My Dilemma: Cuckold or Not

Story Info
A real-life cuckold speaks.
985 words
3.02
41.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are 40 and are sexually open minded. We are at least average looking and are not inexperienced when it comes to unconventional sex. We are at the point where we need to decide the line between fantasy and reality and I'm writing this to help us figure it out.

We have both been turned on over the years by swinger and public sex. We have acted on these several times, but nothing that most consider too outrageous. We started with public sex. We had sex in adult video booths (but she got too scared when I tried to open the door), she blew me in adult video sections of video stores, and we had a good dogging experience.

We have fucked in a rave club with people watching. It was a bad weather night on New Year's Eve, but we toughed it out. We went to a strip club and flirted and then we went to a local rave club. On a balcony upstairs overlooking the dance floor, I ripped open a hole in her tights, lifted her skirt, and fucked her. We were kind of close to the men's bathroom, so some of the guys that could tell what we were doing stopped an watched.

We went bowling one night at a bowling ally that wasn't crowded at all. There were just a few guys and a bartender. So I sent her home to change into something sexy and had a drink at the bar. I chatted with the bartender and told him that she went home to change because we were going out dancing. When she got back, we went to play pool with a plan. I put her on the pool table and began to eat her pussy (she had on no panties of course). We were hoping people would watch and/or join in, but the bartender just kicked us out. Crazy huh? I'm telling you, most people would have at least watched but most people would fuck my wife if given the chance.

Our first multiple person encounter came after bringing it up multiple times during fantasizing. We decided to go out dancing with a very good friend of mine. I let him dance with her at a club that wasn't crowded and people noticed us. I even popped out one of her tits playing around and people noticed (we were having fun). We ended up back at our place and my wife came out of the bathroom without her tights on and I new it was going to happen. It didn't take long and before I knew it, I was sitting on the couch getting my dick sucked while my friend fucked her doggy style. We both came many times throughout the night and had a blast.

One night we decided to get a hotel and have some drinks in a local bar. After we were buzzing pretty good, I brought up getting a hooker. We had a room with a hot tub and she jumped at the idea. We had a fun night. We definitely both enjoyed watching each other have fun.

Another encounter happen with a couple that are close friends of ours. We started out by having plenty of comments made to each other over the years and we all knew that it would happen eventually. One night, my wife and I were feeling real good and invited them over. The night ended up with his wife eating my wife out and him fucking his wife while my wife licked her pussy. The next time we got together, my wife ate her pussy while he fucked his wife. Then he fucked my wife doggy style while my wife ate his wife's pussy. After he came in my wife, I fucked his wife while he and my wife watched.

After that, we moved. In our new local, while I was fingering her in a D&B parking lot a black guy watched us trying not to get into trouble with his girl. Then we went to a known park and a guy came up to the car and flashed his dick while we were fucking. It was too bad that I was so turned on because I came and he ran off. Later my wife said, "Next time we're bringing condoms," and I nearly came again. It all caught me by surprise, otherwise I would have backed off and let everyone cum hard.

Since then, it has been all fantasy and talk. We have gone to Vegas multiple times and fantasized, but we haven't done anything past that since. It's not that we haven't wanted to, but I don't think we knew exactly what we wanted to do. Which brings me to my point of this story. I looked at cuckold movies constantly and it really gets me off. I love that thought of women having such desire that they let their bodies getting used. I admit that I even get off at some of the bisexual stuff. I cum thinking of myself as a fluffer and putting someone's dick inside of my wife to get off. I get off thinking about lifting my wife's skirt and bending her over to let a group of guys get off.

Now what to do with this? I definitely know that after the guy comes, I don't want him to stick around. My wife and I love each other and I don't want some guy trying to impede on that and neither does she. I don't care one way or the other if it is a bisexual experience. I don't care if it is a loving environment or dominating. Our privacy is a concern so we can't get too crazy in public.

I now turn to you for suggestions and offers. I will tell you that we frequently go to Vegas and live on a Hawaiian island.