My Enslavement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood patiently, while he continued to weave a maze of knots and rope across my body. He bound my arms tightly to my sides. I could feel my pussy seeping wetness into the rope.

"You look very beautiful," he admired me.

He led me to the bench and laid me flat on my stomach. I gasped when he slapped my ass a couple of times. The knot against my clit sent a jolt through my body.

There was a long pause and then I felt a light tapping sensation against my ass. I could feel my hair starting to stand on end.

I let out a moan when he struck me harder, sending stinging sensations through me. He continued to slowly increase his strokes moving them across my ass and upper thighs. A distant part of my mind tried to tell me that I should be in pain and distress, but each blow seemed to be bringing me closer to orgasm. The claustrophobic sensations of being so tightly bound only further added to a heightened state of arousal that I had never experienced before.

I felt his strong hand slip underneath me and find my swollen clit.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes," the word seemed to draw out forever.

He increased his rubbing against me and I was thrusting against his hand. I came with crushing intensity. I could feel myself floating down into darkness.

"Vivian?" I heard his voice call to me.

I blinked my eyes against the bright light of the room. He had taken off the rope and the blindfold.

"Did you enjoy the cane, my little slave?" he asked.

I tried to say, "Yes", but it was barely audible.

He pulled me up by my waist and kissed me roughly. I still felt like I was made out of rubber and he had to support most of my weight. He had taken his clothes off at some point and I could feel his hard cock pushing against me. I managed to reach down and touch him, causing him to moan against me.

He easily flipped me around and draped me over the edge of the bench. He slipped into my cunt from behind. My breasts were mashed against the leather as he fucked me.

I could feel another orgasm quickly approaching. He rubbed his hands across my ass, sending mixes of pleasure and pain through my nerves. I cried out as I came again.

His thrusting slowed and he pulled his cock out of me, leaving me lying on the bench. I watched him walk over to find the bottle of lube and I sheepishly smiled.

He returned with it and coated his cock and then my ass. It had also been a year since he fucked me there. I felt him force one finger and then a second inside of me. I couldn't help but writhe against him in pleasure.

He grunted as he shoved his cock in my ass. I could feel a mix of sweat and cum running down my thighs as he once again started to caress me with his hands while he fucked me.

"Cum," he said through jagged breaths.

I moved my hand down to my cunt. I fingered my clit until I was cumming.

"Fuck...," he moaned. I could feel the warmth of his seed filling me.

We eventually collected our clothes and returned upstairs to shower. I looked at myself in the mirror admiring the still slightly pink rope and cane marks.

The next morning, we lay together in bed, still recovering. For some reason, I felt more at peace than ever. I knew at that moment that no matter what happened in the outside world I would continue to happily live on in all my roles: mother, slave, and wife.

He would keep me, he would protect me, he would guide me, he would love me... I am completely HIS.