My Dominus

Story Info
The moment when someone becomes your Dominus.
2.9k words
2.67
8.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dominus...

On a warm summer day just outside of Philadelphia, B.J. lounges under an umbrella by her pool with a cold drink. Enjoying the shade, she tilts her head back to take a sip of her drink and closes her eyes as the cold liquid slides down her warm throat. She has the day to relax from her busy schedule and watches the glimmering sunlight bounce off the crystal blue water. The trees rustle in the distance as they dance with the wind, offering her a moment of peaceful serenity. Her eyes close as the cool breeze flows across her bare skin, arousing her senses and sending a chill to her spine. As she embraces the chill by arching her breasts forward and gliding her long leg closer to her abdomen; she moves her hand from her naked breast down past her stomach and stopping between her legs. Smiling as she becomes aroused, she recalls what he has awakened inside her and the moment he became her Dominus...

A funny joke was all it took to intrigue her; then a smile; then the touch of his hands on her lower back. With each shared moment between them in the crowded meeting room her thoughts turned to fantasies of his kiss on her neck; his hands on her naked body; and feeling him between her warm legs. She yearned for a lover that would worship and enflame her body. Could he be the one?

Her curiosity became stronger with every glance in his light blue eyes. Eyes as light blue as the glimmering water of her pool; eyes that pierced her soul and sees what she could be to him.

Her lustful thoughts sparked her first of many vivid sexual dreams about him. So vivid she would wake up sexually aroused and unable to sleep until she self-pleasured. These feelings and desires were so new and unexpected that she pondered if she should tell him what he was doing to her. She wondered why this man has made her this passionate without ever sexually touching her; especially when all of her past lovers left her wanting and needing more.

She tried hard to be a professional around him, trying to control the mounting sexual desires. Her control weakened and her body quivered as his eyes sent electric currents of excitement through her entire body. She never experienced such a strong desire to be with someone, to know someone, and to feel someone.

When she caught him looking at her heart shaped ass; her emotions intensified adding to the sexual tension building inside of her. She wondered if he was interested in her or was he just appreciating the view. After several months of playful conversation and stolen glances, her sexual desires became too much for her to hold inside. It was time to mention the dream she had about him.

She felt a little nervous when the words escaped her mouth. She expected him to dismiss her confession but was pleasantly surprised when he flashed a flirty smile of intrigue and asked for more. She was exhilarated by his response and suggested they meet for drinks but to their surprise it turned into a weekend.

As she entered the hotel room she could smell his cologne that worked perfectly with his body chemistry and it excited her. She noticed his jeans were loose but tight enough to shape his sexy ass as he walked past her. Their excitement to finally be alone filled the air between them as their eyes met and they smiled at each other.

She asked him if he wanted a surprise; something neither of them had done before. He nervously said yes so she handed him a remote without saying what it was for. As he played with it, pushing the button on and off, her panties vibrated and sent waves of pleasure throughout her body. Her nipples became harder, her breasts perkier and her smile became larger with each passing moment he stimulated her clit. She wanted to let out a moan when he left the button on a little too long but held her composure, taking each wave of pleasure without flinching; after all she didn't want to give away the surprise.

He laughed after each push of the button, asking what it was for and what it was doing; truly having no clue as to what it did. They shared in this moment of laughter but only she knew what he was physically doing to her, what he had done to her for months. After what seemed like an eternity she took his hand and placed it between her legs so he can feel what was occurring with each push of the button. He giggled at the thought; which made her giggle too and he slid the remote into his pocket with a boyish grin indicating it will come in handy as they headed out for drinks at the hotel bar.

They chose to sit at a small table in the middle of the bar seating area. He sat with his back to the wall while she sat across from him. It was a typical hotel bar that was lightly dimmed and soft music played overhead. There were a handful of patrons spread throughout; with the closest people to them a few tables away and a few people seated at the bar. Half way into the night a man chose to sit at the table next to them with his back against the wall.

As they chatted over drinks her thoughts were consumed with wanting to be closer to him, to smell him and to feel him. He was erotic, handsome, fun, and his playfulness, his laughter and his sexuality aroused her.

As the night progressed and their conversation ranged between getting to know each other and sexual interests, she would often forget she was wearing the vibrating panties. He noticed this about her and would surreptitiously press the button causing her to stop dead in her tracks. She could think of nothing else but the vibrator acting like an extension of his arm, fingers thrumming her already sensitive clit. He was in full control of her pleasure with the flick of his finger. In this playfulness she knew he would be different then her past lovers; his desire to play and tease her was a welcomed surprise.

After each flick of his finger she could see the fascination about her in his eyes and how sexually aroused he was becoming. He asked her to close the distance between them by moving her chair next to his. He placed her hand on top of his jeans that were struggling to contain his excitement. Leaning closer, she lightly caressed his cock under the table. He leaned back into his seat to provide her with more room to tease him. He placed his hand on her thigh and slowly pulled up her skirt to display a little more of her leg. As he stroked her inner thigh he was surprised at her public display and wondered how far she would go. Their eyes locked as if she was reading his mind and she told him she would fuck him anywhere, anytime and would welcome the audience. He smiled and his cock jumped under her hand. Her eyes widen as she giggled before licking her lips and started to uncrossed and re-crossed her barely covered legs. Her senses were heightened in the excitement and her thoughts turned to smelling his cologne. She closed her eyes, leaned in drawling a deep and slow breath as she moved up the curve of his neck. She could feel his head slowly tilting back as he took in her presence. She smiled and whispered "Mmmmm" as she leaned back into her seat. He stopped her and whispered, "I must have you now! Let's go back to our room; I want to feel your wet pussy on my hard cock."

Upon entering the hotel room her thoughts race between all their shared moments of conversation of what they wanted to do to each other and she could not decide what she wanted to experience first. Does she want his hard cock between her legs or does she want to taste him?

As they kiss their way across the room, dropping their clothes to the floor, the thought of tasting him consumes her. She whispered into his ear, "I want your cock in my mouth".

As he lied back on the bed, he saw her excited nipples on her bountiful breasts. He stopped, leaned his head towards them and placed his warm mouth over her nipple while he played with the other one. She tilted her head back in excitement as she felt the light suckle of his mouth and the playfulness of his tongue. She moaned in excitement before pushing him back onto the bed.

She placed her hands on his knees as she slowly positioned herself between his legs never breaking eye contact with him. She moved up his inner thighs slowly biting, nibbling, and kissing him as she lightly scratched him with her nails. When she reached his hard and fully aroused cock, she started her fun at his base, slowly licking and nibbling him to his head. She was surprised and a little nervous at how long and thick he is; a size she is not used to. She wrapped her tongue around him before sliding him into her moist mouth. She took him in as far as she could before sliding him back out again. She spent some time enjoying him; tasting him; playing and teasing him, taking him into her mouth; getting more and more aroused until she started to moan with desire of feeling his cock slide deep inside her wet pussy; she must feel him consumer her.

He felt the vibrations of her moans of desire on his cock; he reached down to grab her shoulders and lifted her from her knees. As they looked into each other's eyes, she slowly licked her lips while playing with her breast as she leisurely straddled him; positioning his head at the opening of her warm and wet pussy. She released her leg muscles that were holding her into position so she could slide her pussy down his cock and take him inside her. She took a slow deep breath in as her head tilted back, feeling him consume every inch of her the deeper he went. He placed his hands on her breasts as her back arched and she was overwhelmed by his mass. Mass that seemed to touch her spine, sending an explosion of sensations that has awakened her soul. Her body became his body as she realized she was no longer in control.

Her thoughts are immersed in this moment and the enjoyment she has never felt. All of her senses operating at once; taking in every second as if each second was an eternity. Her memory filled with the way he consumed her; her hard nipples from the excitement against the cool air; the sound of his breath; his gorgeous blue eyes looking into her blue eyes; and his hands on her hips guiding their movements. Seconds turned into hours and with them her thoughts turn to her new found pleasures for the position that she used to dominate. She could make a man orgasm within minutes but he was different. He was in control!

Every thrust of his hard cock sent an instant shock of pleasure into her body and into her spine. She came alive and ecstasy swept over her like a fog in the night. He paused and let out a slow breath as he felt her pussy squeeze tightly around his cock. Her head fell back and she screamed his name while having her first orgasm. He smiled at her and told her she is not done and he is far from being done. She smiled back as she lets out a slow breath and told him he is in control of her and she loved it.

He keeps her on top of him; allowing her to ride him as he thrusts inside her. He guided and controlled her movements by moving her hips with his hands. Movement so flawless it can only be compared to a drummer finessing his instruments to make beautiful music. Her hands played with her breast and clit while every thrust of his hips felt like he was going deeper and deeper inside her.

Their bodies were as one and he could feel what he was doing to her and he enjoyed seeing her in this moment of pleasure. He realized he had control of her every moan, her every move and her every whim. She wants to cum but he pulled her back, a first for her and it was torture. She smiled at him and stated that was not fair. He grinned back and told her she will be fucked for hours and she will have an orgasm when he lets her.

He guided her pelvis into a new position and sent a wave of pleasure throughout her entire body as he hits her "G" spot. He felt her body tingle and tighten as the bliss went from her head to her toes. Her head tilted back as he has found the spot no one has ever found. He angled himself a little more to hit the new newly named "D" spot multiple times until she cannot control herself and she whimpers in ecstasy as she cums on his hard cock.

She is excited, aroused and weak but ready for more.

They lay next to each other so she can regain her strength. She is intrigued by his engorged cock that never softened. She positioned herself on her side and used her nails to lightly stroke him. She watched his body tighten with each passing movement of her hand. She kissed his abdomen and licked his precum as her touch released a little bit every few seconds. He lets out a breath and whispered "wow" with each lick of his release. He placed his hand on her chin and guided her gaze from what she was doing to his face and kissed her, telling her how great her touch felt.

He guided her to lie on her stomach while he lightly touched her back, tracing her curves, feeling her body and sending a wave of goose bumps all over her. His hands slowly moved down her side, stopping at her beautiful ass to feel the firm and soft shapeliness. Her legs spread with excitement and he positioned himself behind her as she rises up on her hands and knees. He slides into her wet pussy with ease as he grabs her heart shaped ass and gives her a little smack every once in a while. Each time he thrust into her, it felt like his cock was coming out of her throat. The angle stretched her, filling her with his massive cock. Her head tilted back in ecstasy as he lightly grabbed her hair and placed his hands on her hips. She felt his cock swell and bounce around inside her as his warm cum consumed her.

They are excited, aroused and ready for more.

This was the first time a man has pleasured her so quickly and at the same time for so long. He showed her what having sexual desires and sexual fulfillment was supposed to be like. As she lied with his arms around her and his naked body pressed up against hers; her body quivered at his touch and she realized she will no longer be the same person she was before meeting him. They spent a weekend exploring each other's body, and discovering a new role they both were not used to.

She was used to being in control of her orgasms and he was used to being told what to do.

The weekend was filled with lust and desire that can only be described as glorious, unexpected and desperately needed. She felt pure ecstasy when he controlled her body to orgasm 9 times the first night and 6 times the second night; a first for her.

He opened her soul to a sexual desire that was mysterious and new, a spark that happens when you least expect it. For her the spark came from his touch, his smile, his eyes and her own thoughts and dreams. She was not prepared for it to happen, but it awoke her soul and her passion that has laid dormant most of her adult life. He was everything she wanted and never knew she needed. He enabled her to be free; and to be herself.

He continues to controls her body, her thoughts, and her orgasms with a touch, with a text and from her memories. She thinks about him every moment she is awake; the way his touch on her skin sends a tremble to her spine, the safety she feels when his warm body is pressed against hers, the way his cock consumes her, and his smell that lingers on her and fills the room. She constantly craves more of him, patiently waiting for him to tell her when and how he will pleasure her; fulfilling her every desire while equally fulfilling his.

He has become her Dominus...

By: Pony