My Educational Lesbian Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was really all I need, sliding against her palm I kept on encouraging her and soon she began pushing back, just to get me off. As an incentive I left my fingers moving inside of her, but to be honest I was properly distracted and a little lazy. I can tell you, you never realize how physically hot and wet a girl's pussy can get till you've tease her mercilessly for 10 minutes. Bethany was just so tight and warm and it felt so good, her pumping away, desperate to please and yet clearly perturbed by her own actions. The dyed blonde's face was priceless when I started moaning her name. Clearly my caterwauling was making it hard to stay indifferent. Especially hard to ignore reality when the girl your masturbating is on top of you, demanding you rub her even harder. That combination of lust and confusion all over her pretty face was enough to get me off and I admit I may have cum pretty easily, even if she was only touching me through my yellow spongebob panties.

The release felt amazing, all that tension just flooding out, literally. I think I may have actually squirted a little. She pulled her hand away the moment I started convulsing and tried in vain to get me off her as I climaxed. But she was pinned between my legs, so effectively had nowhere to go. So, and this is the worst part, I may have cum in her lap. With my crotch against her belly there was no way for her to miss the wetness spreading from between my legs.

Off course she over-reacted, so I started trying to play things down whilst attempting a sincere apology. When her whining became more than I could bare I leant in for another kiss, which finally shut her up, and after about 30 seconds of frenching the dirty blonde remembered why she had been up for this in the first place. I could have just walked away, got in my own bed and slept off the inevitable hang over, but I wanted to stay. I'm still confused about where I stand with girls, but I so wanted to please her, she had been a real trooper after all.

So I just nodded along as she requested we just call it a night, slipping down under the sheets and kissing her skin as I descended. She started mumbling some rather harsh swear words from that point on, that I don't feel I need to repeat here. It was when I reached her knickers though that things suddenly sped up really fast.

I don't really know what it was, but smelling her arousal set something off inside of me, a feral drive to please I guess. So when I desperately tugged down those panties Bethany was more than happy to skooch around helpfully so that I could pull them free of her legs. At this point I think she pulled herself upright against the headboard because I had enough room to position myself beneath her on my knees without being off the bed. I do remember that her legs were pulled up so that her feet were flat on the surface of the mattress. You have to remember that from under the covers, it was hard to tell. I didn't spend too long staring at her business, electing not too think too hard about what I was doing. She was open and ready, so in response I just dived in.

It's a surreal experience that's for sure, sticking your head between another girl's thighs. You can't ignore that its hot, sweaty and downright uncomfortable bent over in that position. But I went in all guns blazing. Hair ticking my nose, lips against nether lips. It's like licking an ice cream, tasty and potentially messy. And Bethany did melt, copiously. Her writhing made it hard to aim or be consistent, but I soldiered on. When she got accustomed to my awkward determination the dirty blonde settled down a little and I could just make out her muffled mewling from between her own warm legs. At times the dirty blonde did start squeezing my head with her thighs a little possessively, so I couldn't really tell how loud she really was, while the sheets dampened the sound even more. I love how we loose our composure during sex. All that grunting and sweating. The heat and shuddering left me pretty disheveled and I wish I had been properly naked instead of in that half dressed state, still in my wet panties and tank top. But I made do. And the taste of another girl is indescribable.

Not really comparable to any actual food group, but pretty damn good I can tell you that. Tangy, I guess is a reasonable adjective. Somehow salty and sweet at the same time. Bethany was very wet and very hot at this point. I should say, a girl's cream is warm to taste, something that no one ever seems to mention. Also, and I didn't realize this till after but she smeared my make up more than a little, not that it really mattered at that point. Anyhoo, I stuck my tongue as far as I could into her snatch, straining the muscle a little. I had no real technique, just continuously changing up my movement to keep the dirty blonde on her toes. I licked at her inner walls as fast as I could, but I think it's more about physical pressure. I can tell you she really shuddered when I swirled and blew into her pussy, which as a result, I tried to do frequently. However this soon created its own problems down below. As we progressed Bethany really started to shudder and gush, her cream beginning to gather in my gullet. Soon she filled my cheeks, till breathing became a real issue and maintaining my assault on her pussy was really difficult. Now I don't know what your supposed to do in that oral situation, but I can tell you I never intended to swallow. As hot as I find that notion in my fanfiction I always thought such an act is kind of subservient and a little gross. So when I did it was kind of an automatic response to the situation.

That slowed me down, at least momentarily, whilst I tried to process this new development. After all, I had literally just gulped down another girl's syrupy discharge and I still remember clearly her warmth sliding down my gullet and into my belly. When I came up to breath Bethany was in a real state, panting heavily, hugging a pillow. So she didn't recoil when I went in for a kiss, although when her brain finally did kick back in she pulled away pretty quickly, no doubt realizing I'd just tricked her into tasting her own cream. She was already flushed and desperate looking, so when she pleaded for me to finish her off I didn't argue, although I'll admit I didn't relish the idea of dipping under those hot covers again.

When I plunged back into her pussy I went into overdrive, jack hammering my tongue as deep into her snatch as I could, which was wet, hard work. Oral sex with a girl is exhausting I can tell you that. Bethany clung on, literally tangling her hands in my hair too pull my lips against her pussy, not that it did anything other than nearly suffocate me.

I could tell she was on the verge of orgasm when we were so rudely interrupted by a banging on the door, Martina apparently slumping against it. Bethany gasped and cried out, squealing at me to stop. So I quickly pulled myself away from her pussy and up her body until my head and shoulders were back out into the cool air. We had just enough time to vaguely compose ourselves, Bethany frantically trying to calm her breathing whilst I wiped at my face with my hands before Martina burst in. Typically she was angry at her boy toy and I don't blame her, the guy is clearly a jerk. Still, I wish he could have let Bethany and I finish before royally pissing off that drunken brunette. She was a little miffed to find both of us in her bed, but I chalked it up to Bethany being cold and in need of a good snuggle. Luckily she was too pissed to really question our reasoning, electing to just take my bed instead.

Bethany stayed quiet as Martina complained about guys in general whilst changing into her bedclothes. That took a while in her inebriated state, not that I cared. After all, Martina's pretty easy on the eyes herself, so I was pretty happy just to watch that cute bottom wiggle out of her jeans and into a pair of cotton shorts. However, this gave me another idea which I'm still pretty sure Bethany was not in favour of.

When Martina was in bed and the lights were off I snuggled in behind Bethany, lowering my hand to her ass as I curled up against her. All the girl could do was swat at my fingers as I massaged her cheeks. Nodding along to Martina's tale of male stupidity, I squeezed and fondled they dirty blonde's delicious derrière. If Bethany seemed distracted the brunette barely noticed and soon she became used to my assault.

What I realised then was that this could be my last chance to 'play' with Bethany. At this point she had sobered up a lot and I doubt she would be so receptive again. However I still had one more fetish I wanted to try out and conveniently for me, the dirty blonde was still trapped between Martina and myself.

This move I am not particularly proud of and if our roles were reserved I'm pretty sure I'd have turned over and slapped myself in the face.

Taking Bethany completely by surprise, I moved my index fingers between her ass cheeks, fumbling for her forbidden hole. Before she could move I located it, pressing with the tip of my index finger into her sphincter, which gave in under a little pressure. In less than a second I had it buried up to the knuckle. Bethany was too surprised to mask the invasion, gasping and twisting around to stare daggers at me in the dark, all the while struggling to move with me still inside her bum. Luckily Martina's regained her attention, keeping the dirty blonde subdued by asking if Bethany was okay. I could tell Bethany was lost for words, so I just changed the subject quickly, before once again nuzzling up behind Bethany. All she could do was lie there and take it, her best friend mere centimeters away. Maybe she was just uncomfortable with Martina there, but she froze up and just laid still whilst I had my way with her bottom

At first I was gentle, just brushing my fingers against her exit so she could adjust to my new mission. Then I went a little, deeper...

Her sphincter was so tight around my finger. I have no doubt she was tense, but I can't really say for sure if that was the cause. I know she was very sensitive, even slight movements of my finger causing her to twitch and shudder, although minimally, against my hand. So when I twisted and curled my index finger she could only shudder and curl under the sheets in an attempt to deal with my unwelcome invasion. She tugged my hand free and moved towards the edge of the bed closest to Martina's, both of them lying on their sides eye to eye, Bethany trying to strike up a conversation, presumably to put me off.

I guess I must have seen red, or still have been too drunk to resist it, but I was going to let nothing stop me and seconds later I was literally back up her ass, this time with two fingers. After that I think I spent maybe 5 minutes spooned up against her, pumping away gently.

Eventually I must have drifted off in the warmth between us.

I only regained consciousness later as she rustled against me. Bethany moved whilst I drifted off, untangling herself from my hands and pulling free so she could turn around. As a result I couldn't get at her sphincter anymore, which I'm now sure was the point. Bethany was obviously really pissed, staring daggers through me from her pillow. I was too contented to care and the rest of the night passed without incident. Bethany eventually fell into a light sleep and I actually really enjoyed just watching her finally relax. Soon I joined her.

The next day the dirty blonde cleared off before Martina and I woke up and she's kept her distance ever since. It's not been awkward really, I see Bethany from time to time but she is even more quiet and withdrawn than ever around me. I don't really get why; she's go nothing to hide anymore.

The real awkwardness came later that day when Martina found Bethany's knickers tangled in her sheets. I told her they were my own and tried to stay nonchalant but she must have been suspicious, not that she has mentioned the incident since. The garment itself was incorporated into my collection, a little memento.

I like to think Bethany would be willing to have another go, but I suspect this was a 'when in Rome' scenario that I doubt she's ready to repeat. That and I suspect I may have pushed her to far with my surprise anal insertion...?

I'm still open to having sex with another girl but I suspect that I'm just going to have to see what happens in the future. After all, how many hot repressed lesbians can there really be in Edinburgh? Suffice to say I'll record my next lesbian rendezvous on Literotica if I'm ever so lucky. Till then I hope you enjoyed this confession and I look forward to your feedback. Thanks for reading!!

12