My Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers

I started just below the cheek and kneaded, rubbed and caressed, first her left and then her right cheek. Connie continued to moan and was now squirming a bit too. I slid my hands in between her ass cheeks and rubbed inside of her ass crack as well. As I did, I could feel her push her ass up to my hands to both encourage me and let me know that it felt real good.

I bent over and started giving little kisses on her bare ass and trailed my tongue over it. I could feel her try to roll over but I wasn't done yet and slid my finger into her very wet pussy. I finger fucked her for just a few moments and she pushed hard against my digit and then I trailed my tongue down her ass crack and replaced my finger with it. I lapped at her pussy for just a lick or two and then told her to turn over. As she rolled onto her back, I savored the taste of my first strange pussy since I was married. I had to admit that Connie was a little muskier but still tasted wonderful.

As she settled onto her back, I made sure that she was again completely covered by the sheet. Connie's eyes were closed and I proceeded to first massage her arms and then, I massaged the front of her left leg and then her right. In both instances, I made sure that the sheet covered her pussy but left me access to her entire leg and hip.

Once the second leg was finished, I pulled the sheet down to her waist and I got my first view of her bare breasts. They were, in a word, "magnificent".

Her areolas were the size of half dollars and her nipples were at, "full attention". I slid my hands over and around her globes and rolled her nipples in my fingers. Connie was moaning and enjoying this breast play. After a few more moments of breast familiarization, I slid my hands to her stomach and pulled the sheet down to her thighs.

Feeling the fresh air on her clit, Connie let out a little, "Emmmm". There was no doubt that she was ready for this.

I took her left breast into my mouth and sucked her nipple while my fingers invaded her cunt. She was sopping wet with desire and my tool was about to poke a hole right out of my boxers. Connie had her right hand pulling me further into her breast and encouraging me to suck harder. I could hear her utter a number of breathless incomplete sentences and thoughts while I sucked her tit and finger fucked her.

"Oh yeah. Fuck yeah. Suck my... Finger it.... Finger me.... Finger, finger, finger..... Feels soooooo, uuummmmmm...... Lick, lick, lick...... Deeper..... Lick it....."

I moved my mouth to her right breast to taste it as well and then slid my tongue down her belly until I found myself face-to-face with her neatly trimmed bush. I watched as my fingers manipulated her sex and then my mouth again, replaced my fingers and I sucked her clit into my mouth. Connie's hips involuntarily pushed up to meet my mouth.

I took less than 15 seconds for her to cum in my mouth.

"Oh god, John..... I'm cumming..... Oh, oh, aaahhhhhh......!!!!!!"

Connie had an orgasm of massive proportion and literally convulsed on the bed.

She reached down and ran her fingers through my hair and uttered these words, "Fuck me John."

I pulled off my boxers, positioned myself over her body and did exactly that.

As I pushed into her, I had a small recognition that this was my first strange pussy in a very long time. That thought, coupled with my wife's earlier manipulations and the erotic mood in the room did nothing for giving me much control. Connie pulled my face down to hers. Our mouths were mashed together and our tongues fought ferociously with one and other.

It was just too much for me and in a few short strokes I was indeed pumping Connie with my sperm.

"Oh John, I can feel your cock deposit your seed into me. Deeper baby, push deeper. Make me a baby, lover..... Oh god, this is wonderful. As I came, this brought out Connie's second Big O herself.

I laid on top of her letting all of my cum drip into her sperm starved pussy. Even after I thought I was spent, I could still feel the little hydraulics going off in my cock as it seemed to understand it's duty.

As I raised myself up I looked down to see Connie simply beaming.

"John, I have never, ever been made love to like that in my entire life. You took me places that I didn't even know existed. Not only is Sandra lucky to have you, I am lucky to have you as my friend and hopefully as the father of my baby."

I rolled onto my back and considered the enormity of my actions.

First off, I knew that Connie was quite wealthy so that if we did, in fact conceive a child, there was no question that it would be well cared for. Secondly, Sandra didn't expect to know or to even talk to me about it.

I got out of bed and walked naked into the bathroom and let loose my post sex piss. I seemed to be peeing forever and as I left Connie came in right behind me to do the same.

I went back to lie in the bed and was still, frankly a little aroused.

Connie came back with a warm washcloth and ran it all over my cock and balls. The dick bath she gave me felt just wonderful and was followed by her mouth taking over where the washrag left off. I looked down as she licked up and down my shaft. As my arousal became complete she tool me fully into her mouth and throat. Sandra's technique was better but Connie's ability to make my cock completely disappear down her throat was new to me.

"Oh, Connie that feels unreal. Oh yeah, honey, suck my cock. Emmm....."

In between slurps and licks, Connie said, let's reload this thing, ok?"

"Sure, climb on up."

Connie straddled me and lowered her sex onto my organ.

As she started to ride me, my hands were reaching up and played with her breasts and nipples. She really liked it when I pulled on them and so I did.

There were no real words said for a while. Just some gasps and moans.

Having just cum a bucket a few moments ago, I had a little more control and so I flipped her onto her back.

"Connie, you need to be on the bottom so that when I cum, we stand a better chance of getting you pregnant."

I pushed and I pumped and she squirmed and shoved her hungry snatch so that it devoured my rod. The sex we were having was raw and almost, "violent". I grabbed Connie's legs and put them over my shoulders and for the lack of a better way to describe it, I was pile driving her into the mattress. I was thrusting into her with everything I had.

Connie started bucking even more wildly and I knew she was on the verge of an orgasm and then she let it loose, "OOOOOHHHHHH, AAAAAAHHHHHH, EEEEMMMMM!!!"

Followed by, "FUCK ME, FUCK ME. HARDER!! SHOVE YOUR MEAT INTO ME! Then she hit another less vicious "O". She bit down on her lip and thrust her hips up so that I was completely impaled within her and grasping my ass to ensure that I was as deep as possible, she let out a nice smooth, "eeeemmmmmmm."

I too was getting close to the end and slowing down a bit to enjoy the orgasm, I thrust deeply and with purpose but at a much slower pace.

I covered her mouth with mine as I released my second torrent of cum deep into her fertile womb.

We got up, showered and went to bed for a short nap. I woke up with me spooning her bare ass. My cock was directly between her ass cheeks and I started to fondle her prominent breasts. Soon I was grinding my growing dick against her butt and she started to push back against me.

Connie reached down and positioned my dick for entry.

On our sides, in a spooning position, I worked my cock slowly in and out of her pussy. The fucking I was giving her, and her to me, was much slower and deliberate then before. In fact, I would dare to say it was, "loving".

I pushed into her, pulled back and pushed in again. My arms wrapped around her and I held her close while I continued to penetrate her. I kissed and nibbled at the nape or her neck and shoulders and she totally gave herself to me.

Her head turned sideways and we enjoyed a leisurely and very loving kiss in between the thrusting. I couldn't help but start to wonder, "What has happened to me? Am I falling in love with Connie?"

I couldn't help myself, I was enjoying our lovemaking so much that it was twisting my mind. What was supposed to be some pretty perfunctory fucking was starting to turn into something much more. At least to me, it was and I am pretty sure Connie was feeling the same way.

My heart was on fire. Our mouths lazily and with great familiarity now, were engaged in deep, passionate kissing. All the while, my penis continued to glide in and out of Connie in a fashion that was becoming, "very comforting."

My hands continued to explore her body. From her breasts and down her thighs and all around her legs and back to her breasts again. Our mouths stopped only long enough to catch our breath and then they coupled again.

I once again felt that pressure fill in my loins and in no time, I was shooting my third deposit into Connie.

As I got up to shower off, Connie laid with her back on the bed to ensure that my sperm got as deep into her tubes as possible.

I turned the shower nozzle on and stepped into the shower. Connie joined me and we proceeded to soap each other. Again, it was amazingly, "loving" and we repeatedly kissed each other throughout our time in the shower. I got aroused for the fourth time, which is no small feat for me. Connie got onto her knees in the shower and took my growing erection into her mouth. After a few minutes of licking and sucking, Connie asked me, "Can you go again?"

With a grin, I replied, "Can you?"

Connie simply got up off of the floor, placed her hands on the shower wall and pushed her ass at me. I got behind her and pushed my pecker into her hole for the fourth and last time that day.

After we finished, and really just showered, Connie walked me to the door.

Now it was time for Connie to search for the right words. As smart as she is. As assured as she is. All she could come up with was, "John, thank you."

I looked into her eyes and they were glassy with tears of gratitude.

"Connie, I had no idea that you were such a wonderful lover. My feelings for you have really deepened. While I entered your home with the express desire of extricating myself from this situation, I must admit that I enjoyed every minute of it and hope that we are successful."

Connie looked deep into my eyes and then we kissed like lovers. When we broke the embrace, I was holding Connie tightly against my chest and she asked, "does that mean you'll come back tomorrow as planned?"

"Sure, I'll be back. At this point, I wouldn't miss it but right now, I need to get home."

I beat Sandra home by about a half hour. I made myself a sandwich and was eating it at the kitchen counter when she and the kids came home.

I said, "Hi baby."

She said, "Hi yourself" and after hugging the kids, they ran off to the basement to play video games. Sandra went into my arms and I kissed and hugged her close. Her hair smelled great and I loved the feeling of her in my arms. There was no doubt that I loved this woman.

She got us both a glass of wine, talked about her trip to the zoo and the movie they saw and not a single word of Connie was discussed.

The next day, and as promised, Sandra had some activities planned with the kids leaving me alone to go and see Connie.

Moments after they left, I was in the car and driving over to Connie's house. She greeted me at the door in her bathrobe and ushered me in.

She walked me to her living room couch and as I turned around, I noticed her robe was on the floor and she was wearing a beautiful satin green teddy with spaghetti straps. Her breasts were straining against the confines of her bodice. The legs were slit high on her thighs and as she walked up to me, our mouths met, our lips parted and we started off right where we left off yesterday afternoon.

I slid the straps off of her shoulders, and pushed it to the floor. Connie was standing before me as naked as the day she was born and looked absolutely stunning. I devoured her. My mouth moved between her big, beautiful breasts and back to her neck and mouth. All the while my hands and fingers explored her ass and pussy.

I was filled with total desire. Not so much to make a baby, but to make sure that I was fucking this beautiful woman.

I gently pushed her onto the coach and proceeded to eat her out. I licked, nibbled and sucked at her clit. I shoved my tongue as far up into her hole as I could. In return she pushed and shoved herself to ensure that my tongue's penetration went as deep as possible.

Once she thrust her hips into my mouth completing her first orgasm, I positioned her legs over my shoulders and pushed my way into her now, very horny hole.

With every push, Connie uttered a, "yeah", "fuck yes", "deeper baby", "do me" followed by a variety of inaudible groans. She was loving my dick and I was loving her hole and to show my appreciation, I juiced her insides with my first load of cum that day.

We went on to fuck two more time but truth be told, Connie was getting a little sore and so was I. To offset any discomfort, Connie had me lie facedown on the bed and she proceeded to give me a massage in the same fashion as I did for her the day before.

When she had me flip over, she took my cock into her mouth and when I was near coming in her mouth, she straddled me and as I penetrated her, I only had to push a few times to release my baby cream into her.

It may sound rather, "un-romantic" but I can assure you that this was quite the opposite. You could cut the passion with a knife and our hungry mouths devoured each other throughout all of our lovemaking sessions.

When it was time to leave, again with tears in her eyes, she thanked me and I kissed and held her. Before I left, I again reassured her that I hoped we were successful and then I went home.

Over the next month or so, Connie and I did not see each other. In fact, except for a couple of calls that I answered at home where Connie was calling Sandra, we didn't really speak at all. It was all quite strange as I was finding myself wondering about her, worrying about her and candidly, I was longing for her as well.

All that said, I was astounded that Sandra and my sex life was better than ever. While I had acquired incredibly strong feelings for Connie, my feelings for Sandra did not waiver and she never asked me if, "I did, or didn't".

Everything came to a head when Connie called me at my office and asked me," Can you come over?"

I responded, "Is everything all right?"

She said, "Please just come over, ok?"

I leapt out of my chair and nearly ran to my car to get to her. It was obvious that something had upset her and in retrospect, my motivation to get to her was quite, "husband-like."

As I got to her house, Connie met me at the door and melted into my arms. I asked over and over, "Connie are you ok?"

She didn't immediately respond and finally pulled herself back and meekly stated, "John, I'm pregnant......"

While you could have pushed me over with a feather, I also knew that I really should have expected this.

Then she said, "There's more John. I wasn't going to tell you this but after our lovemaking, I didn't want anyone but you to be the father of my child....." She let that last word hang in the sentence as if searching me for a response. I must have just looked at her like I was some sort of an idiot and then she dropped her own little bombshell, "John, I didn't go for the A.I. If you weren't going to be my child's daddy then I didn't want to be pregnant."

I just stood there a second letting all of this sink in. Wordlessly, my mind started to assemble the facts; we had sex, you didn't have A.I. and now, you're pregnant and that means that I must be the father......

I had a veritable explosion of emotion and started laughing like an idiot. Soon my laughing became contagious and Connie started laughing as well. We were holding each other and laughing and enjoying the moment for what it was and then I looked into her eyes and I kissed her, "hard". My tongue entered her mouth and I could feel her body firmly leaning into me. Her tongue greeted me openly and we kissed and caressed each other in the foyer for a good 5 minutes and then Connie said, "This may be wrong, but I would really like to make love to the father of my child."

I couldn't agree more and I took her by the hand and led her upstairs where we undressed each other, got into bed and made love.

As I ejaculated into her I said something that I didn't believe I would or could to another woman. I looked into her eyes as I pumped my last strokes and I said, "I love you Connie."

She immediately teared up and while pulling my mouth to hers replied, "I love you too John."

GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers
12