My Dream

Story Info
She shares her deep darkest fantasy.
991 words
4.15
27.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sleeping in your bed all snuggled up and warm under the covers that we share sometimes when you came into the bedroom last night. You leaned down barely brushing your lips against mine just enough for me to awaken to see your wonderful face in front of me. Your tongue traced my mouth, my lips opened to take your tongue in but you pulled away from me.

Your hands explored my face, neck, shoulders. Your lips placed soft kisses all over me, I arched my back pressing my breasts up to you, wanting your attention there also. You whispered into my ear that I was your whore, you would touch me when you got ready, not when I was ready. You reminded me that you owned me, body and soul, maybe I needed something that would help me to remember that and to not act like the wanton slut that I truly am. I feel a shiver run through me as you are whispering these words to me. Fear or anticipation? some of both. Your punishments always make me feel so complete, so whole...I need them, I deserve them, I want them.

As you are whispering to me your hands reach down and take my wrists bringing them up above my head and securing them to the headboard. Your lips met mine, kissing me softly at first, then deeper and harder...when you were finished with your kiss, you bit my bottom lip hard sending a sharp wave of pain through me.

Your tongue and teeth moved down to my nipples, licking and biting all the way. Your tongue wets my nipple, your teeth bare down on it then pull it up and even farther up stretching and pulling them. I am hurting but it feels so good...your hand slaps my other tit jolting me back to reality...that I am your whore and I am where I want to be, where I deserve to be.

Your hand reached down between my legs and you shoved your fingers deep inside my pussy. You took them out just as fast...you just wanted to see how wet my cunt was for you. I hoped your were pleased...you gave me your fingers to clean my pussy juices off of. I licked and sucked on them like it was your cock in my mouth. When you pulled them away from me...I begged you to give them back or to please give me something else to suck.

You told me since I was such a good girl for my cunt being nice and wet when you wanted it to be that I could suck your cock. You untie my wrists and sit on the edge of the bed so I can kneel in front of you to have my reward. I slowly lick the head of your cock and lap up your precum. I feel your hands coming across the back of my head, they just rest there. I start to take you into my mouth when you push me hard onto you, stuffing your cock into my mouth...I open wide trying to take all of you in...I want to please you so much...

You pull my head back and push it down again, fucking my mouth hard. I keep up the pace you have set the best I can but my mouth becomes tired and I start to slow down. You lift me up till I'm standing up in front of you. Your hands grab me by the tits and pull me to you, you bite me, making me cry out from the pain and because I need you.

You tell me to step back, turn around and bend over, to show you my slut pussy. I slowly do as you have ordered. You pop my ass for not responding quick enough to your command. Your fingers reach up and explore every part of my shaved pussy but never do you go inside. I am so wet that my juices are leaking out of my pussy, and you tell me that I am yours to do what ever you want to. You pull on my pussy lips spreading them apart and tell me to hold them there.

You get two clothes pins and pinch my nipples with them...leaving them there. The next pin you get you pinch my clit with and leave it too. I beg you to please fuck me...I need your cock inside of me...please...I am begging you...slam it inside of me hard and fast. You like to hear me beg for you don't you? You don't care what I'm begging for...just that I'm begging...gives you more power over my body. my needs...my desires...

You stand up behind me, taking your cock and rub it against my pussy teasing me with the head...but then you move to my ass and just slam your cock as deep inside of me as possible. I cry out in shock, pain and pleasure. You reach around to my clit and pull on the pin you attached there sending a wave of pleasure through me. Before I have a chance to get my breath I feel your hand on my ass...spanking me...turning my ass bright red while your cock is inside of it.

I am crying and begging you to please let me cum...I need to cum now...you tell me to take the pin off my clit and make myself cum but to not put my fingers inside my pussy. I begin to rub, pull, and pinch on my hard clit as your cock is slamming into my ass making it burn, filling me up till I can't handle anymore. I tell you I am getting ready to cum...I want you to cum all over me...spew your hot cum all over my ass and pussy. I am cumming..now. My pussy is having spasm after spasm thinking of your cum shooting on to it.

That's when I woke up.