My Dirty Little Cum Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe couldn't take any more of his thrusting and slapping, it was sending her into orgasm with every movement, he kept pounding at her cunt, slapping her tits, watching them bounce around in front of him and turn red from the slaps, and he felt her come. Her cunt convulsed around his cock, her pussy juices flowing around his cock and out of her pussy, over her ass. James pulled out of her pussy and strode around to her head, he yanked the blindfold off her eyes, and allowed to adjust to the light. He was stroking his cock over her head, he put one hand under her head and undid the buckle for the gag, tearing it out her mouth, he grabbed a handful of hair from the back of her head and pulled her head up till it was right under the tip of his cock, this caused the rope to pull tightly on her neck, nearly choking her, he asked her, "Are you going to be my obedient slut?"

Zoe could hardly breathe for the rope around her neck, but she answered, "Yes, sir," as he shot his cum all over her face, reaching to her tits, before he let her hair go and she could breathe slightly better as he forced his cock into her mouth, "Lick my cock clean you dirty little cum slut. You realise that because you enjoyed yourself so much, your slutty cunt came so hard that your cum dripped out of you cunt and over your ass. You've lubed your own ass for me to fuck. I'm going to fuck your ass even harder than I did your pussy, and you're going to thank me for it because it's going to make you come again. Your slut mouth is also going to clean my cock just as it's doing now." As he said this he slapped her tits a few more times and thrust deep into her mouth where his cock started growing, getting harder each time he felt her tongue against him.

12