My Dom

Story Info
My ideal sex life.
1.2k words
4.34
13.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All day she had kept busy, cooking, cleaning, laundry, and yard work. As the time passed, she kept a watchful eye on the clock. She had to have plenty of time to shower and dress for him. Promptly at 4 pm, she finished up her final task of preparing dinner and hurried to shower. Carefully, she washed, shaved, lathered herself with body oils, and dressed. She quickly dried her hair and left it messy around her shoulders. 5 pm. Only minutes now.

When the door opened, dinner was set on the table, piping hot, with a cold beer popping open in her ready hands. Silently and with a smile, she handed the beer to him.

"Hey, baby, how was your day?" he asked.

"Busy and productive. How was your day, daddy?" She was still standing in front of him, letting him unload after working all day.

"Long. Everything being shitty today. Dinner looks good," he said, looking everything over before eyeing her, "but you look better."

Even after years of marriage, he still made her blush. "Thank you, daddy. Would you like to eat?"

He set the beer aside. "I have something better in mind," he said as he slid his hands up her neck, pushing her against the wall behind her. His lips met hers in a fiery kiss, his tongue pushing past her soft lips. As they explored each other's mouths, he hiked her leg up onto his hip. Her moans filled the kitchen and she pressed her pussy into his hips. A sharp smack on her thigh caused her to moan again as she settled back against the wall, only their mouths touching again.

"No, baby," he grumbled against her open mouth. His firm look was met with wide, pleading eyes. To no avail. "I said no." He disentangled himself and picked up his beer again. He could see by the soft glaze in her eyes she wanted more. But she would have to wait.

"Let's eat."

****

Later that night, she changed into his favorite black nightie with matching lace knee highs. She sat on the edge of the made bed, anxiously awaiting what lay ahead.

He walked into the room, still wet from his shower, a towel slung low around his trim waist. He didn't stop but walked all the way around the bed, opening the middle drawer in the bedside table. Standing, he held up the satin ties and an old leather belt. "Come here," his tone was soft and commanding, his eyes soft but his mouth serious.

She went to stand but he stopped her, "Crawl to me over the bed," he ordered. Obediently, she began to crawl towards him. She sat back on her feet once she was directly in front of him and proffered her wrists. He nodded, still not smiling as he wrapped her wrists tightly. Once her hands were bound, he directed her to spin around and raise her ass into the air. The movement caused her nightie to rise over her ass and pool around her breasts, leaving her lacy panties exposed.

"Do you know what's about to happen, baby?"

"Yes, daddy." The belt smacked across her ass, causing her to jump and yelp.

"Do you know why, baby?"

"Yes, daddy." Another smack from the belt.

"Why?" Another smack but no yelp.

"For rubbing my pussy on you, daddy," She mumbled into the bed.

"I can't hear you." This smack was audibly harder, causing another sharp yelp.

She raised just her head, "For rubbing my pussy on you!"

Another, louder smack. "'For rubbing your pussy on me, what?"

Quieter this time, "For rubbing my pussy on you, daddy."

"Good, baby," he crooned as he slid the tie under her leg, pulling her hands between her splayed legs. "Play with that pussy you wanted rubbed so bad."

He watched as her fingers spread her pussy lips, smearing her juices around and around, slipping into her hot canal. He watched as her ass cheeks tensed with need, quivering with need. He watched as she slid her fingers in and out, bringing herself closer to climax. He watched until he couldn't watch any longer.

He used the tie to turn her to face him, sliding it back under her leg and pulling her around. "Come here," he ordered. She obediently crawled to the edge of the bed. "Sit," he commanded. She scooted her knees as close to the edge of the bed as possible making her nightie ride up and her pussy fully visible.

He dropped the towel to the floor. His large cock was more than ready for her attention. "Suck me, baby." Her mouth was on him the second the words left his tongue. Wet, hot, and loud, she took his cock deep into her mouth, pushing it as far into her throat as she could. Their moans as she slid his cock in and out were punctuated by her gagging sounds as she forced him into her tight throat. His hands tangled in her hair to find out just how far he could go into that mouth. She felt him go full and hard against her tongue.

Just before he could fill her mouth, he pulled his soaking cock out of her mouth. He hugged her head to his abs and she could feel his hot cum covering her breasts and dripping onto her thighs.

He felt her shuddering with the effort not to cum. "Baby, you did good," he said as he pushed her over onto her back, exposing her swollen pink pussy to his hungry view. He traced a circle around her lips, rubbing her juices into her skin. He continued to rub, slip, and slide his fingers all over her arousal until she was moaning and withering on the bed. Then he knelt before her and kissed her pussy softly. Just that one touch and she grew absolutely still in anticipation.

He smiled.

She lay still.

The seconds ticked by slowly, feeling like eternity.

Just as she was sure he was not going to do anything else, he dove into her pussy, ramming his tongue deep into her canal, scraping his teeth across her clit, and massaging her ass in his strong hands. She screamed, "Daddy, oh fuck, Daddy, thank you!" Her hips met his mouth as he sucked each lip then both, licked her center, tongue fucking her pussy until she came against his face.

He quickly rose above her, pulling her hands above her head, kissing her mouth deeply, forcing her to taste herself on his tongue as he shoved his throbbing cock into her pussy. She eagerly returned his thrusts as she licked her cum off his face. He fucked her with hard, bruising thrusts, slamming their hips together until they were both screaming at the intense ecstasy. They came together. As their hearts slowed, they realized her tied hands were behind his head, his towel was somehow caught in their legs, and the nightie he loved was torn, rumpled, and ruined, hanging off her body by one strap at her shoulder. He raised his head, cocked an eyebrow at her, and they both began laughing.

"I love you, Jay", she giggled.

"I love you, too, Candice".