My Domination Ch. 2

Story Info
Sub-Alan gets a surprise!
1.3k words
4.3
51.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub-alan
sub-alan
15 Followers

After being dominated that first night, i was surprised that i enjoyed it, so much so that my cock grew throbbing and aching for it's Mistress' touch. i eagerly awaited my Mistress' arrival from work, she had left a note containing very specific instructions as to what i was to do that day. Mistress had left out a pair of her red see through bikini panties, i was to wear nothing but these all day, also i was to clean the entire house from top to bottom, if anyone arrived i was not permitted to cover my self in any way.

My day was going well, clad only in my tiny panties i felt a little silly, i had completed most of my chores when the doorbell rang, my heart skipped a beat and then began to race, i looked out the peephole and saw a beautiful women standing on my porch. i panicked, my mind racing to find a way to not open the door, but i knew that Mistress would find out if i lied to her, so, i took a deep breath and opened the door ,standing in front of me was an Amazon, she was beautiful, ice blue eyes, silky black hair to her waist wearing a black leather overcoat that covered her entirely, my cock jumped to attention, straining at the sheer fabric, the head peeking out the top, i looked

into her eyes and she immediately grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard, i gasped in shock and then pain, "Never look me in the eyes unless told to, UNDERSTAND SLAVE?"

"Yes Ma'am" i replied lowering my eyes . " Good boy, you're Mistress has sent me here to check on you, and to have you prepare our dinner! "

" Yes Ma'am would you come in? "

She entered the foyer looked around and took off her coat, only then did i get to see her body, knee high boots with 5" stilletto heels, fishnet stockings, a black leather mini skirt and a black leather vest, her breasts were large round globes that barely fit into the vest , i stared at them with my cock throbbing , she reached out and grabbed my balls again only this time she squeezed them harder, i gasped in pain and dropped my eyes to the floor, she let go, "good boy don't forget again or it won't be pleasant. Take these panties off now! My slaves don't wear clothes." i quickly slid the panties off and held them in my hands behind my back, " from now on I am Mistress Eve, now give them to me! " i handed her my panties and she put them in her coat pocket, she thrust it at me " hang it

up!"

"Yes Mistress Eve". i hung her coat in the entry way and asked if she would like a drink, she requested a vodka on the rocks, as i handed her the drink she told me to go to her car and get her bag from the back seat, not wanting to

upset her i went to the door and opened it, my neighbor was out sunning herself otherwise the street was quiet, " walk " was all Eve said, so with a raging purple cock and sore balls i walked out to her car which she had parked near the street a good 200 ' from the house. After retrieving her bag i turned around to see my neighbor leaning over the fence, "nice views today"

i hurried into the house and gave Eve her bag remembering to look at the floor." Good boy , you deserve a small reward", she reached out and grabbed my cock pulling it to her, she sucked it deep into her mouth, then grabbed my ass with her other hand and slid her finger in up to the knuckle, I couldn't hold on, this was amazing and i started to cum, she squeezed my cock hard stopping the flow squeezed my balls till i cried out. "did i say you could cum?' "No mistress Eve i'm sorry."

" Get to the kitchen and get dinner started!"

After dinner my Mistresses retired to the living room leaving me to clean up, after i was done i went to let them know i was finished, and saw my Mistress on the couch naked Eve's vest was on the floor and she was lapping my Mistress' pussy, "kneel on the coffee table slave" i did as instructed my cock fully erect again, watch but don't touch yourself.

Mistress' eyes closed and her body started to quiver, my cock was dripping pre cum all over the table i ached to make it cum, but knew better, after mistress had cum Eve looked at me, and told me to put my face on the table she tied my wrists and knees to the legs leaving my ass pointing in the air i could raise my head only a few inches, eve's skirt dropped past my field of vision, your turn slave! i trembled at the thought of her pussy in my face, her panties slid past my eyes then her knees were on either side of my head, she lowered herself to the table and i gasped.

In front of my mouth was 7" of hard cock! she grabbed my hair and lifted my head making my mouth open and shoved her cock in my mouth as my Mistress grabbed my cock and stroked it i sucked Eve's cock tasting man juice for the first time i was shocked, i liked it.

Mistress rubbed some oil on my ass and pushed two fingers in me. i had a she-male cock in my mouth, two of my wife's fingers up my ass, while she stroked my cock! " Do you like? " my wife purred, i nodded my head, "want to cum?" she purred again i nodded, " too bad " she said and laughed, you're not allowed to yet! " she let my throbbing cock go and pulled her fingers out of my ass, she knelt beside my head, i gasped, she had a rubber cock strapped to her that was at least 8" long and it looked about the size of a tree trunk, she poured oil on it and rubbed it in, it glistened as she stood up, then i felt a push on my hole, "relax, just feel it" she started to stroke my cock again, and then i saw stars as she impaled my ass with her cock, i sucked faster on Eve's cock as Mistress fucked my ass, slowly at first and then picking up the pace a little at a time til she was pounding my ass.

Eve yelled out that she was going to cum and grabbed my hair again, she shoved her cock deep into my throat and shot buckets of cum into my mouth, i choked at first but it tasted so good i didn't want to waste any so i sucked it all in and swallowed again and again.

Eve moaned as her cock shrank in my mouth, she sat back on the couch, " Yes, fuck his ass good for him, Eve reached into her bag and pulled out a small object, she pushed a button and Mistress squealed in delight, as her harness started to vibrate, after a few minutes, she let out a yell and came while she pounded her cock into my ass.

My cock was so hard it was deep purple and the veins were standing out, never had it been this hard, ever. Mistress pulled out of me, untied me and collapsed beside Eve on the couch, i stretched my legs, and rubbed my achy hole.

Mistress looked at me and asked if i would like it if Eve moved in with us. "Yes Mistress, i would love to serve Eve and yourself."

" Good boy they purred together"

To Be Continued...

sub-alan
sub-alan
15 Followers