My Dream Girl

Story Info
Shauna has him for breakfast.
5.1k words
4.46
26k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers

My name is Jamie I'm 25 and I had a fantasy come true recently.

I play guitar and sing in a Jersey based rock band called Hired Gun. Our band plays Jersey most of the year but occasionally we go to Florida or California if the price is right, we do some originals but mostly cover tunes.

Recently we were playing at a club called the Hill Inn in Sayreville N.J., it's a seedy kind of place but they get good crowds and pay top dollar. We were booked there for Labor Day weekend, Fri & Sat and we always burned the place down.

On Saturday night the place was packed as usual but there was a group of 5 or 6 women who were dancing right in front of the stage all night and they were all gorgeous I thought I recognized one of them but I chalked it up to wishful thinking and being extremely horny.

I was standing on stage just before the second set began when one of these fine ladies walked up to me and I instantly recognized her as Shauna O'Brien. This beautiful lady was a Cinemax late night movie star and I was a huge fan.

Let me describe her, 5' 8, short jet black hair green eye's 36 D's and the longest legs I've ever seen, the kind of woman who could stop traffic.

As she approached the stage she waved me over but before she could speak I said, "Miss O'Brien I'm a really big fan." Man did I feel stupid, why did I blurt that out now she probably thinks I'm an Asshole. To my surprise she smiled extended her hand and said,

"It's Shauna, and you are?"

"Jamie," I replied taking her hand and when I did I something happened that I can't explain, let's just call it a feeling.

"Nice to meet you Jamie your band's great we're having a blast."

I just nodded my thanks.

"Jamie, do you take requests?"

"Sure, what would you like to hear?"

I just stared at her like an idiot the whole time we were talking; my mind was wandering her beauty was hypnotic.

"Jamie...Jamie, hello," she said as I quickly snapped out of my haze.

"Sorry, Miss O'Brien, I mean Shauna."

She smiled again,

"Something by ZZ Top would be great."

Beautiful friendly and into ZZ Top, finally it seems finally my prayers have been answered.

"ZZ tops my favorite; we'll do a few for you."

It was then I realized I'd been holding her hand the entire time then she pulled me down and kissed me on the cheek and whispered,

Thank's" and walked back to her friends.

I just stared at that beautiful ass as she walked away from me wondering what it would be like to have her.

I can't even imagine how stupid I must have looked because I was still bending over at the waist with my mouth hanging open long after she'd walked away.

Shauna and her gang were having a great time dancing and towards the end of the set when we broke into a ZZ Top 4 pack. Shauna became a wild woman on the dance floor, and I gotta tell you she had moves that would put most strippers to shame.

This was without a doubt the sexiest woman I'd ever seen and judging by all the eyes on her I was not alone in my assessment. Half way through the 4 pack she stood in front of me wrapped her arm around my leg, getting me seriously hot. She slid her hand up the back of my leg flashed me a wicked smile and squeezed my ass. I was dying, thank god for the long shirt I was wearing because I had a hardon you could have swung from and with tight jeans on It would have been a little bit hard to hide.

We played Leg's, Tush, My heads in Mississippi and my favorite La Grange then we finished the set with "I believe in a thing called love" by the Darkness. I sing "Thing called love" because it has a really high vocal, now I'm 6'1 but I can get up pretty high and that surprises people.

When the set ended she pulled me down to talk to me I thought, but I was in for a surprise, she kissed me. When I squatted down she leaned in kissed me on the lips told me I was a doll then offered to buy me a drink. I accepted of course I'm not stupid, so I grabbed a towel wiped my face off we went hand in hand.

"Guy's this is Jamie," she announced to her small group. There were 5 women besides Shauna and they were all beautiful and friendly except this little red head named Gina. I said hello to everyone and asked Shauna what she they were doing in good old NJ? She smiled said they'd just finished shooting a movie about mobsters and the race track and stuff like that. I really was interested in what she had to say but I couldn't hear her I was just staring at her wondering again what it would be like to make love her.

I was nodding politely just staring at Shauna when Gina got in my face and started babbling at me. Gina was loaded started to fall so I grabbed her shoulders to hold her up and when I did she slapped my hands away and screamed at me.

"Get your fucking hands off me, asshole!" I did as instructed and she proceeded to fall flat on her ass causing everyone to laugh. Being a gentleman I tried to help her up but she cursed me out again from the floor this time and they all told her to be cool.

When Gina eventually got to her feet she looked at Shauna and said, "He's got a hell of a voice but anybody with a voice that high must have tiny balls."

Gina grabbed my nuts and I tried to pull away but she had a death grip on my package. Gina was laughing hysterically realizing how embarrassed I was as she strangled my cock. Before I knew what was going on she pulled up my shirt and showed everyone the hardon that was concealed under my shirt.

"Look's like Shauna strikes again, god he's fucking huge," Gina exclaimed as she felt me from tip to balls.

"He must be gay," she screamed. They were all laughing now except for Shauna.

I turned and headed for the dressing room with Shauna close behind trying to talk to me but I just ignored her slamming the door in her face. Had I looked out the door a few minutes later I would have seen her bitch slap Gina and call her a few choice names.

I didn't come out until right before the last set started and was relieved to discover Shauna and her crew were gone.

I was tuning up when Kenny the other guitar player walked over and handed me a folded up napkin.

"Bro that babe was smoking hot, who is she?"

I ignored Kenny and opened the napkin; it was a note from Shauna.

"Jamie, I'm really sorry, Thanks for the songs and I hope you'll let me make it up to you somehow."

It was signed Shauna O. and she'd put her lips to it.

"Dude you should have seen it, man it was great!"

"Kenny what the fuck are you talking about?"

"Man after she handed me the note she decked the chick who grabbed your cock and was gonna do it again but some big dude dragged her out of the place."

I was trying to figure out what had happened as Kenny continued,

"Man don't be pissed but I gave her your phone number."

I crumpled up the note threw it away and wondered how she planned on making it up to me.

It was after 4am when I got home so I checked my messages to see what was up.

My Mother, my mother again, my ex-girlfriend alias fucking bitch but the fourth one caught me by surprise it was Shauna.

"Jamie hi its Shauna, please don't be mad, your friend Kenny gave me this number and I just wanted to apologize for the way Gina Acted tonight. It was really nice to meet a male fan who didn't ask to see my tits, sorry that sounded crude.

Look I know it's late but please call me when you get in no matter what time it is."

She left me her number so I figured what the fuck so I called and she answered on the first ring.

"Hi can I speak to Shauna please?"

"Hi Jamie it's me I'm really glad you called."

I was just staring at the phone wondering what I was doing talking to this beautiful woman at 4:15 in the morning but I would soon find out. Shauna sounded upset like she'd been crying.

"Jamie I really wanted to apologize for what Gina did tonight...I."

I didn't let her finish, "Shauna, it's OK....really I'm a big boy...I" She cut me off and her response caught me by surprise.

"Jamie, judging by what I saw in your jeans tonight any use of the word boy in describing you is inaccurate to say the least, Come to think of it BIG is an understatement!"

I was stunned, I'd always thought of myself as being average in the dick department but I hadn't seen too many others so I had to defer to her.

Shauna continued,

"Jamie let me make it up to you, how about lunch tomorrow?"

This was killing me but I said,

"I can't, I'm going into New York tomorrow to hunt around for some equipment so I won't be around."

"Tell you what, how about if we go into the city together," she said half telling half asking.

Shauna continued; it will work out great really because I'm flying out of JFK tomorrow night."

I was wondering if this was real or if I was dreaming.

I was hesitating, I wasn't sure what she wanted but she was so beautiful I had to find out.

"Please Jamie I really want to spend some time with you and my car can bring you home tomorrow night."

I hesitated for a bit, "Just us right, nobody else!"

"Just the two of us, I promise" she said in the sexiest voice I've ever heard.

As the words left her mouth my dick got hard just thinking about being alone with her.

I gave her directions to my condo and she said she'd pick me up at 9 am. I thought about it for a minute and said,

"You'd better call me at 8:00 because I always sleep through my alarm when I get in this late!"

Shauna laughingly said, "How about you leave the door unlocked and I'll sneak in and wake you up, if you live alone that is."

"Sounds like a plan, the door will be open" I said laughingly.

"I can't believe a good looking man like you doesn't have the babes lined up especially with that big package of yours.

"I'm very particular," I figured why not play along after all she was stroking my ego real hard!

"Well I'm flattered that your interested enough to give me a second chance."

I couldn't keep this up I was beat and my cock was going to explode so I told her I needed sleep.

"Sorry honey, get some sleep and I'll see you in the morning," she purred in the sexiest voice I'd ever heard.

I left the door unlocked just in case, hey stranger thing's have happened!

You ever have that feeling your not alone, I opened one eye looked at the clock and it read 7:15 and I had company, guess who?

Shauna was on all fours above me kissing me and rubbing up against me wearing nothing but black pump's a Diamond necklace and a wicked smile, now this is the way to wake up.

She kissed me lightly on the lips and whispered, "Good morning sleepy head."

I just smiled; I mean what hell else could I do so I kissed her.

She was lying next to me now and I told her I needed to clean up a bit and I'd be right back.

I sleep in the nude you so I was groping around for my robe when she yanked the sheet off me and said,

"Honey hurry up, we don't have all day!"

I quickly brushed my teeth took a leak then splashed some water on my face just to be sure this wasn't a dream.

The room was dark but what I saw when I returned was unbelievable.

Shauna was reclining against the headboard with her leg's spread and one knee drawn up; I almost came right then and there.

I stood there just drinking her in, she was absolutely incredible.

Shauna was spreading her pussy open with the fingers of her right hand while rubbing her clit with the left when she mouthed the words "lick me."

She grabbed me by the hair pulled my face to her pussy and screamed, "Fuck me with your tongue, NOW!"

For the next few minutes I ate the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted and I've had more than my share after all being in a band does have its advantages. I licked every inch of her snatch finally hitting her clit after much begging and pleading on her part. Once I submitted and latched on to her pearl Shauna came twice rocking the house both times.

Her beautiful body went limp as her orgasms subsided bringing a serene smile to her face as we lay together in silence. A few minutes had passed when she pulled me up by my hair got a lip lock on me and started probing my mouth with her tongue.

Shauna then did something that totally blew me away; she started to lick her own juices off my face.

My face was covered; this babe almost drowned me when she came. After several minutes my face was clean, she'd gotten every drop and loved.

She reached down squeezed my cock gently then smiled at me and said,

"You know I wore out my vibrator last night pretending it was you."

Smiling back I said, "Why'd you leave like that?

She sat up and looked away,

"I just figured after the way Gina embarrassed you last night.....you know....look I'm sorry ok!"

She was clearly upset which surprised me and made me think she might really be on the level. After giving it some thought I came to the conclusion, while she might be for real she is an actress so maybe I should just enjoy the moment and not expect too much.

"Shauna it's no problem really...now get over here," I said as I pulled her to me.

I rolled her onto her back and started sucking those beautiful tits's making her moan with pleasure. It became clear after only a few seconds that she loved having her nipples bitten; the harder I bit the louder she moaned.

In a lightening quick move she pulled a reversal on me pinning me like a fucking wrestler as she laughed at me.

Before I could say a word she swallowed my cock in one swift motion, I knew I wasn't going to last too long so I tried to pull out.

She took my cock out of her mouth started to stroke me slowly and asked me what was wrong.

I felt like an idiot, "Look Shauna I'm...uh, I'm."

Smiling she said, "Your ready to come aren't you?"

I was actually trying to get away from her when she said,

"Jamie, its ok I want you to come then we can make love seriously before it's time to leave so relax and give it to me, I need it!"

This was like a dream come true, getting the green light to prematurely blow my load, is this babe great or what.

She took my cock deep in her throat and in less than a minute I blasted off.

I've always labored under the misconception that the girls I've been with new how to give head, boy was I wrong. Shauna made love to my cock, I've never come so much in my life and she swallowed as much as she could before her mouth overflowed.

Her face and neck ended up covered in my jizz and to be honest she looked even hotter with the special frosting.

This was the most beautiful women I'd ever seen and I'd just sucked her pussy and blew my wad in her mouth, all in all a pretty good way to start the day. I looked down at her licking and sucking my cock and balls and I realized I could die a happy man right now.

She fell back onto the bed wrapped her self around me and said,

"Tired?"

I quickly replied, "NO, not at all."

Shauna smiled and started to stroke my cock while sucking and biting my nipples, I was hard again in less than a minute.

I rolled her onto her back but before I entered her I rubbed my cock up and down her slit and when I hit her clit she shuddered and said,

"Stop teasing and fuck me!"

As I started to enter her she grabbed my ass and quickly pulled me into her, and she screamed,

"OH GOD......IT'S FUCKING HUGE!"

I stopped afraid I was hurting her but she stared up at me with a wicked smile and said,

"FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG DICK!"

I was hammering her pussy and sucking those luscious tits's like my life depended on it. Shauna was talking to me the whole time telling me, She'd never been fucked like this before and it felt like I was splitting her open, you know fuck talk.

I know the talk is all bullshit but I gotta tell you, it work's bullshit or not!

No matter how hard I drove my cock into into her she begged me to fuck her harder then she stopped me stuffed two pillows under that beautiful ass put her legs up over my shoulders to give me better access and moaned,

"Fuck me deeper, I want to feel you in my stomach; I want you all the way in!"

I was glad to oblige and on my first thrust when I hit bottom she came instantly, she was shaking and screaming and actually started crying saying how she'd never felt like this before.

She begged me not to stop so I just kept pounding that pussy like I was trying to hurt her.

She'd come 3 or 4 times when she looked up at me and said,

"Let me know when your ready I want you to come on my face."

I'd been fucking her like an animal for almost ten minutes so when I felt my spunk start to rise I let her know. I pulled out and straddled her face and shoved my cock into her mouth and started fucking it like it was her pussy then I reached back and started rubbing her clit.

After a minute or so she pulled my dick out of her mouth and said,

"I love the taste of my pussy but I must say it tastes much better on your cock than on my fingers."

When she sucked me back into her hot mouth I exploded shooting rope after rope of come onto her face and neck and she sucked me until I was dry.

She rolled me onto my back a few seconds later, and I said, "Shauna honey just let me catch my breath!"

She smiled at me and said, "I'm just going to clean you up silly."

For the next several minutes she proceeded to lick and suck every inch of my cock and balls then she surprised me and moving down to my ass. Her tongue in my ass made my dick jump so she pushed my legs up and fucked my ass with her tongue making me hard as a rock again then she jumped up grabbed her purse and started looking for something.

"What the hell are you doing," I asked.

When she jumped back on the bed she pulled open a measuring tape, you know the little kind you attach to a key chain.

"This is the biggest cock I've ever seen and I just gotta measure it, do you mind?"

I just closed my eyes because to be honest I've never measured myself but what was I going to say no, so I just smiled and she went to work.

"Holy shit, nine inches long and five and a half around, sir you have a huge fucking cock!"

I was embarrassed and she knew it so she apologized and said,

"Jamie I'm 34 years old and I've been around and yours is the biggest cock I've ever seen let alone had the opportunity to play with."

I laughed which made her smile as she continued,

"be proud big stud and just lay back and enjoy it, I know I'm going to!"

With that said she stood straddling me and lowered herself slowly onto my dick and proceeded to make love to me like I've never been made love to before.

We made love we didn't fuck; don't ask me to explain it.

Sex with her was different; intense is the only word I can think of to describe how it felt.

As I was saying we made love slowly for about five minutes and when she began to pick up the pace I knew she was getting ready to come again. I was ready as well and a few seconds later we came together.

When my cock exploded inside her she screamed wildly and her pussy started squeezing me, I'd never experienced anything like her before.

Shauna was moaning and shaking violently as her pussy continued milking my cock until she collapsed on top of me shaking and whimpering.

As her breathing slowed she rolled off next to me wrapped that gorgeous body around me and kissed me deeply.

We lay their in silence just holding each other before she spoke,

"I've never come like that in my life I don't know if I can walk," she giggled.

Smart ass that I am I said,

"Does this mean we're not going into the city?"

She smiled looked at the clock which read 8:10 and said,

"That's why I came over early big stud."

She got up pulling me with her and said,

"Lets go take a shower; my driver will be back at 9:00 to pick us up and no funny business young man."

We showered; actually we just soaped each other up and started kissing and playing around. I got behind her to "wash her back" and while I was back there I stuck my slick dick into that tight pussy. As I started to fuck she grabbed the bar in front of her and pushed back meeting my thrusts moaning loudly. We fucked slowly for a while then I got bold and stuck a fingertip in her tush, when I did she bucked back hard against it surprising me and making my cock hit bottom causing her to come.

Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers
12