My Dilemma - Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,256 Followers

In the early hours of the next morning, I woke with Michelle's body wrapped around mine. The guilt hit me - it was heavy and oppressive. Later today I would be home with my family. The extent of my betrayal engulfed me. I slipped out of bed and grabbed my clothes, sneaking back to my room.

I got up early, intent on getting out of the hotel before anybody was up. I had just checked out when Michelle came down in the lift. We talked in the hotel coffee shop and apologized to each other. We knew we had done wrong.

When I got home, I left the farmer's association; I didn't want to be near temptation again. I couldn't separate the two events. I had broken my promise to Jane, just as she had to me. I could skirt around the edge by saying I hadn't lied to Jane, but I didn't tell the truth either. A couple of times the guilt got so bad I almost did, but in the end I felt the best way forward was to keep my secrets. Now, I would have to do the same again.

I tucked the old photographs away inside the cover of an old farm diary. I should have cut them into tiny pieces into the bin but I couldn't, not yet. I went out to the kitchen to be with my family. Jane was preparing dinner; my son and one of my daughters were doing homework on the dining room table. The other daughter must have been practicing her piano as the sometimes melodic strains of Fur Elise floated in from the lounge room.

They were the reason I kept my own counsel, I couldn't let things that had happened so long ago tear apart the strong unit we now were. Jane came up beside me, slipping her arm around my waist, she leant her head on my shoulder. It took a lot of effort not to flinch away, inside the turmoil brewed but I knew it would disappear in time. I put my arm around my wife and pulled her tight against me. She let her arm drop from my waist, moving her hand to cup my bum.

"Get a room you two!" It was my youngest daughter. She must have finished her unarmed combat with the piano.

The other two looked up and made retching noises as Jane first kissed my cheek then licked my ear.

We all laughed and I was sure I had made the right decision.

Two weeks later, I was beginning to function normally again. The whole family were in the car, as we had been to town to watch a movie together. I stopped at the mailbox and my son got out to check its contents. As he walked back, I could see a large A4 envelope similar to the one I had received before. He passed it to Jane and she asked me what it was. It had the same hand written address as the first one - my heart was racing.

This time it appeared to be much bulkier. My mind was spinning with possibilities, all bad.

"It's just a part for the water pump I ordered," I explained. Jane gave me a look but didn't inquire further.

When we pulled up at the house, I took the envelope as we walked inside. It seemed to contain a rectangular box. I fought the urge to tear it open. Dropping it on my desk, I forced myself to walk away. I would come back later.

After dinner, Jane was watching her favorite reality TV show, two children were in bed reading, and one was in the bath. I went to the office with some trepidation. Closing the door quietly, I looked at the envelope taunting me from the desk. Sitting down heavily, I reached for it and opened the flap on one end. Reaching inside, I pulled out a rectangular plastic box; it was a video.

On closer examination, it was from one of the first attempts to miniaturize the portable video camera. There was a smaller, mini VHS tape that sat inside a larger plastic box so it could be played in a normal video machine. I took the little tape out and inspected it. On the label it had one word, Jane. There was no note in the envelope this time. I put the tape back in the case and turned it in my hands. Did I want to see what was on this tape? Could I even find a machine to play it? We had thrown our video player out years ago.

I went to bed that night with a headache, and pretended to be asleep when Jane came in. I woke a lot through the night as possible scenarios popped into my head. I did achieve something: I worked out how I was going to see what was on the tape. My mother was a hoarder; she always kept everything if it still worked. She used to have a little combined television and video player in the kitchen, but when the television signal went from analogue to digital, it was useless. I was fairly sure she would have stacked it away in a cupboard somewhere. I know I didn't take it to the tip for her.

I rang her the next morning and, sure enough, she still had it. I made an excuse about wanting to show the children some of the videos we took of them as babies. I picked it up that afternoon and got it into the office before anyone else was home. I was tempted to plug it straight in, but I didn't want to be disturbed and the kids would be home from school soon.

I had to wait until the weekend, when Jane took the children to sport on Saturday morning and I was sure to be alone for a couple of hours. I set up the television and put the tape in. The start of the tape had nothing to do with Jane, at least not my Jane. There was footage from a camping trip on the river, some other stuff from the local lake featuring waterskiing. I recognized some faces from years ago, and from the comments made to the camera man, it must have been Nosey.

I was thinking my worrying had been for nothing until I got near the end of the tape. A scene in a kitchen filled the screen. It was night time, and there was a guy sitting at a kitchen table with playing cards scattered over it like a game had recently finished. It wasn't Nosey filming, because the guy at the table asked whose camera it was, and the voice from out of shot said he had found it in Nosey's bag in his room.

I recognized the voice, it was Jeremy. He had played full forward in the first grade team all those years ago. It must have been the house he rented in town back then with two other footballers. It got the reputation as a bit of a party house that year; players who had travelled in from the surrounding district to play often camped there the night after games.

The guy whose back was to the camera turned around; with the big bushy beard there was no mistaking Andy, a shearer from the town. He spoke to the camera.

"How long do you think Nosey will be?"

Jeremy replied, "could be a while, I think he has his hands full!"

He fell about laughing at the joke like drunk people do. From the shaking of the camera, so was Jeremy.

"How about we take a look?" Andy ventured.

There was some discussion, then they agreed it was a good idea. They set off down a hallway, Andy leading, until they came to a door. There was some noise in the background and when Andy eased open the door it became louder and more recognizable. Especially for me as it sounded like Jane in the throes of an orgasm.

Andy poked his head around the partially opened door then motioned for Jeremy to go back. In the kitchen the discussion continued.

"It's too dark," Andy said, "you won't pick anything up with the camera."

"Go and turn the outside light on at the front. That should give us enough light."

He left to complete his assigned task, and Jeremy went back down the hall way and quietly entered the room. The camera was going though you couldn't see anything, but you could certainly hear it. The light came on outside and it threw enough light inside to outline the action. Nosey had Jane on all fours on the bed and he was pumping in and out at a frantic pace.

Jane was mostly just taking it until Nosey announced he was cumming. Then she started pushing back fiercely. When Nosey stiffened, she continued working her hips, milking his dick. After a pause, Nosey thrust savagely two more times causing Jane to moan before he eased back and slipped out. Jane slumped down onto her chest her bum still up in the air.

Nosey waved to the camera as he walked towards it. He high fived Andy as he walked out of shot and Andy walked in. Andy continued towards the bed, and it was obvious he wasn't wearing any pants. He climbed on the bed, positioning himself behind Jane. He slapped her exposed arse cheeks then moved closer as he fed her his cock.

Jane gasped, maybe from shock, maybe because of a difference in size, but she didn't complain. Andy settled in for a long slow fuck, pulling all the way out before sliding slowly back in. Jane began moaning again as her arousal grew. Nosey must have returned, the light increased in the room so I assumed he had turned on a lamp.

"You will get a better view now," Nosey said with a laugh.

"How long have you been fucking her?" Jeremy asked.

"The first time was two weeks ago outside the pub, then the next day at my house. I got a hand job and finger fucked her three weeks before that. Today was the first time I've seen her since my house and she was tonguing for it."

"Does her husband know?"

"The way he smoked his tires up the Main Street, I'd say he suspects something, but she doesn't seem to care and I sure as hell don't!"

Andy was still taking his time. I was thinking that Jane was so drunk she didn't know what was happening, but Nosey proved me wrong. He came back into view, still naked. He walked towards the bed, beckoning for Jeremy to follow with the camera.

"Wait up Andy, let's get organized." Andy pulled out.

Nosey got on the bed, sitting back against the bed head. "All right honey, bring that mouth up here and get me hard again," he ordered.

Jane crawled up between his spread legs and went straight to work on his soft dick. Andy followed her up the bed - up close his dick looked huge. He was lining it up to re-enter my wife when Nosey motioned for him to stop. Then he placed his hand under Jane's chin and lifted it so she was looking directly at him.

"Do you want that big cock back in you?" Jane nodded, but that wasn't good enough for Nosey. "

"Say it! Say it honey, I want that big dock in me!" he insisted.

Jane only hesitated a moment, "Yes, I want that big cock in me!"

"All right then, you reach down and put it in the right place," he directed.

She did as she was told, reaching between her legs, her hand gripped Andy's big shaft and she drew it towards her sex. Nosey kept hold of her face so she was looking at him as Andy thrust inside. She yelped then moaned as her eyes rolled back. Satisfied with his control, Nosey pushed her mouth back down onto his dick, and Andy began fucking her again, this time with more urgency. He was soon slamming that big cock into her so hard that she couldn't keep sucking Nosey's dick. He slid down so his now hard dick was between her breasts. He pushed them together, and the motion caused by Andy's thrusting meant he was tit fucking her without moving.

A roar from Andy announced his approaching climax. He continued pumping and groaning until he slumped back, breathing heavily, and his spent cock now limp between his legs.

"Come on, Andy, it's my turn," Jeremy moaned from behind the camera. "Your turn on the camera."

Andy got up from behind Jane and took over the camera. He focused on Jane's head, which was back to moving up and down on Nosey's dick. A complaint from Jeremy made him widen the shot.

"Fucking hell, Andy! Why do I have to go after you? It's like sticking my dick in a full washing machine back here!"

Andy laughed, then Nosey suggested they switch, "I'm getting close here, Jeremy, how about we swap?"

They changed ends, Nosey was soon back at it, but Jane was reluctant to go down on Jeremy's slimy dick. Nosey leaned forward as he continued stroking and pushed her head down.

"Come on darling, don't be shy," he said in a mocking tone.

She submitted to his request and her head dropped into Jeremy's lap. Nosey then beckoned for Andy to come closer with the camera. He was pulling his cock all the way out and sliding up between Jane's arse cheeks before backing off and re-entering her cunt. He did this several times, and I realized he was spreading the copious juices running from out of Jane's pussy up around her sphincter. She must have thought he was teasing her, because she began rocking back to try and keep him inside.

He nodded to Andy, who, from the change of camera angle, must have leant his body across Jane's to stop her from rising up. Nosey's dick slipped up between her cheeks, but this time he subtly changed the angle so the head engaged with her rectum. Holding her hips tightly, he jammed forward and the tip of his cock forced its way inside. There was a yelp from Jane and she tried to move away, but Andy and Nosey were holding her firmly. They must have underestimated her strength because she bucked and screamed.

"Get that fucker out of there!"

Andy must have dropped the camera because the screen went black, but the complaints and swearing from Jane could still be heard.

"Just relax, Baby, the worst part is over," Nosey tried to placate her.

It mustn't have worked because there was another scream followed by Andy calling her a fucking bitch. The camera got knocked over again, and it appeared to have rolled of the bed. There was a clunk then nothing. The next shot was back in the kitchen where Andy must have been trying to fix it.

"It's going again," he called out before he set off down the hall again. The camera was still running as he walked, giving lovely shots of the stained carpet. It was obviously some time later as Nosey was no longer in the room. Jeremy was still on the bed thrusting into an unmoving Jane. She was lying on her front, her face buried in a pillow, his legs were outside hers holding them closed as his dick slipped between her upper thighs.

"She's a lot tighter this way," he gasped, then he groaned and held himself still.

He pulled out and got off the bed.

"Are you going to have another go?" Jeremy inquired of Andy behind the camera.

"No, mate, I've had enough for tonight, three times is usually my limit. Open those legs a bit so I can film the damage."

Jeremy got one ankle and Andy grabbed the other, and they pulled them apart. Jeremy got back on the bed and spread her butt cheeks to let Andy get a better shot. Jane didn't try to stop them, she appeared to be sobbing.

"It's too dark to see much," Jeremy offered.

"A good scout is always prepared," Andy replied, then a bright light shone on both Jane's holes.

"A torch! Nice one!"

The camera focused tightly, revealing a sloppy mess of cum dripping from both.

"I hope you're on the pill, Janey, because there's a hell of a lot of baby batter down here!" Andy sneered, then they both laughed cruelly.

The screen went black.

I sat for a long time just staring at the blackness - it mirrored my soul at that point. On one level I was amused, Jane had been playing with fire and it had burnt her badly, incinerated really. This was no affair, this was cold and calculated. Nosey hooked her, then he gutted her and let his friends feast on her bones. No wonder she never went back near him. The three guys left the district years ago, last I heard Nosey was living on the coast. He was married to an older woman with three children by three different fathers. Ironic I suppose. Andy left town after his third drunk driving conviction where the judge threatened him with jail. He moved to Queensland, and I think is currently in jail after another two further convictions for driving drunk while disqualified in an unregistered and uninsured car. The last time, he ran into a school bus picking up children in the morning on his way to work. Jeremy was only around that year and moved away for work after the footy season.

Of course I was angry and hurting. Who wouldn't be after watching their wife do the things she did. I was also amazed at the acting performance that Jane had put on when she had finally come home that Sunday. The smiling carefree woman that walked through the door bore little resemblance to the sobbing woman face down on the bed leaking cum. I had fallen for it, a little bit of loving and I was captivated again.

On top of all of that I was worried, the very thing that had kept me from blowing up when I got the original photos. My eldest child was conceived the same month as the gang bang. Was she really mine? I looked at the photo on my desk, my two daughters and my son with their smiling mother. They all looked similar; they all looked like their mother.

I spun in my chair and booted up my laptop, time to research paternity testing. I typed it into my search engine, and a full page of references came onto the screen. I was surprised how easy it was. I don't know why, but I had expected it to involve a visit to the doctor's. Instead, I could order a DIY kit online and have the results two weeks after the company received my samples. That was for a non-legal kit. To have a result withstand the rigors of legal proceedings, the samples had to be taken by an independently verified technician under the gaze of legal counsel.

I didn't need that yet, so I ordered the non-legal kit. The receipt promised delivery inside of two business days. I was just in the process of shutting the laptop down when Jane poked her head around the door.

"We're home," she said brightly, "we've got a cooked chicken and some fresh bread if you want lunch."

Her smiling face taunted me, then sensing my annoyance, the smile disappeared.

"I'll make you a sandwich and bring it to you if you like?" Concern showed on her face.

"I'll be there in a minute," I replied, trying to keep a lid on the inner turmoil.

Jane left and I tried to compose myself. When I got to the dining room, the kids were eating and giving blow-by-blow descriptions of their sporting endeavors. I made a salad roll and sat with them to eat. I tried not to look at Jane, and found myself staring a lot at Jenny, my eldest. Was she mine? As I searched for family resemblances, she noticed my interest.

"Are you okay, Dad?" she asked. Her question caused everybody else to go quiet.

"Yeah, sure, why?" I responded uncomfortably as the rest of the family took a keen interest in my answer.

"You've been looking at me weird since we got home. It's freaking me out a little."

"Sorry, just got a few things on my mind." I hoped that would deflect the interest.

"Your Dad's been on the tax computer and you know how he gets when he does that," Jane added helpfully.

"Oh right," Jenny said as my son rolled his eyes, then they continued on as before.

After eating, I went outside and got on the ride-on mower and started on the lawn. All weekend, I did jobs around the house that I mostly did alone. Cleaned out the grease trap, scraped the leaves and debris out of the gutters, did the garden edges with the whipper snipper. All so I didn't have to interact with Jane. I went to bed early Saturday night complaining of a headache, and stayed up late watching a zombie movie on Sunday that I knew Jane wouldn't like. She went to bed early, so for the whole weekend I kept the "couple" time to a minimum.

On Wednesday the kit arrived. I'd been thinking of an excuse to get the mouth swab from my children. Earlier in the year, I had a physical when I updated my life insurance. The doctor had mentioned that my iron level was elevated but not excessive. He explained there could be a number of factors that could account for this. If it was high next year then I should have a genetic test to see if I had hemochromatosis. It would have implications for my diet and my children would have to be tested to see if they were carriers.

Jane was late home on Wednesdays because she had to pick up my son from training after school. I spoke to the girls and explained my reason for wanting the swabs. They had no complaints, they trusted me, I suppose. I didn't feel very good deceiving them.

For the next two weeks I played the husband game, my heart wasn't in it, but I tried. I had asked for the results to be e-mailed to me so I could be sure to see them first. I checked my inbox regularly, waiting for the moment of truth. It came two and a half weeks after I had sent away the swabs. I came home for lunch, and Jane was shopping, so I got a chance to check them in private.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,256 Followers