My Dream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited there with my cock head inside her and kissing so sensually. Then I pushed it some more until I met the resistance, her hymen. I broke the kiss and looked at her beautiful blue eyes. "Make me a woman, honey. Make me your woman," she said.

We kissed for the last time as virgins and I pushed it hard, breaking her resistance and burying almost 3 quarters of my cock in. She screamed as my cock tore through her hymen and she crushed my mouth with hers at the same time. That certainly muffled her scream which could otherwise have alarmed our neighbors about whats happening.

I waited there for some time letting her accustom to have a cock inside her. Her pussy was amazingly tight, of course it should be as she was a virgin. It felt like my cock was surrounded by some tight velvety cushion and being sucked into it. She released my face which she was holding while kissing me. I looked at her, "Did I hurt you?"

"No baby, no. You didn't. But please go slowly. I want to be the sweetest moment of my life." Jennifer said.

I pulled my cock out until only the head remained in and looked at it between our bodies to see it was covered with the blood from Jennifer's hymen. I slowly pushed it in, this time I buried it in some more and in the next thrust our pubic bones met with each other as I bottomed out. Being in that tight hot pussy was a novel experience for me and I knew I won't last long. But the slow thrusts made it possible to hold my urge to cum for quite a while.

I kissed Jennifer's lips, face, neck and tits while I was making love to her. She was moaning, "Aahh...Aahhh..." as I moved in her very slowly. She had closed her eyes and was enjoying our union to its maximum. After some thrusts, she wrapped her legs around my waist, supporting me to penetrate her deeper.

"Oh babe this feels so amazing," I whispered to her ear.

"Hmm... Yes. It's worth the wait. Isn't it honey?" Jennifer asked me.

"Oh yes. Absolutely," I said and kissed her again so passionately.

I upped the speed of my strokes just a wee bit as I knew that my climax wasn't far away. I needed to make her cum again before I do. "Babe, I don't think I can hold this for much long."

"It's OK my love. You can cum whenever you want," said Jennifer and she started to rub her clit with her fingers.

It wasn't long before I felt my urge heightening. The grip of her pussy on my cock was too much for me. But still I really needed to make her cum again. So I started to fuck her pussy in fast and short strokes. "Oh honey, I'm going to cum," I whispered.

"Yes baby, I'm going to cum with you. Please fuck me until I cum on your cock."

The room was filled with the noises of our pubic bones slapping against each other and our moans. I could feel my cum starting to rise from my balls and I was fighting against it at my best. Then Jennifer's body started to quiver and her pussy started to squeeze my cock much harder. She screamed, "Oh baby, I'm cummingggggggg..."

That took me over the line as well. My cock started to pulse and released torrents of cum into her pussy. Her legs which were around my waist tightened and made it difficult for me to fuck her. But I didn't stop my movements. I fucked her all the way through her orgasm. It lasted much longer than mine. I think the intensity of our orgasms was too much for her. Of course no need to say, that was the biggest orgasm of my life.

She pulled my face down for a kiss during her orgasm and we kissed so hard like wild animals. She calmed down slowly as the intensity of the orgasm subsided. Her breathing returned to normal and her legs which were wrapped around my waist dropped to the bed. But still her eyes were closed. I kept watching the beauty of this young woman laying under me.

She slowly opened her eyes. I kissed her once more and tried to roll away to her side. But she stopped me. "Please don't. Stay in me, my love. I need to cherish this moment as long as I can."

I kissed her and it started another long, loving and sensual kiss. My semi hard cock was still in her pussy stopping the outflow of our mingled cum. We kissed like that for about 10 minutes whispering our love and finally we separated letting a puddle of our cum form on my bed.

We were quite tired from our love making. Jennifer removed her specs as it was difficult for her to sleep with them on. Then we cuddled together and pulled up the covers for a much needed sleep.

************************************

We went the college together. I studied civil engineering and Jennifer studied accountancy. We rented an apartment closer to the college and moved in. Then we married as soon as we graduated from college. I got a job at a major construction company as a civil engineer and Jennifer got a jot at a bank. 2 years later my wife gave birth to our first child. A daughter, Primrose is just as beautiful as her mother. Another 3 years later we had our second child, a son, we named him as Jonathan.

Our lives are busy between our jobs and home. But all the tiredness vanishes when I see the faces of my wife and the children. I know, they are always there for me no matter what the situation is. They are my strength and my life.

I can't say our lives are perfect. There are little ups and downs. That's what make our lives spicy. But still it's better than the most. Now I'm living as a man who fulfilled his dreams.

*****

I wrote this as a single chapter story. Please do vote and comment for this. Fair criticisms much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

12