My Enslavement Ch. 03

Story Info
Vivian finishes her story.
8.1k words
4.59
28.2k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who requested a third chapter: I'm sorry it took me so long to conclude this story and I thank you for the feedback. I understand this story may not be for everyone, so I ask that it be taken for what it is...a fantasy.

Thanks to bear2read for the excellent editing.

I sat nervously in the doctor's office waiting for the results of my blood test. It had only been a few days since I found out I was pregnant, but I'd already become resigned and even happy about the fact. Now, I was terrified that my blood work was going to show some problem. The man I thought of as the father of my child, fiancé, and Master sat with me and appeared just as nervous as I did.

During the last few days, we had decided for certain that we would stay in Oklahoma. He had already talked to the sheriff's department about getting on with them. They were short handed, as most were, and offered to let him start as soon as he wanted.

The office door opened and we both jumped in anticipation.

The doctor smiled as she looked over the results. "Things look great. I'd say that you are about six weeks pregnant." She sat down at her desk and looked over a chart. "I'm setting your due date as May thirteenth. Since you aren't sure about the date of conception, we can always adjust it later." She went on to explain what I could expect in the next few months and at future appointments.

That afternoon we returned to an empty house. The twins were with his sister who wasn't going to drop them off for another hour. Master eyed me lustfully as we sat on the couch together.

The subject of how we were going to handle our unique lifestyle hadn't come up for discussion yet, though I was sure he was a veteran.

I asked coyly, "What do you do with a pregnant sub?"

"Allow me to demonstrate." He told me with a slight grin as he moved closer, pinning me against the couch. He kissed my mouth deeply and then moved lower, lifting up my shirt and bra. He teased my breasts until I was grinding against him. He smiled again as he looked up at me and I realized what his game was going to be.

Taking his cue, he moved lower still until he was kneeling between my sprawled legs. He unbuttoned my jeans and I lifted my hips to help him slide them off, along with my panties, down to my ankles.

I was exposed to him, half undressed, and his mouth met my waiting cunt. His warm tongue darted playfully around bringing me almost to the point of cumming and then stopping several times.

"Please, make me cum," I pleaded. I ran my hands over the back of his head, but he pulled away from me.

"Ask me," he said from between my thighs.

I hesitated for a moment. I vaguely remembered reading about this, but it was not something that particularly appealed to me. On the other hand, I feared that he would really deny me an orgasm. A final lick against my hard clit sealed my fate.

"Master, can I cum?" I tried to strain against him in vain. I was afraid that I'd waited too long to ask, but then he plunged his tongue against my clit again.

He allowed my aftershocks to subside before bending me over the arm of the sofa. He had already removed his clothes and he helped me pull my pants the rest of the way off. My shirt and bra were still shoved over my breasts. He forced his hard cock inside my pussy. I shivered as he traced his hands lightly over my back and down my ass and thighs while he fucked me. I could feel my pussy tightening against his cock as another orgasm began. I heard him growl as he came.

He sat back on his heels and I sat down as well. I felt like my arms and legs were made out of lead. We eventually dressed again and rested until Donna returned the babies.

The next day he told me that he was going alone back to the old house to move some things and put it up for sale. He also needed to finish filing some paperwork, so we could get married.

"Let me go with you," I insisted. I did not want him to leave me.

"It's not safe," he said unwaveringly.

"What will happen to me if something happens to you?" I demanded.

"What if something happens to both of us, then who will take care of the kids?" he replied.

I sighed; I knew I couldn't win this argument.

"I understand," I begrudgingly admitted.

He said that he was going to have Donna stay with me during his absence. He only expected it to be a few days. The morning that he left, while Donna was watching the children, he took me out into the field behind the farmhouse. He carried with him a small triangular black case.

Nervously, I watched him open it. We had talked about it before and I was still uncomfortable with the idea. Weeks earlier, he showed me how to use a shotgun, but the handgun intimidated me.

"This is only while you're gone?" I asked.

"Yes," he opened the case and pulled it out. "Pay attention, baby. This is a .357."

I watched as he showed me how to load it.

He went on to explain, "This is an old gun, but it'll get the job done. You need to remember that the bullets can easily go through an inside wall."

I nodded worriedly.

"Get ready, it's going to be loud." Off in the distance, he had set up some old cans on a fence. I watched as he easily picked all of them off. Each shot made my ears ache.

"Your turn," he said as he handed me the gun. Carefully, I reloaded it and he showed me how to stand properly and aim.

"Squeeze the trigger," he instructed. I did and was not prepared for the recoil. I don't know where the bullet went, but it was not anywhere near the fence. I tried again several more times. The last time, I hit one of the cans.

"I'm not good at this am I?" I asked.

"I just wanted you to get a feel for it. There's a big difference between shooting cans and shooting a person...," he looked at me, expecting an answer.

"I can do it if I need to," I said with certainty.

He went over everything with me once more before he had me reload it again and put it back in the case. I walked with him to Donna's truck.

"You'll be back by Saturday?" I asked him through the window.

"I hope so. I'll try to call you," he answered. Phone coverage was starting to be spotty in our area.

I waved goodbye as he left and walked inside the house. I went to our bedroom, took the gun out of the case again, and placed it the nightstand drawer. I hoped I wouldn't have to use it.

Thursday and Friday went by without a word from him. I began to get worried by Saturday. I tried calling him several times, but he never answered. Donna tried to reassure me that he was fine, but looking back, I think that I was no longer rational. Each night he was gone, I slept less. By Saturday night, I spent most of the night pacing around the house. Every creak and shadow made me jump.

I kept thinking about my past and what my future might hold. I felt like I had been sleeping and suddenly awakened to find myself in a whole new life. Just a year ago I was near death in crowded hospital room only to be captured months later by someone as desperate as I was. I even wondered if loving him was a mistake.

"Are you feeling alright, honey?" Donna asked Monday morning. The twins were playing under the kitchen table and she insisted I sit down to rest.

"No," I answered bitterly.

"I'm sure Chad is fine," she tried to comfort me.

"I'm going to drive up there," I blurted out.

Donna was sitting across from me at the kitchen table drinking coffee. Calmly, she put her cup down and looked at me. It was the same look Master gave me when I was doing something wrong.

"I hope you're not serious," she said. I could detect a chilly undertone to her words.

I paused before speaking again, "You'll watch Alex and Andrea for me won't you?"

She smiled, humoring me, "Vivian, be reasonable, you're what, two months pregnant now? You have no business driving that far with everything that's going on. Besides, I need you here."

I sighed. "You're right...I do need to go into town later to get some groceries..."

Donna sipped her coffee again and I could see her studying my face.

"No, I don't think that would be a good idea either," she replied.

I laughed, "Why not?"

"I don't think I can trust you."

I could feel my face flushing with anger. I stood up to make a dash for my car keys. Donna snatched my hand before I could make it away from the table. She tightly gripped it.

"You're not leaving," she said harshly.

"Donna! I can't believe you don't trust me!" To my shame, I continued to lie to her.

She relaxed her tone and her grip on my hand. "Did I ever tell you that my husband was the Sheriff?"

"No." I knew her husband died of the flu, but she never talked about him.

"Why do you think your Master felt so comfortable bringing you here and letting you come and go as you please?" She pointedly asked.

"What are you saying?" I asked indignantly.

Donna smiled. "And did you ever notice how nice the basement is? A girl could stay down there for a long time. Say for instance, until she comes to her senses."

I gasped. I opened my mouth again to speak, unsure of what was going to come out, when the phone rang.

I had been carrying it with me and it was sitting on the table. Donna answered it.

"Hi, Chad! We were getting worried..." She listened to him speak for a long time. I felt my rage and previous night's fears dissipating.

"She's been worried sick, but I'm sure she will be better now," Donna answered, "No, she's standing right here."

Donna handed the phone to me as she held my gaze.

"When are you coming home?" I asked, focusing my attention on him.

"Hi, baby. I'll be back tomorrow morning."

"I've been worried," I said guiltily glancing back at Donna.

"I know you have. I'm sorry for that. I ran into some problems getting things straightened out here. How are you and the kids?" He asked.

"Fine," I answered. We talked about the children for a while. They were beginning to talk and I filled him in on their new words.

"Well, I need to go," he said reluctantly.

We said our I love you's and goodbye's. I hung up and put the phone back on the table.

Donna stood up and said, "I don't think he needs to know about this little incident."

I nodded.

We moved the babies to the nursery so they could take a nap. When we were finished, I caught Donna in the hallway.

"Do you mind if I take a nap? I don't feel well." I hated asking her to take care of the children. It was my job, but my body was suddenly demanding sleep.

"Of course not. Let me help you," Donna answered. She walked with me into the bedroom.

I took my jeans off while she pulled back the covers on the bed for me. I slipped into bed wearing only my panties and shirt. I was starting to feel uncomfortable with the way she was admiring my body when she pulled the blanket over me.

"You're a beautiful young lady...even when you're being disobedient," she added with a knowing smile and stood up.

"Were you a submissive?" I asked the question I had often wondered.

She chuckled. "No...I was a Mistress."

"Mistress? But your husband was the Sheriff?" I had never met a submissive man, or at least one that I knew of, so I guess I had no basis for comparison.

"Dan was as tough as they come, but behind closed doors he was my slave," Donna happily recalled as she left the room.

I yawned and let my mind go blank. It was the beginning of October and the first cool spell had crept in. I slept for a long time.

I woke up around sunset when I heard a noise outside that I couldn't identify.

I forced myself to get up and look out the window. There were three cars that I didn't recognize in the driveway. Suddenly, several car doors opened and men got out, approaching the house.

I could hear Donna running up the stairs.

"Vivian," she said frantically, "I already called the Sheriff and they're headed out this way. Move the babies to the basement and I'll try to get rid of them."

"Where are they?" I asked.

"In their room."

"Are all the doors and windows locked?" I asked.

"Yes." Donna said and left to go back down stairs.

I briefly paused to look out the window and saw the men circling the house.

I ran to get the babies. I swept up one in each arm and ran down stairs to the first floor and then quickly to the basement stairs. Luckily, they seemed to find my terror amusing and giggled as I packed them into the basement. I left them in the safety of the room.

I ran back up to the bedroom and retrieved the handgun, cocking it. As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I could see two of the men trying to open the patio door. My heart fluttered in horror.

They both suddenly regarded me with cold stares.

One of them grinned, looking down at my bare legs, and said, "Open the door, child."

I had been holding the gun against my right thigh; I raised it and brought my left hand up to grasp it, like I'd been taught.

I hesitated for a second, long enough to see fear cross their faces. The other man moved his hand towards his back, it seemed like slow motion to me. I did not think again before I pulled the trigger. The sound of the gunshot cracked though the small room sending glass spraying as the bullet went through the glass. The younger man instantly fell down. The other man, looked at me in amazement, and seemed to be trying to decide what to do.

There were more gunshots from the other side of the house and the man bolted. I could hear car doors slamming and gravel spinning as they retreated.

Cautiously, I went over to the man that was lying on the ground. I was sure he was dead, so I did not touch him. I began to search the house for Donna. I found her crouched down by the front door holding her arm. Bright red blood coated her fingers and was dripping on the floor.

"Bastards," she muttered. I noticed how pale her face was. In the distance, I could hear sirens. I made a tourniquet for her with her belt.

Next, I stood up and carefully peered out the window. I could see two men lying on the ground. One of them was still alive. He was clutching his stomach and moaning.

I stayed with Donna until the first two police cars arrived. I looked outside to witness, to my shock, an officer kill the man that was still alive.

I opened the front door and stepped outside.

"They went that way," I pointed to the East.

The officer got on his radio and relayed the information. I saw three police cars fly by the house after them.

Donna staggered to her feet and made it to the doorway.

"Jesus, Donna," the deputy said as he ran towards us. He and I helped her walk to his car and get inside. He left to take her to the hospital.

There was another officer looking over the bodies.

"Why did he kill that man?" I asked him.

He looked at me for a moment with an air of disbelief. Then as if he remembered something, he asked, "You're Chad's fiancée, aren't you?"

I could only nod.

"Sorry to meet you under such circumstances. I'm Eric," he extended his hand to me.

I shook it. He took a look around at the carnage again. "You two did a good job. We think these fuckers killed two families about 50 miles from here yesterday. They also kidnapped a woman."

"Looters?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Does this happen a lot around here?" I asked as I began to head back inside to check on the babies.

He looked uncomfortable again. "No, this is the first time, but it's been happening in other places. The shit is really staring to hit the fan."

I hadn't exactly been keeping up with anything and I had no idea what he was talking about. I was about to ask him more questions, but we were interrupted by the coroner arriving. I went back inside and down to the basement. I opened the door to find both babies still happily playing. By the time I returned upstairs with them and got dressed, the bodies had been loaded into a van and were gone. No one even asked me any questions.

Two of the deputies stayed behind to board up the patio door. Before they left, they informed me that the men got away.

After they were gone, I tried to phone Master, but I couldn't reach him again. I paced around the house uneasily that night. One bright moment occurred when I got a phone call from the hospital reporting that Donna was stable. They said she should recover most of the use of her hand. I slept on the floor in the nursery with the door locked. Reason told me that they would not come back that night, but I didn't want to take any chances.

Every time I closed my eyes the images of the day replayed in my mind. I couldn't believe I'd killed someone. When I did finally fall asleep it was turbulent and restless.

I bolted awake upon hearing footsteps coming up the stairs. It was still dark out and apparently the electricity had gone off sometime during the night because the bright outdoor lights were not on, leaving the room pitch black. I felt around until I found the handgun that was lying on the floor. I clutched it to me and waited.

"Vivian?" I heard my Master's voice call.

"In here," I said as my eyes adjusted enough to unlock and open the door.

"What the hell is going on? Where is Donna?" he asked.

I hesitated, trying to decide exactly where to begin. "She's in the hospital. She is going to be fine."

"Why is she in the hospital?"

"A gang of looters tried to get in the house," I went on to explain everything. I tried to keep my voice quiet so I wouldn't wake up the babies.

"Come downstairs with me and have some breakfast. Then I'll go check on Donna." I followed him down the stairs to the kitchen.

After we finished talking, he left to go check on Donna. He returned about two hours later. He said that she was doing fine, but it looked like she had injured a nerve as well. She would be lucky to regain any use of her thumb.

Over the next few days, we busied ourselves repairing areas of the house damaged by bullets. On the night before he was to start his new job, I tried to make a stand. He was helping me clean the kitchen.

"I need to know everything," I demanded.

"What are you talking about?" he asked with that annoyed look I had become accustomed to seeing.

"The flu, the gas shortages, the government...I want to know what the fuck is going on. I didn't even know anything about these roving gangs until they attacked us." I imagine I probably looked angry by the time I finished my statement.

He dried his hands with a dish towel while I waited in anticipation. "I wanted to keep you sheltered from everything. I thought it was the least I could do."

"No, the least you could do would be to tell me what's happening. Why are people going crazy all of a sudden?" I snapped.

I'm sure that if I wasn't pregnant, I would have earned myself a punishment instead of an answer.

"The gas shortages are still going on and so is the unemployment. People think that we're going to have another flu season soon," he said in the cold voice I had not heard in a long time.

"Are things at the breaking point?" I asked.

"I don't know," he replied.

We did not talk about it any more.

That night my dreams were even more nightmarish. I kept dreaming about people attacking us.

After that incident time seemed to pass slowly. Donna was released from the hospital and despite our pleadings, she returned to her own home. She visited me almost every day.

"Vivian," she said one day, "I just heard that Tulsa was almost completely destroyed by a fire."

I shook my head in disbelief.

"We are going to have to be careful. There are going to be people coming." She sounded a little more paranoid than I was comfortable with.

"Why don't you move in with us? I'm going to need help after the baby comes," I suggested again.

"Oh, honey you're sweet, but I don't want to get in your way. You two aren't even married yet." Thankfully, she sounded like her old self again.