My English Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I finished clearing the snow, so I was going to leave so you can enjoy the fire and get back to your reading."

"I was hoping you would stay for awhile. We haven't talked in so long and I'd love to catch up on how you have been doing." After a pause she continued, "It's been so long since I have had the opportunity to snuggle in front of a fire." The look in her eyes was steamy.

I could not resist and joined her in front of the hearth and helped spread out the large blanket and pillows for our heads. Bea kicked off her heels as she stated, "Why don't you lay down first."

I did as she asked and she quickly joined me, lying on her side with one arm folded over my chest and her face above mine. I pulled the blanket over us and since there was no room for my arm at my side, I put it around Bea. I could feel her firm breasts against me.

"That feels nice," she said. "Now tell me what has been going on in your life for the last few months."

For some strange reason I had anticipated a question like that so I had been thinking about how I might answer while I had been shoveling the snow. Fortunately, words did not fail me. I told her about my classes and teachers, of course she knew them all, and that I was getting all B's so she could not complain about my grades, but did say, "If you ever have any difficulty in any of your courses, I'm willing to help."

I continued by telling her about the swim team and again thanked her for making it possible to train so much last summer as it put me well ahead of everyone else on the team. As a result I was chosen as Captain. Bea responded, "Wow, That's great. I'm glad I could help and you should be able to go farther next summer. You know you could get a college scholarship if you continue to train like you did last summer. I'd love to see one of your meets, but I am just getting out of the office when you have them. Maybe I can watch you on the country club team next summer?

"I'd like that," I said. "It would give me extra incentive knowing you were there cheering especially for me."

"I'd love to cheer for you. And dare I say see you in that tiny swimsuit you wear. I bet it really shows off your muscles." As she said that she snuggled closer and smiled seductively. After a moment she added, "Actually, I was a cheerleader in school many years ago, but we didn't have a swim team so we only cheered at football and basketball games."

"I bet you were the most popular girl on the team."

"I don't know about that, but it was a lot of fun." She lowered her head to my chest and closed her eyes and I could tell she was reliving some memories from those days. As she did that I caressed her back and could feel her relax against me.

After her pause she asked, "So tell me about the girls in your life," as she again looked into my eyes.

A little embarrassed I said, "Not much to tell there."

"Oh, I'm sure there has to be a girl or two interested in you or you interested in them. Come on, I don't bite. Tell me about them." She wiggled closer against me and had the look of sincere interest in her eyes.

There was no way out so slowly I started. "Well, there is a girl I have gone to the movies with a few times and we went on a hayride last fall."

"What's here name? Is she pretty? Where did you meet?"

"Uh, Darlene. We met in school last year. She's not beautiful, she has kind of a skin problem, but she has a nice body." As I made the comment about the body I thought I had made a mistake by giving too much information.

"Tell me about your dates at the movies?"

"What's to tell about a movie date?"

"What movies did you see? Sometimes two young people don't spend a lot of time watching the movie. They actually spend more time kissing and other stuff. Did you kiss Darlene?"

"Yes, I kissed her. The movie was kind of a love story so we actually did a lot of kissing and making out."

"Making out, that sounds serious."

"No, not serious, but it was fun."

"What did you do?"

"You know, just making out."

"Peter, it has been a long time since I did anything like that and I'm sure we did things a little differently then. I just want to hear how you do things today."

I'm sure my face was red as I said, "Well, while we were kissing and making out, I put my hand on her chest."

"Oh my, is that all? That is certainly nothing to be embarrassed about. It is a perfectly natural thing to do." After a few seconds she said, "You said you went on a hay ride too. I haven't been on one in years. They were so much fun. Tell me about yours?"

I knew I was not going to be able to duck any of Bea's questions so I just told the story. "The ride was actually in a dump truck they filled up with hay. It was a very clear night and as we got farther away from town the brighter the stars seemed to shine. The starry sky made the evening romantic. We had all brought blankets and soon everybody was almost completely covered, kissing and making out. After kissing a while Darlene whispered to put me hand on her chest like I had done in the movies. I did as she asked and as we went back to kissing she got excited."

Bea put her finger to my lips to have me stop so she could ask a question. "Did you just put your hand on her chest or were you caressing her?"

"Uh, at first my hand just lay there, but our kissing got me excited so yes, I guess I was caressing too."

Bea's eyes were twinkling and she kept her finger on my lips getting ready to speak again. She whispered in my ear, "I would love to go on a hay ride again." A second later she added, "We're already wrapped up in a blanket. Imagine we are in that dump truck filled with hay and show me what you did?"

Surprised by her request I quietly asked, "Are you sure you want me to do that?"

"Peter, I would very much enjoy kissing and making out with you," and she leaned closer and kissed me. Her kiss was so soft and lingering. It was nothing like any girl I had ever kissed before. I had never experienced anything so fantastic in my life to date. When our lips parted and our eyes again met, I noticed her eyes were sparkling. I'm sure she saw a similar excitement in mine. Without a word our lips again joined, this time with much more passion and I felt Bea's lips part and her tongue began exploring my mouth and dancing with mine. She also put one hand behind my neck and caressed it as she held me closer. I don't recall how long our kiss lasted, but I had no desire for it to end.

"It has been a long time since I have been kissed like that. You are a very good kisser and your lips are so soft." As she finished speaking she just kept smiling and looking into my eyes. She was obviously very happy and comfortable. She adjusted her position alongside me and then pulled my head down and we began another kiss. As we were kissing, with her free hand she took my hand and placed it on her breasts.

Our kissing grew in intensity and soon I was gently caressing her breasts through her sweater and bra. Even through the layers of material I could feel her nipples hardening. Each time my fingers came close to her nipples she would moan, one time breaking our kiss only long enough to breathlessly whisper, "I love your touch. It is so exciting." We went right back to kissing and all I could do is moan in response.

We were both enjoying the experience tremendously. My caresses focused on her nipples and soon Bea was moving her hips and grinding her crotch against my leg. Suddenly she tensed then relaxed and moaned loader than before. She parted our kiss and out of breath said, "Yes, yes, yes!" After a few more moments she opened her eyes and spoke. "You know how wonderful you made me feel?"

"Uh, no, not exactly," I replied.

"Don't worry young man, some day I will show you." After another soft kiss she asked, "I guess you like my tits?" Seeing my quizzical look, having never heard a woman refer to her breasts as tits, she added, "Its OK to call them tits, it is exciting sometimes. Like now."

Following her lead I said, "Yes Beatrice, your tits are gorgeous. You're right they are so much more beautiful than the ones in any magazine."

"Your touch is so soft on them. Even though we got excited kissing, you were still gentle with them. But you drove me crazy the way you played with my nipples."

"I'm sorry, I di…"

Interrupting me she said, "Peter, no need to feel sorry. I meant your touch was so good you actually made me cum." Again, she saw my confused look and went on to explain she had an orgasm.

We continued to snuggle a while longer, and enjoyed our new bond. Bea began explaining, "Peter, what we just experienced is just a small part of what a man and woman can share, both physically and emotionally. My husband and I used to enjoy it so much and so often, that when he died there was a real void in my life." After a long delay she continued, "The way you held me, kissed me and touched me was so much like the way he treated me. Believe me, you have touched my soul and I so enjoyed it. I hope you will allow me the honor of showing you more."

So began my sexual education and I could not have asked for a better or more caring teacher.

Neither of us really wanted the moment to end, but we both knew, at least for the moment, it had to. I helped her fold the blanket and she walked me to the back door. Just before opening it she stopped me and gave me one more fantastic kiss, and whispered, "You are going to be a wonderful lover."

As I strolled home my mind raced, trying to process all that had happened. I knew I could not tell a sole because both Bea and I would get in big trouble, so I swore to myself to keep our "relationship" a secret. There was no denying I wanted to experience all the charms this wonderful woman had to offer.

Throughout the winter there were more snowstorms and keeping my promise of responsibility I always took care of Bea's sidewalks and driveway. We routinely shared hot chocolate and conversation, which grew more open as it became increasingly easy to talk with her about anything. One storm started just as I was walking to school and did not let up at all, so school closed early. Finally about 7 PM and 12-16 inches of snow later, it stopped. Since school was already cancelled the next day I headed out to at least start shoveling Ms. Collins's walk while the snow was still light and fluffy. I rang Bea's door bell to let her know I would be working. She was surprised to see me, but I explained it would be a lot easier this way. I assured her I would not overwork myself. As was always the case I could not help but admire her appearance. She had on those wonderful tight jeans and a cardigan sweater that did little to hide the fact she was not wearing a bra.

Bea knew I was enjoying the view and twirled in the doorway to allow me to see all of her. As she finished her spin she said, "Hurry back in and you can look some more," flashing her beautiful smile and sparkling eyes.

I had been working for only about 15 minutes when Bea came out all bundled up asking, "Would you like some company?"

"Sure, I'd love someone to talk to while I work."

"I see why you enjoy doing this at night. It is gorgeous out here. The lights and snow are beautiful. It is also very quiet, except for the sound of your shovel."

"That's exactly why I love it." I stopped shoveling so we could both enjoy the tranquil scene. I looked at her and could see her breath in the cold night air and said, "I hope you are not getting cold out here."

"No, I'm all bundled up, but from all the steam coming off you, you look like you could use some cooling down." Then she picked up a handful of fluffy snow and threw it at me.

"Want to have a snow fight, huh," I said as I reached to hurl a small handful of the white fluff at her.

We were laughing and enjoying the snow. As our laughing subsided I could not resist moving towed Bea to hold her. She had the same idea as she moved into my arms. We embraced tightly and kissed deeply. I moved my hands down to hold her rear and pulled her tightly against me.

She broke our kiss asking, "Are you admiring my butt again?"

Kissing her again, I responded, "mm hum."

She responded by kissing me more passionately and grinding her hips tighter against mine.

As much as I would have loved to continue, I did have work to do and slowly returned to my shoveling. Bea stayed with me and we talked while I worked. After about an hour I had finished the driveway and she said, "Let's go in a warm up."

I was chilly too so I followed her to the back porch. She sat on the bench by the door to take off her boots, but I stopped her and knelt to remove them for her. "What a gentleman. Thank You," she said with her sparkling smile.

I quickly removed my boots, then picked her up and carried her in so she would not get her feet wet. She loved the gesture and kissed me tenderly.

She began fixing hot chocolate and asked me to get a couple mugs from the cabinet. I set them on the counter next to the stove where she was stirring the warming milk and stepped behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She leaned back into my arms as she enjoyed the embrace, but surprised me by moving my hands up to her breasts. After a few moments she said, "You admired my butt tonight so I thought you'd like to admire my tits some too."

"Your tits are so beautiful. I love the way your nipples get so hard."

"Peter, darling, they get like that just thinking of you." The hot chocolate was ready so she poured our two mugs and set them on the table, then turned to me and put her arms around my neck and leaned back. "Peter, I know you want more and believe me so do I, but…"

I placed my finger on her lips to interrupt her and said, "Bea, I have been thinking a lot about you lately too, and like you I do want more. But I know we could both get in a lot of trouble and neither of us can afford that. I have come to trust you completely and if, when, something more happens it will only be when the time is right. I'm sorry I interrupted you, but I understand completely."

Pressing herself against me as she had done earlier she replied. "You read my mind. No wonder I have come to trust you so much too. You have matured beyond your years. Yes, when the time is right, it will happen. In the mean time let's enjoy what we have," and she kissed me again.

I returned to my work and when I was done I came to the back door to say good night and enjoyed a final kiss. I told Bea I would be back in the morning to clear her driveway after the snow plows have been around. I returned home to clear the snow at my house and headed to bed and some wonderful dreams.

One day in January Bea called my house before I had returned from swim practice after school. She asked my Mom if I might be available to help her do some major reorganization and move furniture as she had purchased some new items and needed to make room. My Mom relayed her message when I got home and said she told Ms. Collins she had no problem with my working for her. Mom also said they chatted a few minutes and was very pleased to hear how responsible Ms. Collins thought I was. They agreed I would go to Ms. Collins's on Saturday at about 11 AM. My Mom said she understood there was much work to be done and it would probably be well after dark before I would be home.

When I arrived at Bea's I was surprised to she her quite dressed up. She was wearing the white blouse and yellow skirt she wore in the photos she gave me. She looked even more stunning in person than in the pictures. Maybe it was the seductive scent of her perfume filling my head along with the sight of her standing in front of me, but I was getting excited. "Hi, glad you could come over and help me out today," Bea said. She took my hand and led me into the living room saying, "Come sit down for a minute. I have something for you before we get started."

As she sat down I noticed Bea positioned herself as she had in her photo, making sure to show a lot of her legs. Her blouse already had a couple buttons open. She reached over to the end table and handed me a card. Opening it I was surprised she had found out it was my 18th birthday the previous week. It was a very nice card and she had written a personal note in it.

Peter,

It is my sincerest wish for this to be your best birthday ever. Sorry this card and celebration are a little late but I'm sure it will be most memorable. Every young man looks forward to this event as it is a right of passage. Like you, I have also longed for this day and the chance to share it with you.

Love,

Beatrice

When I finished reading, Bea stood in front of me and took my hands, gently pulling me to my feet. She embraced me tightly and kissed me deeply, pressing her body against mine. In no time I could feel my cock stirring and knew she could feel it too. In moments she was purring, "Mmmmm, you are excited. That feels wonderful."

After a few minutes of kissing passionately, she leaned back and asked, "Are you ready to open your present?"

"Sure," I answered with a quiet excitement.

She took my hand and led me upstairs. She pulled up her tight skirt so she could climb the stairs, giving me a lovely view of her legs above her stockings and even her white lace panties. She led me to her bedroom and standing at the foot of her bed took my hands and placed them on her blouse and said, "It's time for you to really enjoy a woman. Start unwrapping."

I had been longing to enjoy this beautiful woman and did not need a second invitation as I slowly undid the buttons of her blouse. I opened it to the waist of her skirt and pushed the material to the sides to enjoy her tits held in the lacey bra. Her bra had a front clasp with a large space between the lacey cups leaving her breasts very exposed. I could see her areole through the thin material and noted her nipples were already stiff, just as my cock was.

"Go ahead, enjoy them with your hands," she whispered and kissed me softly on the cheek.

I started caressing her globes through the lace and felt her nipples growing even larger.

"See how excited your touch gets me?"

"Yes, your nipples are very hard, and very large."

As I was admiring her tits she reached to feel my growing cock and said, "I see someone else is quite excited too."

"You have always had that effect on me."

"I know. I have seen the bulge in your pants many times. But today, you won't have to take care of it yourself. I will be more than happy to satisfy all your needs."

We embraced tightly, our hips grinding together so Bea could feel my erection against her pussy. While kissing I caressed her butt and unzipped her skirt so I could finish removing her blouse. I then returned to caressing her tits.

After several minutes she pushed her tits together and said, "Darling, I know you want to see my tits, go ahead and unhook my bra."

By pushing her tits together she made it easy for me to release the front clasp. I couldn't help but gasp as the tiny garment fell away and I saw her tits in all their glory for the first time. Without a word I leaned down and began lightly kissing the soft smooth skin.

"Mmmmm, you sure know how to treat a lady's tits. If you keep that up I may just cum right here and now."

Hearing that, I continued my attentions on her tits, enjoying their fullness and firmness. Bea put her hands around my neck and held me tightly to her breasts to ensure I would not stop. "Yes, lover, kiss my tits. Suck my nipples. That feels so good. My pussy is flowing. If you are not careful you'll make me cum."

There was no way I was going to stop as I whispered, "That's exactly what I want you to do."

"I'm going to cum baby. Yes. Yes. See what your kissing my tits does to me?" She was shaking as her orgasm filled her body, but she did not want me to stop my attentions.