My Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Professor Grant. That is most definitely for you."

I am five-foot eleven-inches tall. Professor Grant was five-foot four-inches ... five-seven with her heels. As I looked down at her in that moment, I didn't see my professor. I only saw a beautiful woman. One very beautiful woman who leaned up and kissed me on the mouth. I felt her lips part slightly as her tongue pushed against my lips. I responded in kind, opening my mouth slightly to let my tongue slip out. I could feel her soft, wet tongue begin to dance with mine. God could she kiss. It was then that I felt the couch against the back of my calves. I held onto her as I descended back onto the couch, and she gracefully slid top of my thighs.

Taking her mouth from mine, she said "Then that would make it mine to do with as I please. Unless of course you object."

"No Professor Grant. I trust you to ...."

Her mouth cut me off, but I didn't mind in the slightest. I almost jumped when I felt her hand start to undo my jeans. She moaned into my mouth when my hand cupped her left breast. I could feel her nipple harden against my fingers. My other hand fumbled for the buttons on her blouse. Her hands were tugging my jeans down past my hips. I had half of the buttons on her blouse undone when she started fishing in my underwear for my cock. Her hand felt amazing as it encircled my shaft and slowly began stroking me. I finished with her blouse and reached down to feel her tits. Even in a bra, they felt wonderful.

"Allow me," she whispered. "And take off your shoes."

Using one foot on the heel of the other, I started to take off my sneakers off. At the same time, I felt her hands dart between mine. By the time my shoes were off, I felt her taut bra give way to the treasure beneath. Her flesh felt soft and warm. She moaned into my mouth as my fingers toyed with her nipple. I made it a point to gently explore her breasts. As her hands began working on my underwear, I lifted my hips. Seizing the opportunity, Professor Grant quickly lowered them and my jeans to my ankles.

She knelt on the ground and literally ripped them off of my legs. While I awaited the return of her mouth to mine, I gazed at her breasts. They were incredible. She noticed my gaze and looked at me with a hunger in her eyes. She grabbed my ankles and picked them up, turning me length wise on the couch. Kneeling next to the couch, she wrapped her right hand around the base of my cock and stared into my eyes. I kept my eyes locked on hers until she sucked the head of my cock into her mouth.

"Fuck me," I gasped as my head jerked back.

Professor Grant attacked my cock with a hunger I have never felt before. As she lowered her mouth down onto my cock, her hand would travel down over the base of my cock to rub my balls. As she lifted her head back up, her hand followed and stroked my cock. It took her but a few repetitions of these motions to settle into a rhythm of stroking and sucking my cock. I looked back down to see her staring up into my eyes as if she was waiting for my senses to return before moving forward. She kept a lock with my eyes for five iterations of her exquisite stroking-sucking technique. As she started the sixth, she closed her eyes and really began to work me.

In high school, I helped more than a few cheerleaders pass their classes. In return, they treated me to more than a few blowjobs. One in particular named Kim could get me to cum in just a few minutes, and then she would continue until she got a second round from me. It never took her more than 15 minutes to get two loads from my eager balls. Kim was a novice compared to Professor Grant. It took 40 or 50 seconds before I arched my hips and came hard into this woman's mouth. As I came, I could feel just the first couple inches of my cock in her mouth. Her hand worked the base of my shaft and my balls, as I pumped again and again.

When I was done, she just kept sucked the head while continuing to stroke the base and I think my cock was harder now than we started. She lifted her head from my shaft and started kissing up my stomach. When she got to my face, she stopped and looked me in the eyes. Remembering yet another tip from Katrina, I looked at her like she was a priceless treasure and pulled her mouth to mine. I kissed her deeply and passionately, silently thanking her for the intense pleasure she had just given me.

Holding her, I stood up without taking my mouth from hers. It felt so good to feel her nipples pressing against my chest. I moved my mouth to her neck and sucked hard. Professor Grant started moaning loudly, and I could feel one her hands between our bodies rubbing up and down inside her slacks. With my hands on her shoulders, I slowly spun her around. I brought my hands to her tits, cupping them. The weight of her flesh felt great in my hands. I gently pinched her nipples and she just groaned while I softly twisted the hard buttons between my fingers. I lowered my hands to her hips, and by the looseness of her slacks I knew they were already unbuttoned. I pushed them down over her hips and Professor Grant responded by wiggling them down her legs.

"Stay," I told her.

I quickly dropped down to my knees. I hooked my fingers under the waistband of her panties and pulled down. In seconds, they joined her slacks at her ankles. Before she could move, I stood back up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I picked her up off the ground and felt her feet kick a few times. It was then that we both realized that my cock was wedged between the cheeks of her ass. She just started grind her ass up and down against my cock while my hands once again found her tits. I pulled her back with me as I sank back down onto the couch and my shaft never left the valley of her ass. I was sitting on the edge of the couch and Professor Grant was effectively laying back against me. I let one of my hands slide down her body in search of her sex.

"Yesssss," she hissed as my fingers found her clit.

I started rubbing her clit in circles and she groaned out loud. Professor Grant leaned slightly to one side and turned back to kiss me. As our tongues met, she started moaning. Her right arm had reached up and around so that her hand could grab the back of my head. My mouth would not leave hers until she wanted it to. As she continued to grind her ass against my cock, I continued to roll her clit in circles with my right hand. I felt her body tense up once, then twice, and then she came. Shaking, Professor Grant groaned deeply into my mouth as she closed her legs around my hand holding it against her pussy. I could feel her sucking air out of my body into hers and then pushing it back into me as she breathed hard through her orgasm. This continued until her orgasm passed and she let go of the back of my head.

"Don't move," she whispered to me.

She stood up and quickly turned around. I could only watch as this goddess crawled into my lap and straddled me. I felt her hand hold my cock against the hot wetness of her sex. She stared deeply into my eyes. I just looked up at her, silently begging her to do it. She moved the head of my cock up and down her slit, moaning every time the tip pushed against her clit. Professor Grant just smiled as she let the weight of her body sank her down onto my cock.

"Oh fuck Professor Grant," I groaned.

The feeling was mind-blowing. As good as Professor Grant's mouth had felt, it paled in comparison to the tight, warm, and very wet pussy on my cock. I could feel the heat of her walls along the entire length of my shaft, and I felt like I was going to cum without her having to do anything else. Professor Grant rolled her hips in circles on top of me. She stared down at me and grinned. I could feel her clenching and unclenching her pussy muscles around me. The feeling was unbelievable.

Professor Grant moved slowly at first, using her legs to raise and lower herself. Then her hands found my shoulders, and I could feel her pace beginning to increase. I couldn't hold out any longer and my hands sought out her tits. Her nipples hardened as my fingers gently twisted them, prompting an unexpected reaction from the woman on top of me who had two PhD's.

"That's it baby, play with my tits. Fuck yes. My nipples are so fucking sensitive. Suck them baby. Suck them now."

And I did. Not that I had much choice. Professor Grant had moved her hands to the back of the couch above my shoulders. The result was that her tits were now pressed against my face. I moved my mouth to her right nipple, and suck it into my mouth. I pinched the hard little button between my tongue and teeth. The reaction was immediate.

"Fuck yes," she groaned. "Just like that baby. Just fucking like that."

Professor Grant was now bouncing up and down on me fast and hard. I put my hands on her hips to help, pushing my hips up into her as best as I could while using my hands to push her down at the same time. She was gasping and moaning as fucked. With my cock driving my cock in and out of her wonderful pussy, I knew it wouldn't be long before I came again. I just hoped to make her cum again as well. My only other thought at the time was how I would be able to pull out before cumming.

As if reading my mind, Professor Grant answered that question as well.

"When you get there ... don't ... hold ... back ... Justin ... cum ... in ... me ... it's ... been ... so ... long ... please."

That pretty much cut the chord on any control I had left. My balls began to throb in eager anticipation. With my hands on her hips, I began thrusting up into her dripping cunt as hard as I could. Professor Grant matched my actions, driving her body down onto my cock faster and faster.

"Yes ... yes ... do it ... uhhhh ... so close ... so ... uhhh ... fucking close ... do it baby ... do it"

That was what pushed me over the edge. My hips shot up off the couch, driving my cock as deep into her as I could manage. I felt the muscles near my prostate tightening and I grabbed her hips with my hands. My fingers dug into her flesh, holding her down on my cock. Restraining her in this way seemed to spur her on as much as her words were spurring me on.

"Do it ... do it you fucking ... stud ... cum in me ... cum in my cunt ... do it ... cum with me ... FUCKING DO IT"

And I did. My cock pulsed harder than I had ever felt and I came in this goddess. For the first time in my life, I came in a woman's pussy. And Professor Grant came with me. Her body shuddered against mine as she drove her hips down hard. I felt her pussy working my shaft, squeezing and releasing in an attempt to pull my seed deep into her body. She groaned in my ear, continuing to tell me to cum in her ... driving my cock to spasm even harder in her.

"Yes baby ... yes ... give it to me Justin ... feel it ... I feel it inside ... deep inside me baby"

We sat there for a few minutes, drifting down from our mutual high. Although my mouth had left her nipple, my head was still on her chest. Turned to the side, the position had my ear pressed up against body. I could hear her heart pounding. It felt good to sit there with this woman on top of me, her arms wrapped around my head, holding me to her. I didn't have to wonder about her, I knew that right then, right there, Professor Grant felt the same.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Professor Grant, don't you think I should be thanking you?" I inquired.

"Erin," she said. "My name is Erin. After what we just shared, I want you to call me by my first name."

"As you wish Erin"

"And no Justin, you shouldn't be thanking me at all."

I began to think that the rumors surrounding Professor Grant's divorce were true. For the past ten weeks, this woman had simply been a shrew. She gave no quarter to anyone in our class, not even to one of guys when his mother was in the hospital after her car was hit by a drunk driver. Even the girls in the class considered her the definition of a cold-hearted bitch. Up until today, I have never seen her smile. But sitting here, I could feel a warmth from her. Erin Grant was hardly an ice queen. She was probably just burned badly by her ex-husband.

"I haven't felt like this in over ten years," she continued. "Relaxed and safe. There have been times when I didn't know if I would ever feel secure in a man's arms again."

For the next ten minutes, Professor Grant shared the details of her divorce. There was her discovery of her husband's affair with his secretary, a taller girl with "bolt-on" tits that he had had paid for. There were years of weekend getaways he managed to take with the girl while Professor Grant had been immersed in her second PhD. For the last seven years of their marriage, he gave an unbelievable amount of verbal abuse to their daughters when he did talk to them. He was nothing more than an emotional void he gave to his daughters for three years before the divorce. He constantly criticized her professional achievements, as the advanced degrees didn't increase their personal wealth nearly as much as his skill in the stock market. He even said it was one of the things that drove him into the arms of his secretary. I laughed when she said that last one.

"You think that's funny," she asked.

"Hell yes. If anything, your degrees add to the package. I mean, not only do you have the body of a goddess but you have the brain of a genius. That thought alone is really hot."

To emphasize my point, I flexed my still hard cock in her pussy. She moaned in response.

"You really find that attractive Justin?"

"Absolutely. Erin, with your body you could get just about anything you want. But there are lots of hot women walking around. Not many have the brains to achieve what you have. Two Doctoral Degrees ... how many people ever obtain one, let alone two? And in a scientific field no less. Women aren't the only people on this planet attracted to successful people."

She just sat there looking me in the eyes taking it all in. Then she kissed me lightly on the lips while she clenched her pussy tight around my cock.

"Is that why you're still hard?"

"Mostly."

"Mostly?" she inquired with a raised eye brow.

"Well, yes. I mean, you are downright fucking hot. To add to that is that wonderful brain and the success you have seen professionally because of that brain. It completely sets you apart from the legions of brainless beauties walking around. You're not common. You are a priceless treasure."

By now she was just looking up at me as if I was center of her universe. I leaned forward and kissed her on the nose.

"Plus there is the whole teacher thing. I mean, what man hasn't ever had a 'teacher' fantasy. And I didn't get just any teacher. I got one of the hottest fucking women I have ever seen, and more so, she's probably the smartest woman in the state."

She smiled at that comment.

"How do you do that?"

"Do what Erin?" I asked. I was really beginning to enjoy the way her name rolled off my tongue.

"Know how to say just what to say to make my heart flutter."

I blushed at her statement.

"Someone once told that I was an 'old soul, with a young mind'. I just say what know ... in my heart as well as my mind."

"Can I ask you favor of you Justin?"

"Erin, after what we just did, you can ask me to walk across hot coals if you like."

"Would you take me again?" she asked finally getting up off of me.

"I would love to."

She smiled upon hearing my response. She took my hand and pulled me up off the couch. Grabbing the blanket on the far side, she laid it across the leather cushions and then sat down.

"Good," she said, as she leaned up and kissed me. "Earlier was without thinking. I needed that more than you'll ever know. But right now, before we have to part, I want to indulge my one of my own fantasies."

I just grinned and said, "you want one of your students ..."

"... to fuck me good and proper," she finished. "Give me a minute to clean up a bit."

"What for?" I asked.

"Because I'm a mess. Your cum and mine is dripping down my thighs."

I stepped forward and put my hand between her legs. I ran my fingers across the sticky mess coating her pussy.

"True," I said pushing her back on the couch. "But right now, before we have to part, that mess belongs to me. And I intend on making it much worse before letting you clean up."

Erin didn't reply. She just kissed me deeply and wrapped her hand around my hard, sticky cock. She sat on the couch, laid back, and pulled me on top of her. With a graceful motion, she guided me to her sex and wrapped her legs around me. I looked her deeply in the eyes as this woman used her hand to aim my cock and her legs to drive me in. I sank into her slowly. And even though a part of me I wanted so desperately to fuck her as fast and hard as I could, a larger part of me wanted to give her what I believed she needed. I know she wanted her student to fuck her, but looking down into those pools of sapphire I saw another need ... the need to be loved. And there was no way I could just fuck her and leave this need completely unfulfilled.

I pulled back slowly and held for just a second before sliding slowly back into her. She moaned at the movement and smiled as she looked up at me. Again I pulled back slowly. Again I slid back into her, this time grinding my pelvic bone against her clit. Erin just closed her eyes and moaned a bit more loudly. Again I repeated the slowly withdrawal from and penetration into her sex. It took a couple of more successions, but I found a slow, measured pace that I could maintain. Erin noticed this and told me to go faster.

Looking directly into her eyes, I said, "Not just yet Erin."

"Why?"

"Because my fantasy would never be complete if I didn't get to slowly make love to my teacher. And right here, right now, I know you want that too."

Smiling at up at me, she wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled her head up and kissed me deeply, moaning softly into my mouth as I kept my unhurried pace. I thought she might admit it, but as she continued to kiss me it occurred to me she couldn't. This day was probably pushing her limits emotionally. And I realized that if I was going to make love to Erin Grant and give her what she needed that I had to take her silence as the only response she would be able to give me.

So I closed my eyes and lost myself to in the sensations of loving Erin Grant. I made love to... slowly ... methodically ... completely. I was able to maintain that pace for another 30 minutes, driving my teacher to two more orgasms. Her lips never left mine and I felt her body against mine the entire time, moving with me. We shared as perfect a union as I ever believed possible. And as she writhed beneath me in the midst of her second orgasm, her pussy clenching and unclenching uncontrollably, I came with her.

We turned just a bit, so that I was laying on my back, pinning her between my body and the back of the couch. She put her head on my chest and draped her left arm over my body to hold me. In the calm of that moment, I heard her whisper 'thank you' ... to which I whispered my reply 'you're welcome'. And then I fell asleep.

When I awoke, I sighed when I realized that Erin hadn't moved and was still laying against me. I realized that the sun was just starting to set. With her office facing west and with the tinted windows, the entire room was bathed in a soft, warm glow. I smiled. This was indeed a perfect moment.

"Good evening," she said softly.

"Good evening," I replied. "This is a delicious way to wake up. You here ... with me ... sharing the sunset. Have you been awake long?"

"About five minutes," she said softly. "I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful sleeping."

"Thank you."

"But now that you're up ..."

"... bathroom ... yes, good idea."

"You go first."

Erin lifted her head and I got up. I darted into the bathroom and quickly relieved myself. I washed my hands and returned to the main room. Walking over to the couch where she was laying, I took a minute to admire Erin Grant. She was just beautiful. I reached for her hands and helped her to her feet. She walked gracefully to the bathroom and shut the door. I turned and looked out the window. She must have picked the best office in the building with the view it provided. I lifted my arms high above my head and stretched. Nearly ten minutes passed before she came out and moved to join me in admiring the view. At least I thought she would join me for the view.