My Encounter With Tobey McGuire Ch. 1

Story Info
How one woman met actor Tobey McGuire.
1.9k words
3.67
19.9k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New York City was a bustling, busy town, especially on a Friday night where the movie Spiderman premiered. I stood in line with hundreds of other people, anxiously waiting to purchase my ticket. From the previews on television, the Internet and the extensive advertising, I knew that the movie was going to be big. I was shivering with anticipation.

Toby McGuire is one of my favorite actors. Not only was he a great actor, he was also gorgeous, a plus in my book! After waiting in line for almost an hour, I obtained my ticket for the 9:45 p.m. show. Upon entering the lobby, it was crammed with people. I clutched my sling purse tightly so that I wouldn't be accidentally "bumped", and weaved my way through the crowd to theater number 6, as was indicated on my ticket stub. Inside the theater was no different from the lobby. I frowned.

How am I going to find a seat? I thought, scanning the crowded room. Then I looked up. The balcony! I made my way towards the steps located across the room, murmuring "excuse me" and "sorry" and found a seat directly above the people below me. Much better, I thought. Now I have a better view of the screen before me. As I was getting ready to relax, a voice said, "Excuse me, is someone sitting here?" I looked in the direction of where the voice came from. There stood a young man, about 6'1" wearing sun-glasses, a white cotton shirt and black slacks. His hair was brown and slightly tousled. My jaw dropped. Toby McGuire! I couldn't speak much less move. Despite the disguise, I'd recognized him.

"Uh, no, no one's sitting here," I replied, the words choking my throat. "Thank you," he replied as he sat to my right, the very last seat. I was surprised that no one noticed him. Ah who cares! I was sitting next to one of the cutest guys in Hollywood! I checked my watch. Only 9:30. "You still have time," he said smiling. I smiled back. "Thanks" was all I could muster. An awkward silence followed. Finally, I broke it. "So, what brings you here?" Toby took off his sunglasses before replying. His eyes were aqua blue and they penetrated my brown ones. Almost instantly my nipples began to harden and it wasn't because of the air-conditioned room let me tell you! "Well," he began. "I didn't feel like being bothered with the press at the premier in Tribeca so I thought I'd watch it here, where no one would recognize me and pester me for autographs." Shit," I thought. There goes my wish.

"Well, I'm glad you made the choice to come here," I said, my pussy becoming drenched with wanton desire. Oh, I want him so bad! A part of me wanted to go to the bathroom to masturbate but I'm frozen in my seat, gaping at the sexy star. "I'm glad I made that choice too." Suddenly I didn't want to see the movie. I wanted him and I wanted him now! Feeling brave, I motioned for him to come closer. He lent me his ear. I whispered, "It's getting kinda crowded in here. What do you say we get some air and have a little fun?" He gave me a wicked smile. "Okay, let's go!" As we rose and once again said our apologies to the people sitting in their seats, we finally made it outside to the noisy, breezy, beautiful metropolis known as Manhattan.

Twenty minutes later, we arrived at his penthouse suite. I was floored by the beauty of it. To my right was a balcony that offered the breathtaking view of the city. The décor reminded me of the 1800s, sophisticated and immaculate. "Would you like something to drink?" he asked me as he walked towards the mini-bar. "Um, yes anything!" I couldn't stop shaking with excitement. I'm with Toby fucking McGuire! I sat down on one of the overstuffed chairs and took off my leather jacket. I wore a denim camisole top with a plunging neckline that offered a generous cleavage and a black mini-skirt. He came over and handed me my drink. Champagne. He sat next to me with a drink of his own. "Let's make a toast," I said. He nodded in agreement, gazing intently at my breasts. I was secretly pleased. "To fate!"

"To fate as well." We clinked glasses and drank simultaneously. The champagne tasted sweet on my lips and bubbled down my throat. "Good," I said, referring to the drink. He grinned back. We made small talk for a while until I decided that the time is right for the seduction. "Um where's your bathroom?" I coyly asked. "Go down the hall to the right, past the Venus statue." He responded. He licked his lips seductively. I rose from the couch and went to the bathroom, as per his directions. After admiring at the large white marble bathroom, I put my plan to work. I lifted my skirt above my waist to inspect my pussy. The juices were trickling down my thighs. I ran my finger on my clitoris. God, it felt so good! I rubbed it some more, moaning softly. I adjusted the strap of my camisole to expose my left breast. The nipple was erect and extremely sensitive. Backing up against the wall, I manipulated both my breast and clitoris. I closed my eyes, pretending that it was Toby doing this to me. My moans grew louder and higher. I was nearing an orgasm when Toby knocked on the door. "Is everything ok in there?" he asked.

I smiled lustfully. "Um no, why don't you come in and help me?" The door then opened and what I saw made me melt. Toby wore nothing but blue silk boxers. His body offered firm muscles, tight abs and a thick raging hard-on. I couldn't take it any more. I pounced on him and planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips. My tongue tasted his as well as his lips. Oh so sweet they were! He gripped me closer and I felt his dick growing against my aching pussy. I pried my lips from his and begged, "Toby, I want you now! Fuck me please!" It was as if I said the magic words for he picked me up and led me out of the bathroom, back into the living room. He then threw me on the sofa.

I squeaked with delight. "Before we do any fucking," he said, breathing hard. "You will get on your knees and blow me." I was in shock. I have never heard him talk like that before, not even in the movies that he acted in. But in any event, I was more than happy to oblige. I got down on my knees and yanked his boxes down. Before me was the longest masterpiece I've ever seen. I observed the pre-cum that came out of his slit. What came next caught me off-guard. He grabbed a fistful of my curly black hair and growled, "What are you waiting for? Suck it! Now!"

Well he didn't have to tell me twice! I took him in one fell swoop. As I bobbed my head up and down, I watched his face contort in pleasure. With that as a motivator, I teased his dick further by letting my tongue run up and down his shaft. A low sigh escaped his lips. Soon my sucking grew more and more urgent. I yearned for his cum to fill my mouth, and to trickle down my chin. I didn't have to wait for long. He pushed my head further into his dick, while he groaned louder. "Oh my God, this is fucking unbelievable, don't stop, don't stop!" was his mantra. With one final thrust, he groaned deeply and exploded in great spurts, rewarding me with hot, thick cream.

I swallowed it all, smiling gratefully. Toby didn't return my smile. "Get up!" he ordered. I rose facing him. "Now turn around and bend over." I complied. With my ass up in the air for his inspection, I heard him murmur approvingly, "nice, real nice." I felt his hands kneading them almost lovingly. I tensed up with anticipation. My pussy flowed steadily now, anxious for his lovely dick to be inside me. "Please, fuck me, please Toby," I whimpered. I was rewarded with a sharp slap on my left cheek. "Shut up slut! I'll decide when I want to fuck you!" Those harsh words turned me on even more. "Spread your legs!" Once again, I complied. First he inserted one finger in my sopping vagina, and then the other. They proceeded to fuck me. I moved my ass in tempo with his fingers. My moans turned into squeals of pleasure for he found my G-spot. "Hmm, you like that huh? Answer me!" Toby demanded.

"Yes, yes, it feels sooooo goooood!" I shuddered as I felt the orgasm rock me, almost knocking Toby off course. Removing his fingers, he licked them and then replaced them with what I yearned for. He placed the head of his dick against my clitoris, rubbing against it mercilessly. I was beside myself with lust. "Ohhh, Toby, don't tease me so!" His response was that of another slap on the ass, but not as hard as before. "How bad do you want this?" He teased. I turned around, sitting on the couch, with my long legs parted seductively so that he could see how bad I wanted him. Kneading my large tits, I said, "I want your hard dick in me sooo fucking bad! Don't keep tormenting me like this!" My eyes begged his. Finally he relented. He got on top of me, grabbing my legs so that they are positioned around his firm waist.

When he entered me, I was in sheer bliss. I pushed him further inside me; our moans merged together sounding like one sweet symphony. He was so huge! I tightened my legs around his waist as he fucked me with deep strokes. I watched his handsome face twist and sweat. I too was sweating. I didn't want this to end. I couldn't believe that in my wildest dreams I would be screwed by an actor, and a gorgeous one at that! I brushed my finger against his lips which were promptly sucked. Oh, this is what heaven must be like! "Ohh shit, ooh I'm about to cummmmm!" he hollered as he threw his head upwards toward the ceiling, bucking furiously.

My voice matched his as we both came at the same time, holding each other tightly. When the last wave of the orgasm ebbed, Toby collapsed on top of me and we lay there, not moving, nor speaking. After some time has passed, we both showered and he allowed me to spend the night in his bedroom, since it was too late for me to head home. Then next morning I awoke to discover that he had left. Beside his pillow was a large autographed picture, a long stemmed white rose and a note.

Groggily I picked up the note which read, "Hi, sorry I had to run off; I have a press conference today. Last night was probably one of the best nights I've ever experienced! Here's my private number. I hope we can do it again real soon! Take care, Love Toby." I smiled as I hugged the note to my chest. He wants to see me again! I then got up to get dressed, singing softly to myself. Upon departing the penthouse, I took one final look and said, "We shall meet again Toby, I promise!" With that, I closed the door and headed for the elevator, feeling better than I've had in years.