My Discovery Ch. 3

Story Info
Suburban housewife in LA continues her affair.
2.3k words
4.15
55.4k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: A New Lust for Life

Andrew started to move up on his tiptoes, and spread his legs wide apart so he could insert his penis as deeper. It gave me a better hold on his balls, and he moaned "here it comes...here it comes... eat my load, baby... all white women love black sperm, baby.. here it cooommmesss!" I felt a scalding blast hit my throat, and I automatically swallowed. Another shot coated my tongue, and I swallowed greedily. He tasted very different than Mike, but it was a rich salty, almond type taste. His blew a load that defied anything I could ever imagine. It literally shot with a force that was hitting my tonsils, and I swallowed as quickly as I could. I was in heaven, and felt another orgasmic wave come over me.

As his blasts lessened, I had a better chance to savor his sperm and enjoy it's flavor before eating it. This was the hottest thing, and the hottest time I had ever experienced in my life. I licked his penis of any last drops, and he just held my face (which was still full of his black dick) and said "baby, you are an awesome cocksucker! I can tell, you love this, don't you?" I let his slick cock fall from my mouth and said "yeah lover- I love dicks- I love sperm- but I think I love yours the best!". His dick was my ultimate love toy. I hoped we could play some more. I would have sucked off a line of men at that instant. There was something about a big prick and a hot load of sperm that I just loved. I had to have more.

As Andrew stood there in front of me, I again looked at the mirror. A gorgeous man, with a man sized cock stood in front of a happy middle-aged white woman with a belly full of his delicious sperm. I got horny again and started to lick his dick again, but Andrew pulled me up and set me on the wash basin countertop. "No- it's your turn, baby!" was all he said. Before I knew it, my skirt was at my waist, my panties torn aside, and Andrew's tongue was licking my soaked, hair covered vagina. He used his fingers to part my hair, and when his tongue tip touched my clit, I exploded. This was the first time anyone had ever done this, and I could not believe how good it felt. He licked me, used his fingers, and stuck his soft pink tongue in my hole the best he could. I was afraid I was going to suffocate him, as my thighs closed around his head. I could smell my scent, and he must have liked it- he ate me like a starving man. To this day, I don't understand how this turns a man on; must be pheromones. I climaxed twice, and his probing fingers had me in a trance. I lost all control and inhibitions. I could not think any longer as I blurted out "fuck me, please fuck me!"

Andrew did not have to be asked again. He stood up and worked his huge cockhead around the opening of my hole. Even with all of the soaking wet moisture, it felt huge. It was by far the largest thing my little pussy ever had near it. He was twice the man as my hubby, and I wasn't sure it would fit at first.

Andrew was gentle, however, and slowly worked the head in. I felt like I might split for a second, but once that beautiful manflesh past my cuntlips, I couldn't hold back. I pulled his buttocks in towards me, and as more and more of this awesome penis filled me, I was in ecstasy. He then began a subtle fucking motion, and I came again. Damn, in 30 minutes, I had more orgasms with this young man than I did in 15 years!

As Andrew began to fuck me more, I became an animal. I had to have his dick in me. I thought to myself, I would do anything to have a cock like this fill me. I bucked back, and squeezed his rock hard ass cheeks. He moaned, and I could feel his dick pulse in me. I knew he was unloading another dose of sperm, and I again, had a huge orgasm around his big pole. I used my pc muscles to milk his dick, and he groaned, "oh baby, your cunt sucks almost as good as your mouth!" I felt so full, and for the first time in my life, my vagina was stretched and filled to capacity. I wanted to stay this way a bit longer.

We stayed attached for a few minutes, as we "came down" from our ultimate high. I could feel our mixed juices running down my ass. It did not dawn on me until then that he did not wear a condom (and I was not on the pill- Bill had a vasectomy after our second daughter was born).

I was nervous- I did not think I would actually fuck anyone, and assumed if it did happen, he would wear a condom, but the pleasure I had received was worth it. I also gave a thought to AIDS, and all of the things I never thought about before. Andrew seemed to read my mind, and said to relax; he always wore condoms before tonight. I asked him why not tonight, and he chuckled and said Carol assured him I was a "one-man woman" and not very experienced. He also added that Mike told him I gave great head, and was an eager apprentice. I was a bit pissed off- they told me they said nothing much to Andrew, but he wiggled his still engorged cock in my hole and said I was an awesome lover. He said he wanted to give me an evening I would remember on cold Indiana nights.

He pulled out, and my vagina made a funny noise- a pussy fart, as Carol would later tell me. We thought that we had better join the party upstairs, so we cleaned up and he got dressed (but not without me planting another kiss on his gorgeous dick). I asked if he had anything left for me, and he told me to give him a few minutes to recharge. Damn, I was a horny slut, and I loved it!

When we joined the party, many people had left (there was word that a famous actor was having a late night get together, and most had headed there). We found Carol and Mike talking with a small group. Carol slyly asked where we had been. I must have blushed, and Andrew, as always the gentleman, said we were in the back yard looking at the lights below. I worried that there were some telltale clues on me: a drop of sperm on my chin, messed hair, a wet spot on my behind, etc. Carol said they were going to have a few people over to the house, and asked Andrew if he wanted to come along. I had an idea what might lie ahead of us, and felt a warm glow in my tummy and pussy. He eagerly agreed.

Andrew spoke to the friends he arrived with, and Josh, a muscular blonde with long hair and a Chippendale face and body asked if he could come with us. Carol smiled, and said the more the merrier. We thanked our guests and departed. Andrew and Josh came with us, and we nervously sat in the back seat. The sexual tension was so thick as we drove. I wanted to give Andrew another blowjob in the car; I dreamed of his taught young body and beautiful cock. I wanted it again so bad! Andrew and Josh seemed to be overly polite around Mike. I think Mike's stature in Hollywood seemed to have helped (or harmed) many young actors in the past. Anyway, we held hands and smiled when our eyes met. Josh smiled too, and I wondered if he was on Carol's menu that night.

Carol was less inhibited in the car. She then said, sort of casually, that the five of us were the only ones who were actually going to their house. We all had an idea what that meant, and we all quietly anticipated what was ahead. But a few too many drinks had Carol chattering and gossiping about everyone at the party (no names I recognized), and went on about how the young wife of a 6o year old game show executive was "banging" another one of the young actors while her husband was trying to hit on her all night. I started to get the feeling that this was a normal thing in Hollywood- all of the sexual games. Carol then looked in the back seat, and said I looked happy in between two hunks. She asked if I was going to share tonight. I blushed, and said "sure", but wondered what Mike thought. It obviously did not bother him, as he playfully chided Carol for being such a wanton slut. We all laughed- it was true- two 40 year old women from conservative Indiana, who never went beyond a French kiss in college were now looking forward to a late night of cocks, cum, and sex.

When we got to the house, Carol suggested we swim while she made some drinks and snacks. Mike sensed some nervousness from Andrew and Josh (after all, he could not only make their careers hit or miss, he was 17 years older than they were). He told them there were some swimsuits in the bathroom next to the weight room next to the pool. They left together, and Mike went to help Carol in the kitchen. I hurried in the guest bathroom, and quickly changed into my two piece suit. I looked at my naked body in the mirror, and matted pubic hair. Not bad, I thought, for having two children and being in my 40's.

Still, I did not have the kind of body these two young studs were probably used to. I was self-conscious, and relieved when I was the first one in the pool. Andrew and Josh joined me in a few minutes. Andrew wore baggy white boxer trunks, and Josh had on a red tight brief type suit that left little to the imagination. They had incredible bodies I could have only dreamed about before. I felt a now familiar itch in my vagina, and my mouth watered. What has become of me?

Andrew and I swam and talked. I again asked him why he would want to be with a married 40 year old mother of two, when he could have the pick of any young beautiful woman in Los Angeles? He answered that first of all, he loved white women who were slightly older because they were sexually much more appreciative, and second, he found me very sensual. He thought I was like a 40 year-old virgin. In some ways, that was true. He said I was not like most women in that I was just now discovering my sexuality. He said this was a big turn-on for him to help with that discovery. He pulled me to him, and we kissed in the water. I could feel his cock enlarging, and my pussy tingled. He whispered that white women found black cock irresistible. I could not argue.

Carol joined us, and she and Josh chatted and laughed at the other end of the pool. Carol was definitely the aggressor as she put her hands behind Josh's head and kissed him passionately. I looked for Mike, and he must have been "detained" in the kitchen. Carol then called us over, and told us Mike would join us later. She said we were to enjoy ourselves, and the night was ours. "That being said, how about we all get to know each other better?" Carol cheerfully said.

She pulled me aside in the water and asked if she could have Andrew first- she had a thing for "dark meat". I didn't like the idea, but would not argue. After all, Josh was certainly not a consolation prize- I immediately wondered what his cock looked like, and how it would taste- I wasn't sure if I wanted to fuck another man I did not know, and decided to try and not let that happen. Carol then said Mike thought the guys would be inhibited with him around, and besides, she had a tasty meal of his sperm just a few minutes before in the kitchen. Mike went to bed, but would be available for "us" if necessary. Carol said he was saving his next load for me. I smiled- a bedtime snack of the finest order!

With that being said, Carol announced that as hostess, she wanted to "share". She took Andrew by the hand, and when he looked at me, I winked my approval. Carol stood Andrew in front of her and they kissed. Her hands were busy, feeling his cock, and then positioning her hands in his waistband. She went to her knees, and lowered his trunks. His beautiful cock sprung up, and she laughed as it hit her forehead. She threw the trunks in the bushes, and rose to her feet, pulling Andrew by the penis to a wooden bench. She sat down, and positioned Andrew directly in front of her. She licked his cock as it waived in front of her face, and said she wanted to suck his cock all night. I felt some jealousy as Carol licked the chocolate cock and balls, but it made me incredibly horny. It also made me something I never felt before: sexually aggressive. I looked at Josh, and told him I wanted to go in the house. As we left the pool, Carol was deepthroating Andrew's big dick, and he was already in a stupor. Damn, I wish I could practice that more when I get home. I bet I could be even better than Carol. It was so erotic to see his dark cock buried to the balls in her light face.