My Discovery Ch. 2

Story Info
Late blooming housewife's passion for oral sex.
6.1k words
4.26
77k
13
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: A New Lust for Life

Carol even said there was a group called Daughters of Priapis that considered the penis the center of their desire. They were mostly older women (divorced or widowed), and wealthy. They would meet monthly in the LA area, and have sex with younger men (who usually remained naked for the evening, but were often models or strippers- and paid very well for a night of pleasure). Carol said she never attended a "meeting", but knew a couple of the ladies. To them, sperm was a nectar of the gods. We laughed, and said perhaps when we were old and gray, we would join. I thought to myself, wow, one blowjob and now I am thinking of myself as a cock hungry woman. Strangely, however, I felt no guilt about feeling this way. Perhaps if I got it out of my system, I could return to Indiana as the same woman I was.

I asked Carol if she thought that it was sick to enjoy sucking a cock, and swallowing sperm- and loving it. Carol answered that it was no less sick to her than any sexual act between willing partners. She said in junior high that French kissing was gross to her, but then she loved it. In college, oral sex was gross, and now it is her favorite way to enjoy sex. She said she is a very oral person, as I probably am, and as a woman, she has always been fascinated by a man's penis. She believed sucking a cock was as natural for a woman as an infant suckling it's mother's breast. In her swinging years, she met a number of women who shared her love of cocksucking. Carol believes most women would develop the same passion, but society makes everyone think sucking a penis is nasty, depraved, and dirty.

She told me that a few years back, she and 2 other married women would frequent bars in Westwood, where UCLA is located, and end up sucking off college boys in the car, or even in their dorm room once or twice. I will never forget her words: "Young men have much more sperm, and they can shoot a street light out from the force!" She added that most drank too much beer, however, and it made for a slightly bitter taste. Still, she had early stages of arthritis in her shoulder that disappeared after she started her "man protein" diet, and even stopped taking medication for it. "Those balls make a miracle drug!" I still wasn't so sure about that, but it made me feel less "perverted" for what had become a growing obsession for me.

Carol and I then went shopping, as Saturday night we were going to a real Hollywood party. I bought a new dress that was very revealing. It was a short, white sleeveless cocktail dress that hugged my "womanly" curves (ok, I am not 21 anymore, and the "womanly" part was from the last 5 pounds that just won't come off), and had a turtle neck. I found that turtle necks always highlighted my best feature: my face and long neck. I also bought some sensual white high heels. There would be no way I could ever wear this back home, but it seemed perfect for Hollywood. It would probably be my first and last party in "Tinseltown", and I wanted it to be perfect. I hoped to see some celebrities! Carol always roared when I said this, and said I was such a redneck hick. I told her I was certainly less a hick than I was a week before. She then said she had an idea....

Carol's idea would "cure" me of another "taboo" that I had lived with all my life. I was both afraid and excited after she told me. Carol said she would like to "introduce" me to one of Mike's friends (Andrew), who would be at the party. He was tall, handsome, built, and single. He was also a former college running back at San Jose State, in his late twenties, and starting to make his way into the motion picture industry (mostly soaps). He was also black!

I told her I would think about it, but felt like a nervous knock-kneed college girl again. I grew up in a blue collar Catholic family that was somewhat racist, but I found black men to be very attractive. I admit, I was a little scared by this idea. But what harm could just talking do? I still was not sure about this, but a couple of days before now, I never gave a blowjob, and now I was hooked. Could this be another new experience, or an opportunity lost? This was turning out to be a great vacation, in any case!

Mike came home before we returned from shopping, and was lifting weights in their exercise room off the pool deck. He wore only tennis shorts, and his body glistened with sweat. He had an empty bottle of pineapple juice next to him, and I remembered Carol's comment the other night. Carol whispered to put our suits on, and swim in the pool. When we jumped in, he heard us, and yelled he would be out in a minute. My heart was racing!

After a quick shower, Mike jumped in the water. Much to my disappointment, he has a swimsuit on. Seeing this, Carol told him that after last nights activities, he need not wear anything anymore for my sake. She emphasized this by diving under the water, and pulling his suit off. Laughing, she threw it in the bushes. I saw his glorious penis floating around in the water, and wondered what would happen next.

We actually swam a while, and Carol dove underneath the water a few times and put his penis in her mouth for a few quick sucks. She told me it was my turn, and I dove down to have a few quick sucks of my own. It was weird, the cold water shrunk his penis, but it was still bigger than my hubby when he had a hard on. I admit, this is not the best way to enjoy a man, but it started to get me ready for what came next. Carol pushed Mike on the edge of the pool, and called me over. She started sucking on him, as I approached. She then removed his cock with a pop, and offered it to me. I moved in between his open legs, and greedily eyed the erect cock.

Licking the head, I quickly engulfed his beautiful rod as far as I could. Carol then watched, and gave me pointers as I continued my oral assault. I must have been sucking him for about five minutes, when he asked if we could move to the deck because his butt hurt from the concrete. Carol said she had a better idea, and we all followed her into the house, as she pulled poor Mike by his erect dick.

We made our way to their bedroom, and Carol had me partially recline on an antique loveseat that was barely wide enough for me to sit/recline on. It had a high raised arm to rest your head against, and was a deep red velvet. Carol then told me this was her "blowjob seat", and patted Mike's bare rump until he straddled me and the loveseat. His hard erection bobbed in front of me, and I lapped at the delicious clear drops coming from his penis tip. I rested my head against the raised arm of the loveseat as Mike began to fuck my mouth.

Because he was straddled wide, his balls hung down and swayed with the fucking motion. I could not resist holding them, and he began a more vigorous face fuck. His balls were much larger than I remembered, and I guessed they were the size of two eggs. I again envied Carol- Bill's hairy "things" turned me off in the past, but now I loved holding these beauties. I held Mike's penis up, and gently licked his balls. I would have liked to try and suck on them, but guessed they were too big. After a few minutes of licking his balls, I sucked in his throbbing penis. He began to again fuck my face with abandon.

Normally, I might have been a bit afraid of such rapid movements, but as turned on as I was, I loved the aggressive motion. Mike held my head (which could not move because of the raised arm), and started to moan as he fucked my mouth with a flurry. Carol told him to feed me my protein snack, and he asked me to jack his cock off with my hand. I did so, and held the dick head in my mouth, waiting for my reward. I felt his penis spasm, and he unloaded a couple of big spurts in my mouth. I savored the taste, and swallowed this delicacy- not wanting to lose a drop. He finished blowing the delicious sperm in my mouth, and I licked his pee hole until I was sure I had it all. It tasted so good, and I felt so warm inside. My tummy was full of his sweet gourmet sperm, and I relaxed as he withdrew from my mouth. I told them it was heavenly, and this loveseat was certainly an appropriate name, and his cum was awesome. I wondered how many times they used it- it was so perfect. I don't think I ever felt any more relaxed or satisfied than at that moment.

Carol asked if I was hungry for regular food, and I laughed. We then went into their dining room, Carol and I in our swimming suits, and Mike totally naked. I thought to myself that I was going to enjoy my last 2 days here!

We ate a light dinner, and Carol played with Mike's dick under the table, which was made of glass. I eyed his beautiful cock as she jacked him, while she chewed and sucked on a carrot. When he was hard, she asked if she could have the next load. Who was I to argue? She simply got on her knees, and adjusted Mike in front of her. She attacked his cock with a passion I had never seen before. In spite of what had to be a common act of lovemaking between husband and wife, Mike did not last long. I was amazed at her deepthroating, which I could not do, and Mike emptied his big balls in her throat. She sucked him until he was soft, and said "What a delicious desert!". My mouth watered, and I hoped I would get another chance to sample his dick. Carol had Mike drink 3 large glasses of pineapple juice, and gave me a wink. We then cleared the table, as Mike went back into the pool.

Mike stayed naked the rest of the night, and we took a swim together. Carol and I changed into some casual clothes (it was unseasonably cool that night), but true to his wife's wishes, Mike did not get dressed. We all watched a new comedy video, while Carol and I drank some wonderful wine from Napa Valley. Mike continued to drink pineapple juice that Carol kept refilling for him. My eyes were rarely off Mike's penis. I wondered again what it would feel like in my pussy, but I would not go behind Carol's back. After all, this was the most fun I had ever had in my life, and she was sharing her husband's most intimate gifts with me. Although I had a happy marriage, I wished Bill had a body more like Mike.

After watching the video, Carol put a tape in called "American Bukkake, Part 5". I did not know what this was, but quickly found out. A beautiful woman with light brown hair was dressed in a conservative business suit, when 8 or 9 men entered the room dressed in blue jeans and t-shirts. The story line was stupid, but one of the men was supposed to be her husband, and he was angry about her having an affair. The bottom line was that she would have to suck off all of the men, and eat their cum. A few days ago, I would have thought this was disgusting (and in reality, I doubt that I could ever do it), but it seemed to touch the "naughty new Lynn" that I was becoming. I was definitely interested.

For the next hour, we watched as this woman sat on a small stool, pulled her hair back into a bun, and waited for the men to strip and get in line. She was fully dressed at first, when a nice cock was presented to her lips. She didn't take long to coax a nice load into her open mouth, and as she sucked of more cocks, began to strip. She had an awesome body, and I wondered why a woman this beautiful would do this. She must really like sperm the way Carol does and I now do.

Although it was becoming somewhat routine, I marveled at the variety of dicks, amount of sperm, and the power some had when they shot. What amazed me the most was the dick of a tall black man, who had the biggest penis I had ever seen. I stared in awe as the actress sucked what she could. It really turned me on, and the contrast of the rich brown cock and the woman's beautiful white face was awesome. I looked at Mike, and he must have liked it too, because his penis was standing straight up without any help from Carol. I looked at Carol, and she gave me a knowing smile. We were both thinking the same thing: could this be me tomorrow night with Andrew? I looked again at Mike's cock before hearing the black stud starting to make a bunch of noise on the screen. What I saw next was incredible. The black guy shot sperm all over the woman, and as hard as she tried to eat it, it was in her hair, her face, on her breasts, and running down her chin. The stud shot for almost 45 seconds, and I could not believe the load. The actress scooped and ate all that she could, before the next stud began to fuck her mouth. The video ended with each man filling a wine glass with his sperm, and the actress drinking it. I wondered if it tasted as good as Mike. I was so turned on, and looked again at Mike's ripe cock, and Carol. She nodded her head towards Mike, and I instinctively slid over to the sofa he sat on.

I was out of control, as I lathered his penis with my saliva. He had been leaking pre-cum, and I savored my appetizer before beginning a steady head bob. I was so turned on that I pushed his cock in my throat, and while I would gag every so often, I pushed on. When I felt his balls on my chin, I knew I had achieved my first deepthroat maneuver. I could not stay in that position long, but felt a rush of inner peace as I knew that I had 8 or 9 inches of beautiful cock in my mouth. I pulled back, and in the next 10 minutes, had began my training in deepthroat. Although I could not brag to mother about this, I was proud of my new cocksucking skills. Carol and Mike both encouraged me, and when Mike began to buck in my mouth, I knew he was near. I felt my pussy gush, and an uncontrollable wave swept over me.

As Mike's first shot hit the back of my throat, I quickly pulled back so I could feel the next shots against my tongue. I stuck my tongue tip against his pee hole, and the explosive blasts flew all over my oral cavity. What a wonderful taste! It was not only even sweeter, it had a flavor and scent of pineapple! He didn't have a huge load, and it was a bit thinner in consistency, but it was a real treat. I lapped every single drop up, and wished he had more. I swished it around my mouth and swallowed the last of it. I then realized that I had an orgasm myself, without even touching myself. I was a sloppy mess, and my strong scent rose from my wet panties. The simple act of sucking a cock gave me one of the most intense feelings I ever had. I swallowed the last few drops.

I could tell that Mike was getting sensitive, if not raw. As he pulled out, Carol leaned over and kissed his dick. She said Monty earned the rest of the night off, but she needed some attention. She said good night, and pulled Mike into their bedroom. I know she was getting her pussy eaten, and I was incredibly jealous. This was another fantasy I had, and as the anticipation of the next evening grew, I started to consider finding someone to share my horniness with; black or white. I savored the rich taste in my mouth, and fingered myself to another climax. I then smelled my fingers, and wondered if men found this sort of fishy smell a turn on (I have always had a strong smell down there and was very self-conscious when Bill and I first married). I hoped I would have a chance to find out and maybe someone would want to lick me there. I did not brush my teeth that night. I wanted to enjoy the sperm that still coated my teeth. Oh dear- I feel like a slut, but then again, a happy slut!

The following morning was Saturday, and we must have worn Mike out; he slept in later than Carol and I did. It gave me a chance to have a heart to heart talk with Carol. I was feeling very guilty about the sex I was having with Mike. Carol told me to look at it a different way: Bill enjoyed golf more than anything. Any given time, he would play as much as he could, and although I never complained, he was addicted to it. It also was something I did not care for, and I accepted it without a problem. Besides, it was healthy for Bill, and kept him from being a total office potato. It is his passion.

Carol said some women like sewing, some bridge, and some playing tennis or golf. For her, she loved sex, and at least for now, it looked like I did too. She again stressed that oral sex was not that big a deal, and many people had no problem giving or getting a little "head" on the side. She stressed that if I really felt bad about blowing Mike a few times, that I should stop now. She giggled and winked that if I do anything with Andrew at the party, I would probably be hooked for life. I felt a tingle in my breasts and vagina, and my guilt began to fade a bit. I decided I would try to not do anything sexual at the party; I would just "mingle". It was difficult, however, to ignore the growing itch in my pussy and throat. I had found my passion!

I then asked Carol if men found "trimmed pussies" more erotic that a full crotch of hair. You see, a couple of my hang-ups have been the large amount of hair I have "down there", and the strong smell my vagina gives off. I never understood how men found a vagina attractive, between periods, yeast infections, and hemorrhoids from childbirth. I accepted that genital organs were ugly, smelly things good only for reproduction. Well, I used to believe that. Anyway, it was never an issue with non-sexual Bill, so I never thought about shaving very much. I was tempted to shave "down there" that morning, but decided not to (how would I explain that to Bill if he saw me in the shower when I got home?). Carol said all women had a smell, and as long as I was clean and had no infections, it was something most men found erotic. I still find this odd.

I again started to feel some guilt. I really loved Bill, and did not want to lose him. However, sex with Bill was just not an exciting activity, and I doubted it ever would be. He simply did not turn me on in that way. I shared my sorrow with Carol (including the things that turned me off about my husband), and she said perhaps Bill could work out, diet, get a hair transplant, shave his balls, and get circumcised. In my heart, I knew this would probably not make a difference. I was torn inside, and thought perhaps this would be a last chance to "live". I changed my mind; I was going to let it happen tonight!

When Mike woke up, he took a shower and walked in the kitchen stark naked. Carol and I whistled and made crude comments about his cock and balls, but we decided to let him "save up" for tonight. Mike drank some papaya juice and had a bagel, and smiled when he caught me staring at his wonderful penis. Damn, I thought, why couldn't my Bill have a cock like this? In some ways, it was better to have not known what I was missing. I now truly believed that if most penises looked, tasted, and performed like Mike's cock, they would be forever on my mind. It was literally the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my life! Why had I spent so many years of wasted time? I was beginning to see myself in a new way.

Carol put a couple of videos on while we and talked the rest of the morning (Mike worked out in the exercise room naked- what a sight I wish I could see!). In the video, I saw a man named Peter North shoot his sperm into a couple of women's mouths with such strength and quantity, that I almost climaxed on the spot (with no self-stimulation). A couple of videos later, and I went to the bathroom to finger myself to a huge climax. I had visions of cocks and sperm filling my mouth and pussy. I felt like a slut, but what a delicious feeling.

We spent the rest of the day swimming and sunning (Mike never dressed, and was the object on constant attention and taunting by us cruel wenches, but gave no relief to the poor guy), and my pussy stayed moist all afternoon. I showered and dressed after a small dinner, and we left for the party at a producer's house in Hollywood Hills. I admit, I looked better than I had in years; a nice tan, a few pounds lighter, and the white turtle neck dress made me look 15 years younger. My hair was full, and I wore it down.

12