in its punishment, and feel the love in its administration."

I was moaning uncontrollable now as each rapid strike of the flogger on my pussy brought about its pleasurable sting.

I had started to raise my ass in expectation of the next blow landing as Master had slowed again in the administration of the blows. I guess I was a pain slut for as Master had advised I was finding solace in the kiss of the flogger on my pussy and felt only love as Master administered its cleansing blows. I was writhing shameless in my lust and nearing completion in my orgasmic release when Master took me over the edge to completion.

"Cum now slut, treasure the reward of the pleasure in the pain."

The orgasm ripped through the pit of my desire and I wailed at the wondrous gloriousness of this pain-induced sexual release. I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life.

"Oh my gawwwwwddddddd. Master, you slave whore has found her reward. Thank you for punishing me Master to make me a better slave in your service."

Master moved to the table and replaced the flogger there, then I felt him at my ass again as I lay in weary exhaustion from the intensity of the orgasm I had just experienced. I felt the warmth and the pressure as his huge cock entered my cunt and he began to use my whore's cunt for his personal satisfaction. As he fucked me, I began to babble.

"Use your slave Master."

"Use me as the whore I am. Humiliate me and break me to abject submission if you need to Master to make me the best slave any Master could want."

I felt him withdraw his cock from me and then felt his hands on my chin. He lifted my head and commanded I open my mouth. I complied and the sticky wetness of my cunt on his cock assailed my taste buds as he pumped his huge cock into my face.

I was immobile so I couldn't bob my head up and down on his cock as I might if I were blowing him. He was literally fucking my face as his cock slid in and out of my mouth and throat. I wasn't gagging as I had that night in the bar. I was reveling in being able to take his cock into my body completely, whether on this end or the other.

I was being used as his fucktoy and loving every moment of it. He pumped my face for several minutes then withdrew until only the head of his huge cock remained in my eagerly sucking mouth. His spew followed and I hungrily swallowed every drop of the contents on his balls. I sucked for several minutes more relishing the ownership he had assumed in these crucial minutes of my training since requesting my punishment. When he withdrew his spent cock from my mouth, I had to speak.

"I love you Master, and I want to serve in abject submission, but you may need to reduce me to submission as I am a willful person. Please in your wisdom Master humiliate your humble slave to your will as you see fit."

Though I felt I was approaching the point of abject submission that would be necessary to serve my Master correctly, I also knew I was strong-willed and that my will might well need breaking to become the slave I now longed to be. I never felt so loved in the submission to my Master or in any other personal experience as I felt at that very moment. My doubts though persisted.

Master must have read my mind for in the next moments I basked in the love I felt as he showed me my low position and the fact I was mere property.

"Look at me slave."

I raised my head as commanded and didn't realize he had reached for his flaccid cock until I felt the warmth of his urine stream strike my face.

"You are property slave and I piss on your in the worthlessness of your lowly position."

I felt totally debased at that moment, but also more intense love than I had ever felt. I closed my eyes and basked in the warmth of the stream of urine as it struck my face and trickled down to drip off my chin. Accompanying the warmth of his urine was the knowledge and warmth of his love and his devotion to my desire to be totally debased to make me the perfect slave I so longed to be. I felt his urine stop hitting my face and opened my eyes.

"Open your mouth slave." I did as commanded and he placed his flaccid cock in my mouth I began to suck, assuming his intent was that I orally service him again. After a moment of sucking him, he released his urine again and my humiliation was complete as I drank his piss without being commanded.

He released me from the stock and servant kajira lori appeared and led me nude and welted, urine still dripping from my hair and chin to my room. She placed me in the shower, and undressed to join me. She bathed me with the gentle soft caresses of her dainty little hands and when she washed my pussy I moaned softly. She quickly cautioned me.

"You mustn't give in to your lust now." I regained control and lori finished bathing me and dried me. She next had me lay on the bed and applied salve to my welts. Where the welts creased my thighs and approached the bloated lips of my pussy she was careful not to touch my sex as she applied the healing ointment. Afterwards, she drew the heavy drapes and the room was cast into darkness.

"Sleep now." She said then left me to my sleep.

In my sleep, whips seemed to be assailing me from everywhere. They didn't hurt though, they gently caressed my body and had me writhing in throes of ecstasy. When I awoke, the bed was a mess and I was drenched in sweat. I must have orgasmed in my sleep too, because the stickiness between my thighs was drying from where my juices had run from me. It was nearing 6pm from the digital display on my night table and I arose and went to the bathroom and quickly showered again to clean the lust from between my thighs.

When I returned to the bedchamber, the servant slave was there. The bed had been remade and the pile of soiled linen lay near by, He had also just laid a freshly laundered toga and stockings on the bed. I moved through the room drying myself with no thought given to my nakedness. I was completely unabashed in my nudity now, a huge step for me. His gaze as I laid the towel on the bed and began to dress brought no blush to my cheeks, my pussy and breasts completely on display as I slid the stockings up my legs.

"Dinner is at 7 kajira, do not be tardy." His words about tardiness were not said as a command, but as advice. I finished dressing, refreshed my makeup and left for the dining room at 6:50.

I arrived the first in the dining room and took my placing standing behind the chair at the foot of the table, where I had sat the one time I had eaten in this room before. Within seconds, my kajira brothers and sisters began to arrive. They each extended cordiality in seeing me standing there. When kajira melanie arrived, she embraced me and again spoke confidentially to me in my ear while she hugged my body in close to hers.