My Education Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both hands on my knees, Erin fucked herself up and down on my shaft faster than I would have ever thought possible. She was beyond control as her lust had consumed her completely. Erin wasn't moaning. Erin wasn't even groaning. My goddess was grunting in labored breaths as she worked her cunt up and down as fast as her body would let her. I felt her leather covered feet wrap around the bottom of my calves to find more advantage. That extra bit of leverage gave Erin all she needed to slam back down on to me even harder. It felt exquisite. As if my brain needed any other stimuli, the sight before me was beyond any I had ever imagined.

As Erin was crouched before me, the position spread the cheeks of her ass open nicely. It gave me the perfect view to watch as she worked her body up and down my shaft. A shaft that was now glistening with her juices mere seconds after she had impaled herself on it. As wet as she was, her pussy kept a tight grip on my cock. As she moved up, the lips of her pussy dragged along my cock. It was as if they were stretching to keep as much of my cock inside her for as long as possible. As she moved down, those lips puffed out slightly to aid in taking my cock back into her as fast as possible. It took everything I had not to grab her hips and roar in orgasm. My goddess needed my cock hard and rigid for her pleasure, and I was determined to give her just that.

Erin slammed into me and her body went erect. Her head shot back and she started wailing loudly as she came. I saw her orgasm. I heard her orgasm. Most of all, I felt her orgasm. Erin's cunt was gripping my cock harder than it ever had in any of our previous encounters. It was clenching and releasing my cock in waves as her orgasm ripped through her body. On top of that, I could feel her juices running down my cock and over my balls. Fuck she was wet.

As she started to come down off that orgasm, my mind jumped on the thoughts I had earlier regarding Erin letting go. I wondered how far I might be able to push her and how hard I might make her cum in doing so. I grabbed her hips hard with both hands and held her down on my cock. She moaned in approval.

"Start rubbing your clit," I told her.

"What," she asked her breathing still heavy as she was recovering.

"Don't ask fucking questions," I barked at her. "DO IT!"

I saw her body lean forward again, as her left arm moved to my knee and her right arm moved down the front of her body. When she moaned loudly and her hips tried to move against the pressure of my hands, I knew she was doing as I commanded. I increased my grip on her body to prevent her from moving as much as possible. I wanted her fully impaled on my cock for what was coming next.

"Faster Erin," I continued. "Rub your hard little clit faster."

I felt her hips try again to move up and down as she said, "Let go. I'm not done riding you. Let me ..."

Erin had turned around in an effort to help get what she wanted. When she saw the look in my eyes, I saw the resistance in hers begin to fade.

"Ungh, Ungh," I said shaking my head. "No fucking way Erin. Last weekend, you told me to claim you. Do you remember that?"

As the resistance continued to fade, I could see confusion taking its place. I pulled one hand away from her hips long enough to slap her ass. It wasn't hard enough to really hurt her, but I had cupped my hand perfectly and the slap it made was very loud.

"Answer me," I growled.

"Yes," she said meekly. "I remember."

"Good because I want you to do something for me," I said staring hard into her eyes. "You're going to cum again for me, and you're going to do it right fucking now."

She was staring at me. The look in her eyes told me that she was completely giving herself up to where I was taking her. By the motion of her right arm, she was working her clit even faster now.

"Do you remember your words Erin? I can hear them so clearly: 'Claim me as your woman ... your bitch ... your personal whore.'"

"Yes," she hissed.

"Are you my woman?"

"Yes Justin," she replied softly.

"Are you my bitch Erin?"

"Yes ... yes," she replied as her breathing grew harder.

In almost a whisper, she said, "I'm ... your ... bitch."

"And are you my personal whore Erin?"

"For ... as ... long ... as ... you'll ... have ... me."

"Then you have ten seconds to cum," I growled at her.

Her eyes darted back, I could see her pleading silently for more time.

"There will be no more time. I will count backwards from ten. If you have not cum again by the time I reach the count of one, then I swear to you Erin ... I will get up and leave you here."

"No," she pleaded.

"Oh yes. I will. If you really are my whore, you can cum in ten seconds can't you? With your pussy impaled on my cock and your fingers working your clit, ten seconds should be more than enough to fucking cum ... and prove what you say."

Erin's arm was moving even faster now as she looked at me. Now I saw determination. Now I saw that she got where I was taking her. She didn't smile and she didn't speak. My goddess didn't have to. Erin's eyes said everything.

"Ten," I said.

Erin's head turned back and tilted down. I knew her pride would not let her fail.

"Nine."

"Uhhgggg," she grunted as I watched her body shake in rhythm to the movements of her arm.

"Eight."

"Please," I heard her whisper.

"Seven."

Again in a whisper, I heard Erin say, "Please let me cum."

"Six."

"Oh fuck," she said a bit louder. "So close."

I smiled as I saw her arm working feverishly. My smile grew even larger as I felt her fingers brush her lips and touch the base of my cock.

"Five."

"Please ... let ... me," I heard her say through ragged breaths.

"Four," I said a little louder to remind her that time was nearing an end.

"Oh fuck, I feel it," she said loudly.

I could feel it to. Her pussy was rapidly clenching and releasing my cock, and her hips were grinding in circles as she tried to get even more of my cock inside her pussy. Erin's body was acting on instinct. Her brain was merely a passenger on this ride.

"Three," I said even louder.

"Yes ... yes ... yes ... YES ... YES ... YES," she said as her voice continued to grow.

I decided to give her just a half second more before continuing.

"Gonna ... fucking ... show ... you," she growled. "Gonna ... fucking ... cum ... so ... good ... for ... you."

"TWO," I said nearly yelled cutting her off.

Erin's hips pushed down hard and they stopped moving. I heard her take in a deep breath of air. She was there. My goddess, my Erin was there.

I saw her head jerk back as I yelled, "ONE."

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH," Erin wailed as this second orgasm ripped through her.

Erin's arm continued to move, and I watched as she continued to push herself. I felt her pussy clamp down hard on my cock.

I heard her panting through deep hard breaths, "Not ... fucking ... done ... gonna ... cum ... again ... gonna ..."

Another orgasm began washing over her, this one harder than the one she had just had. Her arm stopped moving but it didn't matter. Erin's entire body started shaking as this cum hit her.

"OH FUCK ... OH YES ... YES ... YES ... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

Her body slumped back against mine. I reached around her body to cup her marvelous tits. My fingers slid in from the sides until I found her very erect nipples.

"YES BABY ... PLEASE ... YES ... SQUEEZE THEM," Erin wailed.

My hands molded to her breasts as I let her nipples slip between my middle and ring fingers. Holding her flesh this way allowed me to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples at the same time. The results were immediate.

"OHHHH ... FUCK ... NOT STOPPING ... IT'S NOT STOPPING ... OH FUCK," Erin cried as I felt her body continue to write in orgasm on top of me.

I continued to work her beautiful tit-flesh with my hands as my fingers squeezed her nipples between them.

"FUCKING GOOD ... SO GOOD ... BABY ... YES ... Yes ... yes ..."

Erin was sobbing as her orgasm continued in small aftershocks.

"So good ... so good ... I told you ... told you ... I was yours."

As strange as it sounds, I was proud of her. My goddess had given herself to me. My beautiful Erin had given herself to pleasure I wanted her to experience. She was sobbing as she continued to ride the last part of that wave. I stopped work her body and just held her in silent acknowledgement what she had given me.

"I know baby," I said softly into her ear. "You were so good. So very good Erin."

"Please Justin," she said still half crying. "Push me up. Please."

I did as she asked and watched in awe she slowly pulled herself up off my cock. On shaking limbs, Erin turned around and lowered herself until she was kneeling before me. The front of her body had a light sheen of sweat covering it. She wore a smile that was as bright as any I had ever seen. Her bright blue eyes were soft. My goddess was glowing. Her hand wrapped around my wet cock and stroked me slowly.

"Please Justin," she said gently. "Finish it."

I looked into her eyes and I could see the need in them. In the most literal sense, Erin had let me strip her emotionally and mentally. She let me do it to prove to me beyond any doubt or thought that she was mine. Now, she needed to know that I accepted that precious gift. I held my hand out and she put her free hand in mine. Our fingers interlocked with one another and she stared into my eyes. My goddess Erin Grant looked into my soul ... and made me cum.

"Cumming," I whispered as my cock began to pulse in her hand.

She stroked me gently as she aimed my cock at her chest. Her strength all but gone, Erin could only stroke me slowly with her hand.

"Yes baby," Erin said softly. "Give me your seed."

I let go of holding back and my orgasm hit me hard. My hips thrust up into Erin's hand and I felt my ass tighten up.

"It's ... all ... for ... you ... uugghhh ... UUGGHHH ... UUGGHHH"

Erin's hand was barely moving and her words were very soft, but the orgasm that ripped through me was one of most intense I had ever felt. My body shook and I felt my shaft pulsing against the soft grip of her hand repeatedly as I grunted and moaned through the pleasure. I finally opened my eyes and saw the results. Her tits were covered with my cum. There were a few streaks on her chin and neck. My goddess was smiling softly, quite proud of wearing my seed on her flesh again. My cock spurted a few more times as my orgasm faded, and then Erin reached out to me again. I could see what she wanted in her eyes.

"Please," she whispered. "Again Justin ... again for me."

Erin's words made my balls start churning again. The look in her eyes as she pleaded with me made my cock twitch. I saw her take a deep breath as she leaned down. I felt her velvet lips wrap around my cock and take me deep. In the next instant, my cock was fully inside her mouth and her throat was milking me. She didn't suck. What Erin did was far more intimate. My goddess simply nursed on my cock with her wet mouth. She nursed on my cock to get it to cum again. The hand that held onto mine squeezed as she did so, and I could feel the affection Erin had for me in her grasp. I looked down at her even though I couldn't see her eyes. I looked down at her, squeezed my hand against hers, and felt my cock pulsing gently in her mouth as I came for her. Her throat milked me the entire time. When she knew I was finished, she pulled her head up, looked me straight in the eyes, and smiled softly. I saw a sense of accomplishment in her eyes. I leaned down and pulled her to me, eager to hold my Erin. With her last bit of strength, Erin curled up in my arms and laid her head on my chest. I held her to me.

As I stroked her hair gently, I could hear her whispering repeatedly, "told you ... I'm yours ... for as long as you'll have me ... I'm yours." We stayed together like that for a long time. I knew she needed time to redress emotionally and mentally. I would have given her all night if she wanted to.

Some time later, Erin stirred from her spot. As I leaned down, I took her cheek in my hand, tilted her head up, and kissed her with every ounce of passion I had. My goddess returned the kiss in kind. When our lips parted, I whispered "water" and she nodded. I got up and returned with two glasses of water. She drank hers quickly and smiled when I gave her the second glass.

Looking at me with those incredible blue eyes, Erin softly said "Spa please."

"Yes milady," I replied and went outside.

I opened up the doors on the gazebo and turned on the spa. Before going upstairs, I refilled the empty glass and traded out with the one Erin was holding. I returned again with four towels, setting them on the edge of the Jacuzzi. I then went to the couch, swept Erin up into my arms, and carried her to the hot water that awaited us both. As she sank into the water, I dialed in a soft jazz station on the radio and then joined her. She sat on one side and I slid into the seat next to it. This allowed her to lean back and look at me while she put her feet in my lap. One at a time, I began massaging her feet. My goddess just smiled at me with her eyes. Life was good.

We were in the water for about almost an hour when a mischievous smile crept across Erin's face. I felt her feet playing with my dick, and I looked to see her smiling at me. Her eyes darted down, so mine followed them. I heard her giggle when she felt my cock jerk. Erin's tits had been near the surface of the water the entire time we were in the Jacuzzi, only now she was playing with her nipples. Erin twisted and tugged them, moaning softly the entire time. My goddess was putting on a show for me and my body was giving her the reaction she desired. Her feet continued to work my cock even after I was fully erect. Finally, her hands stopped their efforts and her feet followed suit seconds later.

Moving slowly, I watched Erin stand up in the spa. As I watched the water fall down her body, I took in the sight of my goddess standing in the Jacuzzi. Erin was five-foot four-inches tall. Her body was one that men and women dream of. Her magnificent breasts stood proud upon her chest. Her body tapered nicely to her waist and then flared back out to her hips. Everything was in perfect proportion. Everything about her oozed both sensuality and sexuality. She owned me with just a look. Erin held out her hand and I scrambled out of the spa to help her step up and out. In silence, she held her arms out as I attentively dried her body. I wrapped that towel around her body and grabbed a second to begin drying her hair. As I finished wrapping her locks in that towel, she spoke.

"Dry yourself, close down the spa for the night, and come inside."

I raced to complete the tasks and walked inside a minute later. As I approached her, Erin took the towel from my body and pointed at the recliner. When I was sitting in it, she first took the towel off her head before dropping the one around her body. She climbed up onto the recliner, placing her legs over the arms which spread her sex wide open. The lips of her sex were puffy, engorged with need. As I sat there staring at her pussy, Erin spoke to me in a hard tone I had never heard her use before.

"See that?" she asked.

"Yes."

"You're going to take your cock and fuck it," she commanded.

I moaned and she responded by leaning down to kiss me. There was little romance in this kiss. All I could feel was a need in her lips. The hunger had consumed her once more. Her mouth was still pressed against mine when she pushed her hips down, grinding her pussy against my dick. I moaned into her mouth at heat of her pussy. Erin returned the moan, matching the tempo of her kissing to the tempo of her cunt dragging along my shaft. Her mouth moved to my ear and I could feel her labored breathing as she leaned up and then grabbed my dick with her right hand. As she rubbed the head up and down her slit, I could feel her pussy respond and start leaking its lubricant in preparation for what was to come. She groaned loudly when she held my cock and pushed down just enough so that her pussy would stretch open to swallow just the head of my cock.

"Do it Justin," she whispered with small pants accompanying her words. "Grip my ass ... pull me down on that meat ... I need to feel ... it stretch its way ... into my cunt."

When my hands grabbed her hips, she moaned and continued her talk.

"Please Justin ... I'll be so ... fucking good to it."

As I pulled her down onto my cock, Erin moaned her approval, "Oh fuck ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

I held her hips fast and arched mine to drive my dick deep. Erin put her hands on my shoulders to gain more leverage and started slowly riding me. Her eyes were closed as if she were concentrating on something. It took seconds for me to figure out what and my goddess was again in my head.

"You feel it ... don't you," she whispered again while panting. "My cunt loves ... being full of your ... fucking cock ... can you feel ... it milking ... sucking ... so hungry for ... your cum."

Erin was riding me with a slow determined pace. She wanted to give me the maximum pleasure she could not only by taking my dick in and out of her hot pussy, but also by sucking on my dick with her hot pussy. The feeling was almost indescribable.

"You like ... my tight pussy ... baby?" she asked while she arched her head back.

"Fuck yes ... I do Erin," I replied as she now had me panting with her.

I felt her lean back, one arm on my leg for support. The other managed to play with my balls which were now wet with her juices.

"You like how ... your balls ... are all sticky ... with my cunt juice?"

"Oh fuck ... I love how ... they feel ... all sticky ... with your ... cunt juice."

Erin continued to grind up and down slowly, rolling her hips to add to the pleasure she was giving me.

"When you ... feed your hot cum ... into my ... greedy pussy ... I'm gonna ... cream it."

I groaned as my hips shot up in an attempt to push my shaft even farther into her. Fuck, she felt exquisite riding me like this.

"Gonna cream ... your dick ... so hard," Erin continued her breathing deep and ragged.

"So close ... Erin," I replied, my breathing just as ragged. "So fucking ... close baby."

Her voice was barely a whisper when she said, "Hold me ... down on ... your cock baby ... wanna feel ... that dick pulse ... inside me."

I wrapped my arms around her back and hooked my hands over her shoulders. Pulling her down as hard as I could, Erin groaned loudly. Her legs were still over the arms of chair and it spread her pussy open perfectly. Erin moved forward again and looked down into my eyes. In those beautiful blue orbs I saw affection and desire. I saw love and lust. I saw hunger and need. I saw all those things and I felt my cock swell ever more. Erin felt it too.

"Yes baby ... fill me ... cum in me...cum in my wet pussy"

I started grunting as my hips pushed up against her.

"Oh fuck ... so close ... gonna fill ... you up."

My arms held Erin tight against me as I pumped up into her. I wanted to hold back until I couldn't any more. I wanted to hold back and then cum so fucking hard inside my goddess. Erin wasn't having any of that as my goddess continued her pleas.

"Come on ... you fucker ... do it"

I was so close, but I wanted to hear Erin push me over the edge. My goddess wrapped her arms tight around me. With her mouth at my ear, she snapped the last bit of resistance that was holding me back.

"Do it Justin ... cum in ... your whore," she said as everything went white.

My hips shot up and my arms pulled her down as hard as I could. My brain barely registered that Erin's body was shaking, that she was cumming with me. However, Erin did not stop. She kept right on pushing me.

"Fill me up ... take me ... please baby ... cumming ... with you."

123456...9