My Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so beautiful." Sandy murmured as she leaned in to sprinkle wispy butterfly kisses on my inner thighs. I lay back against the cold table and leaned into the pleasure that was slowly overtaking me. I arched my pelvis towards Sandy's face, eager to feel the other woman's tongue in my most intimate folds. But Sandy wanted to prolong my seduction. She nuzzled my buttocks and thighs with her nose, alternately licking the soft skin from my knees to ass. After what seemed like hours, she ran her index finger under the elastic band of my G-string, and proceeded to pull the flimsy material down the length of my legs.

"Oh, God....." I moaned when I felt the first contact of Sandy's tongue against my snatch. The soft fierceness of her mouth suckling my lips and clit was almost more than I could take. I could not remember ever feeling pleasure with such intensity. At first I thought I would climax just seconds after Sandy's first slow and thorough lick, but then I tensed a bit, realizing she was just experiencing the tip of the iceberg. My hips seemed to melt into the table as I wound my fingers through Sandy's hair once more, easing the busy mouth further into my cunt, as if to swallow the woman whole. A weak tingling wave swirled around my pelvis like a hurricane, gathering strength before reaching out throughout the rest of me, from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. I struggled to relax my thighs and not tighten them around Sandy's head, suffocating her as she worked.

Sandy ate me like a gourmet, enjoying every flavor, every fold of my pink, tight pussy. The strokes of her tongue varied, some long and intense-like painting a fence, some short and precise. It was as if Sandy could read my mind, knowing exactly what I liked the most, knowing when to go faster, knowing when to slow down. My hips began to beat with their own internal rhythm, pumping up and down, taking Sandy's occupied tongue with them.

After Sandy's tongue memorized every square inch of my silken folds, she focused her attention on the tight bud of my clitoris. She sucked it like a straw, drawing her head away from the center, stretching my clit with her. The tiny bud seemed to expand in Sandy's mouth, filling it with her swollen heat. Sandy's face was buried inside my core as she gave birth to the first slight tremors. My back arched and I lifted my hips off the table as I began to slowly, ever so slowly go over the edge.

"Oh God," I gasped, writhing back and forth around Sandy's busy mouth, "Oh Jesus!" And just as it became imminent, my orgasm died. It flittered like a leaf in the wind, just floating away, and with it my hope.

Sandy must have felt the change in my demeanor. Looking down at her, our eyes met and the tears of frustration flowed out onto my cheeks, and dripped into her upturned face. I stepped over her still crouching form, and ran to my bedroom, to cry. I heard her call "goodbye" from a distance as loneliness overcame me.

I became enraged as I lay there awash in my self pity, and began to hit myself in the crotch with my fists, flailing madly as I repeatedly struck myself over and over again, crying out, cursing that vile creature, Vladic, who had done this to me. Just then the numb throb of my clitoris began to vibrate, visions of Vladic grinning at me wafted through my mind. I was now aching from the blows I had delivered to my vaginal opening; still I continued to hit myself without respite, the surging pulse building in my loins. He was there, in my mind, Vladic the butcher son-of-a-bitch, Leering as the orgasm built. I was now pounding with the fury of one possessed at the tender bud of my clitoris. The climax erupted from the core of my being, a wave of warmth and thrilling tingles washed over me. I lingered in the after glow of the violent orgasm, having finally achieved the release that had escaped me for so long.

I was sore for several days after my epiphany. Steve made overtures, I declined my consent. That weekend I cornered Steve in the living room and tried desperately to get him to treat me rough while we made love. No such luck. He dismissed my pleas with disinterest, achieving his orgasm and falling to sleep on the couch. I covered him with a blanket, went to bed alone and cried myself to sleep.

I was unable to interest Steve in anything rough, it just didn't turn him on, but still there must be a way I thought. I decided to ask my brother to help plant the seed. I called Tom and asked if he could stop by to talk, "sure sis!" he had agreed.

I struggled over how much to divulge to him, and decided the less the better. He sat and listened as I ranted about my wifely duties and how much I loved Steve, and how There was never a cross word between us. Then he interjected, "Ok already, I know you two are a great couple. But what's bothering you sis?"

"I can't have orgasms with Steve." I said a little too matter-of-factly.

Tom just stared as if he couldn't believe he had heard it.

"Tom..." I looked pleadingly as he just sat still, gawking.

After what seemed like hours, but truly only a moment, he said "Charlene, have you seen a doctor?"

"Yes, and she said there isn't any reason, but there is. You see, I... I suffered an injury to my... well, my privates while in Kosovo, and...well now I can't have an orgasm. Unless..." I just couldn't bring myself to say it to my brother.

"Unless what?" he waited for a response, when none came he asked again, "Unless what Charlene?"

"Well, I have to be treated rough, you know...like being taken like it was against my will or something." I know I was blushing. God! I was telling my brother this shit. I was thoroughly humiliated.

"You mean you have a rape fantasy?" he asked as if it was commonplace.

"A what?"

"A rape fantasy. Yeah, everyone has some kind of kink. Have you told Steve?"

"I tried, but he isn't interested in rough play."

"Well, let me think about it sis, we'll figure it out somehow." He assured me.

"Oh god, Tom, I knew you would help. You're his best friend."

The following Saturday was my birthday and Steve invited all our friends. Tom was there and pulled me aside and said that he had talked to Steve and that he was pretty sure everything was going to be alright. I thanked him and enjoyed the party. The alcohol flowed and the party raged into the night. Finally the last of the guests were out the door and Steve headed toward the bedroom. I decided to get the food put up before I retired, and spent a few minutes placing trash into the garbage can outside. When I returned to the house the lights were out, I thought it funny as I was sure I had left them on.

Just as I reached for the light switch, a hand grabbed me from behind, clasping over my face covering my mouth and nose tightly. Another had grabbed around my waist lifting me and throwing me to the floor. I tried to cry out, but the grip on my face was suffocating me, I began to panic. I could feel the breath of my assailant hot on my neck, he reeked of stale alcohol. His body crushed me beneath him as he fell fully onto my back. Keeping his hand on my face, his other hand began grabbing at my crotch and when he found my panties, he ripped them from me, the material tearing at my skin as it resisted his violent intent.

He fumbled for a moment as he fought me for position between my legs, and then his knees pressed my legs apart, spreading me wide. A thought came to me; Vladic? Could this be Vladic? No it couldn't be... Then the reality of what my brother had said earlier hit me. He had spoken with Steve and I was reaping my birthday rewards for his faithful friendship.

I smiled inwardly as I continued to resist him. His penis poked at my anus as he tried to find my vaginal opening. He thrust forward hitting me in the rose bud of my butt sending an excruciating bolt of pain through my body. I tried to cry out but he held me helpless in his grasp. Then his aim improved and he found my now sopping pussy. He entered just the head, and then pushed forward, in jerking little thrusts, so he could keep pressure on me. Soon he began to ram into me, he was filling me so full as he pounded with abandon into my soft folds.

I was reveling in the rough treatment but I wanted more, I wanted him to abuse me. He was unrelenting, as he reached down with his free hand and forced it between the floor and my thighs, pressing a cruel finger into the bud of my clitoris. I reveled in this, and he became aware of my total submission, his hand loosened over my face and I began to breathe easier, moaning through his fingers. Finally he lifted me up and folded me over the back of the couch, reentering my cunt as violently as he had the first time.

I was now a willing accomplice as I began to cry out "Fuck, yeah!" and "Harder!"

This provoked him, he reached beneath me and grabbed the tuft of hair perched above my clit. He jerked it hard enough to pull some of it out and made me scream "Ouch." He began flicking his middle finger at my clit as he pounded his meaty penis into my vagina. Over and over again he thumped my clit and thrust into me. I began to see Vladic's face laughing at me through the fog of my imagination, just as the surging swell of an impending climax was raising its energy.

"Harder!" I cried.

Harder he rammed into me, his flicking finger replaced by his knuckles raking roughly across my clit, the back of the couch squeaking against our combine weights and the violent treatment.

My hips took on a life of their own as I tightened my vagina around the cock pistoning into me. My hips jerked and jumped as primitive reflexes came to life from the skillful screwing. Four-letter words were streaming from my lips as I urged him on, clawing at the cushions on the couch.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I chanted mindlessly as he hammered his penis into my guts. "I'm going to cum, so rape me, you bastard. Fuck that big hard cock of yours into me."

He said nothing while the powerful drives of his hips that rammed his erect phallus deep into my guts. The fire was building deep in his groin though, the juices pooling in the firing chamber and the muscles cocking themselves to pump hot semen into my hole.

"I'm cum-cumm-cumm-cumming," I rasped in a harsh blast of air, a whispering gust of sheer lust as fire seared through my body. And then, unbidden, flaring up in my mind's eye, was the face of my imaginary lover, Vladic, his eyes laughing at me as I climaxed.

The man above me was beyond caring what the woman under him was thinking about. He was ramming his cock deep into my vagina, stuffing me with his bulk. Fiery shots of semen ripped down the length of his shaft while his whole body convulsed and added power to the blasts. He poured his hot sticky load deep into my guts, his muscles straining against mine as he fought to skewer me completely on his prick.

The quivering, straining knot held for a long moment, and then we both relaxed simultaneously. I was pinned like a bug under his bulk, my slender, feminine arms dangling under me, his masculine torso pressing me downward, my legs entwined with his strong, hairy limbs. His hips were nestled between my slender thighs.

I felt his cock slowly shrinking, retreating from my depths, leaving a hot, sticky pool in my vagina. I began to doze off from the exertion and didn't notice that he had gone. I picked myself off the back of the couch and went to the restroom. Cleaning up, I quietly mewed as I washed the blood and semen from my inner thighs, reveling in my good fortune. I went into the bedroom to go to bed and stood in stark terror at what I found there; my husband, Steve, lying across the foot of the bed, asleep, fully clothed!

I had been raped! I had believed it to be Steve at the time. Now I was worried that the perpetrator would return that he would harm me somehow. But who was he? Was he from the party? I had so many questions, and then the old haunting came back, Vladic. Vladic had somehow found me. He had followed me and now intended to finish his horrible torture of my soul. I didn't sleep the entire night. I was stricken with fear and loathing of this dark creature.

The phone rang, startling me from my worry and dread. I answered the phone cautiously, "Hello."

"Hi sis."

"Oh god, Tom, its you." I gasped, relieved.

"Yeah, it's me. Hey, did you enjoy yourself last night?"

I had no intention of sharing my haunts with him so I lied "yes, I really enjoyed the evening, thanks for asking."

"Well, I want to thank you for sharing your fantasy with me I really enjoyed it. Oh, and Charlene, I don't think we need to share it with Steve, if you know what I mean."

I didn't know what he meant...or did I? "What don't we want to share Tom?" I asked.

"Hey, I gotcha sis, mums the word."

"God dammed tom, what are you going on about?" I pleaded.

His voice became tentative and he began to stutter, "Well, you know...the fantasy you wanted...you asked me to help you. Didn't you?"

Realizing for the first time what he had done I yelled into the phone, "Tom, were you here with me last night?"

"Well...yeah. I talked to Steve, and just like you said, he wasn't too hot for the kinky stuff, so...I thought I'd give you the birthday gift you wanted."

"Oh my god!" I was dumb struck.

"It's what you wanted isn't it Charlene? You aren't mad are you?"

I hung up with him still pleading in the handset for me to respond to him, I couldn't. I was devastated. My brother had taken my pleading to mean that he was to perform that which my husband would not: Rape me. And he did. He had raped me in my own home, and I was a willing accomplice. I showered for an hour before the hot water ran out, then I sat and cried until Steve awoke, then I called Sandy. I needed someone to talk to.

12