My Eighteenth

Story Info
A young woman has a birthday surprise.
2k words
4.34
57.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

It was the morning of my eighteenth birthday and I woke up at the crack of dawn and just bounced out of bed. I was eighteen and I could now legally do a number of things that had always been verboten. I could drive, I could drink, I could even indulge my sexual appetites if I wanted to.

I'm just throwing that last one in there as one of the things that were now legal. I had no intention of rushing out looking for some guy to screw. Not so with the first two items. I had my driver's license test booked for that afternoon and we were having a small party at the local hotel where I'd be allowed to indulge in alcoholic beverages. (Under my parent's watchful eyes.)

We were low on milk I noticed as I scoffed my breakfast so, after I'd finished eating, I grabbed some money from mum and headed out the door, intending to run down to a nearby 7-11 for some more.

I came skipping out of our unit into the hallway just as Rob from the unit opposite us came out. He grinned as me and raised a hand in greeting.

"Hey, it's the birthday girl," he said. "Eighteen, I believe?"

I nodded happily and he continued.

"Then I really think I should be giving the birthday girl a kiss of congratulation on reaching her majority."

I only hesitated for a moment. Rob was a nice guy. He looked good and seemed quite fit and had never been the type to make passes or slobber over me. He was in his mid-twenties, so a bit old to be a potential boyfriend, but a kiss wouldn't hurt. Especially on my birthday.

I tilted my head back to let him kiss me and he did and I was horribly disappointed. All I got was a gentle peck on each cheek.

He still had his hands lightly resting on my shoulders and he was positively laughing at me.

"That," he informed me, "is the way I kiss a seventeen year old good-bye. Now I'll show you how I kiss an eighteen year old hullo."

Boy. What a difference. This time he kissed me as though he meant it. At first I was a little worried that someone would come past, but Rob just stepped back inside his unit, letting the door swing closed, so I didn't worry and just enjoyed the kiss. He was quite experienced at it, and I was learning some interesting things.

Of course, he was a man, and like all men his hands tendered to wander. I think they learn to grope girls in the cradle and just never stop. I, however, hadn't reached the age of eighteen without being kissed before and I knew how to gently turn aside roving hands.

I didn't mind too much when he ran a hand over the side of my breast as my boobs were basically crushed against his chest while he kissed me, and therefore reasonably protected. That might change after the kiss, but I was ready for that.

I didn't really object when his hand slipped up under my skirt and cupped my bottom, as long as that was all he did. However, when he slipped a finger under the edge of my panties and tugged at them, that was more than enough. He wasn't trying to actually touch me intimately, or pull them off, mind you. He was just tugging at the crotch, and I could feel the material rubbing against my pussy. A most unusual feeling.

Still, it wasn't to be permitted, and I reached down to push his hand away. He didn't try to stop me, thankfully, though his hand did return a few moments later to cup my bottom again. As he wasn't plucking at my panties I just let that go for the time being.

I couldn't believe it when I suddenly felt his cock pressing against my pussy. I just could not. By the time it dawned on me that his cock was seriously threatening me it had already forced my lips apart and started entering. In hind-sight, I realised that when he'd plucked at my panties he'd subtly shifted them to the side, and when I pushed his hand away he used the opportunity to Free Willy, as the movie says.

I wasn't having a bar of this, of course, and I pushed myself away from him quite forcefully. A lot of good it did me. Rob had one hand at the back of my head, holding it in place while he kissed me, and the other was anchored to my bottom, holding that in place while he nailed me. All my pushing away from him achieved was to give me some arm exercise trying to push aside a brick wall.

I was plastered against Rob, unable to move an inch. I was reduced to pounding my fists against his back and you can guess how effective that was. I was trying to yell and protest but his mouth effectively gagged me, and all the time I could feel his cock coming into me.

I tried to scream and hit harder when I felt something give. It hurt. I promptly guessed that it had been my cherry getting plucked, and I was actually relieved that it was only a small pain. The trouble was that it meant that there was now nothing to stop his cock on its journey of exploration.

I was prepared to swear that Rob's cock was doing damage to me. I could feel it stretching me all out of shape. My pussy was never going to be the same. I'd probably be walking bowlegged for ever after. I was trying to wriggle and yell and Rob just held me tight, continuing to both kiss me and penetrate me.

I could feel moisture between my legs now and guessed that my natural juices were lubricating my passage. This undoubtedly made it easier for me to take Rob's cock but it also made it easier for him to push in. And in and in and in. When you didn't see what was being stuck in you, and are a bit vague about the size of erections in the first place, and have never had one so personally applied, it is a bit hard to gauge what is being done to you.

On top of the uncomfortable feeling of Rod taking me there were some very unusual sensations letting themselves be known. My passage felt most peculiar, hot and full and, interested, is the only word I can really use to describe it.

Just when I was sure something was going to have to give I felt Rob's groin bump into mine. I could swear I could feel his hairy balls banging against my lips. And with that he stopped moving, just holding me with his cock wedged deep inside me.

He finally let my head go and stopped kissing me.

"You feel marvellous," he told me, while I fumed.

"Take it out," I snarled.

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"What's to like?" I demanded. "Just stop it."

Truth to tell, it felt different. Like it? Well, I have to admit I didn't actively dislike it. But he shouldn't be doing this to me.

"Take it out," I repeated.

Rob just smiled and said, "No. Not yet." Then he started kissing me again.

OK, he was a good kisser and I enjoyed that, but I was so vividly aware of his cock inside me that everything else just faded into insignificance. I'd never been more relieved in my life than at the moment I felt him starting to take it out.

I gave a little sigh and relaxed, just a tiny bit, trying to decide what I was going to say and do when he let me go. But he didn't let me go, did he? His cock stopped still, just before it would have popped free, and it was pushing briskly back into me.

When Rob had initially stuck it into me he'd moved nice and slowly, making sure I could accommodate him, I guess. Plus I'd been reasonably tight and dry. Dry at the start, anyway. Now I was wet and my passage had already been forced into shape. Rob came sliding smoothly in, moving a lot faster than with that first entry.

It felt a lot different to the first entry, too. That first entry had been stretching and pushing and finding a way. This time his cock knew the way and returned eagerly, being greeted by a passage that seemed happy to have it back. It felt, quite frankly, wonderful, and that was one of the most infuriating things of all.

That was just the start. No sooner had Rob driven in than he was pulling out again, and I could feel my passage cling to him as he dragged back, apparently reluctant to let him go. Then back in again, hard and fast, with all those peculiar feelings flooding me, washing out from my groin in sensual waves.

From that point on there was just a steady withdrawal and rapid return. Excitement had me in its grip and there was nothing I could do but go with it. I could hear myself gasping and panting and making all these funny little sounds. It took me a few moments to realise that I could hear myself.

Rob had stopped kissing me and his hand was no longer holding my head. It was, I found, pulling my t-shirt out from my skirt so it could slide up and push my bra aside. He didn't even bother to undo it. Just pushed it up until my breasts spilled out and then he promptly grabbed them.

I wanted to yell at him, tell him to stop, to rant and rave, but I couldn't think of anything to say. All I seemed to be able to say was little things like, "Oh my god", "Aaah", "God help me" "Uh, uh, uh," and things of a similar nature.

I was appalled to find that I'd lifted one leg and had it hooked around Rob's waist and was wondering if I should lift the other as well. This dilemma was resolved when Rob reached down and lifted it, resulting in me having both legs wrapped around him while he had me backed up against the wall while his cock just kept on thump, thump, thumping into me.

It wasn't just him doing the thumping either. I was using my thighs and hips to help me rise up and sink down as his cock ravaged me, doing all I could to help those wonderful sensations to build and flower.

How long did it go on for? I had no idea. I lost track of time the second time his cock pushed along my passage, sending out all those distracting messages.

Time wasn't the only thing I lost track off. I had absolutely no idea what was going on in the world around me. All I knew was that Rob was fucking me, and it was getting harder and faster and more exciting with every stroke.

I'm pretty sure I screamed at the end. I can't think of any other reason Rob would have his hand clamped over my mouth. I found myself leaning against the wall, feeling awfully sticky and euphoric.

I was vaguely aware of Rob asking where I'd been going and telling him I'd been on the way to get some milk. Next thing I know he was passing me something and ushering me out into the hall.

I now found myself leaning against the wall in the hall, still sticky, still feeling stunned, and with a two litre container of milk in my hand. With a bit of an effort I managed to pull myself together and entered our unit. The milk showed I'd been down the street and back, didn't it. Then I went and had a good shower, and that took care of the stickiness.

Oddly enough, that slight feeling of euphoria stayed with me for most of the day. It had truly been a most unusual way to celebrate my eighteenth birthday.

What do you do in a case like this? Do you spend all your time keeping out of the guy's way? Do you act as though it never happened? Do you see if you can put yourself in harm's way again, purely accidentally, of course? Decisions, decisions, and all because I've turned eighteen.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers