My Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,696 Followers

"Well, from now on I will be. No more part time jobs. We'll live on what we make. The kids are grown so just maybe we can act like a couple of rabbits again. At least once in awhile. I do have to ask you, Bev. Why did we grow so far apart sexually?"

"I would prefer not to answer that, Dave. Let's just start new from here, please."

"I'm sorry, Bev, but I need to know. Whatever it is is what was breaking us apart and I want to make sure it doesn't happen again. Please, Bev, if you know tell me."

She had tears in her eyes and I waited a few seconds for her to speak. Her head was lowered and her hands were held tightly together. As she slowly raised her head she said, "I knew you were cheating on me. Women were calling the house asking for you. I figured you didn't love me anymore. I wanted our family to stay together for the sake of the kids. I never stopped loving you. I just held it in hoping that they were just one night stands and that on day it would stop. Whenever you wanted to make love to me, I just thought of myself as a one night stand. I loved you but didn't feel love coming from you. So I just did my duty as a wife."

I was the one with tears now. I accused her of cheating when I was the real cheater. I was the one that needed to be ashamed. I looked up at Bev who still had tears in her eyes. "I promise you with all my heart that it will never happen again." I told her I was a fool and never knew what I had until I almost lost her. We have the rest of our lives to make it all good again.

She came to my side of the booth and kissed me. God, how I missed her kisses. She looked at me and said, "I'll forgive you if you will forgive me."

We got up and left the Old mill as Bud the bartender looked at me and said, "It was nice knowing you, Dave. Don't come back unless you have Bev with you." Then he smiled.

I told Bev to leave her car. We could get it the following day. I wanted her with me. What a fool I have been. I went back to our house and we went to our bed and started a new life from that day forward. She never mentioned my past affairs and I never mentioned her mistake.

Thank you for reading my story

comments always welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,696 Followers
12