My Descent to Lusty Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My slave sister is brave. Master has told us of your acceptance of your punishment and of your realization of the pleasure in the pain. Soon you will desire Ritus Obsequium and I will show in the love for your body, the love I feel in my heart. I love you my slave sister." She broke the embrace and kissed me, though this time her kiss was a mere peck on the cheek.

Yet, I noted her nipples were distended and pressed against her soft red toga. Mine had stiffened again, as well, and I wondered at this reaction each time to her embrace. I reasoned it must be the love I felt enveloped in her gentle, caring arms. It reminded me of when I had held my child in my arms and drew his face to my breast to suckle the nutrition there.

I didn't have long to ponder it as Master arrived. The silence in the room again signaled his arrival. He took his place and the meal started as before. Not a sumptuous 6-course affair as the previous night had been, and the food wasn't served restaurant style. Large bowls of side dishes were set beside platters of meat and everyone helped themselves family style. Once Master had said thanks for the food in a grace prayer, a soft hum began in the room, as my slave brothers and sisters began to converse softly. The formality of the meal the night earlier in the week had been replaced with the conviviality of a family gathering.

Once the meal was concluded, Master tapped the side of his water glass with his spoon, and the room grew quiet. All attention was on him as he addressed his comments to me.

"kajira laila, stand and allow your brother and sister slaves to witness the result of your punishment." I stood and turned with my back to the table and lifted the flap of my toga. I looked around behind me to be certain the toga had been raised sufficiently to allow the welts to be seen by those at the table. I noted the welts had all but disappeared in the few hours since they were administered.

"Tonight at 9, your training will continue. All are required to be present in the play room at 9." Master rose and left the room. My slave brothers and sisters all rose as did I and we exited the room in silence.

I returned to my room, and watched the minutes tick off the clock as 9 approached. At 8:45 two of my slave sisters arrived, dressed in long flowing gowns, the same soft red as the toga. The material was also the same it appeared.

I was instructed to remove my toga and only replied "Yes Mistress", remembering I must refer to my slave sisters and brothers as Mistress and Master until I went through Ritus Obsequium. My slave sister smiled that I remembered the protocol issued in passing several days earlier.

I was quickly dressed in a leather corset with garters attached and the thigh high stockings I had worn were replaced with stockings designed to be gartered. They then led me downstairs to a large room, all four walls paneled with mirrors and furnished only in plain sofas and two single chairs. One a high back executive leather style chair the other an overstuffed easy chair. The only other furniture in the room was a low padded bench. I was led to the easy chair and instructed to sit.

Master and Prima kajira kristy, in her Royal Blue robes, walked in a few moments later. Master came and sat in the high back leather chair and the Prima kajira sat next to him on a low stool she pulled from behind his chair. Her attire was the same long flowing gown as the other of my slave brothers and sisters wore, her's was royal blue and theirs the soft red.

Master clapped his hands and my slave sisters and brothers encircled the chairs, sitting Indian-style on the floor. The Prima kajira pulled a silk purse from the pocket of her dress and retrieved a small precisely rolled cigarette from it and a gold lighter. She handed these to Master. Master placed one end of the cigarette between his lips and held the lit lighter to the other end. He drew deeply from the cigarette and the end glowed red as it lit.

I smelt the pungent smoke, and realized it wasn't a cigarette but a precisely rolled marijuana joint. It had been so carefully rolled it wasn't apparent it was a joint, until the familiar acrid smoke of my younger years assailed my nostrils. He handed the lit joint back to the Prima kajira and she drew from it and passed it to one of my slave sisters. She handed another to Master and he lit it and handed it to me. I drew from its intoxicating depths and passed it to the slave sister nearest me.

We sat and smoked until a half-dozen of the pungent sticks had been consumed. Mid way through the smoker, a servant delivered two open bottles of chilled red wine and glasses for everyone and the wine began to flow freely. By the time the joints had been consumed the wine had been as well, and I didn't know about my slave brothers and sisters, but I was 'heavily buzzed' as we used to say when I had regularly smoked pot in my days of youthful indiscretion.

Master stood and spoke. "Let the training begin."

Master left the room.

My slave brothers and sisters moved away from where they had been seated on the floor. Two of the men retrieved the low bench and two of the women brought a flat panel that had leaned against an adjacent wall and lay it flat in the floor in the center of the room. It looked like a piece of thick leather with two depressions and two holes strategically placed in it. The bench was placed on it with the feet of the bench fitting into the depressions. Two stakes were slid into the two holes.

The two slave sisters that had dressed me in the corset had me stand and leather leggings were affixed to my legs. I was led to the bench on the end by where the stakes had been placed and instructed to kneel. I knelt beside the bench.

I knelt and they laid me down across the length of the bench. It wasn't very long, reaching from just under my chin to my pubic bone. My hands were drawn around the end of the bench, and secured in place by a set of leather cuffs. Straps were run from one side of the platform, across my back and buckled to shorter straps on the opposite side.

My knees were spread and shackled to the edges of the bench, and my ankles pulled out and strapped to the stakes that had been inserted into the holes in the platform. The covering on the platform was leather as I had guessed, but wasn't a thick leather, but a soft supple leather attached on top of what must have been a 3" thick sheet of foam rubber. The bench was padded and covered in a similar fashion. I was comfortable but I was virtually immobile, I could move some back and forth in a rocking motion, but any other movement was impossible. A sister slave walked over and inserted what appears as an enema bottle into my ass and I feel my bowels fill with warm liquid.

After I was secured in place, a rest was drawn from under the bench for me to lay my head on. As I lay my head on the rest, I looked in the mirror on the wall nearest me. I see when Master reenters the room.

At his side is a huge dog. It looks like the cross between a Doberman and a Pitt bull. I later am told it is a Rottweiler. He appears huge as he walks beside Master to where I am secured to the table.

He begins to prance around as he draws nearer my vulnerable position. At long last in his eagerness he runs and starts to shamelessly nuzzle my exposed crotch.

I am immediately stricken with fear and I gasp. My slave sister all the while sitting at my head gently stroking my hair, bends and whispers to me. "Be strong my sister. He will prepare you with that long hot wicked tongue, then he will take you, his assault will be savage but at the same time it will be heaven. Never will a lover ever measure up to this one."

The dog is nuzzling and nipping at my crotch and I fear he may bite me. My cunt has dried up inside in the fear reaction my body is posturing. I try to relax by to no avail. I see in the mirror Master is now standing beside me. He slaps his hand to the side of his leg and the dog obediently heels at his side. He bends to speak to me.

"Tonight the beast shall make you his."

I whimper softly in my fear.

"Fear not. He will not harm you. He will though, make you his bitch forever more."

Master pulls a large butt plug from his pocket and walks to my ass. He slips the butt plug into my ass. The enema I had received a lubricant of some sort and it eases the slide of the plug into my nether hole. Master pulls a strap from the front of the leather corset, through my legs and across the butt plug. My cunt is still unprotected as the strap splits into two as it crosses between my legs and is rejoined at my ass to securely hold the butt plug in place. It is attached to a small leather buckle on the back of the corset. Master returns to my head.

"That is so the beast doesn't take your ass. Someday you may desire he use your ass as he will use your cunt tonight, but when that day comes you will be prepared tonight he will take your cunt as his own and claim you as his bitch, but you aren't prepared for him to take your ass, just yet."

Master stands back up and the dog immediately heels and sits looking up at Master awaiting his command. Finally it comes.

I had seen video footage of dogs taking humans and of course had witnessed dogs breeding naturally in nature. The bitch always in control until the moment she allowed the beast to take her then she becomes the recipient of his savage mating, and falls completely under his control.

Though dogs were largely domesticated in the animal kingdom, as it exists in the modern world, when they mated and the beast took the wantonly ready bitch, they reverted to the savagery of their primitive feral ancestors.

Whether it was the lust of the moment or the desire to complete the task and break from the moment of utter vulnerability quickly, there was nothing gentle about the way a dog beast claimed his bitch when he mounted and joined with her.

This was also the case when he took a human. The same lusty desires, or feral instincts, drive him to claim her as his own.

When the beast joined with a human bitch and the tight clasp of her lusty tunnel snugged tightly around his pummeling fuck tool, he laid claim to her very soul, for no other would ever move her to lust as he had.

I feared the savagery that he would employ when he took me and claimed me as his bitch. Yet, when that tongue worked its magic as it drove me to near insanity with the promise of the lusty coupling to come, I again desired the bestial rape that was about to take place. I moaned my acceptance to the all-consuming lust in my body and my desire to become the claimed bitch of the beast. Master sensed my desire was it its peak and knelt beside me to speak.

"If I allow this to continue, the beast will be your Master for all time, just as I am your Master for all time. If he takes you he will claim you as his bitch slave just as I claim you as my whore slave. He may require your submission to sate his lust when it appears to him. You cannot ever deny him and that means he can claim any of your sluts holes he chooses. He will own you just as I own you. Do you understand this?"

"Yes, Master, I understand and I desire to serve as his whore. Please let him claim me as his bitch Master, Please let him take me as his own. Please Master I beg you, pleeeeessssssseeeeeee"

My lust was complete, my surrender total I had to have this taboo mating. At this very moment, and not before, though I had been steadily moving in that direction, I realized I was truly a slut at heart and that I must live my whorish desires by becoming a slave bitch to this beast. I eagerly awaited the breeding that was about to occur.

For though I couldn't conceive or gestate or deliver his puppies, I was just the recipient of his breeding. He didn't care for me or love me I was just a receptacle for the lust in his loins.

Sure, he might grow fond of me as a dog often does with his human keepers, but otherwise to him, I was three holes in which to sate his lust.

His whore, but in realizing this, my sanity was again driven to the brink of madness as I realized I was always destined to live my sluts desires and to stand as whore whether as a collared slave of a human Master to all the men and women he might require I serve lustily, or as a claimed bitch of a beast Master. I had to have this.

"Please Master, LET HIM TAKE ME!"

The passing minutes seemed an eternity as the beast continued to fuck me with that blessed tongue. Finally, Master finally gave the command. I was left bound to the breeding bench that night and throughout the night the beast used me, his bitch, as the desire in him rose. Each time he mounted and used his bitch whore, I was driven further into the depths of lusty madness my human Master had promised when he had claimed me as his owned slave.

He used my body relentlessly and without remorse throughout the night, as the desire in him rose.

At some point during the night, I realized my decent to lusty madness was complete and never again could I be the person that had walked in the door of this 'place of secret desires fulfilled', a week or more, earlier.

I longed for his use of me to continue until I died from the lusty madness of it all, but he apparently had spent himself. He lay down beside me to guard his bitch.

We both slept the sleep that only comes once lust is sated.

In the wee hours just before dawn, slave lori came to release me. The beast growled at her as she approached me, but a word of reproach from her quieted the beast and he skulked away to a far corner, hopefully regretting the loss of the opportunity to use me as his whore again.

slave lori helped me to my room and showered me again, administering a douche and an enema as before, and then helped me to bed.

Master carried me to the airport two days later. Again dressed as the matronly June Cleaver of my vanilla world, he reminded me the title ne multus kajira gave me permission to return again as I needed or to request Ritus Obsequium and become a full time member of the house.

I thanked him but told him I didn't see how that could happen. It appears I was wrong.

I returned home and tried to regain my sense of perspective in the bland vanilla June Cleaver existence I had lived before I had started to pursue who I truly was inside.

I was lost, nothing seemed right any longer, nothing worked. I couldn't concentrate, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't find anything to keep my interest. I needed to discuss things with my wise Master. The old email exchange we had employed in the past wasn't good enough. I picked up the phone and called him.

He sat and listened attentively to my rambling on my plight for nearly an hour as I cried and spoke of feeling numb and lost in my vanilla world. Of missing the loving feelings I felt in his home, of the kind words of my slave sisters and of their obvious love for me. These were all things I had never felt before.

Yes, I had felt love from family and friends but not like I felt in the caring, nurturing environment of my Master's home.

He listened, only interrupting to express a desire I expound on certain elements more deeply so he might understand or to ask I repeat something he didn't understand.

Afterwards he didn't try to cajole or convince me to give up my vanilla world and return as a slave in service to the lusty slut I was inside. He only presented the obvious. He reminded me of what he had said enroute to the airport, that as a ne multus kajira, I was eligible to request Ritus Obsequium and pursue a place in the house on a 24/7 basis and that I could always take another weeks vacation and return to the heady pleasure of the house for another brief stay.

He did say that he felt I would find after another week my return to my home would bring back the same feelings I was having now. He postulated that I was a slave at heart and only accepting that my destiny required I serve in abject submission, as an owned slave, and the slutty pursuits and whoring that provided were the only things that would give me lasting pleasure and inner spiritual peace.

The real world Laila no longer existed and only the kajira laila remained. He said the decision was mine, and shouldn't be taken lightly. For it would be the last one I made. Once I took that course, and requested Ritus Obsequium, my life would be dictated, but as I had seen the direction that dictated path wandered was well suited to the slave slut I was when the veneer of life's posturing was stripped away.

That path was my destiny and the richness and joy it provided were mine to experience. That I likely would never be happy until I did. He also suggested it might simply be 'lust withdrawal', and that time would ameliorate what I was currently feeling. He said the decision was mine and the options existed and that I need only decide my heart and mind and act on them.

I felt better after hearing my Masters voice, but I was still uncomfortable in my June Cleaver skin. I thought to take his advice and allow time to pass so I could see if my feelings changed and mull the options.

After only a week, I knew that I would only be happy as the slave to my Masters. The kind benevolent human Master, and the captivating 'take me as the bitch I was' Beast Master.

I called my Master and told him of my decision and asked if he could help me devise a discrete story to tell my family. He gave me one, so I closed my home, put my things in storage and only took enough clothing to make the car trip to Master's home. I knew a new slut's wardrobe awaited me there.

My pussy stayed wet and throbbing as I drove the many miles to my Masters. When I arrived Master had me a cell phone with a Phoenix, Az. Area code to corroborate the story that I was taking my allergies to Arizona, and allow my family to contact me. After a time I would change it to a Texas area code and explain my allergies were better and that I had grown fond of Texas during the three-day drive across the huge state and since my allergies had actually started to respond there, that I had returned there to get away from the oppressive desert heat of Phoenix.

Yes, Texas was not and humid too, but not as bad as the deserts in Arizona. Master had 'show homes' on remote locations of his property should family desire to visit me there.

I went through Ritus Obsequium and was now full-fledged kajira, and had my own collar like my slave brothers and sisters and my toga and gown had changed from the 'virginal white' of the ne multus kajira to the soft red of the collared indoctrinated kajira. That was what brought Master my bedside this morning.

"Arise slave." My Master threw back the covers to reveal my naked sleeping form. I no longer blush in his presence as he observes my nakedness. All pretenses at modesty were lost long ago.

I obediently arise as commanded and stand in a mock attention before him. He places a collar around my neck with a mock rabies tag attached. He says I should relieve myself and prepare to serve. That I need no make up or clothing.

I go to the bathroom and release my morning urine and as I wash my hands I note the tag on the collar and bend close to read its inscription in the mirror. "Whore of the Beasts" it says. My stomach flutters at the possibilities and I feel my sex flush and bloat and the juices begin to flow between my legs.

I return to Masters side.

"Are you ready kajira to take your rightful place on this house?"

"Yes, Master, my desire is to serve in any manner you might require." The words I say are as scary as the reality that might exist, from their utterance. Yet, I know my Master loves me and in any manner he might require I serve can only be found the desires of lusty madness.

Master attaches a leash to my collar and leads me from my room. I am led to whatever lusty adventure my Master knows will serve the slave desires and the lust in my heart.