My Discovery Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way, I grilled Carol about Andrew: was this a "date", was I just meeting him, what did she tell him about me, etc. I wanted it understood that I could leave at any time, and did not want any expectations from anyone. Carol laughed and told me to relax- all Mike mentioned to Andrew was that a very close friend from Indiana was in town, and wanted to meet a few Hollywood people. Carol again called me a "Hick Hoosier", but then giggled that I was also a "Horny Hoosier". I did not know what to believe, but I was both excited and nervous. A few shots of tequila before we left helped soothe some anxieties away.

When we arrived, I was sort of surprised the house wasn't bigger. I thought all Hollywood people had mansions, and while it was very nice, the house was half the size of my Indiana colonial. There were about 25 people walking around, both inside, and on the terrace in the large sloping back yard looking over Hollywood. Most of the women were beautiful, and ranged from college age to possibly late 50's. The men were not quite as attractive- I think they were "executives". I saw no one I recognized, but a few faces looked familiar. Mike introduced me to a few people (mostly producers, business managers, sound technicians, special effect producers, etc.), and a few young actors (mostly in soaps). Apparently Andrew had not arrived.

Carol introduced me to a few wives, and I was stunned how some of them talked. They criticized their husbands for everything: no exotic vacations, no excitement, having affairs at the office, lousy sex, and even having small penises! One was very outspoken, and said without her pool boy's visit every Wednesday afternoon, she would be terminally horny. Although I was critical of my hubby, I could not bash him in public like this. Carol looked at the door, and three young men entered: two white and one black. She smiled at me, and I knew this handsome young black man was Andrew. My knees shook; he was gorgeous. He had short hair, a beautiful smile, and an incredible body.

Andrew made his way to Mike and they looked my way and smiled. My heart almost melted as they walked towards us. Andrew kissed Carol, and as Mike introduced us, Andrew took my hand and looked into my eyes. It was like he could see my soul and all of my thoughts. He was the most masculine and sensuous man I think I ever met. His cologne was exquisite and he was incredibly polite. I wondered why he would have any interest in a 40 year old Indiana housewife. We made small talk and before I knew it, 4 powerful drinks and an hour had passed. We ate dinner with Mike and Carol, and quite a few of the Hollywood housewives shot me dirty looks as Andrew showed me attention I had never had before. The alcohol made me more giddy than I wished, but I truly enjoyed everything about this young man. Suddenly, our age difference and race did not matter. I was really having fun.

After a wonderful dinner and two glasses of wine, Andrew asked if I wanted to see the city lights from the back yard. We took our glasses and another wine bottle, and walked outside and found a stone bench perched over a spectacular view. As we talked, the topic came to relationships between men and women. We had a lot in common, but Andrew seemed to have none of the hang-ups I was raised with. He said was single, and wanted to stay that way for a few more years. He asked about my life, and the thought of Bill and my two angels at home almost made me want to leave. It was then that Andrew reached over and kissed me in a sweet, short, innocent kiss. I melted into his arms, and we kissed a deeper soulful kiss. His tongue entered between my lips and I lost all inhibitions. My panties were getting wet, and I hugged his muscular arms and chest.

When we broke of kiss, I asked him why he was interested in me. He said he found me very attractive, and loved married white women. This angered me a bit, and I asked why. He said they appreciated him, and seemed to truly enjoy the time they spent together. I was too horny to debate with him, and asked what he wanted to do. His reply made my heart race. "Everything, or nothing- it is up to you." I dreamed about this moment, and told him I don't know what "everything" meant, but I would love to be with him for the evening. I could blame the alcohol, but when Andrew said "follow me", I would have followed him anywhere.

He took me into a bedroom, but it was occupied (actually by one of his friends and a woman that I knew was married). We tried another, but again, it was in use. He then led me by the hand down to a bathroom next to the laundry room on the lower level. "It isn't very romantic, but it is private" he said. He locked the door, and took me in his arms.

We kissed again more passionately, and his hands were on my breasts, my butt, and he kissed my neck. I could feel a bulge in his crotch against my tummy, and it made me so hot. I was turned on, but unsure what to do. Andrew sensed this, and asked me what I wanted. I did not answer, so he asked me again, more forcefully. I felt a wave come over me- this is a real man, and I am a real woman. Before I could think, I uttered what was on my mind: "your cock- I want your cock!" I panted. I shocked myself for being so bold. Here I am a 40 something year old housewife with a young black man almost half my age, and I was acting like a wanton slut. Screw it, I thought, this night was perhaps the last chance I might ever have to really cut loose. I gave in to my horniness.

Andrew backed off a little from me and smiled. He took his shirt off, and revealed a magnificent chiseled chest and rippled abs. His pants were bulged out by what looked to be a softball. He started to unbuckle his belt, but I put my hands on his, and said "Let me."

I lowered myself to my knees, and looked at this magnificent man. My hands trembled as I opened his belt. I then opened his trousers, and slowly lowered his zipper. It seemed as if I was on autopilot- this seemed so natural. I opened his pants and he wore gray boxer shorts with a large tent in front. Had I not seen a couple of black cocks on the videos at Carol's house, I would not know what to expect. I let his pants drop, and removed his slip on shoes, socks, and then his pants. He stood in his boxers before me- a black Adonis. A wet spot was formed down the leg of his shorts, and I think I saw the tip of his penis poking out. My hands were shaking as I softly caressed the bulge through his shorts. Andrew asked if this is what I really wanted, and I replied "Oh yesss!" He laughed softly, and said he should warn me that once a white woman tries black, she will never go back. I grinned up at him, and hooked my fingers in the waistband. It was the moment of truth.

I slowly pulled down the shorts, and was surprised by the sparseness of pubic hair on his flat, rock hard torso. When the root of his penis appeared, I giggled nervously as my mouth watered. Another three slow inches, and a gorgeous black stalk was visible. I swallowed as I continued to lower his shorts. Finally, the entire penis sort of sprung up as I lowered the shorts to the floor. He lifted each leg out as I took them off. He was now totally naked, and all mine!

I looked at the work of art penis- it wasn't even fully erect yet. Like Mike and all of the actors in the videos I had seen, he was wonderfully circumcised. A cockhead is sooo sensual, and I again thought how much nicer this clean penis was compared to my husbands rather small and smelly wiener. I quickly got Bill out of my mind, as Andrew's penis pulsed slightly. The head was a deeper, almost purple shade of the chocolate colored shaft. It had a drop of pre-cum, and I just took in the beauty for a moment. I heard myself say "Damn, what a beautiful cock!" I wrapped my hand around it, and hefted it's weight. His balls were very large, and hung in a cocoa colored hairless sack. "Oh honey, your balls....." was all I could say. My left hand lifted them, and Andrew groaned. I stroked his dick a few times, and could feel it get stiffer. I was about the same length as Mike's but a bit thicker. The color contrast between my hand and his cock was sooo erotic!

I leaned forward, and licked at the drops at the tip. His cock jerked in my hand, and I tasted his offering. It was similar to Mike's but a bit saltier, and had a freshness to it. I told him he was yummy, and continued to wash his cockhead with my tongue. He smelled of soap, and a wonderful clean scent I cannot describe. My pussy was dripping, and I adjusted myself on my knees to get more comfortable on the carpeted floor. This dick was mine for the next few minutes, and I was going to enjoy it!

Andrew moaned "Suck me baby, enjoy it." As I moved my licking down the shaft to his big balls. I kissed and licked his scrotum, and moved my hands to his rock hard buttocks. I spread his legs a bit, so I could lick his balls better. Andrew was moaning, and told me they were full of his love potion, just for me. This really had me turned on, and I licked his black balls until they were sopping wet with my saliva. My stomach gurgled, and I knew I was going to have a rich feast of man protein this wonderful night.

I licked back to his rock hard dick, which had a large dollop of pre-cum at the tip. I licked this off, and enjoyed it's unique taste. I could eat this forever, I thought. I then opened my mouth wide, and sucked his plum head in. I slowly bobbed up and down on his glorious shaft, and tickled his tip with my tongue on the uptake. He held my head and moaned "suck my black dick, suck it, love it-oh yeah, baby!". His talk turned me on even more, and after a few more head bobs, I actually climaxed, soaking my panties. I tried to take everything in, and gagged. Andrew pulled back and said, "easy baby, not many women can take it all." I felt this would be a challenge, and would try to deepthroat this black beauty.

By now, my knees were hurting, and I got up from the floor. I could see the disappointment in Andrew's eyes as he probably thought my sucking was over. As I moved to the toilet seat, I grasped his hot rod and pulled him along. I lowered the lid, and sat on the toilet seat. This was much more comfortable, and Andrew's big dick was pointed directly at my wet lips. I held it, and gave him a few strokes. I was amazed at the upward angle his cock had- straight up- almost to his belly button. I licked his leaking pee hole, and enjoyed more pre-cum.

I looked up at Andrew, and asked him to fuck my mouth. He groaned "oh yeahhhhh!" and inserted his penis in my mouth. As he began a slow face fuck, I held his swinging balls with one hand, and his ass cheek with the other. As he got more forceful, I tried to take his cock in my throat. It was so large in girth, that I just couldn't. I gagged again, and Andrew again told me no one has ever been able to do that. I accepted this, and thought perhaps I could try later. Right now, I had a specific thirst for a specific liquid.

As Andrew and I worked together in an awesome face fuck, I again reached a climax as he began to move rapidly between my lips. He asked me if I wanted his juice, and I looked up with a mouth full of dick, and mumbled "ummm hummm!" He said he had been saving this for me, and told me to jerk it out of him. I held his plum head in my mouth, and jerked the cock as fast as I could. I looked to the mirror on the door, and saw my image: a tan 40ish white woman in a white sleeveless turtle neck dress, sucking the large cock of an incredible young, and totally naked, black man. His cock was so black against my white hand and face. He held my hair as I jerked his rod. Here I was, the prim and proper Mrs. William Harris, sucking black cock- if anyone at home saw this, they would never believe it!

12