My Downfall

Story Info
Woman has complete control.
1k words
3.58
7.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
axelhil
axelhil
1 Followers

So last night my Ex decided to do something completely uncharacteristic, but I should give you some background first...

You see we still live together, neither is willing or wanting to leave the house that we live in. In fact I am not certain that we could at this point in time. Separate rooms and barely any contact aside from greeting as we pass one another. Yes we have history, yes we mostly can't stand to be in the same room together but when I see her naked I still want to ravage her.

A little about her as you have already seen me, this is important since it explains why the situation exists... She is 5'4" tall, brunette, athletic build with model good looks, oh yes and with 36C breasts, (which for some unknown reason she hates). So you can probably see why I am still physically attracted to her.

I took a day off yesterday to get my life in order. I was preparing myself for leaving the city and choosing another. Things did not work out as planned...

You see, women have this trait which can only be described as sweetness. This trait is creates a weakness which cannot be denied in all men, without exception! I don't care who they are but is a woman activates the sweetness they can get anything that they want without question. In fact right now I am still under the control of the sweetness. I have totally put my plans on hold and willing to run through fire for just a little more... Still I am reminiscing on the feelings the touch the taste of her yet she is not here right now!

It all started with a brief kiss... was it her momentary weakness and softening to the hatred that has developed or more. As a guy in the scenario I just knew that I was getting to kiss an amazingly attractive woman, don't question it just let it happen. That was my downfall. One kiss and I was putty in her hands. She could do or say anything from this point. I was lost!

That little rabbit hole gets a lot deeper. She was lonely and for lack of a better term extremely horny... From a male perspective, when a woman presents herself you run at her with an erection before she comes to her senses. Don't get me wrong, I command people all day, but one tiny woman can make me do things that... well you get the idea!

That kiss? It was like a bottle of water in a drought! So many days and weeks without the loving touch. Her head turned a little right mine possibly left, a brief brush of the lips, a little more force, the flicker of her tongue, the full parting of our lips, our arms wrapped around one another, more force, more grasping, more caressing, her on top of me on the bed, me on top of her, clothing being literally ripped from existence...

Now I see her, fully as she was meant to be seen. Gloriously naked , literally dripping with anticipation! I can smell her arousal and I need to taste her. OH GOD! how I need to taste her. She always resists at first saying how she doesn't want to kiss me with her on my lips! I don't care, her scent is fully intoxicating and I must...

Her pussy is heaven. Lips a little smaller than I like but what it does to me and what I will do to it... This is my playground... I am not going to take my balls and go home... I can and will make sure that I completely and totally take care of this perfect beauty before me.

So where do you start? I have to remain calm since there is the danger of being stopped. The top is too sensitive and the back may be off limits. So the bottom it is. First one tentative lick then another... I can barely contain myself. She... is... delicious... Her womanhood starts to unfold with arousal. I can't stop, I need more... She begins to writhe and grasps my head pulling it closer. I can't breathe yet I can't stop... her juices flood my face as she screams in delicious agony. She pushes me away yet I am not done... I want more...

Now we begin...

I move up and want to kiss, but she turns away, too sensitive and not wanting to taste herself but I have more in mind.

With her completely satisfied and dripping wet I slowly ease myself into her, her eyes wide with sensation... I slowly pull out yet she grips every inch of my penis, not wanting to let it go. With more force I plunge back in, her mouth is open in a silent scream. She reluctantly lets me go again and I reward her with another powerful thrust.

I am now at full speed and she is begging me to cum. That will not happen this soon, I have been preparing myself for this. She is in for as many orgasms as I think she needs. I slow down and do long powerful strokes. She screams my name as she comes again begging me to stop. I am not even close. I drive hard and deep, pushing even my limits. She comes again only this time beating my chest in frustration as I have not finished.

I forcefully grab her to turn her over but she resists completely, I concede and continue driving into her with more force and speed, her mouth opens again in silent scream and then begs me to stop. I know she doesn't want me to. She likes the sensation. I have tried to stop at this point before and she demanded that I continue. I am numb below the waist, too much sensation, I am dripping with sweat, she has worn me out but I can't let her see that. She is on top now, grinding and making those noises that I cannot resist. I think she is trying to kill me, but what a delicious death it would be.

The pure physical slap of our bodies coming together is more than enough for me to finish her. She rolls off completely satisfied yet I am still fully erect and wanting more. She has no idea that I am just getting warmed up...

We lay together about 3 hours after starting and she tells me I need to leave...

axelhil
axelhil
1 Followers