My Earliest Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling back, she rose to her feet... smiled and took my hand.

Reaching the table that we had used for a desk for the past 4 weeks, she swept it clean with her right arm. Sitting on the edge, she reached for my waist and pulled me to her.

Lightly she stroked my cheek as she looked deeply into my eyes. "Did you know, I knew you were watching me Chris, she cooed at me. Did you know I wore those cloths for you?" Did it make you hot? Hard? It did me, Chris," she almost moaned as her hand slid down to my cock.

"I know we shouldn't being doing this, she quietly whispered. But just the way you watched me ... looked at me," she quietly said as her hand stroked my cock.

"I need you Chris. I need to teach you," she said as she slowly guided my hardness to her swollen lips.

Gently I pressed inward as she grasped my waist. I looked down and watched as my swollen cock slowly slide between her wet lips. Grasping Ms. Wells waist, I thrust my cock deep into her pussy ... unable to wait... not wanting to wait.

With a gasp, she wraps her legs around my waist and moans as I thrust my cock faster and deeper into her.

"Oh God yes... Slower... don't cum yet," baby.

I try to slow, but Ms. Well has to pull me up on the table. Gently she rolls me to my back and straddles my cock.

Smiling she slowly slides her pussy down my hard cock.

"God yes...," I moan out as she slowly rocks back and forth. Reaching for my hands, she places them on her breasts, as I thrust my hips to hers.

I can feel her pussy tightening... gripping my cock, as the cum wells up in my balls. As she arches her back, I explode hard up into her as she reaches orgasm as well.

As I regain my breath, she slowly slides from the table, and reaches for a robe draped against a chair in the corner.

As she ties the sash, she walks back toward me as I sit up.

"So, Chris... "

"What time is our next study session?"

12