My Dirty Little Slut

Story Info
Taking turns ass fucking my slut.
994 words
3.84
89.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a1fiend
a1fiend
112 Followers

He liked fucking her in public. He was proud of his little slut and liked to show her off. She liked to show off as well, not to them but to her daddy. She loved that her daddy thought she was special and wanted to show her off. "Everybody wants to be daddy when they see what a good little whore he's got" he'd tell her. She liked that...A lot.

"Can daddy fuck that pretty little ass of yours baby" he almost whispered in that way that he spoke to her that always seemed to soothed her. "Yes" came her muffled reply. He grabbed a fistful of her hair snapping her head back as he did. She didn't care that his friends were now standing almost in front of her with their dicks in their hands stroking themselves. She didn't care about anything now except cumin.

She felt his cock push against her asshole. She loved it when he fucked her ass. She pushed out and his cock slipped straight up her ass. He fucked her hard, she pushed her hips back in unison making sure she got every inch. She knew that it wouldn't be long before she'd start to feel those first waves build within her.

When he'd first bent her over and started fucking her there had only been two guys watching. The flashes from the camera phones had made it hard to see exactly how many of them were watching now but from the voices she knew it was more than two.

He pounded her ass hard using the handful of hair he'd grabbed as a stirrup to brace himself as he buried his cock in her. She could feel the juices from her pussy begin to run down her thigh. Her breath becomes shallower. Her hips push back into him almost as hard as he's pushing into her. She can feel his cock deep inside start to tense and she can't hold back any more. She feels the first shot of his cum deep in her ass and she's done, surrendering to wave after wave of pleasure that takes over her body.

She collapsed onto the couch as his spent cock slips out of her, his cum starting to dripping from her ass. Her head only now begins to stop spinning. The gruff hands pulling at her hips bring her back to reality. She was back on her hands and knees on the sofa, her dress again hitched over her back exposing her cum stained cunt. She looked around the room frantically trying to find him but all she saw were strange faces staring back at her.

"What the fuck is happening she thought to herself" as a hand slapped down hard on her ass cheek. "You hearing me bitch. Keep that fucking ass up in the air" the voice said. The man behind her pressed his cock slowly into her asshole as he yelled, "my turn to fuck that whore ass" before burring his cock deep into her ass with a single thrust.

He was still for a moment with his dick balls deep in her ass, as if he was giving her time to adjust. He began to fuck her slowly, pulling his cock almost all the way out before pushing it all the way back in. She dropped her head down into the sofa and bit down on the cushion. She gritted her teeth as he quickened his tempo. By the time she felt him begin to tense up he had her bouncing of his cock like a rag doll, before finally shooting his load up her ass.

His spent cock was quickly replaced by another rock hard dick inside her. He was much bigger that the last one. She thought he'd tear her apart as he began fucking her ass. She arched her back pushing her butt further into the air hoping to find the room to accommodate him. Thank god he didn't last long she thought to herself as he plastered her back with his cum.

A large man emerged from the darkness swooping her up in his arms before tossing her onto her back on to the sofa. He grabbed her legs, spreading them as he pinned them almost behind her ears. He plunged his cock into her ass and fucked her hard.

For the first time that night she could see who was fucking her. He was an older man, distinguished looking. His dick wasn't as big as the other guys but he used it better.

She started to moan as he worked his cock into her as he played with her clit. She could feel herself starting to respond to him. Thrusting her hips up she began to lose herself as he worked her clit with his thumb until she was ready to burst. Her body began to twitch as her orgasm took hold. All she cared about right at that moment was the pleasure running threw her body.

She only noticed the new cock that had taken up position in her ass when she felt the warm drops slash on her face. She knew it was come straight away. She looked up to see where it came from just in time to see the cock hovering inches from her face shooting it's load direct onto her face.

The distinguished looking man who'd made her cum had long been replaced by the fat smelly man who'd just cum in her ass. He too was quickly replaced by another. It seemed like the line was never ending.

They sat in the car in silence on the drive home. The sexy little school girl outfit he'd insisted she wore was now nothing more than rags, cum drenched rags at that. The cum that covered her had begun to dry and with that came a certain odor. "It's the smell of a whore" she thought to herself as she stared contently out the window.

a1fiend
a1fiend
112 Followers