My Education Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to fuck me or just think about it?" I asked with a grin.

The result was immediate. Erin's eyes grew wide at my incredulous statement. I felt her hand grasp my dick and push the head against her lips. With a grace and ferocity that surprised me, my goddess slammed her hips down and took my cock into her tight pussy with one stroke. Her hands held me down against the bed as she fucked me. Given the look in her eyes, I was not surprised at how fast she managed to work her body on my cock. No matter the circumstance, Erin and I would always be making love. But right here, right now, Erin Kristine Grant was fucking me - pure and simple. Only the tiniest glimmer in her eyes told me that she actually knew who I was. The other 99% of her was pure animal. Two minutes after she started, her head shot up and she screamed in orgasm. Her body didn't stop though. With her head hunched over as she continued to work herself up and down my cock, she grunted through another orgasm a minute later. I had never felt Erin pussy as hot or tight or wet as it was right then. Her cunt was having continuous spasms and it felt as if her sex was trying to suck the cum out of me. My goddess had a single-minded goal: pleasure. She needed to cum until she was spent.

"Again," I barked. "I want to feel that pussy cum again on my cock right fucking now!"

My goddess complied. Slamming down, she rolled her hips in circles on top of me. She made it through one rotation when I felt the orgasm start. By the end of the second rotation, she was screaming obscenities at me. By the third, my fingers found her nipples and pinched them neither hard nor soft, but just enough to hit her with a new set of sensations. Erin froze and then rocked on top of me. She froze again and then rocked again on top of me. I looked up and saw her staring deep into my eyes. Her jaw was hanging open and her breaths were deep and ragged. Erin was cumming. She froze again and again rocked again on top of me. My goddess was cumming so hard she couldn't even make sounds. The sensations I had felt in the past month paled in comparison to what I was feeling right now. I had never felt Erin's pussy as slick as it was then and there. Even still, her pussy was clenching down on my shaft harder than I thought possible. Her spasms were slowing down, but in her eyes I saw what she needed. Those blue orbs were begging me to cum in her and I wanted to. With everything I had done the past hour, I needed just a little bit more to push me over the edge. Given where she was at, I knew I was not going to be able to cum with her. Then Maria lent a hand. As her hand began to gently knead my balls, Maria spoke softly to both us.

"Cum in her Justin. She wants it. She needs it. Take him Erin. Take his seed into your body where it belongs."

As good as Maria's hand felt, hearing Maria say that was all I needed. My hips pushed up and I came in my goddess. My balls burned as they heaved over and over, spitting their seed into Erin. Spitting their seed where it belonged. Erin's entire body convulsed with me. She might have fallen over if Maria was helping to keep her steady. Erin was sobbing as she came in one long hard orgasm. As good as the orgasm with Maria had felt, this one with Erin Grant was better. I roared as I came in her and then everything went black.

A short time later, I woke up and realized I had two women sleeping beside me. I stretched to see the clock, when I heard Maria whisper that it was almost eleven. Evidently only one of them was sleeping. I heard a soft giggle and realized Erin was awake as well. Okay, so the nineteen year-old was the one who passed out and the two 40 year-olds managed to keep their heads.

Erin leaned up, kissed my cheek, and said, "I passed out too."

I turned to kiss her on the forehead.

"Spa please," she whispered.

I slowly extracted myself from the embrace of those two ladies and went downstairs. I stopped in the kitchen before heading outside. My body needed replenishment. In addition to some orange-pineapple juice, I sliced up two apples, a passion fruit, and a banana. I threw in some of the protein powder Debra recommended and turned it on. Stepping outside, I opened the gazebo and turned the spa on. Back inside, I stopped the blender and poured the contents into a large glass and drank what remained directly from the blender. I grabbed a pitcher of water and three glasses, and set them on the corner of the spa. Ten minutes passed before I made it back upstairs. I entered the room to find Erin and Maria shedding what little remained of their fishnet outfits. They just giggled as they walked up to me.

"All clean," Erin said before she kissed me deeply.

Then Maria kissed me deeply and said, "If you'd hurried, you could have watched."

Maria's comment hit me like a truck. They had cleaned up each other. As I smacked my lips and tongue, I realized that both kisses had me tasting a bit of Erin, a bit of Maria, and bit of me. They both giggled as they walked downstairs. I followed them, admiring the forms of these two walking dreams. Maria was taller than Erin, standing five-foot eight-inches to Erin's five-foot four-inch frame. Erin was a blonde while Maria was a brunette through and through. Maria's skin had more color to it than Erin's pale complexion. Both of them had marvelous tits, and now that I had seen her naked, I had to assume Maria's bust was the same size as Erin's. Their hair went halfway down their backs and just like Erin, Maria had a perfect ass. There was one other thing they had in common. Both ladies walked in that delicious way that made their ass rock subtly side-to-side. Life was good. No, life was fucking great.

As we passed through the kitchen on our way outside, Maria took a sip of the smoothie I made. She told me I should make another and since the next one was for me that I might want to put more protein powder in it. I heard Erin laughing outside at that comment. I just grinned as I pulled the ingredients together to make another smoothie. Per Maria's advice, I doubled the amount of protein powder I put in it. Putting the smoothie in another large glass, I joined the two women outside in the spa. We sat in the spa for over an hour, letting the heated water work its magic on our exhausted bodies. I learned that Maria was a doctor, 41 years-old, divorced for two years, and had three kids. We shared some stories, but mostly I listened to the two of them talking about their lives. I also learned that this wasn't the first time they had done something like this, but that the last time occurred when they were in college. Maria did compliment me on remaining focused on their needs instead of just my own. Erin told Maria to wait until the next time when the initial shock of two women wore off and I could really focus.

"Erin, you and Maria are the kind of ladies that men have fantasies about: beautiful, smart, charming, and absolutely erotic beyond words," I said.

Both ladies just beamed at that.

"But being with both of you at the same time is something that could never, ever stop shocking me."

Eventually, the ladies said it was time for bed, so while they went upstairs, I closed down the gazebo. After locking up, I joined them in the shower to rinse the chlorine off our bodies. Recharged from our time in the spa, we spent nearly an hour in the shower. Both ladies demanded another orgasm before going to bed and I managed to give each of them two before I surrendered to my own. When we got out, they toweled me dry and sent me to bed first. After drying their hair, the ladies joined me. They directed me to the center of the bed and took up positions on each side of me. Erin was on my right and Maria was on my left.

I kissed Maria on the lips and said, "I lust you."

"I lust you?" Maria asked. "I lust you. I like that. I lust you too Justin."

Turning my head the other direction, I kissed Erin on the lips and said, "I love you Erin."

"I love you too," Erin sighed in return.

"You can keep him," Maria said with a giggle.

"And you can borrow him from time to time," Erin giggled in return.

'From time to time' I thought with a sigh. Life was simply amazing.

* * * * * * * *

I woke up with Erin staring at me. She straddled me and informed me that Maria was downstairs making breakfast. She stared deeply into my eyes and, in a soft voice, asked me to love her. I did just that, making slow love to my goddess. With her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me, we both came intensely ten minutes later. I was going to throw on some sweats, but Erin told me to just go downstairs like I was. She was grinning, so I assumed this meant Maria would want some morning loving as well. Erin was only behind me by two minutes. She rounded the corner into the kitchen to find Maria on her knees slurping on my dick. Erin surveyed the breakfast items being cooked and smiled at me.

"You have ten minutes before breakfast is served Mr. Rhodes," she said with a mischievous grin. "You have that long to make her cum. And you can't cum before she does."

I pulled Maria to her knees and led her to the French Doors that led outside. Opening the doors, I took one of the cushioned chairs from the table and placed it in front of the open doors. It was facing back into the kitchen, but Maria just grinned as if she read my mind. She got on the chair and kneeled on it, but faced towards the open doors. She had her tits pressed up against the back of the chair and was looking out over the city-view that the backyard afforded. Wrapping her arms around the back of the chair, she looked back at me and told me to 'come and get it.' I got right behind her and slid the head of my cock up and down her slit. Maria sat down on her knees until she was at the perfect height. I pulled back and pushed my cock against her labia. Maria's pussy was already soaking wet and little force was required to push into her. She moaned as her pussy stretched around my cock and sighed when I was completely in her.

"Eight minutes," Erin sang from the kitchen.

Grabbing Maria's hips, I started fucking her with full strokes. A nice steady rhythm, the tempo was perfect, because this position was great and I wanted to enjoy taking her like this. Maria's pussy was exquisite. There was something slightly different that Erin's, but her sex felt great wrapped around my cock. Maria moaned softly as I continued this pace. I maintained that measured pace and savored the feeling of Maria's vagina sucking on my shaft until I heard Erin tell us we had six minutes left.

Maria looked back at me and said, "I'm only going to need four or five. Can you keep this tempo? In this position ... the angle ... it feels heavenly."

"Oh yes," I replied.

She smiled in response and let her cheek rest on top of the chair's back. I reached around Maria and cupped her tits. She moaned as my fingers found her hard nipples and I held them between my fingers. Every time my groin hit her ass, I pinched those nipples gently. Soon, Maria was moaning loudly and growing just a little louder with each thrust. I focused on her, and maintained the measured pace of sawing in and out of her wet pussy.

"Four minutes," Erin said coolly from the kitchen.

My fingers continued to manipulate Maria's nipples as I stroked in and out of her pussy with that measured pace. She kept moaning in time with my thrusts and I saw her arms holding the chair even tighter. Her pussy was beginning to flutter around my cock and the feeling was incredible. It was difficult to refrain from grabbing her hips and pounding her for all I was worth. As I continued, I could feel her getting wetter and hotter. Maria began crying out.

"Oh fuck yeah ... ohhhh ... ohhhh ... keep pumping that cock ... keep pumping me ... ohhhh ... ohhhh"

I felt like a track sprinter, nearing the finish line and trying to maintain my form.

"Don't stop ... ohhhh ... ohhh ... fuck yeah ... so good ... so fucking good ... OHHHH FUCK"

I felt the warm rush of air at my left ear.

"Two minutes," Erin whispered.

I began to pinch Maria's nipples harder as I fucked her with that steady tempo. Maria just got louder. I kept pumping her in that measured tempo. Maria started groaning loudly and I kept pumping. Suddenly, her head shot up and announced her orgasm. I kept pumping. It washed over her and I kept pumping. I could feel her juices washing down over my cock but I kept pumping. Her pussy was clenching and releasing around my cock, but I kept pumping. From the way her body was shuddering, I was certain that her orgasm had rolled into another and then into another. But I kept pumping.

"Less than one minute," Erin whispered in my ear as Maria continued to ride out her orgasm. "Are you there baby?"

"So close Erin," I replied while panting. "So ... fucking ... close ..."

"Cum in her," my goddess softly commanded. "Go ahead and cum in her pussy. Cum in Maria's cunt right now."

My measured pace had finally broken down and I was fucking Maria hard and fast. Erin put her mouth right next to my ear.

"I know on some level that this appeals to you," she whispered into my ear. "Fucking my best friend while I stand here watching, not to mention hearing me tell you to cum in her. It's okay my love, because it appeals to me as well. It makes me wet to watch you fucking her through the wave of orgasms she is having."

I just stared at her. There were no coherent thoughts, just a blur of images screaming through my head. I managed to focus on her eyes. My goddess looked into mine and did far more than push me over the edge. She shoved me.

"Do it," Erin hissed. "Fill her up with your seed. I want it leaking out of her while she eats breakfast."

With that, I came. Maria's body began to shudder again. I came harder than I thought I would have. Maria shook every time my cock lurched inside her pussy. It hurt as I came, my cock pulsing so hard I could feel it. Maria's pussy squeezed and sucked on my cock as I shot into her again and again. Finally, I pulled back and slumped back into a chair. As Maria had done previously, Erin kneeled down and sucked my cock clean. She stood up and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around her and returned her kiss. I staggered over to my seat at the table and sat down. I guzzled down my water and then refilled the glass from the pitcher on the table. Erin sat down with me, but it was a good ten minutes before Maria joined us. Fortunately, Erin had placed her plate on a warming pad, so her food wasn't cold. Ten minutes later, our plates were clean and I was rinsing them off before putting them in the dishwasher.

The ladies made the remainder of the day a sex-filled romp that mortal men just dream about. I don't know how I did it, but I managed another six erections with those two nymphs. Every time I was ready to call it quits, my goddess would do or say something that made me rise to the occasion. I have to confess, it was mind-blowing to watch each of them eating my cum out of the other. I'd also been in sixty-nine positions before, but they had a better spin on that idea. I ate one while the other went down on me. When engaging in mutual oral pleasures, sometimes it's difficult to concentrate on the other person while receiving pleasure. This was not the case, and whoever was blowing me made a methodical job of it. Each spent more than 30 minutes on me while I spent that time on the other. Maria went down on me first. As I approached orgasm, the Erin held my head to her sex. I ended up grunting and writhing through my orgasm with my mouth mashed against Erin's sweet pussy, which only made her cum with me. Then they switched positions. It was a blissful hour that I enjoyed as much as they did. They made certain to continue to feed me protein laced smoothies all day, but even with them I was all but shooting blanks on that last cum. We drifted off to a nap around five o'clock. Erin woke me just before eight. She and Maria were fully dressed and heading out to a late dinner with other friends in their group. I walked both women to the garage and opened the car doors for both. Maria gave me a deep kiss and told me she looked forward to seeing me again soon. Erin kissed me as only my goddess could and told me she would be back later tonight. I went back upstairs and collapsed into my bed.

Sometime after midnight, I felt Erin crawl into bed with me. There were no words. She curled up against me and joined me in a blissful sleep.

* * * * * * * *

I awoke to the smell of bacon and coffee. I don't drink coffee, but the aroma wakes me up just the same. I brushed my teeth quickly and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash before heading downstairs. After a morning kiss, we sat down to breakfast. There was idle talk regarding the day's activities and the tasks upcoming this week. When we were finished cleaning up, Erin crawled into my lap and finally broached the topic that was consuming my mind.

"You haven't asked me why," she said looking into my eyes.

"I figured you would tell me when you were ready."

Erin took a deep breath before beginning.

"Every part of who I am tells me that we are going to spend our lives together," she said.

I couldn't argue her statement. In only a few weeks, I had fallen in love with this woman. Erin drew in another deep breath and continued.

"Your age doesn't matter at all to me because in my heart I know you are an old soul. However, you're also in college and there are things you need to experience. More importantly, there are things I want you to experience. As I reflect back upon my life, I can see how everything that I have done has brought me to this point with you. All of those life experiences have given me the wisdom to realize where we are at and how good we are together. So even though you are an old soul, you have yet to go through some of those things. As I thought about it this past week, I realized that you should have them."

She smiled at me and continued.

"With what you have planned for your life, your college days are going to be filled with work. There's nothing wrong with work, but believe me when I say that college is a time for fun as well. I worked my tail off during college, but I made certain to enjoy my time as well. I don't think I could have survived if I didn't and I know you are going to need that kind of fun in between the times when you are working your ass off."

As I looked at Erin, I began to realize where this was going.

"Most of all, I love you with you all my heart and I know you feel the same. If we are going to spend our lives together, it is important to me that you feel as I do: that everything you have done in your life has led you to this point with me. So with all of that said, I am going to make certain your college years are filled with fun and pleasure and that you have those key life experiences."

"Help me?" I asked, trying not to sound incredulous.

"Yes silly," Erin said with a playful slap. "Like yesterday with Maria, but other things as well. When I said I enjoyed my college years and had a lot of fun, I meant it. I traveled and had more than my share of wild encounters. I want you to do the same. I want you to have those memories."

I just stared at her with my jaw hanging open.

"There is one thing though," she continued.

"Yes," I said waiting for the punchline.

""I have final say on anyone you sleep with," she said with a grin.

"So you're telling me you want me to fuck other women, but that you have to approve them first?"

"Well ... yes and no," she said and laughed before continuing. "I want to insure that the people you are with are free of the emotional baggage that would ruin this. Plus, if anyone is touching my boyfriend, she should be both beautiful and exceptional."

"Like Maria?"

"Exactly," Erin said softly. "And in case you missed it yesterday, I am likely to be joining you during some of these adventures."

1...456789