My Dream Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

12 -- The Contraption

The next morning, the maid servant came back to my room and escorted me to another room down the corridor. The only thing in the small room was a contraption that looked like a saw horse. The maid servant spoke, "Climb on to the device. There are anklets on the near side. The stocks on the other side are for your hands and neck. I will attach those. You will then wait here for further instructions." I climbed onto the device. The anklets were far apart and made me stretch my legs wide open. That exposed my backside to the door. I bent over flat on the bench part. My breasts hung down on either side of the bench. I placed my neck and wrists into the stocks. The maid servant lowered the upper section of the stocks and locked them into place. The device had my behind a bit higher in the air than my head. The maid servant checked each restraint. She walked around to my head and installed a gag. It was a large wooden ball with a strap that wrapped around my neck. With that, she walked out of the room and closed the door.

After about twenty minutes I heard the door open. Someone walked in and closed the door. Whomever it was, stood quietly for another minute or two. Then he spoke, "Good morning, bitch." It was the sultan. I heard him walk up behind me. He began caressing my butt cheeks and slid down to my exposed pussy and massaged it. I wiggled my rear and moaned. "Excellent, you are quick to the touch." He then ground his fingers into my pussy. I jumped. He twisted it with his fingers and I jerked on the device unable to move much, save just enough to wiggle around.

He walked around in front of me. He was only wearing long black pants with no shirt. I was dazzled. He pulled his member from his pants, pulled the gag from my mouth and inserted his manliness into my mouth. He was holding my hair and pumping my mouth very slowly. This went on for a while when he suddenly pulled out and replaced the gag. He walked quickly behind me and inserted there, and started pumping. Again, he went very slowly. The entire room went fuzzy as I rocked back and forth in delirium. He went back and forth from my mouth to my behind. I lost track of time and of even where he was. My entire body was vibrating with pleasure. I do not know how long we had been there, but when I finally opened my eyes he was gone. I knew he had been there. The taste of his man juice was still on my tongue.

The door opened and someone walked in. "I see you have regained your senses." It was Kosi. She was here. When did she get here? Did she have some role in all this? "You have been writhing in here for thirty minutes since my father left. Most girls go about ten or so before they clear up. You have a knack for this thing. This is really a great invention, don't you think? It measures a girl's ability to fully respond to a man. The evaluation is subjective, of course. If a man likes you enough, he will test you often. You may end up being one who gets tested often. Time will tell." She paused and chuckled.

I still had the gag in my mouth, so I could not respond. She stood behind me so I could not even see her. But I could see the acrimonious grin on her face in my mind. She was the slave of the lieutenant. He was still a sweet memory in my mind. How much more so she can appreciate what he can do. But she always comes across so bitter.

Kosi continued, "The guard has located Joyce and they are bringing her here now. We should see her later today. I thought you would want to know." With that, she walked out. After all of those thoughts, she says something nice. Or was it meant to be nice?

The maid servant came in and unbound me and helped me back to my room. I lay down on the bed and fell asleep for a short morning nap. Later in the day, the maid servant returned to feed me and helped me bathe. I spent the rest of the afternoon in my room listening to music that was being played somewhere outside the compound. It was soothing. I pondered the events of the last few days: captured, whipped, branded, auctioned, sold again, tested, and now laying in a bed in the sultan's palace. And yet I still felt incomplete.

That evening, I was summoned to dine with the sultan and Kosi. The meal was mostly spent in silence with a minimal amount of small talk. The sultan was distracted by something and Kosi was hesitant to break his train of thought. We talked about the hazy mist in the valley. We talked about the fresh vegetables from the palace garden. We talked about the new horses that the sultan had just purchased. I wanted to ask about Joyce, but Kosi looked sternly at me every time I even looked like I was going to speak. I went back to my room and, even though it was early in the evening, I went to bed and slept.

13 -- Selected

The next morning Kosi and the maid servant were both in my room to awaken me. Kosi said, "You must get ready, you are going for a ride back to the south. My father will explain." I left the room a few minutes later with Kosi and we walked down the corridor.

We stopped at the room with the contraption. Kosi looked at me and said, "Wait here." She peered through a peep hole in the door then walked back to me. "It will be a few more minutes. Please be silent." A few minutes later the door opened. The sultan walked out. He saw me and Kosi and motioned for us to come in.

"Shh," he said. We walked through the door. A girl was in the device and was gyrating in every possible angle and direction. I looked closely into the dark. It was Joyce. She looked beautiful stretched out like that. Her nipples were firm. And she was rotating her ass. I could hear her smacking her lips around her gag. I am sure she had no idea we were there. I knew exactly how she felt (after all, I was the last one who had been in the contraption). The sultan motioned us out of the room.

"What do you think?" Kosi asked the sultan earnestly.

"She is another outstanding slave. You have done well Kosi." The he looked at me. "Ann McDonald, your friend Joyce is on the device and is likely to be in delirium for another hour. For that reason you cannot talk to her. I have decided that she will be remaining here with me. I can assure you, it was a decision that was made after much deliberation. The events in this room only confirmed that the correct choice had been made. However, before you get too upset, this is as it has been destined. Your master is now waiting for you back at the slave market. He has already negotiated a generous purchase price for you. In reality, we had conjectured that this was the way it would be from the beginning. Your new master is fully suited to subjugate a specimen as you." I am not a specimen; I am a slave.

Kosi interjected sarcastically, "You stupid American bitch. You have finished second to Joyce once again." I looked at her with some fury.

The sultan looked at me and said, "Be careful, you are in the presence of my daughter and a member of the royal house." I looked down at the floor and hid my emotions the best I could. The sultan snapped back at Kosi, "Silence. Go outside and wait with the others." She walked away from us hurriedly. He looked at me again, "Your new master is the one that Kosi has recommended. Kosi really does have your best interests in mind. She knows you better than you might think. She knows your dream." How can that be? "She knows who you are and what you are. She has no patience with Western culture -- the men are weak and live in equality with women. That is foreign to her. She, like you, appreciates and honors the dominant nature of a good master. You had a brief experience of her master's power. This power is hers. Ignore her angry comments."

"Thank you, master. I will serve any master I am given without reservation." I really meant that. I knew that this was not where I was going to end this journey. I do not know where that would be, but I was certain. My instincts were very strong about this.

"Very well. Kosi and my guard are assembled outside. They will escort you back to Hordron. Your master is waiting there for you. Leave me now. We will meet again -- I know that is certain."

I bowed, turned and walked away.

14 -- The Journey Complete

When I got outside, Kosi handed me a cloak. "Wear this, by order of the sultan," she snapped at me angrily. I put it on quickly. She was the lieutenant's woman. I, from my brief experience, knew what she had. I was jealous to find the man who would own me and my innermost being just the way that he owned her.

Kosi climbed onto the lieutenant's horse with him, her master. She rested her head on his back. Mossif motioned me to come over and helped me onto his horse. We rode out of the compound.

Later that day we rode into Hordron. As we entered the town, we stopped at a livery and quartered the horses. The lieutenant approached me and said, "Remove the cloak." I took it off and handed it to him. "Turn around." I did so; he bound my hands with a leather cord. "Face me." I turned back around and he placed a ball gag in my mouth and attached a leash to my collar.

We started walking into town and toward the slave market. The lieutenant was pulling me on the leash. We walked past the platform and turned into the courtyard. There was a lot of activity. An auction was in progress. Molodin was on the stage showing off his wares to the anxious customers. In the courtyard, there were several slave girls being whipped and others servicing their masters in the courtyard, just as the last time I was here. We weaved through them and approached a lone figure at the far corner. I looked to see my new master. I froze in my tracks. My eyes could not believe what they saw. It was Akim, from class. This was extraordinary.

Kosi looked toward Akim and then back at me and said, "Look American bitch. Five men travelled with us. Three of them went on to central Asia to colonies similar to the one you see here. They knew this trip was a hoax. They had no use for you or for your friend. But they are now masters to lowly sluts like you. Professor Harkins went back to school. He will summon me again in the future when he gets another candidate or two in his class, and I will bring another stupid slut here for training. As for Akim, the one you tried to seduce, he is now your master. He had come to school late in the term when I told him I had found someone who would pique his interest. You had potential but had many personality characteristics that had to be dealt with. He paid a steep price for you, but he is willing to turn you into a woman. He is sickened by your arrogance and the way you toy with men. He is an excellent master and he will train you well. And I am happy, because I know he will use his whip with great effect to remove your arrogant tongue and your rebellious attitude." She reached over and released my leash. "Go over to him bitch. He will make you a woman." She, the lieutenant and Mossif turned and walked away, leaving me there alone and still in shock. No one was around me. I was standing there. Those that had delivered me to this spot had turned and left. The one I was here to see was over in the corner of the courtyard; he was standing stoically looking at me. Was this a choice I was being allowed to make? I do not think so. I could not imagine doing anything else but what my instincts were telling me now.

I knew what needed to be done. I walked toward Akim with my head bowed; I knelt in front of the post that he stood beside. I spread my knees and pushed my belly up so it lay on the post wrapping my thighs about the post on either side. He leaned down and released my bindings. I immediately raised my arms over my head and positioned my wrists so he could restrain me. Kosi was not totally right. I did not need to be whipped. That is not what Akim was going to do. I needed to be disciplined. And I wanted Akim to do it. I could not be happier. My dream was about to come true. Akim was my new master.

Akim crossed my wrists on the back side of the post, then he secured each wrist to the opposite side small shaft sticking out of the post. I felt my breastbone pushed up against the post and my back was arched. My breasts squeezed out on either side of the post. I could not move as I was totally engaged to the post from my chest to my belly. I was sitting on my legs and feet. I bent my head around and looked up at him helplessly.

Akim put his left hand on the post and squatted down. His right hand caressed my side. I trembled at his touch. He whispered into my ear, "Ann McDonald, congratulations, you have captured my attention after so many previous failures. Only now, I will be the one who dictates the terms of our relationship. When we are finished here, we will go to my cottage in the eastern foothills. There you will clean and cook for me, you will bathe me, you will attend to me in every conceivable way and you will serve me with immediacy, without question and to the utmost." I nodded my head. Ironically, it did not matter. I no longer had a choice. My destiny was upon me just as the sultan had predicted. I would clean; I would cook; I would bathe him; I would attend to him in every conceivable way; I would serve him immediately, without question and to the utmost. There could be no other way. I had dreamed this dream for so long, it was difficult to comprehend that it was now a reality.

Akim moved his hand down onto my right butt cheek and then slid his fingers down my crack. Quickly, he pushed a finger into my bung hole and forced it in so far I could feel his knuckles. I squealed through the gag. Akim spoke more forcefully, "American bitch, I am you master. Today you become my slave." He pulled his finger back out of me and stood up.

He unraveled a leather strap that had been tucked in his belt; he would be using it to discipline me. He swung the strap around and slapped my back. I screamed behind my gag. He continued quickly. Slap, slap, slap. It was so quick; I could only make muffled yelps as I caught my breath. It was over in a few moments and I hung limp on the post whimpering. My back was on fire. He knew how to perform a whipping well. He knew how to discipline an arrogant slave.

Akim took my wrists down and again bound them behind my back. He stepped away from me. I took a deep breath and tried to control my sniffling. My back was stinging. I looked up at him; I moved away from the post and crawled on my knees and knelt directly in front of him and gently burrowed my nose into his crotch. I had surrendered at long last. I knew that Akim was the master I had wanted and that I had needed. I took satisfaction that he was the one who striped my back. I looked up at him in total submission.

He pulled out his member and pulled the gag out of my mouth. I gobbled him down to the root. He reached his hand behind my head and gathered up my hair and began to move my head back and forth, pushing my nose into his skin on each stroke.

So, there I was. On my knees, naked, hands bound behind my back and the huge cock of my new Arab master in my mouth as he towered over me. In his right hand was the leather strap he had just used to whip me. My back was still stinging from the whipping. His left hand was wrapped around my long blond hair as he bobbed my head back and forth at the rhythm he demanded. I knew that in a few short minutes, he would stream a load of cum into my mouth. And, as he was a true Arabian, he would expect nothing short of my swallowing every bit of it.

And I did.