My Dirty Little Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Wife is stuffed full of toys.
1k words
4.15
60.2k
20

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
422 Followers

As I came up the stairs and into the room, my heart skipped a couple of beats. We had finished watching or group sex porn, and I waited patiently for her to get ready. When she was done, I was more than rewarded. She was on her hands and knees on the bed, with her pussy point at me in the entrance to the bedroom. She was wearing one of my favorite red lace corsets, supporting black seamed stockings, with a barely there black g-string. She had her hair done up in pigtails like I like, and was sucking on one of her large pink vibrators. She was also bound around her wrists and ankles to the under the bed restraints we kept under the mattress. I knew she was ready to be used.

I walked around to where her face was, and I stepped out of my underwear as I watched her give head to her toy. I grabbed my hard cock and moved it in front of her face. She set the toy down and reached as best she could with her bounds hands, guiding my cock to her mouth. She licked around the head, and then swallowed me down.

"Yeah, that's it baby, I love the way you suck cock. Such a good little cock sucker. But don't forget about his cock." I picked up the toy and held it near her head. She stopped sucking my cock and went back to the other one. "Yeah, that's it you little slut. Suck both our cocks." She worked over the other cock, and I placed my hand on her head I guided her back to my cock, and pushed her head down so she swallowed it. I went back and forth, eventually grabbing a hold of her pigtails and forcing the cocks down into her throat. She went back and forth, pretending to be sucking off two guys, until I grabbed her head back to my cock and held it steady while I pumped the last few times into her mouth and blew my load. She sucked my cum down and cleaned off my cock, before going back to work on her other cock.

I moved to the other side of the bed as she continued to work on that cock, moaning the whole time. I knew she loved to suck cock, but even I was surprised that she refused to quit. I grabbed another toy that was lying on the bed, and eased her legs apart. The g-string was not even covering her any more, and I rubbed the toy over her slightly spread open pussy. I heard her moan louder. "Are you ready for another guy to fuck you, you dirty little slut? Do you want another man's cock in you."

"Yes, I'm a whore. Make me fuck them. Make me be your whore and fuck other men." I rammed the cock into her pussy, and she gasped, and went back to sucking her cock. I slid the cock in and out of her dripping wet pussy, and could tell she was cumming. I kept pounding her pussy as I reached for another toy, and grabbed the beaded anal wand she liked so much. I spit on her asshole to lube it up, and started working the toy into her ass.

"Now you are going to be my little gang bang whore. Now you are going to fuck three cocks while I watch you. Do you hear that you little slut. I'm giving your ass to a stranger to fuck. Do you like that? Do you like having all of your holes filled, whore? Do you like being my whore?"

"Yes, make me fuck them. I'll fuck anyone you want. I'll fuck as many cocks as you want me to. My holes belong to you. Fill them with cock and let them treat me like the whore I am." The cock began sliding into her spread open ass, and I alternated the strokes between the cock in her pussy and the cock in her ass. I could smell her excitement, and heard her moaning even loader on the cock that was back in her mouth. I started to slam both of the cocks into her holes in unison, and knew this pushed her over the edge. "That's it, come for me you little whole. Come for me because all of your whore holes are filled with stranger's cocks."

She pulled the cock out of her mouth and screamed, "I'm cumming!" She spasmed under my touch, the cocks buried in her pussy and ass After she returned to earth, I loosened the ties on her wrists and ankles, and kissed her deeply.

"I love fucking you, and making you suck my dick. I love having access to your tight ass. And most of all, I love seeing you stuffed full of cock and knowing that you will do anything, and anyone, that I force you to do. You are a good little whore, and you have made me very happy." I kissed her deeply on her lips, and slid into bed beside her.

Her hand reached over and grabbed my semi erect cock, and she stroked it until I was fully hard again. "Now its your turn," she moaned. "Fuck you little whore's pussy. I rolled on top of her, and sank easily into her already fucked pussy. Her stockinged legs clasped behind me, pulling me deeper inside of her. I grabbed the toy that she had bee sucking on, and pressed it to her lips. As I began to thrust into her, I forced the cock inside her mouth, moving it inside of her in the same rhythm my cock was moving.

"My little cocksucking whore can't get enough cock in her mouth can she?" She moaned her response as I continued to pump into her. I pulled the cock out of her mouth. "Tell me how much you love sucking cock," I commanded, and I started to really slam into her.

"I love sucking cock so much. I can't get enough cock. But I love your cock he best." She surrendered to the throes of another orgasm, which pushed me over the edge. I stuffed the cock back into her mouth, stifling her cries of pleasure, and began to pump her pussy full of cum. I hammered into he mouth and pussy until I finished. I rolled off of her, and we cuddled on the bed.

"As you should, my delicious little whore. As you should."

formywife
formywife
422 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 13 years ago
I loved it

Formywife, I liked your story and i hope you'll write more. The fantasy play of talking dirty and imaginary men fucking your wife while you are playing all the roles is very hot. Personally I'm hard right now and I have you to thank.

This is only writing, story making. 99% of the time it's not real. I can't imagine anyone who comes here to read, having any problem with your stories.

Bravo!!

Jay

formywifeformywifeover 13 years agoAuthor
Anne responds back

Apparantly keeping a close eye on my story. Here's what she said (my response, inteh only manner I have availabel since the comment came, you guessed it, anonymously):

"So the ideas of cuckoldry and wife sharing are not your thing? Well I am not sure but look at the titles of yoru other stories I am guessing. you have written about such things.

Such titles as.

"End of year Bonus-She is given to crew instead of Cash"

"Hotel weekend-After five years the decide to experiment with others."

"Hotel Fantasy-Wife is bound and left for strangers at hotel."

"Julie working Late-She is the bosses wifes birthday present."

The list goes on. But after a brief glance at them I would say that you enjoy or have a fantasy about being a cuckold to your wife. Otherwise why write about it? Of course you might be one of those swingers or open marriage types. That's okay as long as you are getting some sex then it will be okay.

But that's okay I am sure your wife knows all about these dreams you ahve. Be careful she might think you are serious about them and chose to act them act for you. Well at least you know the signs if she is cheating or wants to cheat on you.

By the way do you know the meaning of the words, "Wind up?" you are biting every time. perhaps you should lay down and take a few calming pills? You might feel better afterwards. After all aren't writers like you supposed to be above responding to Anons like me?

Have a nice day."

First of all, pay a little more attention to what I say please, it will save you some time. I only said there was no cuckoldry in this story, not that sharing and cuckoldry weren't "my thing." What I said wasn't "my thing" was creampies, in response to your baseless accusation that it was my thing. Again, not judging, just re-stating my personal preference. So yes, that is a frequent topic in my stories. And you willnotice that the husband is usally getting some, so Ithink by your standard, that makes it ok, right? ("That's okay as long as you are getting some sex then it will be okay.")

And yes, my wife is aware of my fantasies. I have no issue sharing them with her. In fact, you could make the assumption from my name that is the reason i am posting stories here. She also knows, as do most people, that not all fantasies can or should tranfer to real life. i also think that it is a logical leap you make that becasue she knows of my sharing or "cuckolding" fantasies, she would then cheat on me. All fo teh adventurous loving wives in my stories partake of their adventures withtheir husbands particpation or at the very least consent. Why them to fulfil my fantasies would my wife cheat on me. Perhaps that would happen in your marriage, but you really shouldn't project your fears onto others.

i appreciate your continued concern for my, but I'm not sure why you equate dialgue with "worry" or the need to take "calming pills." I'm good. I m cnfused by your mixed metaphors however. By "wind up" and "biting" do you meant that you are just doing this to bait me, and I am "biting" on the bait, or do you mean that you are windig up to deliver me soft balls, in whcih case biting means "hitting them out of the park." And of course I have never said "authors like me" (whatever that means) are above responding to anonymous commentaters (though you make it difficult when you attack via anonymous E-mail). I enjoy the give and take, and clarifying miunderstading. I don't think you get to hold the only side of the conversation.

You have a nice day too, and I look forward to your response.

PS- Thanks Vitorio, I will kepp writing.

VitorioVitorioover 13 years ago
What is all the fuss about?

Just like to say that my partner and I play similar games with toys and I know several other couples who do so. We add the 'fun' of thinking of another guy/s. What is wrong with that. Indeed, what is wrong with anything that two people want to do together?

Keep writing!!!!!

formywifeformywifeover 13 years agoAuthor
Anne responds!

Just got the following (anonymous of course) feedback in my E-mail. I thought I'd share (and respond in the only way possible):

"Don't worry about it. You see no problem with having a slut/whore for a wife. well that's up to you i guess. I am just glad my wife doesn't fuck around and feed me creampies.But again if that's your thing go for it. I am sure you being a cuckold and your wife being a whore/slut gets you both off. It does nothing for me."

1 Do I sound worried?

2 I see no problem having a slut/whore for a wife if that is the shape of the marriage as it exists between the two people involved. However, it must be pointed out that the wife in this story (and series) is not a slut or a whore- she is just called one during sex. There is a difference (but given Anne's problems seperating fiction from reality, one I am not surprised she has trouble making).

3 Thank you for allowing the possibility that my opinions "are up to you i guess." [sic] That is very noble of you, even given your equivocation.

4 I also am glad that your wife does not fuck around and give you creampies, especially given from your tone that you would not appreciate such actions. Again I must point out that in this story, and series, there has been not only no fucking around but no creampies.

5 Not sure why you would think creampies are my thing. I know that you have read every word that I have ever written, and am pretty sure that there has never been a scene where a wife has fed her husband a creampie. I am not sure then, based on this story, this series, or anything else I have posted, why you would conclude that this is "my thing." This is said not in judgement, only as a statement of fact. I do appreciate you giving me permission to excersize my inalieable right to the pursuit of my happiness. Again, very noble of you.

6 Again, I must point out that there is no cuckoldry going on in the story (unless you definition of cuckoldry includes sex toys, a definition that would seem to paint us all as cuckolds). And given that in the fantasy they are exploring in this story he is an active particpant, I do not think that fits most definitions of cuckoldry either. And although the wife BEING a whore/slut may or may not get the couple in the story off (assumes facts not in evidence), the CALLING of the wife a whore/slut does.

7 I am sorry my story did nothing for you. Please feel free to never read one of my stories again. I, to quote you, "won't worry about it."

Thanks as always for taking the time to read, and for being moved enough by my work to submit an E-mail.

formywifeformywifeover 13 years agoAuthor
Not sure what you are scared of

Sorry Anne, I don't understand your comment. Are you scared of women who wear lingerie to bed? Who use sex toys? Who talk dirty during sex? Perhaps you are just scared of women in general? A little clarification would help, but I realize you had to hurry off to read the next story. Thanks for taking the time to read though and for your helpful feedback.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Wife Unleashed! Prim and proper wife unleashes the whore within.in Loving Wives
Steffi's Gang Bang Stood up wife ends up getting fucked- a lot.in Loving Wives
More Stories