My Education into the World of Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
His training continues.
4k words
4.38
140.7k
17
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

Note: This story is basically true with names and dates changes to avoid harming any one in the story. All people are at a minimum of eighteen years of years.

I arrived at Mrs. Nelson house shortly after lunch and was greeted at the door by her maid. She showed me into the den and said that Mr. Nelson, Alice, would be in shortly. The maid was as in her late forties with a slim figure and dark black hair She had been employed by the Nelson's for the last twenty-two years, since she came to the USA from Holland.

I was looking at some of the pictures of Mrs. Nelson's later husbands hunting trips when she walked in. She walked up beside me and asked if my gun was a big as the one her husband was holding in the pictures. I jumped back, as I did not hear her walk in.

I turned to her and saw a woman that in no way looked to be sixty years old. She was a large lady with a very sexy smile and voice. She looked to me to be no older than forty-five. She had brown hair and blue eye, as any good Swede had. She had a large bust from what I could tell with the dress she had on. Her hips were wide but she was not fat.

I answered her question with a stupid statement, that I did not own a gun.

She smiled at me and said that she was talking about a different kind of gun. I chuckled and said that "gun" of mine was just a large if not larger when loaded.

She told me that she was having quests over this evening and wanted the back yard in excellent shape for her "party."

I told her that I would get right to work and she could come out and inspect it at any time while I was working.

She told me she would see me a little but later, as she was going to town to pick up a few items and then to the hairdresser.

She told me that if I needed anything that, the maid could get it for me and her name was Angie if I need to call for her.

I went out to the back yard and started to trim the hedges and mow the lawn. I had been at it for about two and a half hour, and I was hot and thirsty. Angie came out with a glass of cold water for me. She smiled and as she turned to go back into the house said, if you need anything more from her, she will be in her room in the basement. I told her that I would.

About twenty minutes later Angie called to me to come help her with a large chest if draws that she wanted to move to another side of her bedroom.

When I got down the stairs I saw a basement that looked like most houses first floor. Her room as large and well appointed. She showed me where she wanted to move the chest to and I pushed on it while she guided it into place.

When we were done she walked up to me and reached out and took my arm. She guided me over to her bed and pushed me down. I looked up at he as she put her legs on either side of mine and straddled my waist. She leaded over and kissed me, along with sticking her tongue half way down my throat. I kissed he back and put my hands on her shoulders to keep her from falling forward and smashing her face into mine.

I pushed her back up and noticed that she was not wearing a bra, as she was before, when she had brought me the water. I could see her nipples through her blouse as they very a very dark color.

I was staring into Angie's eyes. "Is my first time with a woman of my age," I said. (Of course I was fibbing as I just had fucked the Dr.) and said YES!

"Don't be afraid," Angie answered.

"I'm not," as I lowered my mouth to her small breasts. I was kissing her breasts and sucking her dark burgundy red nipples through her blouse that I did not hear Mrs. Nelson walk in on us.

She let out a scream and Angie fell off me backwards. Angie stood up and started to say something as Alice sat down next to me and motioned Angie to sit down on the bed on the other side of me.

She said that she though this would happen and was happy that it had, as she did not know how she would start something without being to embarrassed if I did not want anything to do with an old lady.

I told her that I was hoping that she and myself would get something going, as She was a sexy lady. But I had no idea that she would have a maid that would be involved.

She told me that she wanted to see that special equipment that she had heard so much about from Dr. Johnson the other night after church, over coffee.

I stood up and they could see my semi erect cock bulging down my left leg. Angie reached out to touch it but Alice got to it first. She squeezed my pants around my cock and almost I passed out as hard as she clamped on to it.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and swiveled my hips a little so my cock moved her hand. She released it for a moment and Angie grabbed hold. She stood up and kissed me and said that she could feel it getting bigger. Alice said that she could not believe it was not completely hard when she held it, and grabbed hold again. Angie screamed out, "it is getting bigger" as she saw if grow down my pant leg

I told them both that it was only about half erect and they both grabbed my pants and pulled my to see it and play with it to it's fully erect size. Alice stroked my cock and Angie cupped my balls and squeezed them firmly. Alice keeps stroking my cock and said she noticed dry. She spit on her hand and went back to stroking my cock. Angie put her mouth down on the head of my cock and licked it while Alice keep stroking. Angie's saliva wet Alice's hand even further, and all of a sudden I exploded with large spurts of cum all over Angie's face and Alice's hand and both their clothes. I said I saw sorry, but two ladies had caused me to get to excited in a hurry.

They both laughed and stood up and removed all their clothes except their panties. This was the first time that I had seen Angie's small breast naked. She was sexier then one of my sisters BARBIE DOLL.

Alice had a set of tits on her that were floppy and firm at the same time. They were hanging down on her belly and yet her nipples stuck out forward not towards like the floor as you might think. Her nipples were not dark red as Angie's, but more pink. Angie's nipples were large and puffy while Alice's were larger in diameter and had larger "erasers" to suck on. I reached up and playfully rubbed my hand over Alice's nipples and leaned over and sucked Angie's nipples at the same time.

They both moaned and moved closer to me. There I was a young stud between two very hot older ladies that both wanted my cock buried in their hot cunts. I lowered my free hand into Alice's panties to get at her cunt and placed my fingers in her gray fur. (She must color her head hair, as it was dark on top but gray by crackie) She pushed her pussy towards my hand and said to fingerer her. I slide a middle fingerer in-between her pussy lips and felt the wetness. She let go of my cock along enough to rip off her panties and throw them against the wall.

Angie's panties were next to disappear along with the rest of my clothes. We were al naked standing next to Angie's bed when I wrapped my arms around both of them and fell onto the bed. Angie lay next to me while Alice climbed on top of me and straddled my stomach. My fully erect cocks rubbed her butt and Angie reached behind Alice and stroked it, smearing my precum all over my cock. Alice leaned over me and hung her massive tits in my face to suck her nipples. I first sucked one then the other. She squirmed around on my stomach and I could feel her juices flowing out of her cunt as she exploded from me sucking her nipples. Alice grabbed hold of the base of my cock and Alice raised up and moved back a little to position her cunt over my cock that was being held straight up for easy entry. Alice slid down on my 13 plus inches long cock with ease. She was very tight with the girth but could handle the length.

Angie was playing with my balls all the time. I reached up and played with Alice's nipples and lifted her breasts and fondled them as she rose and sank on my cock. She could tell I was going to cum again and told Angie to squeeze around the base of my cock top stopping me from cumming. Angie tried to but could not get her finger around me fast enough. I exploded with five or six spurts into Alice's pussy and started to feel it running out onto my balls. Angie moved over a little and started licking the cum off my balls as it leaked out.

Alice started to move up and down again and I felt her cunt squeezed my cock and her orgasm exploded within her. This just caused more juices to flow out of her and onto my ball and the bed. Angie stopped licking as it almost drowned her. Her turned around and placed her pussie over my face. I started to lick her cunt and took my ands and supported he ass above me.

With Angie on my face and Alice on my cock we continued to please each other. Angie and Alice changed placed and with that Angie tried to get all my cock into her pussy. She had a problem so Alice lay down with the pussy at the side of my head and face at my cock. She held my cock, as Angie did for her, BUT still all Angie could get in was the head of my cock. My cock was too big around to fit her small pussy. Alice took a couple of fingers and worked them into Angie's pussy and buy the time she was through she had four fingers in her. Angie's then tried again to slide down my pole and succeed to only get half it length inside he. She started to stroke up and down on that much of my cock and orgasmed within about five strokes.

Alice stood up and grabbed a towel and put it between her legs to stop the juices from flowing down her legs as she helped Angie off my cock. Angie's reached for another towel and placed it between her legs. They both lowered their heads and licked my cum covered cock and balls clean.

When we were all cleaning up when I noticed that it was five thirty and I need to get home. Alice looked startled and said her guests were to be there at seven o'clock and her and Angie had a lot of work to do to get ready. I hurriedly got dressed and headed home.

Before I left, they both thanked me for a great afternoon and asked for a return engagement. I agreed to one the following week if time permitted.

When I got home mother had supper ready and asked if I had gotten all the work done that needed to be done before Mrs. Nelson's party. I told her that I had gotten the yard cleaned up and other thing straightened up also.

She informed me that I had an appointment with Miss Lund tomorrow morning and hoped I could be home in the early to watch my sister, as she had to go to visit her "sick" aunt in the next town over in the afternoon. I said I guess, as long as she did not have her girl friend Nancy over to pester me.

To fill you in ---

My sister Sherry is nineteen (the same age as me as we are twins). She of age but a little flaky if you know what I mean. Her friend Nancy is also nineteen but acts like a twenty-five year old whore.

I remember one time I was just getting out of the shower when Sherry opened the bathroom door and screamed when she saw my flaccid cock. She ran to her room screaming and started whispering things to my Nancy. Nancy came into the bathroom and looked at my cock and licked her lips and left. Nancy and my sister returned in a few minutes, as I was headed to my room with a towel around my waste. They grabbed the towel and pulled it off and tried to grab my cock. I put my hands over my cock as best I could but still Nancy got hold of the head and my sister got my balls. They held on till I raised my hands and gave up. I let them fouled me for a minute, by that time my cock was almost fully erect. They both ran into my sister's room and slammed the door closed.

I went and got dressed and went back to my sister's room to see if they were ok. They were lying on my sister's bed playing with each other. (BUT that is another story that will have to come later)

Back to the story ---

I went upstairs to my room to try and get some sleep from the busy day I had just had. As I was trying to read I heard the phone ring and mother call out that it was for me. I went down stairs in only my underwear and took the phone from my mother. While I was standing in the kitchen talking on the phone, my mother looked at my crotch and got this twinkle in he eye. I hung up the phone and asked her if all was OK? She smiled and said YES!

I back up to my room and it wasn't a minute late I heard a knock on my door and my mother came in. She entered so quickly that I did not have time to put my underwear back on. (I sleep in the nude) She closed the door and raised her finger to her mouth to tell me to be quite. She walked over to me and held my arm and kissed me. She then reached down and put her hand around as much of my hanging cock as she could. She looked up at me and said that she had wanted to hold my penis since she saw me in the doctor's office last week. She said that she did not realize that I hard developed into such a "BIG" man. With that she reached out to stoked my cock, but the door opened and there stood my sister in only her bra and flame red panties.

My mother turned and saw her and smiled. She turned to Sherry and said, I see you cannot wait to have me get things arranged can you, as she took my sisters hand and guided it to my cock.

Sherry looked up at me and with a smile squeezed my cock and turned her face to look at mother. We both turned and hugged mom. Sherry's left breast rubbed against my arm and she winked at me as I twisted a little so my cock was rubbing against her leg.

Mom suggested that I put on some underwear or something to cover my cock and we went down to the living room to have a talk.

She told us to sit down and we started a very long overdue talk that lasted well into the night. Mom started out by saying that she did not wish to have father know about what we talked about or what, if anything, happened between the three of us.

She then went on to explain that her and Sherry had been lovers ever since Sherry turned eighteen, two months. Mother explained that father could not satisfy her in the sex department and Sherry fingers worked wonders in helping mother. Sherry interjected that mother was great at returning the love she gave mother.

Mother than told us both, that since she had seen me at the doctors office, she thought that the three of us could enjoy each other and well as they say, "keep it in the family."

My cock was half way hard from hearing this and Sherry noticed that. She pointed this out to mom. Mother reached out and rubbed her palm over the head of my cock. When see did that a big wet spot appeared from the precum leaking out of my dick. Mother reached up and took hold of the top of my underwear and pulled them down so they hocked under my balls. Sherry reached a finger out and ran it through the precum that was still running out. She put it in her mouth and said it was sweet but salty. Mon bent down and licked the precum off my dick.

Sherry stood up and undid mother's dress that buttoned down the back. Mother let it drop to the floor and we both notice that she was naked underneath. We both winked at each other and reached for a breast. Mother had a set of 40 EE's that sagged nicely but were still not baggy. Her pussy hair was uncut and was very bushy. I ran my other hands fingers through the bush and she moaned as I touched he clit.

Sherry stood up and undid her bra. She had a much smaller breast than mother. I looked at her and pinched one of her "puffy" nipples. She cried out that that hurt. Mother told me to just touch them and be gentle with her, as she was still a virgin to a man and we wanted to have her get enjoyment out giving of love to each other.

By this time my cock was rock hard and pointed straight out into mid air. Mother took hold of it and told Sherry to come over here and fondle it, as she had never touched a penis before. Sherry looked at the head of my penis and asked mother how it would ever fit into her vagina.

Mother said that we would have to "work" at that so we call could enjoy it. Mother then took our hands and led us to an area of the living room that had space for the three of us to lie on the floor together.

We all formed a three way "69", if you can picture that. I was licking Sherry's pussy, as she was licking mom's pussy, who was sucking on my cock. As I was licking and sucking on Sherry, I could reach mom's left tit. I started to play with the nipple and rolled between my fingers. She sighed with pleasure and tickled my balls as she was sucking on as much of my cock as she could get in her mouth. She stopped sucking long enough to tell Sherry to move over and start sucking on my cock. Mother showed her how to lick and suck. Sherry said it was just like sucking on mom's clit, only bigger. Mother laughed and said, MUCH BIGGER.

All of a sudden the phone rang (as it seems to always do in an inopportune moment) and mother ran to answer it. She looked back at us as we just melted into one another's arms. My cock was stuck between Sherry's legs and coming out the crack of her ass. I took her small breast into my hands and massaged then Her nipples got rock hard and pushed straight out. I massaged them and them started licking them. She squirmed around with my cock between her legs. She was humping my shaft and I could feel her juices running out and all over it. Mother hung up the phone and came back into the room. She saw how we were entangled together and noticed how Sherry was humping my cock.

She had me lay on my back while she has Sherry straddled over me. She has Sherry lowered her pussy to just touching my cock head. She then told Sherry to easily lower her self down as mother reached under her and spread her pussy lips. Sherry lowered herself on to my cock about and inch and stopped. She told mother that it hurt too much. Mother told he to raise up and wait a minute. Mother reached into the end table and got a jar of something out. She spread some on the tip of my cock and told Sherry to again lower herself down. As she did this time she slipped on to my cock further with the lubricant. She went as far as her hymen and stopped. Mother told her to raise up just a little and then lower herself again. Sherry did this about three times and mother told her to pull off as tonight was not the night that she was to become "deflowered" as mother called it. Sherry rose up off me and mother took her spot, Sherry sat next to us and played with mother's tits and my balls as mother started riding my cock. She raised up and down slowly at first till her pussy got use to the size of my cock, She started to ride me faster, but still could only get about nine inched of the fourteen inch inside her. Sherry was playing with mom's nipples and notice that they were getting hard and pointed. She leaned over to me and kissed me and whispered that mother was about to cum. I looked at her and then mother and took my hand s and reached for mother breasts. When I cupped her breasts the muscled of her vagina tighten around my cock and she exploded. I could not stop myself and filled her with my cum also. It ran down all over my balls and the floor. Sherry stood up and put her pussy over my face and lowered herself down. I started licking her cunt and mother just keep sliding up and down on my cock. Mother keep it up for what seemed a forever and climaxed at least there more times. Sherry hovered her pussy over my face as she fondled mother tits.

We all fell asleep on the floor and the next thing we knew the milkman was delivering the morning milk. Lucky he leaves it outside, so no one saw us naked in a pile on the living room floor.

Mother got up and told us to go take a shower and get ready to the day. She just put a towel between her legs and then her panties on to keep the towel in place. Sherry asked he if she was going to join us in the shower. She said she wanted to savor the juices and thoughts of last night a little while longer.

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers
12