My Education Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard myself gulp at that thought.

"Two more things," Erin added. "First, once I approve of someone, they are fair game. Therefore, Maria gets to have at you a few times a week. And believe me, after yesterday, she wants to. So with the approved people, you can make plans with them if you like, but I want you to reserve Saturday nights for us. I want that one night a week with you all to myself.

"Kind of like a date night," I offered.

"Date night," Erin said with a smile. "I like that. Second, I was thinking that it would be even more ... fun to have someone surprise you. So I have come up with a phrase for people to say: 'Kristine says to try the rhubarb'. If someone should say that to you, then you know that they have my blessing and you have my approval."

"Wow," I said dumbly.

"What?"

"Well, this is a bit ... overwhelming. I mean, Erin ... I could go on for hours about what the thought of you does to me. I walk around sometimes having the most torrid thoughts about you. The images you inspire push my buttons in ways I cannot describe. I mean, there are times when I just want to walk into your office and take you on the spot. Now you tell me you're going to encourage me to ..."

"But that is exactly why you need this Justin," Erin interrupted. "At this point in your life, your body has needs. And with where we both are, I cannot always be there for you. And for now, it would be a really good idea if you were seen with other people from time to time."

I had to agree. Sooner or later, people might put it all together. Until I graduated, we needed to keep a somewhat low profile.

"Can you give me some time to think about it?" I asked.

"Now this is exactly the answer I knew you would give me," she said as she threw her arms around me. "Most men would blindly jump at the chance, but not you. You actually have to consider it all."

"Well, I love you Erin and I don't want to screw that up. You are all that I need or want."

"I know my love. I know. But I want to do this for you and I want you to do this for me. I know you don't see it now, but trust me when I say this is important."

I couldn't make sense of how this was important in the slightest. But I had trusted Erin to make this happen and she delivered. The base male in me wanted to just leap at this, but my heart screamed for restraint. Erin was a once in a lifetime catch and I did not want to lose her over something as trivial as this. Yes, having other women, even ones like Maria, seemed trivial to me.

"I can see you're on the fence. So why don't we put it on the shelf until Tuesday night. Dinner ... here ... 8PM sharp?"

"Done," I said.

"Good. But right now Mr. Rhodes, your professor needs to be loved."

So I did just that. I took my professor to the bedroom and I loved her.

1...456789
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
250 Comments
Bueno38Bueno383 months ago

love everything else about the story, but the part that fuck so many times without condoms doesn't convince me. but thank you for a great story anyhow

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The desire, the devotion, the complete submission of Erin to Justin and her beautifully filthy dirty talk... goddamn she really is a goddess; the total package. Her husband is a complete moron for not realising what a priceless treasure he held and ultimately discarded. All the better for them though as they've found their soulmates. These two are so good together. I hope he gifts her with a child and they live happily ever after. :D

When the flashback to Sarah's past started I had this horrible feeling in my gut and hoped it wouldn't go that direction. Sadly it did. Why did it have to involve rape? Of all the horrible things it could have involved, why that?

When Debra was reintroduced and she starting getting friendly with Justin, I grew a little concerned. I mean not that I questioned his devotion to Erin, but you know, young males and hot women showing clear signs of interest, it's easy for their judgement to become temporarily clouded and for them to make, shall we say, mistakes that they will later regret. I hoped that Justin wouldn't make such mistakes. Thankfully she seems to be gone from the story as soon as she popped back in.

Wasn't a fan of the introduction of her friend Maria - especially without his knowledge. Not going to lie that felt so out of place given everything that happened so far. I would say this was a huge mistake on the author's part but I suppose he just couldn't resist with a threesome. Very disappointing. Consider if the tables were turned and it was Justin randomly introducing a friend. But hey when it's the guy on the receiving end I guess the expectation is to let it slide. Personally I would have immediately stopped and asked what the fuck was going on, and would have been hurt that she would do such a thing especially without talking to him. But I suppose I'm one of the few. I'm rather pissed because the story was pretty perfect until that point, but that one little thing almost killed my interest in the whole thing. Damn you!

Anyway, just so there's no confusion, I do enjoy seeing threesomes especially when they're as hot as the one in this story, but the reason I hated this particular one was simply because it was out of place, and the nature of how it was suddenly introduced and basically forced on Justin massively clashed with how the story and characters had been established thus far. As far as I'm concerned, it pissed all over it, totally undermining the supposed love and devotion between the 2 MCs as well as betraying trust. Well at least it was a great ride for most of it.

Personally I think it was just a male ego thing with the whole idea of having a woman that is devoted to you but lets and even wants you to sleep with other women, even taking part sometimes. I can see the appeal, but it just didn't suit this story in my opinion. The author even went so far as having her spew justifications for it, but it completely read as if it was a guy feeding the words. Nothing a highly educated women that is supposedly deeply devoted and in love with someone would say or do for the one she loves. Now don't get me wrong, objectively speaking there is SOME merit in what she's saying, but it reads like she's saying he needs to have certain experiences or else he's missing out. Who the fuck cares about these other experiences of great but ultimately empty sex with people he doesn't love? He has the one he loves. That should be enough. Evidently the author disagrees in this case.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I keep coming back to this story over and over. I think this is the 6th time I've read it over the years and love it. I REALLY would like to see this continue!!!

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite6 months ago

Definitely a rare story that has room for so much more! Will agree with Vanye on how I imagine things continuing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I fear that Justin's reservations about Erin's new plan for him to fuck other women are well founded. In fact, he should have refused sex with Maria at least until after he talked with Erin about it. She asked him if he didn't want to be rude to their guest. What about the extreme rudeness of springing her on him without discussing it first ? This smacks too much of her thinking she owns him and can just use him to pleasure her friends without even asking him. Her explanation after was somewhat better than this, but still begs several questions. She has an intimate relationship with Maria that she hadn't told him about? What about any others? She needs to approve anyone he's with? What the hell is up with that? He's giving her too much power in their relationship, and he doesn't have to. He could ruin her career, just like she could ruin his. And is she going to be fucking other women? What about other men? She didn't say, and he didn't ask. Maybe he will ask. Maybe he'll refuse her plan. There's a big element of her just using him for her fantasies. What about his wants and needs? He should talk with Sarah about this, and see what wisdom she could provide. In my opinion, he would be better off with Sarah for his mate. Erin seems a bit too crazy, and manipulative.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Education Series Info

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Poolboy Benefits She's desperate for help. The question is, how desperate?in Romance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
More Stories