My Dream Lover, or Is It? Ch. 04

Story Info
Mother helps Stepfather to break the will of step-daughter.
1.4k words
4.16
40.8k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chitrashi
chitrashi
78 Followers

After moving in with my mother's family, I had virtually stopped dating. My mother lived with my step-father and his two sons both older than me. One night I dreamt that I had been raped by someone and the dream seemed to be very long and very real. I awoke to find out that it was not a dream after all. I discover later that I was raped by my step-father, and he continued the assault during the day. This is a continuation of that story.

*****

One part of me knew that my molester could only have been someone from the family yet I could not believe that it would be my step-father. I had looked upon Albert as the father I never had ever since I was 16. At 23 I had moved in permanently with the family, and six months later I was being fucked by the one man I had trusted above all others.

When Albert had taken my blindfolds off as I sucked him, I realized that in the last 24 hours he had already taken my will to resist him. He had let me know who my master was only when he was fully sure that he had broken me.

Yet I still needed to learn that lesson in a number of ways.

After making me give him a blow job, Albert had again tied me up to the bed, spread-eagled. He left me alone then, for the better part of the afternoon.

I must've drifted off to sleep because the next memory I have of that day was to feel a couple of very soft lips on my cunt. The way I was tied up I couldn't see who it was just the top of her head, yes it was a woman.

There was only one other woman in the house other than me - Mom.

I wanted to scream, to cry out, to beg her to stop what she was doing to me. This was the first woman who had ever touched me sexually and it was my own Mother.

She cradled my head in her arms - just the way she did when I was a child, scared of monsters under my bed and I found the same comfort in her caress and kiss.

I could feel the hot tears running down from the side of my eyes...

And I was moaning. Once again, my body had betrayed me. I was unable to stop the assault on my senses. I was a slave to the needs of my body.

I was at the mercy of her tongue which was running around my pussy lips, going into every crevice, thrusting into my twat. I writhed in horror and ecstasy as I felt her lapping up the pussy juice flowing from my body, her tongue continued probing my cunt, going deeper and deeper with each thrust.

Then, her tongue found my erect clit and began flicking across it. She was working mercilessly on my clit taking it into her mouth, sucking on it, then releasing it, unmindful of my shaking body.

While her mouth worked on my glistening pussy, her hands found my breasts. She fondled them, teased them, pinched them sometimes softly and sometimes brutally.

My body began to shudder at the sensory overload when she pulled away and kissed me full on the mouth, giving me a taste of my own cum juice.

I sobbed uncontrollably as her tongue continued to explore my mouth.

"You'll be fine baby, don't fight it. This is for everyone's good" She whispered to me softly.

"I knew that he wanted you from the day he first saw you, but you were too young then, and at my age I cannot give him the pleasure he seeks. He is a good provider and a caring man and if this is all he asks of us, then it is but a small repayment."

Nooooo, I screamed. She wanted me to be her husband's sex slave in order to save her own marriage. Nevertheless, I didn't want her to leave me, but she did. She left me for Albert.

I wanted my nightmare to end, to hide somewhere, but it was already too late for me to save myself.

And then I realized that Albert was back in the room.

I lay still knowing that he was enjoying seeing me in this weakened state.

"Don't fight this anymore!" He demanded, as he finally undid the ties that had kept me bound so long.

I gave in to the inevitable, I was bound by ties stronger than the ones that had kept me a prisoner on that bed.

I braced myself for the forceful entry of his cock into my pussy that I knew was coming.

But he surprised me by gently rubbing my clit with just the tip of his cock for a moment.

Taking his cock in his hand, he began brushing it along the crease of my cunt, moving it lower and lower until my juices oozed onto it.

I spread my legs wider, allowing him ample room to moisten his rod.

He continued to lubricate himself working my cunt juice on to his cock, he slowly pushed himself within my walls.

Inch by inch, he eased himself in to me.

The fear in me subsided as he caused my body to convulse with pleasure...

He pulled his meat nearly all the way out, then thrust it inside me as deep as he could.

I was unprepared for the intensity and I screamed.

He proceeded to reach down and wrench both of my nipples in response.

He lay there with his cock in me for a little while and then he finally fucked me, long, deep, hard, penetrating strokes, each stroke going deeper than before, his balls were banging against my ass and now with two hands on my hips, they grabbed at my skin, pulling me closer to him.

The squelching slap of our flesh filled the air. He leaned down to start sucking and nibbling on my tits as his cock continued to thrust into me.

God that felt incredible!

That primeval part of me took over at some point and I meet every thrust.

I knew I wanted more.

I wanted it faster and harder.

Grabbing my tits, he squeezed hard pulling my nipples, he kissed me roughly on my neck, almost biting me, never letting up the relentless fucking his cock was giving my pussy.

The pain of being stretched to my limits was exhilarating, and as it faded, the need to continually be filled with his cock, to be taken so completely was all that was left.

My fingers dug into his back.

My legs, wrapped around his ass, pulled him deeper into me.

My hips began to pump into him of their own accord, as he pushed up into me and pulled back out until he was almost completely gone.

He pounded at me, slamming in and out, filling and emptying me.

I felt the sweat drip off my skin and then I burst into hot, horrified tears as I began to shudder all over.

My pussy convulsed around my stepfather's cock in violent, jerking spasms.

A long, drawn-out shriek of mingled shame and rapture burst from my throat.

The orgasm was wrenching, earth-shattering, and went on and on in one peak of ecstasy after another as Albert kept pumping in and out. It was over.

At least, thank God, it was over!

Except ...

It wasn't.

He was still hard inside me, harder than ever, stretching my drenched and tingling pussy with his rigid cock.

He started going faster, his back arched, driving him against me and into me in a final deep thrust, his entire body stiffening as he flooded me with his come.

He stayed that way, motionless as a statue, for what seemed like forever.

Then, gradually, he began to relax and settled onto me, his weight smothering and crushing me.

And I?

I didn't mind ... I liked the feeling of being under him like this.

I drifted that way, my body wrung out and exhausted in the afterglow, too dazed from everything that had happened to be able to think.

I didn't want to think about it.

I gave up myself to him and anyone else he cared to share me with.

I was no longer myself, I was finally his whore...

chitrashi
chitrashi
78 Followers