My Elegant Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked on and said, "Sue, you're one old, fuckin hot, fuckin sexy lady."

When she finished her second squirt, I asked, "Can you do it again?"

She smiled a wicked smile and started rubbing her clit again. I brushed her hand away and rubbed for her, she asked, "Harder dear boy, harder."

I continued with increased pressure, I could see her clit between my fingers a thick red bud.

I looked up towards her and her eyes were closed, her face glowed with a sweet smile. I continued to rub; I increased the pressure but slowed the speed.

Then she grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away and flowed again. I put my hand in the flowing stream; it was warm, very warm. I rotated my hand in her fountain, covered my whole hand. I cupped my hand and captured some of it, and then I rubbed my cock and covered it with her juices. I was lost in her elegance and was enchanted by her.

She lay there trying to recover; my cock was bursting and harder than ever, her eyes closed. I got in-between her and mounted her. I stuck my cock into her pussy in one lunge I was in her. She gasped and I was in frenzy, I fucked her going to the hilt, I fucked her for all I was worth, I fucked her like she was the last woman on earth, I fucked her not giving a thought about her age, I fucked her for a long time. She had orgasm after orgasm.

I only slowed down when I heard Susanna shout out, "Rob, Oh my god, Rob."

She slapped my face; and I came to my senses. I rolled off her and she came across on top of me, and let out a huge torrent of fluid across my whole body. She moved up onto my chest and grabbed hold of my face and said "Open up young man."

I had my eyes open as she gushed her river into my mouth, I swallowed a bit of her offering but most of it ran out and it was sweet. I was astounded at the amount she still had to give. Susanna's river turned into a drip. She fell onto me then rolled off to my side. We both panted heavily.

I said to Susanna, "I'm so sorry, I lost my head."

She replied, "Don't be sorry young man. It's been too long; I needed a good seeing too."

Susanna's hand came across and held my still stiff wet cock and said, "I'm looking forward to this penis blowing off."

I leant across and sucked on one of her nipples, while she stroked my cock. Her small petite, but perfectly formed tit's just looked amazing for a sixty year old. They stood proud; nipples pointed out and not drooped. I moved from one to the other as I fondled her breast flesh.

I sucked on her nipples and she placed a hand on my head and stroked my hair back then she said, "Rob, you really are a little bastard; you've made me cum more times than I have ever cum in one evening. And you're still hard."

I lifted my head and said, "That's cos I haven't cum yet."

Susanna commented, "O I know; I'm looking forward to that young man."

I went back to her nipples and sucked on them for a while. Her chest still heaved. She talked about her husband, "My husband did have a nice penis, but he's was only five inches he couldn't last too long, so he never actually gave me an orgasm through coitus. He always sucked my clit. He too loved to see me squirt."

I again lifted off and asked, "Do you think you can still squirt some more?"

Susanna looked into my eyes and said, "I have never squirted this much before, look at the bed. There's only one way to find out if I can do it again."

I moved to get into position to start fucking her again. Susanna stopped me and said, "Can you please do it from behind?"

I moved up and gave her a tongue kiss and then said, "Sue, I'll do you any way you like."

Susanna puffed up the two pillows and placed her hands onto them and stuck out her ass.

I moved behind her, as she spread her legs. I pushed down my cock and lined it up. I put the head in and Susanna gasped, "Ahh, that feels nice young man."

I grabbed her ass and inched my cock into her. I went right up her till I could go no more. I stopped there and pushed her ass cheeks together. Susanna's head went down and asked, "Do you mind if I swear a little young man?"

I wondered what she meant, so I asked her to repeat, "Sorry Sue, what do you mean?"

She turned her head back and said, "Would you think badly of me if I swear at you while you have your penis in me?"

I had never been asked that before, I said, "Sue, you can bad mouth me and say anything you like."

I pulled out a bit and then started fucking her. Not at the furious haste of before, but a steadier pace, one I knew Susanna liked and I could keep up for a while. I sped up in short bursts, sometimes rammed hard and kept in deep for a second longer than she expected.

Susanna's moans were a bit louder than before. She knew I had given her consent to shout out anything she liked.

Although the curtains were drawn the window was slightly open, and I suppose the dogs must have heard Susanna. I could see their shadows up against the window as they howled.

Susanna had another orgasm but not a squirting one. She cried out, "Fuck, fuck, oh my go..Ahh."

I was surprised to hear Susanna use the F word. It seemed not in keeping with her charm.

She pulled on her hair and asked, "Keep going, fuck, keep going, ahh, yes, oh yes there it is again, fuck, ye...ahh."

I slowed down not going so deep, Susanna not wanting that said, "No, keep going, I'm okay, fuck me, keep fucking me. I don't want this to stop, ever."

I continued to fuck her, I bent down and grabbed a tit in each hand and squeezed. I rubbed and pinched her nipples. Susanna moaned as I started to hammer her pussy harder. She felt so nice, she wasn't as tight as my girlfriend but she was so wet. Every time I rammed home there was a wet slap from our naked flesh.

Susanna asked, "Is my language upsetting you young man?"

I smiled to myself and said, "Not at all, you shout out whatever makes you happy."

I was used to dirty language being used to excite a sexual experience. That's why I was with my current girlfriend; she has the dirtiest, filthiest mouth I have ever heard on a woman.

I was amazed Susanna had the stamina and had kept fucking for so long. When all of a sudden Susanna fell forward and turned round onto her back. I stood upright on my knees and there it was, Susanna's fountain again, beautiful. Again she shot a couple of foot in the air, a clear fluid and splashed all over her stomach and tit's. She kept going for another five seconds again, then rested her hips back down onto the bed.

I looked at her and said, "Sue, you're a fantastic woman, I could watch that all night long."

She asked me to come closer and then she grabbed my cock. She pointed it to her pussy and I moved in closer still. She held my cock and rubbed her clit with my knob.

Her clit, it really looked swollen and it was redder than before. I placed my hands on her knees. She rubbed with a greater force.

She let my cock go and said, "Your face, young man, here."

I went to lick her clit but then all of a sudden, she flooded my mouth with her juice. I swallowed some and removed my head to see her flow. I moved my cock into her stream, her juices splashed everywhere. My cock, my balls, my stomach, my thighs, all covered, fan-fuckin-tastic.

When she finished squirting, I went straight down onto her and stuck my cock in, I tried not to lose it, I pumped fast but not furiously.

Susanna wrapped her legs around me and met my thrusts. I fucked her through another squirting orgasm, but I did not withdraw, I kept fucking her.

I felt her fingers as they dug into my back. I was close. I looked at her face and she had her eyes closed, a face that said she was in heaven and hell at the same time.

I said to her, "Sue, I'm going to cum."

She didn't say anything she just nodded. I thought that meant she wanted me to cum in her.

I placed both my hands under her ass and pulled her into me and stopped fully embedded and I released my first load. Her hands grabbed handfuls of skin on my back, as I withdrew and lunged back in and released my second load. I could feel her pussy on my cock as it pulsated when I blew a load.

Susanna cried out loud, "Oh yes, fuck, yes."

Then she said something I though strange, she cried out, "Get out, hurry up?

I pulled out and she pushed me onto my back. Took hold of my cock and pumped it hard, making my cum shoot straight at het tits. She made me shoot cum three times like that. Then she rubbed some cum onto my shaft. She took a finger and rubbed it along the veins on my shaft. When she got to the cock-head she ran the finger across the top over the cum hole, making my cock twitch and a bit more cum trickled out.

She bent down and sucked on the cock-head softly, running her tongue over it, squeezing my cock in a throbbing action.

After she had finished she came and lay beside me as we both got our breath back. We were laying there for about five minutes when Susanna said, "Let's get refreshed come on join me."

She stepped into her en-suite and I followed her in. The warm water cascaded over our bodies. Susanna squirted some soap onto her hands and started rubbing it all over me. She washed me down, she got hold of my cock and soaped it up, stroked it and fondled my balls.

I also got some soap and started washing her, we did each other's backs, legs, faces, and I washed her tits and pussy. She lathered up my cock getting it hard. We let the water wash away the soap and then I dived onto her tits and started sucking her nipples while she stroked my cock.

Susanna disappointingly let go of my cock, but fortunately said, "You recover very quickly young man, fuck me here!"

She turned around and rested her arms against the wall and stuck her ass out. I grabbed her hips, lined up my cock and pushed home. It felt incredible, fucking with the water falling over us. The squelching sound from my cock sliding in and out of her, I fucked her till she had an orgasm.

She then said, "Sorry dear boy, I have to lay down."

At that point Susanna turned the water off and we dried ourselves off, she used the towel first then gave it to me. Susanna headed back into the bedroom. She went over to a music player and put some classical music on, she asked, "Do you like classical music young man? My husband and I always made love to it."

As I was drying myself off, she had fetched the wine into the bedroom. She was drinking and talking on the phone. I suddenly stopped in my tracks as I walked in. She was lying on the bed. She saw me stood there at the door, and then she beckoned me over, lifted her knees up and parted them. I knew she wanted; I knew she loved to be licked out and eaten. Without hesitation I crawled towards my goal and planted my face between her legs and began to eat her out.

She had called one of her sons and started talking to him about how business went that day. Susanna was on occasions taking in gasps of air, she must have been asked by her son if everything was okay? Susanna's reply was that Mindy was with her and being affectionate by licking and biting on her...'Hand.'

I licked her clit and those beautiful pussy lips and I could see her eyes close for brief moments. Then almost suddenly, she said to her son that she had to go and will speak to him tomorrow. She rang off and pushed my head out of the way. Her body slid down the bed so that she lay flat on her back. Her arm flopped to the side of the bed, and she released the phone, which dropped to the floor. She released her gorgeous fountain and flowed; I again gathered some in my hand and rubbed my ever so hard cock with it.

As she lay there I moved into position, my cock hard and ready. I placed my hands onto the bed, either side of her shoulders. I jabbed my cock at her pussy trying to find her entrance, when I felt Susanna's hand grab my cock and she guided it in. As soon as I felt I was in, I rammed fully home and we started to fuck.

Susanna held my face and we kissed tender kisses as I tenderly slid my manhood in and out of her sweet wet pussy.

In-between the kisses Susanna nibbled on my ear and in a soft womanly voice said, "Rob, my cunt is giving me so many new sensations I never want this to end."

I didn't want it to end too quickly either, Susanna continued to say, "Your penis is so nice, it feels so hard."

The music which played in the background made our fucking even better than it was earlier. I felt I could go for a while.

Susanna moved to my other ear and softly moaned, "My cunt is happy again Rob, I'm cumming." Her grip tightened on my face as she nibbled my lobe.

When she had finished cumming, she asked, "Rob, fuck me hard and make me cum again."

I began to pick up the pace, her hips came up to me and we thrashed together for several minutes. Her eyes opened wide, and she called out, "Fuck, ahh, oh my cunt, fuck my cunt, come on Rob, fuck my cunt, fuck my cunt, fuck my cunt, fuck YOUR cunt, you fucker."

I was startled at her use of language it sounded even filthier coming from Susanna, my elegant lady.

Her eyes closed and she continually said, "Keep fucking your cunt."

I felt she had squirted, it squelched and splatted as our bodies collided. I felt I was about to cum, I rammed my cock deep and blew a load as she grabbed my ass and pulled me in deeper.

I pulled out and rammed back in as Susanna said, "Feed your cunt Rob, feed your cunt."

I could only retract a short amount as Susanna was holding me in so tightly. I managed five or six loads and was shattered. We were both so exhausted. I released my final load and I slipped out. I slumped down next to her. We both panted hard to fight for breath, we both lay there as the music played to a crescendo and the dogs barked outside.

It was around two o'clock as we listened to another classical piece. The dogs had gone quite outside and we drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in a daze, I felt a hand on my chest and my cock was tingling. For a second I had forgotten where I was, I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision and saw Susanna's mass of white hair bobbing up and down. She was blowing my morning wood.

I gazed at the clock besides her bed, it was five, twenty. We had only been asleep for just over three hours. My head was in a bit of a spin from the wine Susanna had plied me with. I was only used to larger mostly.

It felt great, my cock felt amazingly hard. I placed a hand on Susanna's head and stroked her hair.

She realised I was awake and Susanna looked up still sucking on my cock-head and stroked my shaft. She just took her mouth off for a couple of seconds to say, "Good morning dear."

I was not sure how to respond so I said nothing. I just stroked her hair and blew her a kiss. She had gone back to sucking me off, but now she increased her suction and had a harder grip on my shaft as she stroked with vigour.

I asked her, "Sue, can I have your pussy up here?"

She said, "No!"

I thought 'What!' When she said, "You may have your cunt if you wish?"

I briefly closed my eyes and smiled to myself then patted her head and said, "Yes Sue, can I have my cunt up here?"

Susanna not letting my cock go span around and placed her pussy onto my mouth. My tongue located her clit straight away and I flicked it and nibbled on it, and my cock felt like exploding, but managed to somehow keep control. I licked her slit and poked my tongue into her hole. This was where I tasted my own cum for the first time.

We sucked each other off for a while. I had both my hands on her posh ass. And a thought ran through my head. I have sucked and licked my girlfriend out lots of times but she does not taste as good as Susanna. But then again I have never eaten my girlfriend with my cum dripping out of her.

The music still played in the back ground, sounded quite loud for this time of the morning. There was no sound from the dogs, just the slurping of our fondness for each other.

Then Susanna announced, "I'm going to squirt."

She tried to move her hips away from my face but I pulled her back in. I kept licking her clit with a greater verve. She knew I was ready to accept her offering.

She released her torrent, I again swallowed a bit but most of it gushed out of my mouth and over my face. Susanna had stopped blowing me off. She held my cock in her hand and slapped the side of her face with it as her relief splattered over my face.

Susanna's hips twitched and she said, "Oh my god that was nice."

As Susanna gained some control over her hips, I stuck my tongue out to lick her again. But it was not what she wanted and she said, "No, leave me for a while."

She lay there on top slowly rubbing my cock on her face. She seemed to be running her tongue very slowly along the veins on my cock.

Susanna said, "Your penis tastes very nice in the morning, I'm not sure how you can keep from blowing. I'm sucking so hard, my husband would cum almost instantly."

Daylight was breaking outside and Susanna commented that the dogs were quite. She got up to have a look out of the window. She gazed left and said, "I can't see them."

Then she looked right, almost straining to see out of the corner of the window. She had to open a window to look further. She then said, "Ah, there they are!"

I asked, "They're quite. Is Max, okay?"

Susanna walked back to the bed and got on top and straddled me. Guided my cock into her and sat down fully embedded my cock into her, she sat there and said, "They're both fine."

Susanna started to fuck me slowly she moved up and down. Impulsively I started to move with her. And she said, "Stay still let me do the work for a while."

I laid back and placed my hands behind my head as Susanna fucked me at a pace that felt really nice on my cock. I could feel her move inch by inch up and inch by inch down, 'fuck' it was nice. Her pussy was an amazing fit over my cock; it gripped it just at the right pressure to make me think that I would cum if it was any tighter. Susanna knew how to keep my cock on the verge of cumming.

Susanna sat upright riding me. She combed her white hair back with her fingers and then ran her hands down her body. Starting at her long slender neck, gliding them down over her sweet pert tits, her nipples stuck out, pointed dangerously at me. Her hands rolled onto her flat stomach and across her thighs. She continued to fuck me at a steady pace for a while. I struggled the whole time to stay still and not ram my cock into her at a more dynamic rate.

Susanna stopped moving with my cock fully engulfed, she placed her hands onto my chest, closed her eyes softly and shuddered. She shook her head as her body trembled. She had her umpteenth orgasm. I could feel my cock being quenched by her internal flow of juices. It trickled down over my balls and ass.

Susanna flopped onto me and lay there; my cock throbbed in 'my cunt,' as she would have it. Slowly she raised her head and said, "Every orgasm you've given me has made my body quiver with so much pleasure. I wish I were younger for you."

I replied, "I definitely don't want you to be younger, I love you as you are."

Her head went back down and rested on my chest and I asked, "Do you want me to cum?"

Suddenly I was startled by the alarm clock beeping, it was seven o'clock.

Susanna lifted herself off and let my cock slip out and said, "I usually get up now and take Mindy out for a walk. Let me give the dogs some fresh water. Then I'll be back. Just make sure that thing stays up!"

I watched her walk off in her amazingly tall, slim, elegant frame, her walk mesmerised me, the way each ass cheeks moved up and down.

She went into the kitchen and I could hear her as she opened the back door and then the sound of water filled a bowl.

I got up and went into the kitchen after her I could not wait. She had her back to me as I entered the kitchen. She had barley closed the door when I grabbed her and turned her to face a table in the middle of the kitchen. I placed a hand onto her back and made her bend forward. I rudely entered Susanna and fucked her at a furious pace. I grabbed her hips and pumped like there was no tomorrow. I had to blow off again.