My Education into the World of Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

We got out to the parking lot and Jean turned me around and rubbed my cock trough my pants. Sherry reached over and started to rub also. Jean took sherry's hand and guided it up and down the complete length of my cock.

Jean suggested that we go back to her place and see if we all could do anything about my problem. She went back into the restaurant to use the pay phone (no cell phones back them) to call my parents and ask them if it was ok that we go to go back over to her place for a while.

Jean came back out and told us that mother thought that we should come home as it was late and we were going to have a busy day tomorrow, as we had to go visit out aunt in the afternoon.

We hugged and kiss and parted for the evening. Sherry let me drive her car and she sat next to me as if she was my date. She laid her head on my shoulder and blew into my ear. I said that was not helping the situation and she lowered her hand to my leg and rubbed my cock through my jeans.

Sherry suggested that I stop in the park and let her jack me off to help my problem. I said how was she going to be relieved. She said that I could play with her if I wished.

I pulled into a deserted area of the park and turned off the lights. Sherry took hold of my belt and released my cock from my pants. She stroked it up and down the shaft for a minute. I told her she had to wet it, as her hands wrapped around it dry were hurting. She told me to reach into her panties and get some of her juices to rub on my cock as she wets as wet as if she had peed her pants.

I pulled her skirt up and tugged at her panties. They were wet, as she had said. I pulled them down and stuck my middle finger in her hot pussy. I rubbed the juices on my cock as she stroked it. With her juices and now my precum leaking out she was able to stroke me quite well.

I keep playing with that virgin pussy of hers till she started squirming in the seat. She raised up a little with stiff legs and screamed. "I AM CUMMING." I could feel her vagina tighten around fingers and the though of that could be my cock in her and he stroking me, I also exploded all over the dashboard of the car.

We both lay back in the seat for a while and them thought we had better get home before mom and dad thought something had happened to us.

We got home and as we were entering the house through the back door heard mom and dad making love noises upstairs. We smiled at each other and went to our rooms as quietly as we could.

To be continued...

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers
12