My Education into the World of Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelia said why not?

Mother said that would come later in the day she hoped. All this time Sherry had her hand up her shirt playing with her now wet cunt. Shelia saw this and walked over to her and replaced Sherry's hand with hers. Sherry moaned as Shelia rubbed her and inserted a finger into her cunt. Mom walked over to them and undid Shelia skirt and as it fell to the floor slid her hand between her legs. Shelia looked at me and I just rubbed my cock through my jeans.

Mom suggested that we go into the den (no windows for people to peak in) and watch the movies (remember there were no videos or DVDs back in these days) Sherry said it was too early to watch movies. Shelia said that no it was not too early to watch THESE movies. I sat on the sofa with mother on one side and Shelia on the other. Sherry sat on the floor in front of me, with her head resting on / in my crotch.

Shelia had loaded the projector and reached over to started the projector and the title came on the screen, "Girls that love cock." Sherry pushed her head back a little into my crotch and suggested that this could be real interesting. The next thing that showed was two girls walking down a set of stairs with only bras and panties on. The camera panned over and shows a guy sitting on a chair stroking his cock. The girls walked over to him and started to take turns playing with his cock and balls.

I was sitting there watching this and I felt a hand reach over and start feeling my cock, as it was Harding from seeing what was on the film. Shelia was finally feeling the entire length of my cock with her hands. It was all she could think about since she was with Jean Lund last night after church she said; she gripped it on both sides as tight as she could as she slowly started jerking my cock. She heard me moan a little but she quickly apologized, "That's alright sweetie," she said not taking her eyes off of my enormous cockmeat, "it's perfectly natural." She continued stroking, this time a little faster then before and I moaned again, this time louder. Shelia could see my pre-cum already start to come out of my purple head. She had to keep herself from just leaning forward and licking it off of his delicious looking cock head.


My cock was now leaking pre-cum all over the place and was falling right in front of my cock on to Sherry's hair in a steady stream and running down her neck making a puddle on the floor. Shelia put one of her hands up on his cock head and got it good and soaked with his pre-cum which she used as a lubricant for stroking the rest of his cock.

Sherry turned around and had my cock directly in from of her mouth. She licked the head and popped the head into her mouth. Shelia was hold my cock steady as Sherry was sucking on it's head, Mother was watching and grabbed my balls and fondled them gently at first then harder as Sherry placed her hand in-between moms legs. Sherry ran her fingers in and out of mom's cunt and when they got good and wet pulled them out and stuck them into my mouth. I licked them off and she went back to playing with mom.

All this time Shelia was running her hands up and down my cock. I felt mom squeezing my balls and Sherry sucking my cock head and lost it. I unloaded a stream of cum down Sherry throat. She took her mouth off my head and spit out the cum. Shelia placed her hand over the head of my cock trying to catch the cum as it spurted out all over the place. Mom put her hand up also to try and catch some of my cum.

Shelia reached out and pulled me off the sofa and onto the floor. She got on top of me and with her free hand guided my cock into her waiting pussy. She was so wet that I slide in further than I had even been inside a woman. She keep lowering herself down onto my cock till her cunt lips touched my balls. Mother looked at her and just keep foundling my balls. Shelia rode me for what seamed like ten minutes. All the time I was holding her breasts in my hand as they were directly in front of me. I was gently pinching her nipples and massaging her boobs as the swung inform of me. Suddenly she tighten her love muscles and squeezed my cock. She leaned backwards and grabbed both nipples out of my hands and pinched them. She screamed, "I am CUMMING CUMMING" over and over. She fell forward on top of me exhausted and spent. Mother and Sherry lifted her up and laid her next to me on the floor. My cock was still semi hard and mom squatted over it and guided it into her waiting love tunnel. Again she could only take about ten inches of my hard fourteen-inch length.

Mom rode me and rode me what seemed forever. Her massive tits were hanging in from of me and swinging back and forth with each bounce. I noticed that her nipples started to get hard and she leaned forward a little causing more friction on my cock. I could not hold it back any longer and exploded into her cunt with loads of cum. She felt me let loose and did the same her self. She rolled off me to the other side, as Shelia was still laying beside me with her arm on my chest.

I looked over and saw my sister with three of her finger going in and out of her cunt feverishly. Her nipples got hard and she scream out as she climaxed all over her fingers.

I was then that I realized that I had something that all the women wanted and desire, "A cock to die for," as they now say.

I looked over at the clock and it was not even eleven o'clock jet and I had fucked two of the four sisters in mom's family and caused my sister to climax.

We all laid there for a while till we heard the mailman putting the daily mail in the box on the porch. Mom got up first and turned off the projector and helped Shelia up. They looked down at me with my cock hanging limp between my legs and smiled. Sherry took moms place and laid her arm across my chest and snuggled in close to me. The sister left us alone and we fell asleep till they called us for lunch.

I sat up and as I did my sister arm fell down and her hand grazed my soft cock. She looked over at me and smiled and said, "thank you."

We all sat around the kitchen table naked and had soup and a toasted cheese sandwich for lunch. Shelia was the first to say that she had never dreamt that I had such a large penis. Mother just told her that I took after their brother Harold. Shelia smiled and said," Now you know why I could take him all." Mother screamed, "You fucked Harold." Shelia said she had for years before he died in that train crash six years ago. Shelia said she though that mother had done the same. Mom said she never had as she had gotten married at an earlier age. Shelia just replied, "See what being single get you." You can go out and fuck what you wish, when you wish, even if it is your brother.

About an hour later Shelia said she had to go and get ready for a meeting she had tonight. She kissed us good bye and after putting on her clothes left, but not before bending over and kissing my soft cock. She mentioned as she walked through the door that she would be back soon to give the girls that shave she promised them. She left the other movies for us to watch when we wanted to as she had many more at home.

We three all went upstairs and crashed on my parents bed, naked and happy, for a afternoon nap.

To be continued -----

12