My Education Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she pulled back, she whispered, "So long as you continue to excel in your course work, you keep getting this before every exam."

"Thank you Professor Grant," I whispered.

"You can thank me on Friday. After a week of giving you blowjobs, I am going to be so wound up that I will need you to fuck me senseless."

"As you wish," I said while bowing.

Erin was right and my mind was very clear during the exam. I finished with time to spare. The same thing occurred on Thursday and on Friday. I had four exams that week, but I was completely focused while I took them. Friday evening I found out that I had done very well on all four exams. Professor Grant stopped by my office to inform me that I scored over 90% on all of them, with my lowest grade being 93%. Evidently, my role on the research grant had all of my professors keeping Professor Grant informed immediately on my scholastic performance. Before leaving, she mouthed 'nine sharp and be in your bed waiting for me'. Fortunately, Heidi and Tony were going to a concert tonight so I wouldn't have to worry about coming up with a reason for not going out with them. Sarah was working the entire weekend. That left me with two nights and two days to spend with my goddess.

On the way home, I went to the store and stocked up on groceries. There was a candle store in the shopping center, so I went in and bought a large number of candles. The woman who was running the shop was very helpful. The combination of her demeanor and the scents from the candles had me completely at ease. I told her I was spending the next couple of nights with someone very special and she spent almost an hour educating me on candles. In the end, she recommended a variety of scents that all used pure essential oils. Unlike candles that used synthetic fragrances, these candles wouldn't bother my nose. The ones with perfumes always made me sneeze. Erin had been so generous to me this week; I wanted to spoil her for a couple days to show my appreciation. Upon my arrival at home, I started the barbeque and threw a steak on the grill while I put everything away. Somehow, I thought I would need the protein. I had some rice, greens, and a blueberry smoothie.

At nine o'clock sharp, I heard the garage door open and the car pulled into the garage. I had arranged eight candles around the room, emphasizing the scents of Jasmine and Ylang Ylang. I heard the door open and looked up to see Erin enter. She was wearing an outfit comprised entirely of black fishnet. There was a body suit made of a smaller mesh that covered most of her body. It had straps that went over her shoulders and the front came down to just below her waist, leaving her pussy was completely uncovered. Her legs were adorned in fishnet thigh-high stockings. Combined with the fishnet body suit, the outfit served only to highlight her exposed sex. To top it off, Erin was wearing black pumps with a four-inch heel and straps that went up her calves. I looked up to see her staring at me. There was neither grin nor smile. Her lips wore a bright red lip stick. She didn't speak, but then she didn't have to. The look in her eyes said only one thing: you're dead. I was amped up waiting for her, but the sight of my goddess in that outfit looking at me in that manner had my cock twitching.

She walked over the bed without saying a single word. Climbing onto the bed, Erin maneuvered into position over my face. Looking up, I saw that she was extremely aroused. Her pussy was already wet and her lips were full. I felt her breasts against my stomach as she leaned forward. Erin breathed out slowly and I could feel the warm air against my shaft. Slowly, she parted her legs further and sank lower to bring her pussy to my mouth. I could smell her arousal, and the musky scent of her pussy quickly drowned out the scent from the candles. Wrapping my arms around her thighs, I pulled her pussy to my mouth and buried my tongue in her. Erin moaned loudly at the touch of my tongue and began slowly grinding her sex against my mouth. Her juices were flowing freely and within seconds my mouth and chin were wet. I could feel her breathing hard against my dick as she moaned. I continued to pleasure her with my mouth. When she pushed back and put her clit at my lips, I pulled her button into my mouth and sucked gently. I wrapped my tongue around her clit and nursed on it.

After a few minutes, she moved forward and pushed her lips to mine. I opened my mouth to accept her gift, burying my tongue inside her. The taste was intoxicating. Wrapping my lips around her entire sex, I sucked hard enough to let her feel me pull her pussy lips into my mouth. Erin was moaning loudly now. She pushed back to offer her clit to me again, and I responded by working her button as best I could. When I sucked it into my mouth, Erin took my dick into her mouth and sucked hard. I moaned into her sex, and she responded in kind. She pulled back and took a deep breath before taking me fully into her mouth. Her mouth and throat were performing that exquisite milking action she knew so well. I groaned into her pussy and sucked her clit hard into my mouth. Erin's body responded and I felt a fresh wave of juices wash over my mouth. I doubled my efforts and held her down hard against my face. Erin pulled my cock out of her mouth and I pushed her body up enough to take in a deep breath of air. I pulled her down hard against my mouth, burying my tongue into her soaking pussy. Her clit was rubbing against my chin and she groaned loudly. I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth and worked her sex hard. I knew my goddess was close to orgasm and her mouth had me close as well. She took me deep into her mouth once more and started working my cock feverishly with her sweet stroking-sucking technique. If my goddess wanted me to cum in her mouth as she came in mine, she was going to get her desire.

I felt her body began to shake and I just continued working her pussy, licking and sucking. I focused everything I had onto her orgasm. I pushed my face into her sex, burying my tongue as far into her as I could while grinding my chin against her clit. My hands held her down against my mouth, which allowed me to feel her shaking grow. I felt her mouth and hand working my cock harder and harder. My balls began to tighten up and I felt my hips lift off the bed pushing into her mouth. I felt the warmth of flesh against my thighs, but knew I was mistaken. I felt sweat on my arms and realized that my goddess had me so worked up, that I my body temperature was rising. I pushed her up to take in a quick breath and my goddess continued to work my cock. Erin began humping her hips against me, causing her pussy grind down into my mouth. My body screamed for oxygen, but I would not let my goddess down. I sucked hard and felt her body begin to spasm. Then my goddess came. Her hips were thrashing about, grinding her pussy against my face and she was moaning loudly.

Wait, she was moaning loudly? But her mouth was still working my cock and working it hard. Two microseconds later, the realization hit me like a freight train. I had felt flesh against my thighs. As if to confirm this, I felt a pair of tits push against my thighs while two arms wrapped around my body. My dick was pushed down into a hot, wet mouth that was now milking me. My body began shaking at the thought and my goddess responded to my body's reaction. She began wailing as a second orgasm washed over her. As her pussy drenched my face, I came hard. As my body shuddered over and over, Erin's body responded in turn. She was riding one long orgasm as I came in the mouth of the mystery woman. Every time my cock pulsed in the throat of this other woman, I grunted into Erin's pussy. Each grunt elicited another cry of pleasure from my goddess. Finally, I collapsed against the bed spent.

"Close your eyes Justin," Erin said.

I did and felt her slowly move from her position over me. At the same time, I felt the mouth pull off my cock. My brain raced trying to answer the question of who that mouth belonged to. I soon felt both women settle over my spread legs. One pussy pushed against my left thigh and a second against my right. I thought for certain I would be able to tell which one was Erin, but both ladies were positively soaking. From the position of my legs, I had to imagine both women were sitting against one another. That thought made my cock twitch and I realized I was still hard. Then again, how could I not be hard? There were two naked women here with me.

"You can open your eyes now baby," Erin said softly.

I looked up to see Erin and Maria looking down at me. Erin sat on my right thigh and Maria on my left. My cock twitched again. My eyes drifted down their bodies. Maria was wearing an outfit identical to Erin's. As I had previously guessed at the club, Maria's tits were every bit as spectacular as Erin's. They were sitting against one another with an arm wrapped around the other. Although covered in black fishnet, Erin's right breast was pressed against Maria's left. I could feel both women grinding their very wet pussies against my thighs. As I looked down, I could see the very familiar patch of light blonde hair that adorned Erin's pussy. My eyes darted over to see a slightly thicker patch of dark brown hair adorning Maria's pussy. My balls throbbed at the sight.

"I think he's in shock," Maria said with a giggle.

"I ... uhhh ... wow ... uhhh," I said incoherently.

After all, these two women had bodies men have wet dreams over ... and they were sitting on my thighs.

"Can you blame him though?" Erin asked with a grin.

"I see he's not that disoriented though," Maria said while grasping my hard cock. "And this is good because I have yet to cum."

"Now Mr. Rhodes," Erin said with her professor voice. "You don't want to be rude to our guest do you?"

"No Professor Grant," I replied.

Maria rolled off my left thigh onto the bed next to me. Erin moved to my right and pulled me up next to her. Turning towards her friend, Erin moved to my side and reached around to grab my hard cock.

"Justin," Erin said softly.

"Yes Erin?" I replied while turning to face her.

"I know you have questions and there will be time later for answers."

I just looked into her eyes. I was 19 and this was the type of situation any man of any age would dream of being in. But I loved this woman so completely. As much as I so desperately wanted them both, I could not and would not risk what I shared with Erin.

"However, right here and now my love, you are to enjoy both us because we are certainly going to enjoy you."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

With a naughty grin, my goddess looked at me and said, "Wreck her."

I moved between Maria's spread legs. She shared my smile as I let my cock slide up and down her slit. Her pussy lips were full and wet. They felt good against my hard shaft. I reached between us and took my cock in my hand. Maria groaned loudly as I slapped my dick against her clit. I groaned when I felt her hand wrap around my cock and push it down. We both sighed together as the mushroom tip of my cockhead sank into the soft, wet mouth of her vagina. Any hesitation I had faded when I felt Erin lean in behind me and slowly push me into her friend. Maria wrapped her legs around my waist and held me there. Her pussy felt good; really good. Her big beautiful brown eyes just stared up at me as she began to rock back and forth, starting us into a slow rhythm. I followed her lead and began stroking in and out of her hot sex, savoring the feeling of her pussy wrapped around my cock. She moved with me, matching me stroke for stroke. I noticed movement to my side and my eyes darted over to see Erin fingering her pussy while she watched Maria and I fuck. I was grateful that I had already cum earlier. If I had not, fucking Maria while having Erin watch would have made me lose it far too quickly to give Maria the orgasm she wanted.

I began to give Maria long strokes, pulling back until just my head was inside her wet sex and then driving back into her as deep as I could. Maria was thrusting her hips up into me with each stroke in an attempt to get my dick even deeper into her hot sex. Again and again, I pumped in and out of Maria's wet pussy. I kept my concentration on her eyes. Staring into those beautiful brown orbs was helping to keep my focus on her pleasure instead of my own. Occasionally I saw her eyes close as I kept that measured pace. It was neither hard nor soft, but a simple yet methodical tempo that had me withdrawing almost completely from her and then driving back in. As I pulled back, I could feel her cunt tightening down on my shaft as if to hold it inside. Her breasts would rise slightly as she took in a breath of air to use when I pushed back into her. As I pushed in, that pressure she exerted when I pulled back let up just a bit as if to give me access to the depths of her pussy. As I bottomed out against her, I made certain my groin was hitting her clit and each time she whimpered in approval. I drove deep into her and leaned down to kiss her deeply. Her arms wrapped around me and I could feel her body clinging to mine.

Even crushed between the bed and me, Maria was doing everything she could to stay with me. Her body was clinging so tightly to mine that I could pull back no more than an inch. That inch was more than enough to grinding against her sex again and again. I felt her body get very warm against me and she was whimpering continuously. Then as I drove into her, Maria came. Each time I pushed into her pussy, her body would tighten up and release. These waves kept hitting for what seemed like twenty or so repetitions before her arms and legs wimp limp. She collapsed against the bed, but now I could see an intense hunger in her eyes. From the light sheen of sweat that covered her body and how slick her pussy felt, it was obvious that Maria had come very hard. The look in those big brown eyes told me that she was just getting started. She pulled herself up and kissed me deeply. Although my pace was now far slower, I kept slowly stroking back and forth inside Maria.

"I needed that," she said as she pulled away. "That was nice. You let me build so slowly until I found my own peak."

She leaned up and kissed me again.

"But now you sweet man, I want you to fuck me."

"And by fuck you mean ..." I started to ask.

"By fuck I mean hard. I mean deep. I want you to pound my cunt as hard and fast as you can. Think you can manage that or do you need a break?"

Maria was taunting me and she knew it. I was not above letting this hot fucking woman push my buttons though. After all, why would I object to her request? I grabbed her right thigh and dragged her to the edge of the bed slowly. I would have gone faster, but I didn't want to pull my cock out of her pussy. As I got the edge of the bed, I slowly lowered my legs to floor. The motion finally caused my cock to temporarily withdraw from her dripping vagina. As she moaned, I looked over at Erin who was just grinning at me. Her hand was still working her pussy, but the look in her eyes was what got my attention. She knew I was about to pour everything I had into making her friend orgasm over and over. Better yet, I had her complete approval. I held her right thigh against my chest, which put Maria on display for Erin. From this angle, my goddess would have the perfect view of what I was doing to her best friend. I put the head of my cock into the warm pocket of Maria's pussy and started pumping with very short strokes. Only the head of my cock and another inch was penetrating her sex. I wasn't looking at Maria. Instead I was looking at Erin and I have to confess that being inside Maria while staring into Erin's eyes was one of the most erotic things I have ever done. After a minute, Maria finally got impatient enough to let me know she wanted more.

"Just what are you wait...," she started.

As soon as she spoke, I drove into Maria as hard as I could. Standing against the bed while holding her leg against me gave me a lot of leverage and I managed to drive into her steamy cunt very hard. It knocked the wind out of her and even Erin was surprised at how loud the slap of my flesh against Maria's was. I pulled back slowly, giving Maria a moment to catch her breath. Just before the bulb of my cock head stretched the opening of her pussy, I slammed back into Maria once more. I repeated these motions, pulling back slowly until I was almost out of her and then driving into her as hard as I could manage. Each time, Maria moaned loudly. Each time, her wonderful tit flesh bounced in response. Each time, the look in her eyes told me she was getting closer. After twenty such poundings, I simply held her thigh tightly and began to fuck her in earnest. A few minutes later, Maria came. I kept fucking her hot cunt. A few minutes after that, she came again and began to whimper repeatedly. I kept pounding her furnace of a pussy. My body should have tired, but there was simply too much stimulation for me to succumb to fatigue. As I fucked Maria hard and fast, her tits were rolling around so perfectly on her body. Her fingers were now playing with her hard nipples and she was mewling continuously. It was as if she was having one long continuous drawn out wave of pleasure that was softly rolling against her. Every few minutes, the wave of orgasm would crash down over her. And if that was not enough, Erin was furiously rubbing her pussy with her right hand while pinching and twisting her right nipple with her left hand.

As I felt the familiar burning in my balls, I realized that this stimulation was beginning to get the better of me. I needed to finish Maria so I could finish inside her. Leaving my left arm around her thigh, I reached down with my hand and found her clit. It was so slick that I could not pinch it. I started rubbing it and Maria responded immediately. Her mewls and whimpers turned into loud groans. I was too close to orgasm and feared that I would be able to push Maria over the edge with me.

"Let me," Maria said as her fingers pushed mine off of her clit.

I closed my eyes and focused on that singular task. I held Maria's right leg tight against my chest for advantage and began to fuck her as fast as I could.

"Fuck yes," I heard Maria exclaim.

Maria's pussy was having spasms and my body reacted in turn. I felt my hips begin to thrust faster. I heard her groaning with me. I was rutting Maria and she was loving it. I was at the end of the line however, and my entire body tightened up as I prepared to cum. Maria beat me there by two seconds. As my body pulled back one last time, Maria yelled for me to cum with her.

"Now Justin ... cum in me now ... PLEASE NOW ... OOOOHHHH FUCKKKK"

I did just that. I slammed back into Maria's welcoming pussy and I came hard. Her cunt squeezed down tight around me and I knew that she could feel each time my cock lurched inside her. I was grunting loudly as I filled this delicious woman with my seed. Hunched over pumping my cum into her, I saw that Maria's body was shaking. My brain was on overload, because I could barely register the feeling of her body shaking with mine. I could hear her though. Maria wailed as she came again and again. My body finally loosened up and I slumped forward. With the exception of some of the orgasms I had shared with Erin, this was the most intense one I had ever had. I looked over at my goddess to see the fire in her eyes. Erin's beautiful blue eyes revealed just how much in need she was.

"She needs you," Maria said and I realized Maria must have seen it too.

There was a very noticeable slurping sound as I withdrew from Maria's well fucked pussy. After those two glorious orgasms, I should have been getting soft but I wasn't. I was nineteen with two positively ravishing women in my bed. Somehow, my body decided it would get all the rest it required later. Right now, all it wanted to do was partake in the treasures my goddess and her friend were offering. I wasn't even fully on the bed when Erin pounced me. She pulled me up onto the bed and quite literally threw me onto my back. Before I could do anything, she was straddling my body and was grinding my sticky cock against her sex. Looking into her eyes, I saw the beast. The roles were a little different from those just ten minutes ago, but I decided that as Maria taunted me, I would taunt Erin.

1...456789