My Dream

Story Info
A dream about teasing pleasures from Master.
1.1k words
3.67
7.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am one of two slaves owned by my Master. He is a good man though almost twice our age. We love Him dearly and will do anything for Him. The following story is a dream that I had about Him that I want very much to come true. I know He reads stories here often so my goal is to post it and have Him read it, and to make my dream come true. This is my first posting here. So please let me know what you think.

The dream started out with my Master tying my hands and feet up with me on my back spread eagle, blindfolded and naked. Master then teases me, spanks me with His whip, and has His way with me. But He does not let me cum for Him. He fucks me hard with His fingers and one of my toys that He has bought for me. He gets me so very close, but then stops even though i beg to be allowed to cum for Him. He does not give me His permission and He then leaves me in the room alone, for what seems like hours but is actually only a few minutes.

When Master comes back He again teases me with His toys, fingers, tongue, and any other way He decides on. Again He gets me close to cumming but does not allow me to. Yet again i am begging Him to let me show Him how good He makes me feel, still no permission. Master leaves me there alone to wait and beg for Him to come back to me. By this point i crave Him and need His touch.

Master comes back the final time and unties my feet and flips me onto my knees and elbows. He leaves my hands tied so they are crossed above my head. Master uses the whip harder this time as He spanks my ass. Not to hard that it really hurts, but just enough to leave that great stinging sensation. Master then reties my feet down before starting to tease me yet again. i beg to cum for Him, but He still says no. i can hardly contain the feelings deep within my loins. i have to bite my lip hard and pull my restraints to be able to keep myself from cumming without my Masters permission.

Master grabs my hair and pulls my head as far back as the ties will allow. He then makes me suck on His fully hard cock, slamming His dick as far in as He can. Tied up and blindfolded, i can't do anything but take it all to the best of my ability. i have not yet mastered the ability to deep throat Him, so i end up gagging from time to time. Master tells me that He will teach me to take him all in at once. He then pulls out and releases my hair. He does not leave the room this time, but He does stop touching me in every way. i beg for Him to touch me again. Master again grabs my hair and asks me if all i want is His touch.

"No Master," i tell Him. He makes me tell Him specifically what i really want.

"i want You to fuck me Master," i beg.

"I said specifically slut. Tell me specifically how you want Me to fuck you," Master says sternly as he spanks me again.

"Anyway You want to fuck me Master," i say.

"That is a good answer my pet," He says. At that He gets behind me and i feel Him rub His cock up and down my wet pussy. i arch my back and lean into Him and He spanks me and makes me wait. Once i am still, He rubs His head along my slit. He slams His full length into me. He pulls almost all the way out before slamming back into me hard and deep. After a few times of this He starts a steady, hard, and deep thrusting in and out of me. i moan in pleasure as again He get me close to cumming for Him. I beg to be allowed to cum for Him.

"No you will wait," is his simple response to my pleads. As He slams in and out of me He reaches down and pulls my hair and head back giving Him a better angle to fuck me deeply.

He leans down to whispers in my ear, "if you want to cum you need to beg more."

"Please...let me...cum for...you Master. PLEASE...," i say through heavy breathing. "Master please let me cum for You. Let me show You how You make me feel Master. Please Master, please let me cum for You." i can tell i wont be able to hold off cumming for much longer.

i can feel Him getting close to climax and beg harder.

"Master please let me cum with You, for You, please," i beg loudly. He releases my hair and fucks me faster. i have to fight even harder not cumming yet because He still has not given me permission. But it is so hard. Master make me feel so good that i am biting my lip so hard i taste small amounts of blood hit my tongue. i am also pulling so hard on my restraints just for the pain to try not to cum until told. i keep begging to cum as He gets even faster and harder.

Suddenly Master orders me to cum for Him and to cum hard for Him. As soon as i hear that i cum so hard that my cum squirts out of my abused pussy covering Him and the bed. As i cum i feel His load shoot deep into me. I hear Him groan loudly at His release which sends me over the edge again. With the last few thrust of His cock into me i cum again. He and i collapse onto the bed breathing heavy and sweat covering both of our bodies.

"you came more than once my pet. Didn't you?" He asks softly while trying to catch His breath.

"Yes Master. i am sorry i couldn't help it. You felt so amazing deep inside of me," i reply knowing that there will be punishment in my future.

"Well now I will have to think of a way to punish you for that because you did not ask me to cum a second time, My Pet."

"Yes Master," is all I can reply as i start to think of all the nice ways He has punished me in the past. It may be called a punishment but it is always lots of fun for both of U/us. i just don't show how much i enjoy His "punishments".

Hopefully to be continued...