My Dinner with the Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,255 Followers

Carol only let her soft fingers move up and down my shaft, then licked her fingers clean. Still, this was the first time she had touched me so intimately and I was in no danger of loosing my erection after that.

I watched as Karen and her friend loaded up Marcel with butterscotch. Together they licked up and down the enormous shaft, letting their tongues meet and entwine at the tip. Each of the other women also enjoyed a treat from their waiters. Then it was time to switch. Karen beckoned me to her side. She took the strawberries and rubbed them on my balls. She had me put one leg up on the chair and she sucked each nut clean. Her partner had slipped her hand under Karen's blouse, extracted a pale and full breast and was softly massaging it while pulling her own nipple.

The two pro athletes were finished cleaning off the chocolate from Mike's skinny dick and now the soccer player was licking whipped cream from the exposed nipple of the basketball player.

Jake moved on to Karen so the two lawyers had Marcel between them and just kept stroking him up and down. One lawyer pushed her hand deep between the other woman's thighs and rubbed hard against the crotch of her pantyhose.

Mike was now standing next to his sister and Carol. To avoid any awkwardness, Carol put a dab of cream on his tip and flicked it off without so much as touching his skin.

Desert was now over and the women moved into the den for after dinner drinks. When we served, we were still hard and aching to come. I noticed the pro athletes were into a heavy make-out session with each other. The soccer player was completely topless exposing her small breasts to the pink tongue of the Afro-American. After another half hour the women began chatting about leaving. The waiters all escorted them to the door and after various gropings, hugs and air kisses all but Carol and Maggie had left.

The other guys went to the study got dressed and picked up the envelopes waiting for them. They made their good byes and departed.

Maggie looked at Carol and me and let out a whoop.

"That was fantastic. Carol, everything was perfect" she crooned.

Carol beamed and agreed. Then Maggie suggested a trip to the spa with a bottle of champagne.

Carol and I headed out. We got to pool area and I said I wanted to rinse off the oil and sticky residue from the sauces. Carol went to the spa area. She had her back to me and I saw her lift the black top over her head. She then undid the drawstring pants and let them drop exposing her bare, pear-shaped bottom. From the rear, she was spectacular. I was already hard and this sight almost pushed me over the edge.

Maggie came along wrapped in one towel, with two more over her arm and a champagne bucket with three glasses wedged in. She set the bucket by the edge of the spa, dropped the towel and leaned into Carol for a hug. They embraced, kissed passionately and then stepped into the spa.

I went over. Maggie had the light on in the spa. They both stood up and applauded. I took a mock bow and smiled. I took in Carol's nakedness. Although I'd seen her breasts through the sheer fabric, seeing them fully exposed was a delight. They were soft mounds with dark nipples. There was no sag and they swayed gently as she moved. Her flat stomach led down to a shaped patch of dark hair. Her strip was wider than Maggie's.

They both pointed at my erection and applauded again. I joined them and we settled down into the hot water and turned on the jets. We enjoyed retelling the stories of the night.

I told them I noticed that the women all seemed to enjoy each other as well as the naked waiters.

"Well, I'd say that these women are sophisticated sexual beings who do not limit their horizons," said Carol.

"What she means, Owen, is that they love eating pussy as much as they like sucking cock," added Maggie. "And if history is a good predictor of the future, Marcel will be nine inches deep in two pussies for most of the night."

"And, in two asses," added Carol.

They looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Karen cannot keep a secret, Owen," offered Carol.

We laughed at her frankness.

"So that applies to all the women?" I asked emphasizing the word "all".

"Carol and I have a most special relationship that has lasted over 10 years, Owen. I am not going to comment any more on that. Maybe when we get to know you better we will discuss it in greater detail," said Maggie.

"Hell, how much better do you think we need to get. I have been naked in front of you and we are all sitting nude in this spa. Plus, I've masturbated for you and you, Maggie, took me in your mouth earlier. So, how much more is there?"

Carol and Maggie looked at each other. They smiled and then kissed each other, wrapping their arms around each other's neck.

Maggie broke free and asked, "Sit on the edge of the spa, Owen."

I eased out of the warm water and felt the cool night air against my skin.

Both women looked at my erection which had not gone done a bit.

"I don't know if we have the exact answer to how much better," said Maggie, "but let's say this is a start."

She glided over to me. Raising out of the water she kissed me and let her tongue brush my lips and slip inside my mouth for an instant. I slid my hands onto her breasts, reveling in the rock hard nipples. She next kissed down my body and sunk back into the water. Her head was even with my hard-on. She opened her lips and took in my tip, then my shaft.

With great skill she teased and worked me to the edge. I mumbled something about being close and she sucked harder while fondling my balls.

I came in great bursts, my whole body twitching. She groaned and swallowed.

I thought to myself, if this is the start to getting to know them better, I think I am definitely going to like the rest.

After that night, there were many other opportunities for a clothed female/naked male experience. And true to their word, Carol and Maggie revealed more to me about themselves, their relationship and their philosophy of sexuality.

And, yes, the wait was definitely worth it.

orie
orie
4,255 Followers