My Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember thinking that as I started stroking in and out of her. Part of me wanted to pleasure her. Part of me needed to pleasure her, to make my goddess cum and cum hard. I hoped five minutes would be enough to achieve this goal because being inside Erin again already had my balls boiling. Then I looked down into her eyes and saw the beast staring back at me. When I saw those eyes, the part of me that wanted to pleasure her was no longer in control. My hips just started moving of their own accord.

If her eyes were on fire, then her pussy was a furnace. It felt so right to have her hot flesh wrapped around my cock like this. My hands were on her hips. One of Erin's arms was holding the arm of the couch, giving her just a little advantage. She wasn't pushing back at me. She was doing everything she could to stay in that perfect spot ... so I could fuck her as hard and fast as possible. I know her other arm was beneath her body because I could feel her fingertips every now and then. She was grunting every time I slammed into her. I wasn't in her for a minute when her groans got louder. A small part of me registered that she was getting close to orgasm. I could hear that small voice in the distance.

'Four minutes. Just four more minutes.'

A far larger part of me didn't knowing anything of her orgasm or about time. All it knew was the instinctive need to keep pounding my shaft into her over and over. And pound her I did. I could feel her pussy getting wetter. I could even hear the squishing sounds of our coupling over the sounds of my flesh slapping against hers. She was so close and yet so very much of me didn't care. She was a woman who needed to be fucked. I was a man who needed to fuck her. Her head shot up as she screamed through her orgasm. I was grunting as I fucked her through her cum. She shuddered over and over, not that I cared. I was fucking her like I had paid for her. Then the small voice seemed to get a little louder.

'Three minutes. Just three more minutes.'

I knew what that little voice wanted. It wanted to give her one more orgasm before I came. The little part of me wanted to pleasure her again before I took my own. It might have won if not for one thing: Erin had subtly changed the position of her body. Erin was bent over the side of the couch, but now she had her ass as high in the air as she could hold it. This told me everything I wanted to know at that moment. Erin was offering her body to me now for my pleasure. The thought made me drive my cock into her pussy harder and harder. I was grunting loudly now and I could feel the burn. I was going to cum soon. Very soon. I wasn't going to make three minutes. I wasn't going make it through another 30 seconds. Then a voice spoke.

"Do it ... right fucking ... now ... cum in my cunt"

She knew the effect her words would have on me. She knew it would only feed that part of me that was fucking her for my pleasure not hers. She knew it and she continued egging me on.

"Fuck me and ... fuck me and cum dammit," she said with labored breaths.

I drove hard into her and pulled back. My balls felt like they were on fire now.

"I want it ... want to feel it"

I drove into her again and pulled back. I could feel the cum beginning to race up my shaft.

"Feel it shooting in me ... in my cunt"

I drove into her one final time. Erin wailed her final pleas to me.

"Where your cum belongs Justin ... WHERE IT FUCKING BELONGS"

I felt my cock explode. My hands held her hips so tightly my knuckles were white. My body heaved against hers, that primal instinct to drive my seed as deep into her as I could. And each time my body heaved against hers, Erin's body shuddered. She was cumming with me. That thought made me drive my cock into her that much more.

As my orgasm faded, so did my strength. I fell over, just to the right of her. The left half of my body half covered hers. My right arm went over the back of the couch. My head was hanging down between the back of couch and Erin. Somehow, through all of it, Erin managed enough strength to push herself up on one arm and cradle her cheek up against mine. I could feel her labored breathing matching my own. Life was good.

Eventually, we both caught our breath. As if sharing the same thought, we both turned to share a kiss. She pulled back and looked at me in a way that just melted me.

"Can you do something for me?" she asked in a voice so soft it was barely audible.

"Anything," I replied.

"Carry me to my bed," she said. "Carry me to my bed and love me ... and claim me ... and take me ... and own me."

So I did. Her words gave me renewed strength. I stood up, picked her up, and she melted into my arms.

"The door at the end of the hallway," she whispered.

And like a man carrying his wife across the threshold, I carried Erin upstairs and to her bedroom. For the next few hours, we made love twice before falling asleep. She woke me up just after four in the morning for a more frenzied encore that was just as intimate as the ones before. In those hours, I fell for Erin Grant. By the look in her eyes, I could see that she had fallen for me too. In those hours, I loved her ... and claimed her ... and took her ... until I owned her ... and she owned me.

* * * * * * * *

I woke up with the sun coming through the window and an empty bed. I sat up thinking that it had all been a dream. Upon looking around the room, I realized it wasn't mine and I smiled. It wasn't a dream. I was really in Erin's home. As I started to wonder where she was, the smell of food hit my nose. I looked over and saw my clothes folded on a chair. Lying next to them was a pair of sweat shorts. After using the bathroom and rinsing my mouth out with mouthwash, I grabbed my underwear, my shirt, and the sweat shorts. I never had the opportunity to ask last night if her daughters were home. Somehow, I didn't think it would go over well to have me walking around the house naked if they were. I dressed and went downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to find Erin at the oven making omelets.

"Good morning," she said with a big smile.

"Good morning to you," I said and kissed her softly.

She pulled back after the quick kiss and looked at me. She put down the spatula and turned to me. Erin leaned up and kissed me deeply.

"You never cease to surprise me, do you know that?" she said as she resumed her efforts on preparing breakfast.

"How so?"

"No morning breath," she said. "I've never had anyone do that before: get rid of the morning breath."

I walked behind her and whispered "you're welcome" into her ear. The toaster dinged and four halves of English muffins shot up. I moved over to pull them out and place them on the plate left on the counter. I walked them over to the small table that had been mostly set. She had cut up some fresh fruit and placed a few jams on the table, but the beverages were missing.

"What are you having to drink?" I asked.

"Orange juice," she said and looked over at a cabinet above and to the right of the sink. "Glasses are over there."

I got two glasses and walked to the fridge. I grabbed the orange juice and headed for the table. She met me there with two plates. Each had an omelet on it. I pulled her chair back for her and I took my seat after she sat down. Although we kept looking at each other, the plates were empty in minutes. Erin had made breakfast, so I took the dishes to the sink and started rinsing them off. When I had finished putting them in the dishwasher, I turned to find her grinning at me.

"Now that we've eaten, it's time for a shower," she said.

As we walked up the stairs, I asked, "Where are your daughters?"

She just giggled.

"They're both in San Diego. Michelle talked Kathryn into joining her for Spring Break. They won't be back until Sunday night, so you have two more days to fuck me in every room of the house."

"Now that sounds like a great way to spend a weekend," I said.

"Doesn't it though?"

She beat me into the shower and by the time I joined her, the water was perfect. I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. As she returned the kiss, she pulled us both under the water. It felt great to have that water cascading over us as we kissed.

"You were wrong about one thing though," I said as she pulled away from that kiss.

She just cocked her head and looked at me.

"You said 'now that we've eaten' but we haven't," I continued with a grin. "I've been fed, but I have yet to eat."

I started to kneel down when she pushed me against the wall.

"You're right," she said with a fire in her eyes. "But this is my home and I will be eating first Mr. Rhodes."

With that she sank to her knees. She didn't look up. My professor, Erin Grant, knelt before me in her shower, and took my cock into her mouth. I felt her hand cup my balls and gently roll them in her fingers. She pushed her lips further down my shaft, until I felt the head of my cock pop into her throat. I felt her swallow around the head and take the remainder of my shaft into her mouth. Fuck, she was good at this. She held my cock there, fully buried in her wonderful mouth for a few seconds before pulling back. As she pulled back, her hand followed and she fell into that exquisite pattern of stroking and sucking me. On the sixth stroke, Erin would take me completely into her mouth again. With her lips around the root of my shaft and my cockhead in her throat, she would make swallowing motions as she gently kneaded my balls. Ten seconds later, she again pulled back and worked my shaft in that stroking and sucking fashion. And again on the sixth repetition, she buried my cock in her throat. And again ten seconds later she pulled back.

I looked down, but Erin wasn't looking up at me. My goddess was intent on her task. Again she stroked and sucked me. Again she took me deep on the sixth repetition. I was getting very close. She must have felt it because I felt her hum 'mmm-hmmm' around my cock. As she pulled back this time, she sucked my head harder than before and jacked my cock with her fist. My balls began to tighten up and I nearly jumped when I felt her free hand grab mine. She placed it in her hair and began sucking me deep one last time. I realized that she was giving herself to me. Erin trusted me to hold her head down on my cock when I came, knowing that I would never forcefully choke her. I brought my other hand to her head and held her there. My cock was in her throat for only a second when it exploded. Through it all, Erin never moved, never wavered. She didn't just swallow my seed. She swallowed me.

When I was done giving her all that I had, I removed my hands. She slowly let my cock out of her mouth, sucking it the entire way. I pulled her up to me and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her arms around my neck and returned the kiss. Slowly I spun her around, placing her back against the wall. Then I knelt before her. I placed her left knee over my shoulder, revealing her sex to me. Even now she was wet, and it had little to do with the steam from the hot water. I leaned forward and flicked my tongue over her clit. Erin just moaned. Then I wrapped my lips around her swollen button and sucked it into my mouth. I slowly pushed my left hand up her body until it cupped her right breast. As I continued to work her clit, I let her hard nipple fall between the middle and ring fingers of my hand. I pinched gently and the action elicited the response I wanted; Erin moaned loudly.

Her moans continued as I worked her body. My hand was squeezing her tit-flesh. My fingers gently pinched her nipple. My mouth and tongue worked her sensitive little button. All three labored together, in a rhythm. Erin's moans followed that rhythm. As I sucked her clit, pinched her nipple, and squeezed her breast, Erin moaned loudly. As I backed off of all three of those spots, the moan died off as she took in air. My pace never changed, but I gradually increased the pressure. Only minutes passed before I felt her body begin to shake. Erin was there, on the edge of the cliff waiting for the wave to wash over her. She read my mind when her hands wrapped themselves in my hair. I could feel her beginning to tremble harder now. She needed the leverage and she needed to know that I was giving myself to her as she had to me. My hand squeezed hard one final time. My fingers grabbed their prize and held it. And I bit down gently on her clit, trapping it between my teeth and tongue. With her hands in my hair, Erin let the wave wash over her. She shook and moaned constantly for what seemed like minutes. In reality, I know it was only 20 seconds or so. It didn't matter. I wanted that orgasm to crash down over her.

Her hands let go of my hair. I slid up her body. She just gazed into my eyes when I picked her up. She put her arms around my shoulders for leverage and wrapped her legs around me. I just started her eyes as she stared into mine. Silently, we both savored the feeling as she lowered her pussy down onto my hard cock. When I was fully rooted in her, she wrapped her legs tightly around me. I pushed her against the wall. There in her shower, we made love. In that position, I could only manage to get a few inches of movement back and forth. Pinned against the wall with her legs wrapped around me, those few inches were all she needed.

Between my thick shaft splitting her open and my body grinding against her clit, Erin started cumming almost immediately ... and she didn't stop. One seemed to follow the next. She kissed me, moaning into my mouth. I kept thrusting. A couple of minutes later, she pulled back. Her moans had grown more powerful and she needed the air. I kept thrusting. Erin's moaning turned into wailing as the orgasms flowed one into the next. I kept thrusting. Over the next fifteen minutes, I managed to keep a measured pace, making certain I kept hitting all the right spots on her body. Eventually, her strength began to wane. Her breathing was beyond heavy and she was sobbing at this point. I started to slow my pace, but she pleaded with me not to stop until I came in her. I was so close that I just closed my eyes and kept pumping into her. It didn't take long. Soon my cock was pulsing deep within her, sending my seed as far into her welcoming body as possible. With each pulse, Erin just kept moaning "yes" over and over.

"YES!" I heard her shriek and I opened my eyes to look at her.

Only Erin was looking at me and by the look on her face it was evident that she hadn't made the last sound. Over the sounds of the shower, we could hear moaning offset by the occasional cry of joy. It was clear that these sounds of passion were coming from another woman. I would have been concerned, but Erin put her finger over her lips and then mouthed "follow me" before slowly lowering herself to the floor. She left the water running and cautiously opened the door. Taking two towels from the rack, she handed me one and wrapped the other around her body. We both listened and could still hear continued moaning from our as yet unknown guest. At least she was unknown to me. By Erin's body language, I had the feeling she knew who it was that had intruded on our moment. From the gleam in her eye, I knew she intended to return the favor. We walked to the door, which was half open. Looking in the mirror, I could see the form of a woman who was half-dressed on the bed. Another cry of joy was let loose and Erin just grinned at me.

She looked at me and mouthed, "One ... two ... three."

On three, she opened the door and walked out into her room. Since she had not told me to stay put, I followed her. I only got two steps before I stopped in my tracks. The woman was lying on her back, with her blouse open. A bra similar to the one Erin wore last Friday was opened exposing two large breasts. Both were covered with a light sheen of sweat. One of her hands was tweaking her dark nipple, rolling it back and forth in her fingers. Her other hand was between her legs. Legs which were spread open revealing a hand which was working her pussy furiously. A thong was halfway down her left leg. I couldn't see her face, but I was certain I knew the voice. Then it hit me. The large breasts and the darker complexion meant one thing. It had to be ...

"Are you enjoying yourself Maria?" Erin asked loudly.

Maria bolted up right to find both Erin and I looking at her. Towels covered our bodies, but hers was still exposed.

"Yes Erin," Maria replied matter-of-factly. "I was."

Maria didn't blush nor did she make any attempt to hide her breasts. She simply stood up, tucked her truly marvelous tits back into her bra, and buttoned up her blouse.

As she did this, Erin asked, "How much did you see?"

"From just before you finished blowing him. I had come over to see how you were after last night."

Maria looked over at me and smiled.

"And it's obvious that you are doing just marvelous. Or should I say 'being done marvelously?' Watching him make you cum so quickly with his tongue got me wet. Watching him take you against the wall was divine. But listening to you wail while he continued to take you was just too much and the next thing I knew I found myself on your bed just listening and playing."

She walked over to her friend and hugged her tightly. She whispered something to Erin that made Erin blush and smile.

Maria looked at me and said, "I'm sorry to have intruded on your moment."

"Not at all," I replied. "Erin's lucky to have such a good friend."

"And she's lucky to have found someone who could make her cum like that," she said while flashing her eyes at me.

I blushed and grinned all at the same time. It was flattering to know that I could drive Erin to such pleasures. Both women were just smiling at me. Maria did so because I took her compliment with a measure of humility. Erin did so because she was happy to be with me. At least I hoped that's why they were smiling.

"I have to get to the office. I didn't have any early appointments, so I wanted to drop by. Are you still making lunch tomorrow?"

I put my arm around Erin and looked down into her eyes.

"No," she replied. "Can you cover for me?"

"Of course," Maria replied. "But you know Allison will want a good explanation."

"I know," Erin said hugging her friend.

"Dinner ... Monday night," Maria said to Erin.

"Monday night," Erin replied.

"And I expect every delicious detail," Maria added as she walked out the door.

Then she popped her head back around the corner, looked at me, and said, "So make certain she has a lot to tell me."

Erin leaned up against me as we listened to the sounds of footsteps then the door opening and closing.

"She has a key," Erin said. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" I replied. "It's obvious you didn't know she was coming over."

Erin leaned up and kissed me. She asked me to go shut off the water and then come to bed. I went into the bathroom and shut off the water. I quickly dried myself off and re-entered the bedroom. Erin was just slipping into bed, her towel on the floor a few feet away. I crawled into her bed and held my arm up. Within seconds she was curled up against me. Just seconds after that, her eyes were closed. Erin was asleep soon after, her body in need of some measure of rest after the shower. I found it flattering that this woman could trust me so much as to be able fall asleep so quickly in my arms. I lay back and closed my eyes as well, joining my goddess in a peaceful sleep.

Some time later I awoke. Erin was still curled up against me. I leaned down and gently kissed her forehead. Looking over at the clock, I could see that it was just past noon. I spent the next half-hour with my eyes closed listening to the soft sounds of Erin breathing and savoring the feeling of her body against mine. In some ways, this seemed so surreal. If it was a dream, then I wanted it to enjoy this reality as long as possible. I felt Erin stir. I looked down at her face, staring into her eyes. I wanted to watch them open. They did and she smiled softly at me.