My Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He did say his roommate was gone for the weekend." to me, then to Jacob, "How far do you live from here?"

Jumping visibly at her words, "oh, oh.... less than 5 minutes."

If my eyes could have they would have bored a hole in Kesi as I stared at her. "Have you gone completely insane? The fun at the bar was sneaky but still in public. We don't know this young man. He could be an ax murderer. Hell, we don't even know how old he is!" I hissed at her, keeping in mind that we were still in a crowd of people.

Whispering back at me, in an annoyingly calm manner, "That didn't seem to matter when you were swallowing his cum in the bar."

I was struck totally speechless by that. Yes, she had told me to do it, but she had not twisted my arm to make me do it. And I couldn't deny that doing it had aroused me. So I shut up and shrugged my shoulders.

"I promise, I'm not an ax murderer. I'm an engineering student at the university and I'm not a kid, I'm 26 years old. I'm responsible and support myself." Jacob threw in, to defend himself.

"I had a hunch that you were. You strike me as very ‘innocent' in many ways, Jacob." Kesi mused. "We'll follow you to your place. Never let it be said that either of us welched on a deal."

"Oh my God! Really?!" he was shaking visibly as he spoke.

"Yes, really! But don't expect too much. We're just making good on our part of the deal. Five minutes to do anything you want with those." she said, reaching up and pinching one of my nipples. Then seeing the incredulous look on my face, she repeated for the umpteenth time that day, "Anytime, anyplace, anywhere."

We followed him out into the parking lot. She and I got into her car and pulled around to where he had parked, waited for him to back out and followed him to his apartment. It was a quick ride to a quiet community of apartments. This was unexpected for a student complex, but I was thankful that no one was around to see two 'older' women follow this younger hunk into his apartment. We made it into Jacob's apartment with no fanfare.

After a very brief tour we ended up in, of course, his bedroom. Kesi slipped into the role of director easily. Having Jacob sit down on his bed, positioning me between his legs while standing-a perfect position for 5 minutes of 'anything he wanted' with my breasts.

"Take off your top, Liv." she instructed.

Then to Jacob, "Five minutes, that's all. And you aren't allowed to touch any other part of her body. That wasn't in the deal."

"I'm going to borrow your bathroom. Remember, only her tits." and she was out of the room, headed to the bathroom.

I leaned in and brushed my nipple over his lips, more than ready to get this over with. He was surprisingly gently as he opened his mouth and kissed my nipple as if it were a tongue.

"Mmmmmmm," escaped my lips.

I felt one of his hands cover my other breast, squeezing it, fondling it, rolling the nipple in his fingers slowly as he continued to kiss and suck the other. My hands found his hair and pulled him closer to my breast. He was very good with his mouth and hands, and the rest of my body was beginning to want what I knew he had. He kissed a trail over to my other breast and began sucking and kissing it as his hands and fingers played with the other. I threw my head back "Mmmmmmmm" enjoying what he was doing to me.

From another room we heard Kesi's "Five minutes are up!"

He reluctantly relinquished his mouth's hold on my nipple and pulled his hands away from my breasts. "Are you her slave or something? She seems to tell you what you can do and you do it without fuss." he asked, catching me off guard with the suggestion.

"No, not at all." I laughed as I stepped back. "She is my best friend. You could say this is a 'dare' of sorts. I said made an innocent statement one day and she challenged it. So for one day I must do what she asks me to...anything, anytime, anyplace, to prove I meant what I said."

"Ah, okay. She must be a damned good friend then" he said with a big grin, "I can't imagine giving any friend of mine that much power over me for a day. They'd having me doing some crazy stuff."

"Oh, believe me, she's putting me to the test with this one. I've done things today I would never ever contemplate doing in public."

"Yes, she has!"Kesi said sweeping into the room with a wide grin. "And she's enjoyed every minute of it, haven't you?" looking at me, then turning to Jacob, "and I'm sure you enjoyed earlier in the bar and your '5 minutes', right?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am!" he said, standing up from the bed. His enjoyment was very evident to both of us as he stood there in front of us.

Kesi's hand reached down and traveled up the length of the bulge in his slacks, "Looks like you're not finished enjoying it, though." her hand traveled back down with his zipper clasped firmly between her fingers. Her other hand unbuttoned his slacks. Jacob just stood there, not sure what he should or should not do. "You really didn't think I was going to leave without seeing this monster again, did you?" she said looking between the two of us. "Sit over there in that chair, Liv. The one with the arms." I backed up and sat down, watching Kesi's hand work and waiting anxiously to see that huge cock again. "Put your legs over each arm, I don't think Jacob's gotten a good peek at that pussy or my toys. I believe my toes were blocking his view."

Pulling my skirt upward and scooting down in the chair so that my legs would spread wide enough to put each one over an arm of the chair, I was completely displayed, with nothing left to hide from Jacob's gaze. He could see the clit clip and chain perfectly, just as he could see the base of the plug. His eyes widened as he realized exactly what he was seeing. "Doesn't that hurt?" he muttered.

"Initially, yes, but she gave me no choice in the matter." I said.

"But she's gotten some thrills from it since," Kesi interjected, pushing his slacks and briefs downward over his hips, his cock springing forward from it's confines. "Damn. I could see this a thousand times and still not get use to how big you are." she mused, reaching under to cup his balls.

"aaaaaaah, yes" was all that Jacob could say. Kesi pushed him backward toward the bed, then down onto it. Jacob moved up onto the bed, taking off his shirt in one quick movement. Kesi stood between the bed and me and began to undress. "Stroke your cock for me while I undress"

then turning to me, "You aren't allowed to touch yourself. Just watch, nothing more." she ordered, her eyes taking my position in. She then turned to watch Jacob's big hands maul his cock for her, her eye's straying back to my open pussy, trussed for pleasure. The thought struck me, 'like a kid in a candy store' as I watched her look from Jacob's cock to my chained pussy as if deciding which would taste better if she could choose only one. Jacob's massive cock won out this time as she turned, now totally naked, and headed to the bed. She crawled up on the bed, her mouth teasing his cock as she moved up beside him. Jacob wasted no time moving down to kiss Kesi's breasts, her long hard nipples making my mouth water, just begging for him to suck them. And he didn't disappoint. I knew from my '5 minutes' with Jacob that he knew how to orally pleasure a woman. I watched, aching and wanting, as he pleasured her breasts with his hands and that exquisite tongue of his. Kesi was in ecstacy. Her hands in his hair brought him closer to her as he moved his way down her body. Her legs spread open wide for him as his tongue explored her pussy. I knew he was doing all the right things as I watched her face contort in pleasure, hearing her high pitched squeal, unmuffled this time as she came over and over. His big fingers explored the depths of her, testing just how much she could take until she could stand it no more. "Fuck me, Jacob. I want that monster cock buried in me right now!"

"Are you sure, Kesi?" he asked, searching her face to make sure she knew what she was asking for.

"Yes, I'm sure! I want you to stuff every inch of that incredible cock into my cunt. Do in NOW!" she demanded passionately. Jacob moved up on his knees between her legs, producing a condom as if by magic, rolling it onto his hard cock carefully. He then moved down, pressing that big mushroomed head against her opening, being careful to go slowly. Kesi didn't want slow, though. As I watched, her hands grabbed his ass and pulled him into her. Jacob wasn't prepared for this and it threw his balance off. I watched, aroused beyond belief, as Jacob dropped onto Kesi's body burying his huge cock deep into her ready but not quite open enough cunt.

Kesi screamed in pain, frightening an already nervous Jacob. He moved quickly as if to get up. But Kesi would have none of that, "Stay right there." she told him, and he did. "OH--MY--GOD" she gasped, looking over at me. " I have never felt anything like this in my life"

"Am I hurting you?"Jacob asked, worried.

"Only at first, like a bullet going in quickly, tearing me open." She said breathlessly. She moved her hips up against him, letting him know it was okay to move now. He pulled out of her completely and it was his turn to gasp. "Oh yeah" he said pushing back into her "Oh your pussy feels incredible. God, it's so fucking tight." his said his voice croaking.

"Oh yeah, fuck me with that monster like I've never been fucked." she told him and he did just that, picking up the tempo. Moving in and out of her, now holding her ankles wide, up in the air.

I could hear the slapping of skin on skin as I watched him pummel her with that 'base ball bat' of his. I could only wish it was me receiving what she was getting. I wanted so bad to play with myself as I watch the scene play out in front of me. Jacob got off the bed and pulled Kesi toward the edge, but Kesi was way ahead of him. She got up on her hands and knees and turned her ass toward us. Jacob stepped between her feet and spread her cheeks, pressing himself between her cheeks. For the first time that day I saw a look of fear cross Kesi's face. Jacob laughed and said, "No, I don't expect to have that fantasy today!"

"Whew" she said. The worry leaving her face was replaced with pleasure as he pushed deep into her from behind. "Oh, yes, sweetie. Give me all of that big cock."

"I'll be happy to get as much of your tight, wet pussy as your willing to let me have."Jacob said as he grabbed her hips and set a rhythm with Kesi. I watched his ass move in and out of her as she slammed back into him. Her hand slipped underneath to cup his balls and pull him into her. I was going crazy having a front row seat and not being 'allowed' to do anything. Even if I closed my eyes, there was no mistaking the tone and urgency in their moans and cries. Kesi's squeals were getting more high pitched and closer together, so I knew it would be soon for her. Jacob's moans and fast breathing told me he was close as well. Kesi screamed and Jacob 'aaaaahed' loudly in his deep voice and both appeared to cum in unison. Jacob collapsed on top of Kesi for a moment, then rolled off of her to lay beside her, both breathing very hard. Looking tired and spent, his beautiful cock was still rock hard, standing at attention. I cleared my throat to let them know I was still in the room. This brought Kesi back to life. "Wow!" was all she said as she got up from the bed and carefully walked over to get dressed. The look on her face told me volumes though. That 'just-been-fucked' look along with how gingerly she was stepping told me her fantasy of being completely filled by a humongous cock long enough for her to orgasm had finally been fulfilled. Something told me Jacob was way more than she had expected, but in a very good way. I'd get that out of her on the way home.

A big "Wooooooooooo-Hooooooooooooo" from Jacob scared the hell out of both of us. I jumped completely up out of the chair and Kesi almost jumped into my arms.

"What the hell what that for?" Kesi asked before I had the chance.

"oh, I'm sorry," he laughed. "All I've ever had to go by are the stories my buddies told me. Now I honestly know what it's like to be inside a woman's pussy and have her beg for my cock. Or have her suck my cock and swallow my cum...even some of my buddies haven't gotten that one yet. God, it's been a long time coming. AND IT'S INCREDIBLE!!!!!! You ladies are fantastic."

"You're no slouch yourself. Even though I wasn't allowed to really do anything" I said with a sidelong pout in Kesi's direction.

"I'd say the woman who snags you will be the happiest, most satisfied woman in the world, Jacob." Kesi said, laughing at me. "And I'm very sure you'll manage to get anything you want, Liv. You always do."

Glancing at my watch, I said, "It's getting late."

"Hmm, yes it is" Kesi said with a thoughtful look on her face. "Come here, Liv. Get up on the bed on your hands and knees." Seeing the look on my face, "No, I'm not going to have you 'do' anything. I'll be taking you straight home, so this is as good a place as any to retrieve my toys." the look on her face now completely wicked, not even feigning innocence anymore.

Knowing what she said made sense, I moved toward the bed and got on my hands and knees. Jacob was still on the bed, but moved around so that he could see what Kesi was doing. This put him along side me with his still hard cock right beside my arm.

"Relax, Sug or I'll never get this out" she said as I felt her gently pull the plug. It met with some resistance, but her fingers spreading my lips coerced me to open up for her and out popped the plug. "Good God!" Jacob exclaimed.

"What?!" I asked, nervously.

"The size of that thing. It's as thick as I am."

"Let me see, Kesi." I implored as I strained to see the size of it. What she held up certainly wasn't what I expected. I expected maybe a smaller object, maybe as thick as two of my fingers. What I saw was a short squat vibrator shaped object, no longer than 3-4 inches, thinner at the top than the base, but Jacob was right, it the base it looked as thick as he was.

A small ON/OFF switch caught my eye. "What's that for?" I said, thinking out loud, but in my mind pieces of a puzzle were fitting into place.

"Oh, that's for this," Kesi said, pulling a remote out of her shorts pocket. Turning it on, I watched the plug begin to vibrate in her hand and felt a current shoot through my clit, since the clip was still attached to it.

"Youuuuu. You were doing that to me the whole time? I couldn't figure out why I kept feeling ‘shocks' in my clit or why I felt vibrations in my ass sometimes but nothing consistently. You had me thinking I had lost my mind with that thing." I laughed, relieved to know I wasn't crazy.

"I know how much you enjoy anal stimulation, so I wanted to give you just a bit more than I thought you could handle. See just how far and how much I could make you take in public. You never faltered, you did everything I asked of you." Kesi quipped, slyly, in defense of herself. Reaching down she spread me open and freed my clit of the clip. I had gotten use to the clip being there and wasn't prepared for the feeling of pain as the blood rushed back into my clit when she unclipped it. "Owww" I said as Kesi massaged it to get the blood flowing again, leaning down to kiss my ‘boo-boo' to make it better. "There, that should make it all better," as she stepped back to let me up and continue getting dressed herself.

Jacob's hand caressing my ass stopped me from getting up, "If you're ever in town and in the mood for that type stimulation, I'm certainly more than willing to have that fantasy come true, too" he said as his fingers played where the plug had been. "If not that then I'd enjoy pleasuring you too, since you'll be off the hook for your dare." Looking over at the his still hard cock, which would surely be in my dreams tonight, then looking back at Kesi who was ready to go, I said, "You think you can handle another 'older' women? I just might take you up on it sometime." I stood up straightening my skirt and top and leaned down and kissed him on the cheek, "God, you're gorgeous" I couldn't help telling him. I walked over to the bedroom door and stood by his computer. As Kesi leaned over him, I crawled a quick note with my e-mail address on it and left it on his keyboard then walked outside to wait for Kesi. As we walked to her car together, I threw a sly look her way, "Did I prove I was a friend who would do anything, anytime, anywhere?" I asked.

"Oh you did that and more, Sug." Kesi said, pleased with herself.

"Good. Cause payback is going to be a total bitch!" I exclaimed, seating myself comfortably for the ride home.