My Enslavement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought for a moment before speaking, "You've already taught me most of it."

He looked amused at my answer, "You haven't seemed to mind."

"Maybe." I said as I sat up.

He smiled at me, "I suppose I have to punish you for getting into my things without permission."

I smiled back. "Yes, Master." I had learned something from those books.

I followed him to the bedroom. He bound my wrists with the chains. We had only used them a couple of time since the first night. This time he used a smaller softer whip. It hurt, but in a pleasurable way. He whipped me all over until I could feel moisture trickling down between my legs. With my arms still suspended above my head, he put his head between my legs and started to lick my clit. I didn't last long before cumming.

He let me free and rubbed my arms until the circulation returned. I still felt disoriented as he positioned me on the bed. He entered my pussy from behind. As he fucked me I could feel his hands moving from my hips to the top of my ass. He rubbed my ass letting his fingers linger in between my spread cheeks. I became more aware of what was happening when one finger touched my asshole. I was shocked at how good it felt to be touched there. I moved my ass a little. This caused him to touch me more. Then, without warning, he shoved one finger into my ass.

I screamed as I came hard.

He came soon after. He let me sleep for the rest of the night.

Days, weeks, and then months slipped by. Soon summer was waning into autumn. Around that time something started to bother me. I don't know why, but I started contemplating my current situation.

Almost immediately upon my arrival I felt that I loved his children. In the beginning, I tried to attribute it to the loneliness I felt after my parents and fiancé died. As they grew they bonded with me as if I was their mother. Now I couldn't imagine life without them. Then the day came when I admitted to myself that I couldn't live without him either. I was in love with him. The next obvious question came to my mind, did he love me?

I thought about just asking him, but I knew my heart would break if he said no. Days passed and I grew more preoccupied with my problem. I tried to tell myself that I didn't really love him anyway, but it continued to eat away at me.

Friday night came and I thought of a way to ask. We put the kids to bed early that night. I offered to fix him a drink. I made one for myself too.

We watched an old movie and had a few more drinks. It was getting close to midnight. I walked into the living room and handed him a new drink. He was sitting in an armchair. I casually sat down on his lap. He looked a little taken aback by my advance.

"May I ask you something?" I looked into his grey eyes.

"Yes." He stared back into my brown eyes.

"If you found another woman to replace me, would you let me go?" I dropped my gaze and held my breath for his response.

"Do you want to go?" he asked.

That was not a response I had anticipated. I shifted uncomfortably and started to get up. "Never mind." I said. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

He put his arm around my waist and held me down. "Answer my question."

I struggled against him. "Forget it."

"Answer my question or I'm going to force it out of you."

I sighed. I felt so dumb for doing this to myself. "No, I wouldn't."

"Why not?" he prompted.

"Damn you. You know why." I struggled again.

"Tell me."

"I love you." For a moment, I felt like a weight was lifted off me. I saw a look of shock wash across his face. I braced myself for his answer and began to cry.

He held me for a long time before speaking again. "I love you too."

I didn't believe that I'd heard correctly at first. Or I thought maybe he'd said that to appease me. Then he kissed me softly, his tongue dancing with mine. When we broke our kiss he said, "By the way, my name is Chad."

"I'd rather call you Master." I said breathlessly as I roughly kissed him again.

12