My Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh My God yesssss."

Then he stopped.

I looked down at my spread wide legs and then up to his face, he was smirking, he kissed my lips and stood up, slid off his jeans and boxers and kicked them to one side, His cock looked so hard as I lay there awaiting him, wanting him, needing him, my fingers found their way to my moistness and slowly I started to rub my clit, he knelt down on the floor between my open legs that were now hanging half on and half off the bed, and with that smirk still across his face he buried his head between my legs, my fingers slid off my clit and as I ran my hands up over his head I grasped hard to his hair and pushed up my hips feeling the full pressure of his face buried deep, his tongue sliding into me and his nose rubbing along side my clit, I raised my legs and rested them on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around the back of my thighs and grasped at the inside of them pulling my legs open wider so he could move freely without me snapping his neck as my body tensed with the first wave of orgasm. As my body jolted and my muscles tensed, I felt his fingers sliding in and out of my wet pussy rhythmically, as his tongue darted back and forth across my clit, my nails dug into his scalp and I let out a moan as the second wave of orgasm hit me, I drew up my knees and placed my feet flat onto his shoulders and tried to push him away, I could not take it anymore, needed him deep inside me, my body ached to have his swollen throbbing cock deep within, pushing back and forth.

His fingers slid out and my body relaxed and as my grip released he knelt back into a sitting position, his heels supporting him and his hands either side of my hips on the bed, I leaned slightly to the right and sat myself up, now face to face I cupped his cheeks in my hands and drew his faces nearer to mine and slid my tongue across his lips, his mouth opened and my tongue slid in, I could taste myself as we kissed, his hands wrapping around my back and pulling me close towards him, my butt resting on the edge of the bed, his hardness level with my wetness, I could feel the twitching of his cock and the need for him to be within me was to great, I slid my hand down between my legs and guided him towards my opening and with a slight push on his behalf he slid into me pulling my body that little bit closer as he filled me up completely. My tummy was clearly in the way but we managed to gain a good position and slowly we built up a rhythm, rocking back and forth on the edge of the bed, my nails dragging up and down his back, his hands massaging the base of my back, gripping my butt each time he pulled me in closer, it seemed like only seconds when I felt his body tense up, his head buried deep in my neck, as he pulled me real close causing me to fall back onto the bed body ridged with orgasm and for him to practically stand as he exploded deep inside me, bodies shaking and jolting, cuming together.

As his body calmed down his eyes met my gaze and as I lay on the bed, totally exposed to this man, not even knowing him a full day, feeling like I had always known him, his smile beaming, the grin from ear to ear I found my self asking,

"What is your name?"

I held out my hand and as I felt him slide out of me his hand took mine and helped me to a sitting position, once again I was on the edge of the bed, he knelt down between my legs only this time his eyes were still fixed on mine and his smile still beaming,

"Do you fancy that snack now?"

Snack I thought, damn that's the last thing I expected him to say but before I could repeat my question asking for his name I found myself saying,

"Snack!"

"Yes you know, food"

"I would prefer to snack on you hehehe"

And with that comment my hands slid down his arms past his hands and as my hands slid down he rose to his feet and before me was all the spender of a banquet,

"Hmmm"

I leaned forward to taste but he stepped back, I looked up with a puzzled look on my face.

"Put a gown on, I will go find something to eat, you need to eat in your condition and anyway your going to need your strength for later!"

"I am?"

"Oh yes you are,"

He leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead then grabbed his boxers and left the room leaving me naked and extremely horny sat on the edge of the bed.

I looked over at the clock, it was 6:50pm and he was right I needed to eat, once again my tummy was rumbling and the baby was most definitely awake, kicking me in the ribs and using my bladder as a punch bag, I looked around for my robe then remembered it was still on the bathroom floor so I picked up the towel I had worn from the bathroom to the bedroom and wrapped it around my body. It was slightly damp to the touch and as I walked from the bedroom to the bathroom I felt a chill run up my spine, once in the bathroom I dropped the towel in the linen basket and used the toilet, washed my hands and grabbed my robe off the floor and wrapped it round my shoulders. As I slid my arms into the robe sleeves I heard a noise from downstairs, I wrapped the gown tightly around my body, tide off the cord and walked out the bathroom, down the stairs and then towards the kitchen where the noise had come from.

"You okay in there?" I shouted.

As I got nearer to the kitchen I could hear muttering and as I opened the door I could see him gathering pasta up off the floor,

"Damn bag bust,"

I could not help but laugh, he looked up and smiled and asked if I was going to help him any time soon. I leaned over the table and gathered up what has landed there, sweeping my hand across the table and brushing them off the edge into the pan that had been sitting on the table, I leaned back against the table and watched as he finished picking up the last of the pasta off the floor and disposing of it into the bin, as he turned his eyes caught mine and he walked over to me, his lips were moist as they met mine and his hands run down my back sending shivers up my spine and as his hands cupped my butt I raised my leg and as he took hold of my leg I felt myself lifting off the floor, my legs wrapping around his waist, his hardness pushed up close to me, just the cotton of his boxers between us, by now my robe was open and slowly slipping off my shoulders, his hands supporting my butt and back my tummy pressed so close to him just allowing us to kiss with comfort, the kissing continued as he bent over laying me onto the wooden table, I could feel myself so wet against his boxers and his hardness throbbing between my legs as his kisses ran down my neck once again.

His lips latched onto my right nipple, I could feel his tongue darting back and forth across my erect nipple, my back once again arching, I ran my fingers up his back and grabbed a hold of his hair and pulled it back, he let loose and looked up,

"What?"

"Let me please you?" I replied,

he smiled and stood up taking my hand and helping me off the table, my feet met the floor directly in front of him, I dropped my arms to my sides and allowed my robe to fall to the floor and then slid his boxers down, his smirk grew as I took his hand and led him away from the table, his boxers being kicked off as he followed me, I led him to the lounge and over towards the sofa, told him to sit down in the middle and as he did I knelt down in front of him his legs opened allowing me to slide between them and to gain better access to what I had been craving the last couple of hours, finally I was going to taste what my mouth had been watering for, I took his cock into my hand and felt it twitch as I did so, slowly using my middle finger I found that spot just below the head and began to tease it, his eyes widened as I slowly worked his cock, my other hand running up and down his thigh, slowly a rhythm is built up and just as I feel his leg muscles tense I take him into my mouth, his cock sliding along my tongue and to the back of my throat, a gasp released and as his hands grip tightly on the back of my head I proceed to slide his cock in and out of my mouth my hands now caressing his balls and slowly rubbing the base of his cock, his grip tightening and then loosening on my shoulder, my hair being pulled by his right hand his hips rocking pushing himself deep into my mouth, as I lean closer taking him as deep as I can to the back of my throat and beyond, deep throating him like I had never before deep throated a man.

It only seemed like minutes when his hips thrust forward and his grip on my hair tightened, the rush of cum hit the back of my throat making me choke a little as I swallowed in time to meet the next spurt, I felt his grip loosen and I slowly slid him out of my mouth cum now running down my chin, with the back of my hand I wiped my chin and looked up at a well satisfied man, I leaned on his knees to gain my balance and brought myself to my feet, stood there between his legs, cum still on my face, smiling down at him made me feel like a teen doing the naughty in their parents front room, the excitement of it all was overwhelming and the need to just carry on was great but I was hungry and this time it was for food and since I had not eaten for a while I decided I would this time attempt to cook something.

It was starting to get dark as I finished the dishes after dressing cooking eating and general chit chat, felt like playing happy families,

"Fancy a walk?" came from behind me,

I turned round while still drying my hands with the kitchen towel and replied with a sure I'd love that,

The view was beautiful, the colour of the setting sun spread out across the sea surface and a solitary boat sat on the horizon, what more could one ask for, well actually hell of a lot more but after the afternoon I had just had I felt best not to! hehe. His hand took hold of mine and we walked hand in hand along the cliff top looking out to sea and chatting, the weather despite the awful rain and thunder storm was amazingly calm and warm and the birds could be heard chirping their good nights as the dark enveloped out surroundings.

"When the time comes for you to go, ........" I just had to say it.

I looked up into his eyes,

"Yes when the time comes?" He replied,

"Well you know, will we keep in touch?"

His face was lit up by the setting sun from behind where I stood, I could see the look in his eyes that told me the answer before he could say it,

"I'm cold," I said to break the silence,

He wrapped his arm around me and we slowly walked back to the cottage, once inside I threw my coat on the chair and walked up the stairs and right into the bedroom. I was shattered and needed my sleep, I stripped my clothes off and pulled the covers down and practically fell into the bed, it felt good against my tired body and as I snuggled up I heard the front door being locked downstairs, followed by the stairs creaking as he followed my path up to the bed room, As my eyes closed I heard him enter the room then the covers lift and his body sliding into the bed next to me, his arms were warm as they wrapped around my naked body and his kiss was sweet and ........

The sound of the alarm woke me from a deep sleep and as I sat up in bed I quickly hit the top of the alarm tuning it off, I looked at the time,

"Damn it's 8am, I'm going to be late,"

I dived out of the bed and did all the basics, washed, toileted, dressed, fell over while trying to put my shoes on and buttoning my blouse at the same time, I was a mess and I was still late. I ran down the stairs and ........

"Don't forget the book!" Came from the lounge,

I stopped dead and turned around, there he was my hubby stood there with that smile on his and my book in his hand,

"I read it last night,"

"And?" I asked,

He looked at me for a while and then simply said,

"I loved it,"

Woohooo I thought to myself and smiled at him, walking over and taking the book from him in exchange for a kiss, well I call it a book but at the moment its a bundle of pages and I was still late for the publisher, I grabbed my coat and then turned to the playpen where my beautiful son sat playing, ruffled his hair, smiled and I was gone out the door and off to where my destiny lay.

Ohh by the way, did I not mention, the story was just a story but a story of fact, I finally got married and became a wife and a mother to the best two men in the world, my darling little boy Charlie and yes my, well I'm not going to spoil it by saying who, I think I will leave that for your imagination but lets just say I've always been a sucker for blue eyes!

12