My Dream

Story Info
View of things to cum?
1.1k words
3.25
21.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a very erotic dream last night. We were at an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean.

It starts when we were on an excursion and we meet a good looking younger couple that we both got along with. We talked to them the whole trip. We ended up having diner with them back at the resort. That night just happened to be tequila night and we partied with them all night. We mostly danced with each other but we both did dance a few dances with them. At one point we were sitting at a table having a drink and the girl asked what we thought of the women on the beach going topless.

I said "I love it and would love to see you girls go topless but I don't think you didn't have the nerve."

We all laughed and she said she never did that before and wasn't sure that she could.

I said "I think you two would put all these women to shame if you removed your tops."

Her husband agreed with me and then we went back to dancing. Nothing happened that night except I did see you girls talking and giggling a few times.

I got up early and picked out our spot on the beach, one of the swing bed things.

After breakfast we kicked back on the beach and our new friends showed up and asked to join us.

You smiled and said "Please do."

You moved over and patted the bed. She removed her robe and I almost got a hard on right there. She had on a very small bikini. She slid over next to you and he sat down on the edge next to her.

I had my small camera with me and took some scenery shots. Some waves, birds, that kind of stuff. I asked our new friends if I could take some shots of them and they agreed. I took a few of them on the bed and a few on the beach. I put the camera away.

We relaxed for an hour or so with some small talk as the day began to heat up. Then you girls had to go to the ladies room.

"We will be right back"

You both grabbed your robs and walked off.

He told me" We had a great time with you two last night, maybe we can party tonight."

I said "Yea, sounds good. we had fun last night too"

You two came back and when you took off your robes you both had no tops on. OMG, So fucking hot. I was right you looked amazing and you knew it. You both tried to act like it was no big deal and sat back down on the lounger but you were so excited you were trembling. Even with the heat of the sun

both of you had very erect nipples. Wow. I got the camera back out and got some hot shots before you covered up again. You both drew some attention from men and women passing by on the beach. You pretend not to notice but I know when you are excited and the attention you were getting made you very excited (even if you would not admit it).

Then the dream gets a little blurry here. we have lunch, we go shopping in town, we have diner.

Somehow, late that night, we ended up in a hot tub near the beach with our new friends. The hot tub was weird because the way the seats were the water was only above our bellies leaving our chests above the water line. You two don't have tops on and your telling us that you don't think you have nice breasts and hers are so much nicer. Both of us men don't agree and tell you that they are great.

His right arm is out of the tub and behind you. Suddenly he leaned over with his left arm and started feeling you up. You looked over at me and I just looked back and I don't say anything. I just kind of shrugged. He started to pull on one of your nipples.

"You have very lovely breasts".

He then moved his head and takes the other nipple into his mouth. You moan, closed your eyes and lay you head back. After a few moments of this, your hand reaches over and you start playing with my cock through my bathing suit. This goes on on until he stops sucking on your nipples and he stands up. He is sporting a very large hard on.

He said "My suit is making my uncomfortable"

He dropped his suit and is cock must be close to twice the size of mine. He sat down on the side of the tub and some how the rest of us are all nude now to. You gasp when you see him and let go of my cock and grab his with both hands. I just continue to watch. You looked at me and ask if I'm OK.

I said "You always wondered if you were really any good at giving head, now your chance to find out."

You smiled and moved towards him and started to go down on him. You ass was up in the air and you tits were out of the water. What an erotic sight. You and him started to moan as your head moved up and down. Somehow you were taking his whole prick into your mouth. I could not believe it. His wife was playing with herself and wanted me to do her.

I said "I'm sorry, but I have never see her do this before and I'm more interested in watching my wife them having sex with you right now."

She was disappointed but said she understands and then moves to get a better view herself. She was pulling on one of her nipples and playing with her pussy.

Your ass and pussy were right in front of my face and your pussy lips were opening and I could see your wetness dripping out. I started licking your ass hole and playing with your pussy. I heard your moans getting loader and when I put two fingers into your pussy it sucked me in. I got the hint. I stood up and pushed my cock deep into your hot cunt. I have never felt your pussy like this before. It's on fire.

I started rocking in and out with until I matched the rhythm of your mouth on him. I could feel you getting close, so was I and I think he was to. She moved closer and started to play with your tits while she fingered her own pussy. we all came at the same time. Your pussy sucked me dry and I almost passed out with pleasure.

I woke up. I'm surprised I did not have a wet dream. I have not have a vivid dream like this in a long time and I thought I would would share the wealth.

What do think? Did my dream make you hot?